Life With Donna - Cover

Life With Donna

Copyright© 2021 by Charlie for now

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Having his niece show up unannounced turned out to create a series of life changing experiences. None of them were anything but good. Exciting at times, but very, very, good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Workplace   Niece   Aunt   Leg Fetish   Slow  

Spring break was spent in Atlanta at Melanie’s funeral. Marilyn handled it better than I thought she might, but as she told us, she’d been preparing. It was still murder on her, she said, but she was as ready for the inevitable as she could be.

The reading of the will bothered Melanie’s ex-husband something terrible. Come to find out that she had taken all of her earnings, every cent, as they kept nothing in the restaurant’s name and paid themselves and their workers very well and had set up an investment account. Fifteen years of saving and building in some fairly, but not completely, safe growth instruments tallied up quite a portfolio. Even Marilyn was surprised. Since it was passed to her in the will, the surprise was epic. You might even say she was stunned. She had a hard time communicating with anyone in the room after she was told she just inherited two million dollars.

Yeah, to say Daniel Parker was upset would be an understatement. In front of the lawyer representing Melanie’s estate until Marilyn could assume duties as her executor, he demanded that the money and the restaurant be turned over to him immediately.

The lawyer, a large, friendly man, laughed loudly, pissing Parker off even more. “Charlie, go ahead with your offer. I think it’s time,” he told me.

“Mr. Parker, unless you have five hundred thousand dollars to offer Marilyn for her share of M&M’s, I’m going to offer you fifty thousand dollars, cash money, to sign over your partial ownership of the restaurant to Marilyn and be on your merry way. You are not getting Melanie’s retirement account nor anything else she left her niece. Not the car, not the house, not anything. You were only married for six years, and the law won’t abide that. She started the account before you came along, put only her own money into it, and has been doing so long after you two were divorced and you were out of the picture. No, you’ll not be getting anything.”

I saw his fists clench.

“That’s my offer. Marilyn has told me she’s closing the doors and walking away from it if you don’t either buy it or accept this offer. Melanie wanted the restaurant. She had it. It made her life worth living. Something, from what I understand, you did not do.”

He looked at me with such an evil expression, I thought I might catch fire.

“Accept the purchase price of five hundred thousand, and pay the lady, or take fifty thousand from me. The only other option is you get nothing.”

“A hundred,” Daniel said. I was ready for him.

“I am handing you a bank check for sixty-thousand dollars as soon as you sign the papers on Mr. Leone’s desk. Bargaining is over. Take it or leave it. Sixty grand or not a cent.” I held the check up for him to see. You could see the red and green ink indicating it was a sixty-thousand-dollar monetary instrument, certified, at that.

He walked to the desk, signed where the lawyer indicated, took the check out of my hand, and looked straight at me. “If I ever see you outside this building, I’ll kill you. I don’t know who you are, or where you came from. I don’t know what you did to these women, but I swear, I’ll kill you if I get the chance.”

Amy had traveled down with us, hoping to help Marilyn get though the ordeal. They had become rather close. She had a field day with his threat. “Mr. Parker, I just got that recorded, and the camera is still running. Is there anything else you’d like to say before I send this to the county ADA’s office? She’s sitting right in front of you, but since she may have to recuse herself, I’m sure her boss will do something about it on our behalf.”

He finally looked a bit more normal, possibly turning a bit pale even, then turned and stormed out of the building. We heard tires squeal in the parking lot. They were probably his.

Marilyn exhaled, then took a couple of weeks off and Donna took her home with us.

I had friends, old friends from my days in flight school that I had visited often prior to Donna showing up and us spending so much time developing our relationship.

I thought maybe, just maybe, I could set something up to help everyone out, so I made some calls.

Stephanie Maxwell and Angela Cortez were both ecstatic to hear from me, so they said, and excited about what I had put together, too. We all knew each other, having attended UPT, Undergraduate Pilot Training, together, and maintaining a long-distance friendship since then. I had visited each of them no less than ten times over a several year period. We’d even, on two occasions, met up together, once in South Carolina at Stephanie’s and once in Alabama at Angela’s place.

Stephanie worked for a small airline on the eastern seaboard, and Angela worked for a consortium of aircraft owners, flying them and their aircraft wherever they needed to be. She said it was almost too much fun to get paid for, but I reminded her that baseball players made millions. She said, “I don’t get that much, so yeah, I see where you’re coming from.” We raised a glass to not working and doing it at jobs we liked, then went fishing.

They both wanted to meet my little fiancée, then agreed to take the first two weeks off in June and we’d meet at Angela’s new place in Orange Beach, Alabama. Angela had room for eight, easily, having a place with two master bedrooms upstairs with kings, both having their own bathrooms, and a pull-out couch in the family room with a third bedroom and a bathroom off the hallway on the first level. Donna thought that Amy and Marilyn could use the downstairs bedroom, the couch, or just stay with us, as they wished.

I’d have the boat delivered there, a couple of weeks before that, to a friend of Angela’s that ran a marina just next door to her housing complex. She called back the next day with good news. I could stay temporarily, but they also had a couple of permanent spots open, if I chose to do that. They were holding one slip large enough for a thirty-six-footer with twin outboards, just in case we decided to stay there, hoping we would.

We took care of Marilyn at our house for the week after the funeral, Amy staying with us as well. The girls had school, so Marilyn and I spent a lot of time together, just talking and letting her mourn the loss of her aunt and the closest thing she’d ever had to a spouse. Yes, she said, they were that close. They lived as a couple and had for years. It started just a few months after her husband left her, beginning as a support relationship, but blossoming into something much more consuming, much closer, much more romantic, and much more permanent.

I asked her if she would consider taking those same two weeks off and going with us. I really wanted her there and I’d already gotten Donna’s view that it needed to happen. Amy was a given. She had already mentioned to Donna that she wanted to spend the summer with us after taking our invitation to do so back to her parents and thinking about it for a few days.

We flew Marilyn home, the three of us, stayed two nights with her in her home, and when she thought she could handle it alone, we left her with our love, our thoughts, our hearts, and our sincere invitation to accompany us in June. She said she’d call and let us know.

It didn’t take long to find out. We left her as she went to work Monday morning and her call came Wednesday after work from home. She had several weeks of vacation available, was able to turn some work over to an assistant and an associate in the office and was ready when we were. All I had to do was give her the dates, and either pick her up, or let her know when to show up at our place. I left it up to her. She could come early, or I could pick her up on the way to Alabama. She chose early. And late. A week early then a week after the Alabama trip, back home with us again. A full month with people who she loved and seemed to love her. We assured her that was true then set up not only the pickup dates for the vacation, but also four weekend trips between early April and late May so that we could harass her and keep her mind off of being alone.

Twice we went to The High Note, and twice to another really nice dinner place that had no music, followed by a visit to a cute little jazz club in an old building downtown. It was a long, skinny place with a bar and some tables along opposing walls just inside the door, then some tables across the width of the place, and all the way in the back, a little bandstand where a jazz band was laying it out. They were good. We had tons of fun and enjoyed each other’s company to the fullest.

It was a week before June first, the girls were out of school, and we were needing Marilyn Carlisle’s company, so we took off on a Friday evening landing just a short time later in Atlanta. A beautiful, but tired looking, blonde woman in a very professional yet sexy business suit met us at the airport, told us to get into her car and hurry. She was tired. She explained to us she had gotten all of her turnover work done, had called for dinner to be delivered to her house, and was taking us home to relax and talk.

Donna took over from there. When we got Marilyn home, Donna backed me up on the couch, then did the same to Amy, put Marilyn’s head in Amy’s lap and her feet in mine, telling us to get to work. We each took an end and by the time dinner arrived and Donna had brought it into the kitchen next to Marilyn’s family room, the blonde woman was exuding low relaxed moans and smiling occasionally.

“Donna, thank you. My feet haven’t been treated so nicely in ... They never have been. I’ve never had anyone do this before. How neat. I’m spoiled. Ackkk. I’m spoiled now. That can’t be good. Your boyfriend has amazing hands. I owe him now. This is terrible. I’m spoiled and I owe a man favors. Your girlfriend’s fingers on my temples is just the best possible cure for the headache I brought home. I feel like a new woman. I owe her, too. Oh, God, I’m spoiled, and I owe a man AND a girl favors. Lordy, what will I ever do? Donna, seriously, I need to ask. It’s time, and I want your man to make love to me. If you would allow that, I would be forever grateful.”

“I don’t have a problem with that, Marilyn, but I want to be there. I’m not jealous. I love you, too, so I want to share. Amy, anything to add?”

Amy, in a shy voice, looking down as much as looking around, replied, “I want to be there, too, Marilyn. You already know how I feel. I’ve told you as much. Charlie may not be expecting it, but I love you, I love Donna, and I’m pretty sure, I love him, too. This will be the first time for me with any of you, but only because I’ve been afraid of butting in. Afraid of being a nuisance. I want to make love to Donna, Marilyn, then you, then as soon as I can, I want Charlie to make me his, as well. I’m home. I know it. My parents know it. Donna probably does, too, so if I can convince you and Charlie, I’m home free. So to speak. That didn’t some out right, did it?”

“It came out fine, sweetheart,” I told her, then reached out and hugged her to me over Marilyn’s reclining body. “I guess I had some idea, but ... Thank you, Amy. Thank you. I love you, too. I know I do. I know Donna does, too.”

“Me, too, if we’re just laying it out. Yes, Amy, we’ve talked. Donna knows that. We’ve both explained to her how we feel about each other...” Donna interrupted her.

“Marilyn, Amy, I’ve told Charlie, too, so the four of us know that we’re all one big happy love machine. Mushy is as mushy does. I am Charlie’s, though, first and foremost, even though I love the both of you. I hope that’s OK with everyone here.”

“It needs to be that way,” Marilyn said. She continued. “I would imagine at some point, Amy and I will do the same, with Charlie, but for now, I for one understand. I wouldn’t even consider getting in the way of that, and I’ll spank the skinny blonde girl if she gets any ideas.”

“No need. I know where the bread is, and which side the butter goes on. I may not be able to string two sentences together, but I understand love, loyalty, fidelity, and which side the butter goes on. Now, if you all can stop being so serious, I’d really like to hit whatever my beautiful hostess ordered for dinner!”

We ate a wonderful Chinese spread, then sat back down with drinks served by Amy and Donna and talked more about our lives and what we wanted out of them. Donna and Amy wanted to finish school, I wanted to have all three of them in my life, and Marilyn wasn’t sure. She was actually thinking about changing careers but wanted to use this month to help her decide. “After all, if Charlie snores, or Amy’s no good in bed, I may just come back here and be a celibate old maid for the next forty-five years.”

Donna, in her infinite wisdom, wanted truth to be our standard, come hell or high water. “We may be in trouble then. You’ll have to draw your own conclusions on Amy, but I have had to push the boy around to get a certain rattle to stop. It’s only happened a couple of times, but it’s so far down the list of things I care about with him, I don’t really even think about it.”

“Cool. It’s up to you, then Amy!” Marilyn said, laughing.

Amy stood, took her hostess’s hand and marched her off to the big bedroom and the master bath. We followed after we finished our drinks, finding them in bed, with wet hair and smelling like cucumbers and cantaloupes, with Amy between Marilyn’s legs and the older woman panting, keening, and making references, mostly religious, to any number of deities.

Donna and I showered, then joined them, not wasting too much time on each other, knowing full well what was about to happen. Everything. When we joined them in bed, Amy was lying in Marilyn’s arm, head on her shoulder, tracing her finger around Marilyn’s nipples.

“I’m not going to do the spinster thing. I don’t care if your boy snores or not, Donna. Amy is all I need, I’m sure. She’s wonderful. I still want to have your man make love to me, but I know now, for a fact, that Amy and I are a thing. She admitted it, too. We’re going to be fine, folks. Just fine.” Marilyn sat up in bed, and as I climbed aboard, she took my dick in her hand, then in her mouth, and as she did, Amy reached underneath, taking my balls in her hand, ever so gently, a finger behind them rubbing me taint, then looked up at me.

“Make love to Marilyn, Charlie. Make love to me when you can, but make love to her now, please,” Donna said to me in a bedroom voice. I felt myself grow a bit in the back of Marilyn’s mouth.

Marilyn gagged a bit, but it was feeling so good, I put my hand behind her head and held her there just for a second before pulling her off, kissing her, then putting her face back on my erection. When I knew I couldn’t get much harder, I pulled her off again, laid her head back on the pillow, nipped at each nipple, then her clit, then knowing she was ready, stretched myself up and let Donna insert my cock into an extremely tight yet very wet and slippery pussy. It was well lubricated, to be sure, but it was tight. Very tight. Once I was all the way in, Donna and Amy went to work on Marilyn’s breasts, nipping and licking and sucking on her nipples. I took her by the waist and pulled her on to me as firmly as I could and still feel good about it, then eased off. I did that again, and again, and again, about twenty times, then when Amy heard her groaning stop and a little scream coming on, I felt a hand go between us and the knuckles push up against my pelvic bone. Amy had taken her clitoris between her finger and thumb and pinched a bit. Marilyn screamed, convulsed around my cock, causing me to come in torrents, then when I looked back down, the target of my ardor was ... Out of it. Down for the count. Passed plumb out. I pushed into her one last time, getting no response, then leaned down and kissed her soundly. I took her head in my hands and made sure that if there was any way possible for her to feel it, she’d know she’d been kissed by someone who loved her.

“That was so intense to watch.” Donna said that then kissed me. She reached across Marilyn, pulled Amy to her, and kissed her as well. “Thank you, Amy. I saw what you did for her. For them. That was neat.” She leaned down and kissed Marilyn. “I love you. If I didn’t, I could never have watched the man I love having his way with you. I wanted that. I wanted him to make love to you. I guess I feel you were making love to us. We’re one, so I think that’s the truth. In any case, if you can hear me, we love you. Thank you for sharing your love with us.”

“Hmmmmm. Umm hmm. I love you, too, baby girl. I do. Amy, come hold me, please. We can clean all this up in the morning before we leave. I need sleep. Donna, your stud ruined me. God, how I love you guys. Kiss me Charlie, one more time before I lose it.” I kissed her, Amy snuggled her, Donna and I looked at each other, and we heard them both start to purr.

“I love you, ‘stud’.” She giggled, kissed me, lay her head on my chest, and I don’t remember anything else about that evening.

We helped her change her sheets, put a load of laundry through while Amy and I cooked some breakfast, then we made sure her place was ready to be left alone for a while and we left for the airport.

Our week before vacation was telling in many ways. The first thing I noticed was that Marilyn was not a lazy woman. She was often up and had coffee, and sometimes a small breakfast, made for all of us before we were even moving around. The second thing was her desire to be loved. She asked early on to sleep with us, hoping Amy already did. Amy didn’t, but that changed the first night they were both there. Amy let her parents know she would be with us for the duration, getting a positive response. They knew she was happy. The third thing was her desire to make others happy. She wasn’t selfish or self-centered in any way. I found that refreshing, since about ninety-nine percent of the women with her looks and her money were just the opposite. Full of themselves and wanting everyone else to be, too.

Another thing was her unfiltered attitude toward sex and lovemaking. Nothing was off the table. Nothing. She did things to me during that week that Donna told me she was afraid to try. Amy had never even heard of them and would have never thought that was even a desired thing. When Marilyn nibbled on my perineum while her thumb was on my asshole, I lost it. I just happened to be making love to Amy at the time, and the pulsing enlargement of my erection scared her just a bit. She wasn’t expecting it. At all. Donna laughed, since she was watching the whole thing.

“Works on women, so I thought I’d try it on you, Charlie. Looks like it’s pretty much a universal thing. I’m glad, but Amy, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“It was a good scared, Marilyn. Kind of like the first time on a new rollercoaster. You know you’re going to live, but not for how long.” All three of them started laughing at my expense.

In any case, we knew we wanted Marilyn with us from that point forward. We wanted her with us in her slippers and robe in the morning and we wanted her with us, Donna and me, in bed at night. We both wanted her with us in between, too, and Amy just wanted her.

The following Friday afternoon we flew to Gulf Shores, Alabama, to a little airstrip there that catered to corporate and private aircraft. Angela was there to pick us up, but unlike normally, when she’d jump up on me and hug me, she used a little decorum and greeted Donna with a hug and cheek kisses, then Amy, then Marilyn, all the same way, THEN jumped up on me and hugged me, giggling and kissing me. Donna laughed at my surprise. They’d talked, evidently.

Stephanie was coming in from South Carolina the next day, driving, since she’d just gotten a new sports car and wanted to try it out. She was spending the night, in of all places, Atlanta, then driving down and should be in before two or so in the afternoon. Once she got there, we could all go out on the town and plan the following two weeks.

Angela lived in a single-family dwelling, backed up to the actual beach on the Gulf of Mexico, in a gated community. It was a really nice place, built up high over three separate parking spaces, complete with garage doors. The garages made up the foundation. Donna and Amy asked me the night before, in private, naturally, how a late-twenty-something private pilot could afford a million, if not multi-million, dollar home on the beach. I told them I remembered something about her dating a very wealthy man she once flew for and after they had been together for a year or so, he was overseas on a business trip and was killed in a kidnapping attempt. He had included Angela in his will, leaving her with the home and a small amount of money to pay the taxes well into the future. The rest went to his ex-wife and his kids. Angela recovered nicely but hadn’t gotten attached to anyone since. So I thought.

Stephanie pulled up to Angela’s house in a cute little Mazda Miata. It evidently had been worked over a bit since it sounded like a race car. Angela went down to meet her. I noticed then that the garage door was on the way up before Angela went down. Very telling. We smiled at each other when she came upstairs, being pulled by Angela’s hand holding hers. When Stephanie was done with the introductions to Donna, Amy, and Marilyn, she kissed me lightly, hugged me, then went to Angela. Their kiss and hug told me that something more than a long-distance friendship was brewing. That made me ecstatic. I loved both of them as friends, or maybe a little more, and wanted the best for them. This just might be it.

We sat around for a couple of hours, just talking about what had been happening in the last year or so. It got interesting when we talked about my brother being murdered, Donna coming to live with me, Marilyn losing her sister, and all of our other news. The two of them just passed life off as nothing new, flying and having fun living on two beaches with all that entails.

The group of us at dinner was an impromptu party on the roll. We left the restaurant, went to one of Angela’s favorite haunts, hearing it was Stephanie’s, too. More info on the burgeoning romance for me to digest. When the music started, and dancing followed, the three couples formed. Donna pulled me out, Amy pulled Marilyn out, and Angela pulled Stephanie out. All of the pullers were smiling and all of the pullees were willing subjects.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.