Unmasked; Teacher and Her Student Shack Up During Lockdown - Cover

Unmasked; Teacher and Her Student Shack Up During Lockdown

Copyright© 2021 by storyace

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 57 year old high school French teacher from Mauritius needs a place to stay during lockdown; her 17 year old ex-student has a spare room at his family's old farmhouse. She didn't know he trained gymnastics after class; he didn't know she used to moonlight as a yoga teacher. The muscular young athlete and the strong flexible yogi thought that sleeping together for a week or two would be harmless fun. But as the months pass, their powerful sexuality turns to passion, and emotions begin to stir.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   White Male   Indian Female  

I woke in the morning to the smell of coffee, eggs, and toast. I showered, thinking of her.

I thought of what had we done; would we do it again, did I want to, did she want to? It was the greatest thing to ever happen to me, or the worst, or both.

The old house had just one bathroom, off the kitchen.

I wrapped a towel around my hips, and went out to face her.

Nisha wore a short satin robe, her light brown thighs naked. Her tight ass and narrow waist were just as tight and just as narrow as before. Her hair hung down around her shoulders, a river of gleaming black and grey. She smiled.

What was I thinking? She was gorgeous, she was trim and sexy, I didn’t understand how I’d had a moment of regret.

We said little, but my thoughts were racing. What, why, how, when, where? The sex was much, much more than I’d ever imagined, and this emotional turmoil was completely unexpected. Part of me wanted to run straight out the door, escape this mantrap, get away from the old woman I’d bound myself to in a moment of madness.

Another part of me wanted to do it all again.

I looked into her face; it was a beautiful face, considering. Her nose was large. Cheeks a little baggy. The lines and creases were not too pronounced ... Great high cheekbones, and her lips were fantastic. Thicker than white woman lips, with the most wonderful curves to them.

“What are you thinking?” she asked.

“That you have a sexy mouth.” I admitted.

Her face lit into a smile so bright, it blinded me to everything else.

“I was worried you might have regrets.” She said, “The age gap is a bit extreme, I wasn’t too sure about it myself. But when we did it, it was rather good.”

I ate my eggs and looked at her bright face.

“It was your first, wasn’t it?” she asked.

“Yes.” I admitted.

“I told my fiancé.” She said. “I was sure he’d dump me; he isn’t happy about it, but he understands. Shacked up with a virgin gymnast, who could resist that?”

She laughed, but I was a bit hurt; was that all I was? Fresh meat?

“This is new territory for us both, it seems I have permission to carry on with you until I can get back to him.” She added.

I had nothing to say; I was thrilled, horrified, scared, relieved, and jealous.

“You’ll be a great lover some day, after you’ve had more experience.” she continued, “And, well, if you want me to, I think I’d enjoy helping you with that. Do you? Want that?”

I realized that she was vulnerable too. She also needed to be told we were ok.

“Yes.” I said sincerely, or as sincerely as I could muster. “I would like that.”

“Are we going to get in trouble with your parents?” she asked.

“No.” I answered, “I guess they think we’ve been at it all along. That’s what people think if a man and woman are alone in a place, they just assume.”

“You’re right.” Nisha agreed, “That’s weird, isn’t it?”

We ate in silence, my mind flooded with conflict.

“Can I suck your cock?” she asked suddenly, leaning forward slightly and trying to keep a straight face.

“I can’t believe I just said that.” She added, “I swear Brian, you bring out something rude in me. I’ve never had casual sex before, it’s sort of liberating.”

She bent forward and her hand reached my thigh. So warm, so sensual, and then she slid it up under the towel to my penis, and I was helplessly hard in her hand.

Casual? That was good, no strings and all.

No, that was terrible, it meant I was keeping her warm for her fiancé...

Her insanely sexy mouth curled in that insanely sexy smile she had.

“Wonderful!” she declared. “Come on, let’s go back to bed!”

The towel fell on the floor as she pulled me into the bedroom by my cock again, laughing at the obscenity of it.

I lay on my back with my legs wide as she held me in her hands, her excited eyes shifting from my cock to my face, her thick hair hanging to one side, the gleaming grey strands in the stark black tresses challenging my sense of beauty.

“You look so happy!” she laughed as her hands stroked my penis.

“I am happy.” I confirmed, “It feels so good.”

“It will feel even better in my mouth.” She teased, and then she lowered her excited face down over my eager penis. Her clash of hair fell around my thighs as her mouth sucked my soul into her heart.

Her mouth was different to her vagina; it wasn’t symmetrical, but it was active. Her lips, her tongue, her hands on my rod and balls, and her big wise eyes staring at me as she eased up and down, my stiff hardness in and out of her face, the sensations filling my body and my brain with a flood of insanity.

She did it slowly, holding the base in a tight grip while easing her sexy mouth down, stopping there for a moment, and then lifting up again. Her big eyes were deadly, heart piercing.

I wasn’t special, I was just lucky. She was here by accident.

No, that wasn’t true; I’d invited her and she’d accepted.

I was so confused.

“Mmmmm!” Nisha hummed, her big eyes sucking on my heart as her mouth sucked my cock.

She was so sexy; so perfect. She could teach me, and I’d cherish every lesson. I’d do anything for her, whatever she wanted, because a woman who sucked my cock was a woman who owned my heart.

“Mmmmm!” she intoned again, lovely face sliding up and down, hair tickling my legs, big dark eyes burning me and her wet mouth ate me.

Her prominent nose was beautiful now. The creases and slight sag of her cheeks were totally sexy, far more attractive than the featureless schoolgirls I used to lust after.

The proud grey in her hair was a declaration of free will, shameless gorgeous middle age.

I came then, pumping my seed into beautiful face. Her hair leaked out from between my fingers as I tensed and quivered, ejaculating joyously.

“Delicious.” She declared, sitting up on her knees. “That was lovely!”

I lay still, with empty balls and a head full of crazy thoughts.

She’d be leaving as soon as flights resumed, so things could only go so far.

That was good; it removed the fear of falling for her too strongly.

No, it was terrible! I finally had a lover, and she was wonderful.

I did my chores, mowed the yard, cleaned what needed cleaning, talked to my parents on skype. They were in the Caribbean had no idea when they would be able to travel back.

I kept thinking of Nisha. Her big eyes looking at me as she sucked my penis into her sexy mouth, her wonderful wet vagina, her muscular legs, even remembering her depleted old breasts excited me.

I was aware that in her age group, she was a 10. She was a yoga teacher, her body toned to perfection. In my age group, I was a 7. I had a ripped body but a spotty face and poor social skills, I wasn’t particularly popular and I wasn’t wealthy. My grades were poor, and I probably would be too.

So we talked, and we laughed, and neither of us mentioned it but we both thought about it. And after dinner, we went to bed together.

Passion; that’s what we had. We each wanted the other, wanted love, wanted sex.

My tongue was in her mouth, her hands were on my penis, we were both naked and I’m not sure how we even got that way.

She laughed in exhilaration, and stripped off her panties, lifting a leg up to display her crotch.

“What do you think of that?” she asked excitedly as I saw her groin was now hairless.

Her fingers snaked down to either side of her dark little slot, and pulled the lips apart, revealing the light pink interior that was waiting for me.

I growled and grabbed, pulling my face to her beautiful delicate center.

“Ah!” she sighed happily as I slid my tongue along her vagina. “Wonderful!” she added, squirming around a little as she found a comfortable position.

She put her hands on my head and lifted her pelvis a bit, and I looked into her face as I slid my tongue up, down, and around. She nodded when I hit the spot, and I went at it a bit more as she made little moans of approval.

I liked this.

There was something nasty about it, and something nice too. I liked the taste, and getting to know the details of her hitherto hidden area. I liked her moans, the way she squirmed, the pleasure on her face, the excitement in her eyes. I liked that she was subtly teaching me how to do it, I was her eager student and I knew this was a vital life skill.

My tongue was exhausted long before I was done, and I used my jaw to lift it up and down. I wondered if I could exercise my tongue muscle for better stamina?

I slid my hard rod into her again, and this time she was wet and I went inside in a single exquisite movement.

Everything had changed.

My friend and teacher was now my lover; we were doing it for the third time inside two days, I knew that was a lot.

She wanted me as much as I wanted her. We were made for each other, the difference in age, nationality, and color was insignificant. I was big and strong, she was lithe and toned.

What mattered was this; My hard young penis inside her tight wet vagina, face to face, lovemaking.

We knew each other well now. We’d spent all those hours with each other...

“Yes!” she grunted, “That feels so nice! I have to tell you, I didn’t expect it to be like this. I thought it was just for you, because you’re young and you need it. But my god, you make me feel like a little girl again, give it to me! Make me come!”

I did; and I was able to avoid ejaculating as Nisha came, fingers clutching as she moaned and thrashed below me.

I was iron man, superman, my cock was indestructible.

My mind wasn’t; I was already in love with her. Trapped, bound, happily enslaved.

I fucked and fucked her that night. She didn’t come again until late, but we both enjoyed the wild sensual emotions of it, sliding and thrusting, feeling and looking, kissing and biting.

We came together, thrashing and moaning it a terrifying rush of shared pleasure and fluid, I squirted my young come into her willing but barren womb.

I held my weight on my knees and elbows, kissing her softly as my cock deflated inside her. This time, there was no regret.

Only elation, satisfaction.

I loved her. Completely senselessly loved her, knowing full well that it was asymmetrical, she loved another guy and I was just a temp.

A little fun during lockdown, a boy to play with until she could return to her man.

We slept together that night; and every night afterwards too.

A few days later, the airline called her; there was seat available on a flight to Dubai, she could get a connecting flight from there to India as she’d planned.

“I don’t want to go, but I know I must.” She said sadly.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because the sex is too good.” She told me. “Do you know why? Because we like each other. We shouldn’t, it’s artificial, Brian. It’s an artifact of our confinement.”

“I don’t care why. I love you!” I declared, the words emerging against my will, like vomit.

She looked as if I’d slapped her across the face.

“No,” she objected, “you mustn’t say that!”

“Why not?” I asked, but I knew why not.

“This age gap thing, it’s all exciting and fun, very erotic. But it has a short fuse; it can never change into the next stage, we won’t be a couple.”

My emotions said she was wrong, my mind knew she was right.

“We have two weeks before I go.” She said, “What do you want to do with them?”

“Make love.” I said.

She laughed, even though I hadn’t meant it as a joke.

“Ok, why not? Let’s fuck!” She said, then laughed at her own ribald words as she came into my arms and kissed me with soft sensuality that belied her sharp statements.

Ten minutes later, she was on top, rolling her wide hips in a circular movement as my cock slid around within her.

I smiled up at her lovely face, and she smiled back.

“We do have great sex.” She conceded, “And lots of it too. I wonder if it would be like this if we weren’t in lockdown?”

“Lockdown is great.” I suggested, my hands on her hipbones.

Nisha grinned in her dark halo of hanging hair, her palms pressing on my shoulders for support.

She fucked me in silence for a while, but for her breathing; her tight wet vagina sliding up and down my stiff shaft as her breasts bounced just out of reach of my mouth.

“I love how you’re always hard for me.” She said, “I love how you look at me when we make love. I love how you listen when I talk. I love how you fuck me.”

I lifted and rolled her onto her back, and she laughed as I did all those things at once.

Thrusting my hot young cock hard and deep, again and again, holding her body tightly, until her breathing changed, and she looked at me in that way, and when she came I had to come too.

Then I held myself above her and kissed her mouth tenderly, still inside her as she stroked my ribs and ass with a light touch.

“I love how you kiss me afterwards.” She told me. “Most men roll over and lose interest after they’re empty.”

“Maybe they didn’t lo ... like you like I do” I suggested, my weight on my elbows as my hands smoothed her hair back from her face.

“Did I tell you that you’re the first lover I ever had without a condom?” She asked, pushing me off as we both rolled onto our sides, facing each other.

“Really?”

She rolled onto her belly, and I massaged her light brown body.

“I had a lover before I left Mauritius to go to school.” She told me sleepily as my hands roamed over her naked frame. “Forbidden love, all my friends were at it, we were just more circumspect than western kids. We never let anyone see us with our boyfriends.

“Mauritius is racially diverse, but not mixed. My secret boyfriend was Japanese.

“After graduation, Indian parents arranged their kid’s marriages along caste lines and status; we all pretended to be virgins. The grooms pretended too. I was the great achiever, getting a US degree, and my parents matched me with a boy from a wealthy family.”

“Did you even meet him?” I asked, kneading her shoulders and upper arms.

“No. To my Indian family I’m a fallen woman you see, Auntie Nisha who went to America, broke off her engagement and no one needs to ask why. Never married and no children, the black sheep of the family. Rich though, so they show me respect anyway.”

“It’s hard for me to imagine a place and culture so different.” I said.

“You must come and visit when I’m settled.” She sighed.

My hands stopped for a moment.

“You mean visit India?”

“We bought a nice bungalow high in the hills, it’s cool there even in summer.” She said.

There was an akward silence as the “We” in her statement festered between us. “We”, Nisha and her fiancé.

“Never mind, it’s a bad idea. We should make a clean break, you don’t need to meet me after I’m married. That would be weird.” She said, trying to plaster over the rift in our fractured relationship.

I leaned down and ran my tongue up and down her spine, down to the cleft of her ass. I bit the fleshy cheeks lightly, then kissed my way up to her neck.

“What’s going on back there?” she laughed as she felt my half stiff rod along her rear.

“Nothing.” I claimed, my knees on either side of her thighs.

She reached a hand back to grasp my penis.

“That’s not nothing.” She argued, giving me a squeeze. “We just did it, do you have no shame?”

“None at all.” I said as she maneuvered me to her greased slot, lifting her rear up a little as I pushed in from behind.

“Fuck.” She muttered, “This is far worse than I realized.”

She lay flat on her belly as I did it to her from the rear. It wasn’t a great position, since I could only get about half my cock into her like that; it was fun anyway.

“Mmm, we haven’t tried much variation.” She noted. “Do you like it this way?”

“Not so much, I can’t see your face.” I said.

She rolled over onto her back, which caused my penis to exit, she lifted her knees with her thighs open wide.

“You like this way better?” she asked.

“Yeah; I like to look at you when we make love.” I told her.

“Even though my tits are like two empty potato sacks?” she asked, squeezing them together so the nipples popped up.

“To be honest, I’ve never seen a potato sack, but if they look like your tits I’m going to get some and decorate my room with them.” I told her as I eased my stiff penis back into the welcoming grasp of her vagina.

“And my face is sagging now, I have crow’s feet at my eyes and mouth.”

I loomed over her, my penis throbbing with joy deep in her as my hips sat in the comfortable saddle of her pelvis.

“I love your face!” I objected. “I think your face is gorgeous; the curl of your lips and your proud nose, and you have the prettiest eyes. I can look at your face all day, and actually I guess I do. Especially when we do it.”

“You slimy smooth bastard!” she laughed. “Go on then, fuck me!”

I had the notion that she’d rarely if ever spoken that word before, it seemed alien in her mouth, sort of the same way my penis was when it was in there.

I did fuck her; face to face, eye to eye. I wanted to tell her again that I loved her, I wanted to tell everyone, I wanted to shout it in the streets and post it on facebook.

Status; madly and tragically in love.

When she started to come again, I held her face in my hands and kissed her, and I sort of came too.

I realized the orgasms were unimportant in themselves. What was exciting was that we were sharing them with each other, our stark differences unimportant when we were stark naked and coupled.

“It’s artificial.” She told me later as we ate. “We’ve spent all this time together, had so much sex, at your age that’s enough to cause that emotion.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.