22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan looked at Adam’s mouth going up and down on Kevin’s hard cock. “You’re my son, short of committing a major crime, I could never be disappointed in you.”

“Thank you, Dad, that means a lot to me. Adam is bi-sexual and from time to time we’ll give the other a blow job. It drives our wives nuts to see us suck the other’s cock, I guess the way we enjoy watching women eating pussy.”

“I will agree with you on that one.”

Kevin placed his hand on Adam’s bobbing head, and he reacted to his growing cock. “Do you understand enough, Dad, to let me touch your cock and suck on it?”

“You’re my son, I won’t deny you the desire to suck on my cock.”

Dan watched as his son’s hand caressed the long shaft. Squeezing his cock, from base to head, a drop of clear liquid popping out. He watched his hand swirl it around the head then his warm mouth took in his cock. The sensation was erotically satisfying, and he wondered if Kevin knew he’d sucked cock before.

“Thanks, Dad. I finally had the nerve to say that I don’t mind sucking cock for Leslie and Adam’s wife. Maybe I can give you a blow job before you have to fly home.”

“I look forward to it and will return the pleasure, if you like.”

“I’d like that, thank you.”

Kevin motioned for Adam to stop, and he sat up. “I had to stop you, otherwise I’d blow my load into your mouth.”

Adam saw Kevin stroking his dad’s cock. Thank you for understanding. We don’t do this too often.”

“It’s okay, I know a few men who are bi-sexual but haven’t tried anything on me.”

“I guess I can ask you, Dan, can I suck on your cock too?”

“Yes, just don’t make me cum. I have plenty of pussy to satisfy tonight.”

Dan watched as Adam went to his knees between his legs, squeezing the long shaft for another drop to appear. He used his tongue to swirl it around then took his cock to the base. He sucked deep and hard several times.”

“It’s strange, I’m not into kissing but I’ll take a cock up my ass, sometimes while sucking one too,” Adam remarked, sitting down.

“I don’t know if I’d want to try a cock up my ass. The only thing that’s been up there is the doctor’s finger,” Dan joked.

“I’ll tell you, the feeling of a cock up my ass, stimulating my colon gives me a hard on better than Viagra. I’ve fucked my wife with a cock up my ass and the climax is mind blowing.”

“Not sure if that’s for me.”

“You don’t have to take a cock the first time. Have your wife use a dildo on it and you’ll see what it does to your cock. I bet it would turn her on to fuck your ass while you fuck her pussy.”


When the stripper had fished his performance, a female took his place. Lisa and Cathy hugged and kissed Leslie, breasts still exposed. Other women offered their congratulations with a kiss and pressing a tit to her. Twice she felt fingers briefly touch her pussy.

The first few minutes after the male stripper was the best opportunity for a guy to pick up women, still reeling from his performance. Most women rebuffed a horny guy’s advances but not Leslie, Lisa, and Cathy.

“Hey babe, want to sit on my lap and we’ll talk about the first thing that pops up?” One asked rudely, grabbing his crotch.

“Sure, but I’d prefer that my husband gets to see what pops up too.”

“How about your girlfriends, they willing too?” He asked, motioning to his two buddies.

“We all need a good fucking,” Cathy said, as the other two were quick to their feet.

Dan, Kevin, and Adam watched their women approaching, each bringing a guy with them, breasts continuing to be on display. Leslie sat beside Kevin, produced her stranger’s cock and proceeded to suck on it. Cathy kissed Adam, then let him see her sucking on her new cock. Dan watched as Lisa sat on his lap, taking out her cock and sucking on it.

The men watched as their girls sucked to make their stranger’s cocks hard. They added to the sexy scene by fondling their tits and fingering their pussy. Leslie was satisfied her cock was hard, went to her back, spread her legs, and rubbed her pussy. Her stranger mounted her, and she guided his cock home.

Her hand caressed the back of his neck, urging him on, “My husband loves watching men fuck me and me being his slut.”

“And a beautiful slut you are.” He gripped a nipple in his lips, pulling until it was free. Her hand and legs held him in place as she shared passionate kisses with him, pressing to meet his thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.