22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Jenny spread out a dry towel where she will lie down. Mark admired her naked body, and her eyes approved of his physique, especially his cock. She went to him, their bodies embracing. Her arms went around his broad shoulders, firm breasts pressing against his chest, his hands to her tiny hips.

“There are two ways I can make your cock hard, actually three. My hand can coax your cock to grow.” She caressed the shaft, stroking it several times. “My mouth can easily make your cock hard, and I could just stand here and touch myself and watch it grow.” She stepped back a few steps, fondled her tit and fingered her pussy. “I can see it getting a rise looking at me.”

“Jenny, you are so fucking beautiful!” He said, admiring her slender body.

“Thank you for the compliment and you are handsomely built.”

Hanna was just captivated by Tony’s body. They were kissing, his hand caressing her tit as her hand stroked his growing cock.

Mark watched as Jenny went to her knees, caressed his cock, looking at him, sucked several times on it. His eyes half-closed to the sensual and warm sensation of her sucking on his cock. He was finally experiencing what he’d seen his mom do to his dad.

Jenny stood, her body pressing to him. “Mark, I have to ask you, have you ever been with a girl before?” He hesitated to answer. “It’s okay if you haven’t.”

“No,” he blushed.

“Let’s change that statement so that tomorrow you can say, yes. I’ll help you to discover and begin to learn how to make love, how to fuck a woman.”

“Is there a difference between making love and fucking?”

“Basically no, just the wording. Making love sounds gentler than saying fucking, though sometimes saying lets fuck, do you want to fuck, or I need you to fuck me, sounds naughtier. Though, a woman saying to her man, will you make love to me, can be just as sensaul.”


“Tony, it’s okay if you haven’t has sex with a girl. I’m proud to be your first. Don’t be concerned what Mark and Jenny are doing. I’m sure you’ll get to fuck her, and me Mark.”

Hanna went to her back on the futon, spreading her legs. “Come and lay lightly on me.” He did, and she kissed a little with him. Look at my breasts, see how my nipples have grown hard because you arouse me. Women love their nipples sucked on as if feeding their baby.” She cupped her breast, guiding his head to each hard bud. “That feels nice.”

“Now sit back a little.” He did, and she observed his cock considerably larger. She caressed it by the shaft, a large bead of clear liquid popping out. She swept it from his cock, licked it, then put it to his lips. Mark recoiled a little. “I’m sure you’ve tasted your own juices and possibly your cum.”

Hanna lay back, spreading her legs and pussy lips. “This is what a real pussy looks like.” Tony looked at her pink flesh with a shine to it. “Your cock goes in here to fuck me and when you cum, might make a baby. I’m on the pill. so you don’t have to worry about getting me pregnant.”

Hanna slid her finger into her slit, moving it in and out. I’m wet, you have me sexually aroused.” She licked her finger, then re-inserting it, placed a smear on his lips. “Part of being a good lover is licking a pussy before and after you cum in it.”

“I’m expected to lick my own cum?”

“I’m sure you’ve been curious enough to cum in your hand and taste it.”

“I have,” he admitted.

“Believe me, when you lick your girl’s pussy after you fuck her, she’ll feel a lot closer to you. Men expect a girl to swallow their cum when they get a blow job, so what’s wrong with you licking your cum from my pussy?”

“Nothing, I guess. Mark and I I have seen Mom give Dad blow job and swallow his cum then they’ll kiss.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.