Life With Donna - Cover

Life With Donna

Copyright© 2021 by Charlie for now

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Having his niece show up unannounced turned out to create a series of life changing experiences. None of them were anything but good. Exciting at times, but very, very, good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Workplace   Niece   Aunt   Leg Fetish   Slow  

It was all she could do to thank Angela and Stephanie for their hospitality, but after our trip down, those two made sure Sheila knew she was welcome at any time, with or without the group she was currently with. She laughed. They laughed. Donna laughed. I laughed. Marilyn and Amy watched in wonder. They looked around, then they started laughing. It was apparent that Sheila wasn’t about to show up anywhere without one of or the rest of us. Everyone was finally catching on to her words, her actions, her displays of affection toward Donna, and lately to Marilyn and myself. It was obvious as well that she was forming a close friendship with Amy.

We dropped Sheila off in Atlanta, the poor woman taking two days to turn us loose. She made us promise not to forget her, and we made her promise the same. Donna discussed with her, in front of all of us, the possibility of moving. She almost smacked herself in the face covering her exclamation with her hand in the most feminine way.

“Oh, my God. I’d never thought of that. I hadn’t realized until just now, that you all aren’t from around here. At least not anymore, as with some of you. Donna, I need to talk to you. Go home, all of you. Let me have a week and I’ll call you, Donna, and we’ll discuss this. Marilyn, you know if I leave Atlanta, it won’t sink into the ocean as Atlantis did. I know better now. I’ll take precautions not to ruin yet another civilization.” We all had a good laugh with her. She had a marvelous sense of humor. “Let me think on it. Let me talk to Donna, Charlie. If you folks change your mind, you let me know. Quickly, please.”

Donna went to her and held her. “We won’t, hon. We won’t. It’s new and it’s fresh, but it’s strong. Guaranteed.”

Sheila continued, “I love you, Donna. Charlie, I’m sure I love you, too. Marilyn, I have always been fond of you and Melanie, God rest her precious soul, and Amy, you are such a beautiful person. I can see me with you all, if you can see me that way as well. It just feels right. I ... I ... I just know it.” Tears started as she started shooing us out her door. “Go. Go home. I’ll call Donna in a week and we’ll talk. We’ll figure this out. OK?”

She got kisses and hugs galore, then we finally walked out to our waiting ride and made it to the airport so we could get home. Donna was, while not despondent, deep in thought and seriously considering something. I had her sit with me up front so I could find out what it was she was thinking.

We were approaching flight level three two zero when I broke the silence between us. “My Princess Donna, Princess of Charlie’s Skies, please talk to me.”

“I miss her already. It’s wild. We just met a couple of months ago. Just spent a week together, then a couple of nights together, and it’s like a rib got yanked out of my chest. I miss her. Terribly. How is that possible, Charlie? I know I asked you that before, and we’ve discussed it, but it’s like I need her in my life. Like I needed you. It’s like that, only not quite. I need you more, but not much. Shit. I’m talking myself into a hole, aren’t I?”

“No. Remember what I told you a long time ago, love. I specifically told you, love me and I will give you anything you want.”

“Even that?”

“Even that. Anything, as long as you love me.”

“I love you. I want Sheila.”

“I do, too, honey. I do, too.”

“Which?”

“Both.”

“Good. I thought so. I’m glad. That will make things so much easier for both ... For all three of us. Shit, all five of us. I think she’ll come here. I think she’ll move. When she calls, if you allow it...” I interrupted her again.

“I don’t ‘allow’ things, honey. I either enjoy them or I don’t, but I don’t allow you to do anything. I don’t allow Sheila to do things. You need to do, and she needs to do, what needs to be done. I’ll bet I benefit, but I’m not your boss. I want to be your husband, though, so you need to get to work on that. Got it?” I grabbed her and tickled her.

“YES! YES! YES! I give. I’ll work on the wedding. I promise!”

“See that you do, wench, then maybe the king of the realm will ALLOW (I hollered) you to have a plaything. MAYBE (raising my voice, again), just maybe,” I said, then raspberried her tummy.

“Too late. Your threats of violence are no longer of any use, troll. You made me pee my pants.”

“Ooops. Once again, the king of the realm turns out to be nothing but a troll and an irresponsible monster.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.