22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Tony and Hanna were interrupted in their pleasure by the sounds of Jenny cumming. She urged his head back down, and he resumed licking and fingering her pussy. “Another thing about pleasing a woman by eating her pussy is it’s a complete turn off for most men to lick a woman’s pussy when she’s on her period. Some guys won’t even fuck their wife when she’s on her time of the month. Many will use a condom because they don’t want to get blood on their cock.”

“You’re like Jenny, you like to talk.”

“We’re having to say more than usual because it’s your first time. Most loving or fucking has less talk, unless its erotic, dirty talk, like I want you to kiss and lick every inch of my body, pound that beautiful big cock of yours into my horny pussy, all kinds of sayings.”

“I know, be quiet and enjoy, and believe me, I am!”

Tony continued licking and fingering her pussy with Hanna offering words of encouragement. She took his hand and placed it on her tit to spread some of her juices over it. He moved up, smearing more on the other nipple, licked and sucked on them, kissed her passionately, then returned to their enjoyment.

“Mmm, you are going to be a good lover.” Tony continued with Hanna moaning softly, a hand to his head. Soon, her body stiffened, and she released a sensual-sounding cum. He eagerly lapped up her fresh flowing nectar.

“Thank you, Tony, you gave me a good cum!” She motioned him up against her body, pausing at each hard nipple, then she gave him a series of passionate kisses.


The moment had arrived for Mark to mate with Jenny and Tony with Hanna. Their cocks were so hard, so gorged with blood flow, it would only take the slightest touch for them to cum.

Young Jenny, with passion burning in her eyes, guided Mark’s hard cock to her slit. “I don’t know how long I can last. I’m so excited and aroused being with you.”

“I’ve heard of boys cuming before they can get their cock in the girls pussy. Just try to work it in slowly. If you feel like you’re going to cum, stop fucking me and maybe the urge will subside.”

Jenny kissed his neck, one hand behind his head, her fingers in his lengthened hair, the other around his shoulder. He moved his hips, working his cock into her yearning slit. “How does it feel?”

“Like nothing I ever felt before! Your pussy is so warm, so wet, and so snug around my cock. I know about ten good humps and I’ll cum!”

Jenny’s soft, soothing voice helped him to calm down. “You only get one, first time. Try to make it last. If you feel the urge to cum, squeeze your muscles as if you’re trying to stop having a pee.”


Tony, being extra cautious, was trying to last as long as he can. Hanna’s hands smoothing up and down his muscular back sent chills over his skin. Her left leg was bent at the knee, keeping her lover in place. Their breathing was quick and deep with mutually growing passion.

“Don’t hide your head, look into the eyes of your lover as you fuck. The sensation is as good to me as it is to you. I love you.”

“I love our fucking too.”

“Good, you didn’t agree with romantic love only passionate love. There will be times when you’re both so horny, so worked up, all she wants is a good affirmative fuck. There are ways to be aggressive and loving at the same time.”

“You sure know a lot about sex, who taught you?”

“I have a very good teacher. I don’t know you well enough to tell you. Maybe it’s a woman,” she teased.

“Are you trying to make me cum sooner than I want?”

“No, if I was, I’d do this.”

“Fuck!” He quietly exclaimed, feeling her tighten her pussy muscles around his cock.

“Love me, Tony, cum when you want to. A woman has been teaching me and Jenny about sex, in a very personal way.”

She placed her hand on his ass cheek, feeling him humping up and down. “Yes my love, give it to me, give me your first fuck, your first cum in a woman!”

Tony held her tighter, kissing her several times. She looked at his face as it seemed to contort in pain, “Rahh, rahh, uhhh, umph, umph!” The sensation of his cock erupting into her pussy was like no other experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.