22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Jenny and Hanna sat beside Mark and Tony, watching TV. The boys stole glances at their available cleavage and slender legs that ended at their short hems.

“Would you like to go for a swim?” Mark finally asked them.

“Sure,” Hanna smiled.

“You two just want to see us almost naked in our skimpy thong bikinis,” Jenny teased. The boys’ faces reddened. The girls took their suits from a bag they brought. The boys looked at the material, wondering how so little could be a swimsuit.

“You can use our parent’s room to change,” Tony said as the four seemed to hurry up the stairs.

“I want Mark!” Jenny said as she took off her top, skirt, and panties.

“To fuck you? They’re twins, we should share them,” Hanna countered.

“Leslie and Kevin think the boys are virgins.”

“You want to be Mark’s first fuck?”

“You wouldn’t want to be Tony’s first fuck?” She questioned in reply.

“Imagine being a boy’s first time having sex. We can teach them how to love a woman, like Dan does, not the way Tony and Eric fucked us,” Jenny said, slipping on her thong.

“We can get them to lick our pussy after they fuck us,” Hanna added.

“Shouldn’t we have them use a condom, that’s why Mom bought them for us?”

Hanna thought for a moment. “How are they supposed to learn how to enjoy eating cream pie, and see cum leaking from our pussy if they use a condom?”

“I guess you’re right. We could have them fuck us a second time with one. I know I want to give Mark his first blow job.”

“What if Tony was his first blow job,” Jenny joked, and they laughed.

“Okay, Mark’s first blow job from a girl.”


“Hanna and Jennifer sure are beautiful,” Tony remarked, taking off his clothes.

“I think that Jenny was letting me look down her top. It’s plain to see they’re not wearing a bra with their nipples pressing against the material. I wonder is they knew we could see their panties under their short hems.”

Both naked before putting on their swimsuits, their lengthy cocks had a slight droop to them. They put on their boxer-style suits.

“I think so, they didn’t seem to pull down their hems to cover up.”

Jenny and Hanna sat in the living room, waiting for the boys to appear. The boys’ eyes widened as the girls stood, displaying the front of their slender bodies barely covered by two small pieces of fabric over their breasts and a smaller one over their pussy mound.

“I see what you mean about being practically naked,” Mark smiled. The girls turned around, the boys seeing their firm ass cheeks.

“Don’t you have a swimsuit that is sexier than your boxers?” Jenny asked.

“No, just this,” Tony replied.

“Do you have bikini style underwear?” Hanna asked.

“You want to stare at our sexy bodies, maybe we want to see what you have to offer us in a body,” Jenny said.

“You want us to use our underwear as a swimsuit?”

“Sure, you’re at home and it’s just us four. You don’t have to feel embarrassed if your cock is a little on the small size,” Hanna joked.

“We aren’t small!” Tony snapped back.

“Maybe we’ll have to find out for ourselves,” Jenny smiled.

The boys hurried to their room and pulled down their suits. “We don’t look small, do we?” Tony asked, stroking his cock.

“I don’t think being over six, almost seven inches is considered small. Maybe we’ll let Hanna and Jenny find out for themselves.”

“Should we tell them that being curious about sex that we’ve given the other a hand job and blow job?”

“Are you kidding me! We don’t want them to think we’re gay.”

“You know that boys experimenting don’t necessarily make you gay. Remember when dad told us about when he was our age, he and his friend gave the other several hand and blow jobs? I don’t see Dad liking cock,” Tony stated.

“Maybe Hanna and Jenny have done the same as we have. Imagine them kissing, sucking on the other’s tits, and licking the other’s pussy,” Mark envisioned.

“Fuck, wouldn’t that be something to see!”

Tony put on a pair of white briefs and Mark light blue ones.


“That looks much better,” Hanna remarked as she and Jenny admired the bulge in their bikini briefs.

“Why should you two get to see our sexy curves and us not what a male teen should look like,” Jenny added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.