Life With Donna - Cover

Life With Donna

Copyright© 2021 by Charlie for now

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Having his niece show up unannounced turned out to create a series of life changing experiences. None of them were anything but good. Exciting at times, but very, very, good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Workplace   Niece   Aunt   Leg Fetish   Slow  

I showed Donna, as much as I could without overloading her, a great remainder of the summer. We went to Disney World, Disneyland, Six Flags in two different cities, and fished for marlin off the coast of Grand Cayman Island.

As school neared, she asked me to take her clothes shopping, but I had a much better idea. “Honeybunch, why don’t you call Amy and the two of you make a day of it. I’m buying all of your clothes and both of your meals if you take me up on it.”

“OK, but I was hoping to model some things for you.”

“School clothes? Wait until we need to get you a cocktail dress or need to replace some lingerie, then I’ll take you up on it, to be sure, but school clothes? Knee socks, cardigans, and culottes? Baby, I thought you said you loved me?”

She laughed, kissed me and told me, “You silly goose head. I do love you, Charlie. I really do. I kind of didn’t think about shopping with Amy. That will probably be a lot more fun anyway. Although, I think the lingerie thing sounds like a good idea, as does the dress.”

She pulled her phone out and talked to her new best friend in town, setting it up and letting me know by giving a nod and a smile while talking to Amy. That actually made me pretty happy. ‘She has to have something in her life besides me. She just has to,’ I thought.

“She said she’d love to. She likes Mexican food, too, so thanks for the offer. I think we’ll take you up on that. I am sorry, love. I really didn’t think about it. I haven’t had anyone but you on my mind for a while. Although I don’t necessarily want to, I guess I need to speak to other people in my travels. Ya think?”

“Yes, baby doll, I was just thinking the same thing. We do have it.” Another kiss. I would miss her when she was out of my reach, that’s for certain, but she needed to be just that. Free to roam and able to see the world beyond my grasp.

She and Amy spent the next two days shopping and running all over creation. They had a ball, from what I heard, and I was no longer worried about my Donna getting out and about without me. I also wasn’t worried about who she would be out and about with. I was always under the impression that Amy Baker could get any boy she wanted to grovel at her feet, and that might have been possible, what with her looks, money, and disposition, but ... That was not how the world worked. She had exactly one heartthrob, a freshman at Iowa State named Beverly Madison. Our mayor’s daughter was a lesbian and proud of it, not afraid of anyone knowing. Neither were her parents.

Not that I didn’t trust Donna, but unknowns are unknown, so since this was known, I felt better. What a cop out, but ... Such is life. Truth be told, with my background and history, I didn’t trust many people at all. It’s easier just to say I don’t trust anyone, not even myself at times, and be done with it. Over time, anything is possible, though, and I certainly don’t DIStrust her, so there is that.

One thing I did get out of the shopping trip was the fashion show, and not only by Miss Donna, but she cajoled Amy Baker into teasing me a little bit, too. They modeled shorts, high heels, some cute tops, and even some swimwear. Amy isn’t as full on top as my Donna is, but she is an absolutely perfectly built and beautiful woman, making the show a tremendous hit. Donna had her work cut out for her that evening when Amy left. Her fiancé was a randy boy by the time the evening was coming to a close.

“She’s a pretty girl, Charlie. She really is. I know that. I’ve seen a picture of this Beverly girl she’s in love with, and she’s no slouch either. Only problem is that I think I can read people, and our Miss Amy is going to get her heart broken something fierce pretty soon.”

“What makes you say that, honey?”

As Donna was sitting on my erection, moving back and forth, side to side, and we were enjoying the feelings created by the movement, she told me. “The phone calls coming this direction are infrequent. Most of the conversation is from this end, too. It’s just a terrible feeling. I certainly hope I’m wrong, but I doubt I am.”

“That’s a shame. I like Amy. She’s a real person. She’s not uppity, even though they’re very rich and her father is the Mayor. When he’s not mayoring, he’s making more money building things around here than they’ll ever spend.”

“I know. I like her, too. Real people. Good description. She has several peers in school, and each and every one of them is a conceited, snobby, stinkpot.”

“Stinkpot?”

She laughed and said, “I couldn’t think of anything worse. They’re like your girl, Diane Hall, so you know what I mean.”

“Gotcha. My girl indeed. If Diane Hall is anyone’s girl, it’s someone other than me. MY girl is a peach. She’s like Amy, I think. Real people.”

“But I’ve never had anything. Lower middle class, if anything at all. Military brat of a non-commissioned officer. They aren’t rich people. There was always a lot more love in our house than there ever was money. Of that, I’m sure.”

“There is still more love in your house than there is money. There’s just a lot of money, too.”

She ground down into me a few more times, the both of us rubbing on each other’s upper bodies, keeping our ardor in maximum overdrive until she started a keening moan. She squeezed me with her internal muscles and sent me over the edge. Together we reached the peak and shared our spasming muscles and convulsing abdominals with me sitting, holding her to me, still joined, and her legs around my hips. Her heels dug in and pulled us together for a last episode of my pulsing.

“God, it feels good when you come in me like that, Charlie. I can feel every muscle in your body and every twitch of your dick when you do that. You make me so happy.”

“Same here, lady. When you contract your insides on me, it’s just phenomenal. Hold me? Stay here and just hold me?” She did. She laid down on me causing me to slip out of her, but she stayed and slept on my chest. No finer feeling in the world than the afterglow of making love to the woman who holds your heart.


We were three months into school, just before the Thanksgiving break, when Marilyn called us back. Under normal circumstances, a trial might have taken a year to get through the court schedule, but this one caused some anger in the system. The defense pulled the speedy trial thing, hoping to catch people off guard, but wound up causing them no end of trouble.

The day before Donna and I celebrated our first Thanksgiving alone with each other and our second one together -- I had gone down for Thanksgiving a couple of years earlier at Doug’s request -- we received the call.

I picked up the phone on the second or third ring. “Curry.”

“Mr. Curry? Mr. Charlie Curry? May I still call you Charlie? Would that be satisfactory, sir?” She once again pulled all the sweetness and beauty she could out of that word. She was as much of a tease as I was. Thankfully, Donna knew that.

“Well, if it isn’t Marilyn Carlisle, the most beautiful woman I know in Georgia! What can I do for you if my fiancée doesn’t kill me for flirting with you before I can do it?”

“I’ll call her back this evening and confess, if I must, to keep you alive, but we’d like for the two of you to come down next Wednesday and Thursday. We’re pretty sure that will be when I will need Donna to testify, and if you are needed, it would be directly after her. You probably won’t be needed, Charlie, but just in case, we’d like you to be there, too.”

“We can do that, Marilyn, but could you send me an email and info her school’s office on it.” I gave her the email addresses she’d need to do that. Mine, Donna’s, the school office, and the principal’s, since I knew that one off the top of my head as well.

“A hall pass, of sorts? No problem. I have your and Donna’s emails already. I’ll get this taken care of. My invitation is still open by the way. If you come down Tuesday night, I’ll take you out for dinner then we can do something more interesting on Wednesday night if you want. Donna probably shouldn’t be out of school for too long. I’m not working long hours on this one, Charlie. It’s not a done deal, but the District Attorney has heard from the judge, and she’s not happy with the whole deal. There is some speculation that there is money laying around, and a bit of inside information leading to some other windfalls as well. I’ll talk to you about it when you come down, but like I said, the judge is about fed up with people doing stupid shit and getting away with it. This, in her words, is ‘bad business’. My boss said that’s as close as she gets to cussing. Prim, proper, and pissed.”

“Marilyn, please do call back tonight and talk to Donna. Not to keep me alive, but just to talk to her. She’s a huge fan. Trust me. How’s Melanie doing, anyway?”

“Thank you for asking. I knew there was something different about you. She had a very minor setback but should be able to overcome that and press on. She’ll be with us if we go out. She’s feeling healthy, mostly, she’s just not, if you get my meaning. She has a tendency to skate right through the treatments without the normal detriment, in any case, so she still gets around pretty well.”

“Good. It’ll be good to see her again, too. The second most beautiful woman I know in Georgia.”

“Charlie Curry, how many women to you know in Georgia?”

“Four. You, Melanie, our server at the Mexican restaurant, I think her name was Cindy or something, and Donna, but she’s here now, or you and Melanie would be second and third!”

Marilyn laughed heartily into the phone. “You, sir, are a cad. A truly fresh one at that. Let me send these emails and I’ll call Donna this evening from home. Charlie, take care, and do consider spending those two evenings with us, please. I do like you, and your girlfriend, and want to spend some time with you all.”

“Same here, gorgeous. Please do call. Donna will be ecstatic.”

“I will.” Click.

Well, damn, I never expected that. She genuinely sounds like she wants us there.

Donna came home that evening, asked me to help get groceries in for tomorrow’s turkey dinner, then asked how my day went. She was entertained by my response. I don’t think she minded me being a cad, and ‘a fresh one at that’. I made her some dinner then listened to her talking to Marilyn when the phone rang for her that evening. They spent quite a few minutes chatting, giggling, and having a good old time. They sounded more like school friends than a prosecutor and a witness in a murder trial, but who was I to draw lines. Friends are friends. They signed off promising to see each other Tuesday night.

“Well, that was fun! She’s so interesting, Charlie. What she sees in us, I’ll never know, but she’s like Amy, real people, and interested in being around us, unlike Amy. Amy’s not against being around us, but seems to have other people and places ... I have no idea what I’m saying. Never mind.”

“I understand, sweetie. Amy and Marilyn are good people. I’m sure Marilyn has her own friends, too. She seems like she would, anyway.”

“Maybe so, but she wants to spend time with us while we’re there. I hope that’s OK.”

“More than OK, doll. Like I told her, I’ll be with the three prettiest Georgia peaches I know.”

“She told me. Our server at the Mexican place was cute, Charlie, but not Marilyn’s caliber. That’s for sure. Marilyn is ... I’D even...” She stressed the ‘I’d’ not realizing how closely I was listening. “Never mind. I really do talk too much.”

I had to laugh. I knew exactly what she was about to say. I wouldn’t mind watching that myself. I’m a dirty old man. Of course, I wouldn’t. Donna probably knew what I was thinking and smirked while shaking her head.

We made love that night, Donna tweaking me with innuendos about the southern bell and her auntie and what I planned to do if they propositioned me, or worse yet, asked me to dance with them Wednesday night. I stopped what I was doing, which made her whine when I pulled out, turned her over, spanked her bottom a few times then turned her back over and carried on.

“I’m going to accept. The dance, that is. The other, you are going to have to worry about and take care of yourself. I have committed myself to you. You can do as you wish with me, but I recommend you don’t hurt me. I need to live a long time in order to keep you happy into your golden years. Keep that in mind, lovely one.”

“Charlie?”

“Yes, baby.”

“Spank me again.”

Our evening was a watershed. I rolled her over and spanked her while I was thrusting up into her, then when I was finished with my climax and trying to get her to her second or third, I’d ask later, I sucked on her nipples and very carefully fondled her neck in a faux choking manner and patted her mons, right over her clit, spanking it lightly. She went bonkers. Ballistic. Explosive. Whatever you want to call it, but the scream and the lights out fainting when she came that time pretty much told me what I wanted to know. My Donna was sensitive to a little bit of sensual torture and playful mistreatment, however gentle it might be. Good to know.

Coffee was made and consumed amidst a series of giggles and my darling Donna almost unable to look me int the eyes. I got a small turkey prepared, and in the oven, then together we set out to fix breakfast. Only then, finally, while we were working in the kitchen together, did she come clean.

“I had a lot of fun last night, Charlie. You were amazing. When I mentioned the spanking, I didn’t really know what I wanted, or was asking for. You, again, were amazing. You knew.”

“I guessed. I guessed right, it looks, as you’re still here with me, and I got a kiss this morning. Donna, I just want you happy. That’s all.”

“I am. Trust me, I am. I’ll be happier after you make love to me again tonight, and even more so after Amy and I go people watching tomorrow. She said it would be fun. I’ve never been out shopping on Black Friday. She has and said even if you don’t buy anything, it’s fun to watch all the crazy people. Do you mind?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.