22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Mark and Tony helped Hanna and Jenny to get their slices of pizza and drinks. “Are you kids doing okay?” Leslie asked.

“Fine, Mom,” Tony replied.

“We’ll be leaving soon for our night out.”

The group talked while quickly eating their pizza. “I think we’re more interested in the activities ahead of us than eating,” Leslie mentioned.

“Unless you’re talking about eating pussy,” Kevin joked.

“There’ll be plenty of that I’m sure, plus lots and lots of fucking.”

“I’ll go talk to the kids then change into my slut clothes. The boys have never seen me dressed as Kevin’s whore wife before.”

Leslie went to the rec room, noticing Mark sitting with Jenny and Tony with Hanna. The girls sitting poses couldn’t hide their white panties showing under their short hems.

“I’m not sure how late we’ll be gone out. You both know the rules. Boys, the girls brought their swimsuits so they can swim later on if they like. Being teenagers, I’m sure you’ll find plenty to do,” she smiled. She leaned over to kiss the boys on the cheek, giving them and the girls a clear view down her low top at her breasts.

Leslie went to the bedroom and soon emerged, completely transformed.

“You call that a skirt?” Lisa joked about the non-existent hem.

“It isn’t a skirt, it’s a tube top I wear as my slut skirt. White shows off my ass better.” She turned around to model it, the bottom of her ass cheeks almost showing. Her light blue wraparound top was tied very loosely, giving an easy view of her deep cleavage.

“Adam says he’ll be our designated driver for tonight so we can have a few drinks and enjoy ourselves,” Leslie said, gathering a small bag.

“Since there are six of us, Adam, you can drive our van, Kevin offered, handing him the keys.

“Just before we go, I expect you men to be very busy, so here is a Viagra to take. Girls, half a Viagra will increase the blood flow to your clits making it quite easy for you to cum,” Leslie said, handing out the pills.

Cathy sat upfront with Adam while Leslie and Dan sat together, and Lisa welcomed Kevin’s exploring fingers on the third-row seats. As Adam drove, Leslie and Lisa were sucking cock to help activate the Viagra.


Dan, Kevin, and Adam paid the door entrance fee, and Leslie led them to a semi-private table with a curved bench. It was elevated by several steps, having a clear view of the main room and stage. There were several large screen CCTVs on the walls, currently showing soft porn.

“I didn’t notice the TVs before,” Lisa mentioned, sitting beside Dan.

The waitress came to take their order, with Kevin ordering shots for toasting and Adam drinking diet pop.

“To my beautiful, very fuckable wife on our anniversary, I love you!” Kevin proclaimed, raising his shot glass.

“This is the first time Kevin and I have had company on our anniversary while I enjoy being his slut. I apologize in advance for anything you may object to us doing.”

“I am now a total slut ans whore for all of you. Fuck me, make me suck cock, and eat pussy, preferably with fresh cum dripping from it. I will be bringing plenty of cock back to fuck me and suck off. As usual, Kevin will be my first and last fuck. I may not return to our table a few times during the evening, as I enjoy taking on multiple cocks.”

The others watched as Leslie released Kevin’s cock from his pants and began sucking on it. He placed her on her back and began fucking her.

Cathy looked at Adam as he embraced her. They began to share passionate kisses as his hand slipped inside her dress, fondling her full tits. Her hand went to his crotch, rubbing, then she revealed his cock. She made room on the bench, going down and sucking on him. He spread her legs, bare pussy facing Dan, and began to finger her.

“Fuck, I love the size of your cock!” She sighed, moving up and kissing him hard. “I need to ask you as your date, would you prefer I stay with you for the evening or be your slut?”

“There will be stampede of men wanting to fuck my beautiful and sexy slut. Tonight, to make it sexier, we’re husband and wife.”

“Thank you, I’ll enjoy pleasing you as your slutty wife.” She hiked up her dress above her waist and straddled his thighs. “Since you’re my husband, you should be my first fuck,” she said, guiding his cock to her slit.

“I’m sure you’ll enjoy me being your slut too,” Lisa said, releasing Dan’s cock and going down, sucking on it.

“I’ll be your first and last fuck of the evening.” All three men were busy fucking their woman to start them off as his slut.

“You know, to become a good slut the guys should fuck us three,” Leslie remarked. They agreed, and the men continually changed from one pussy to the other.

Kevin came first, licking some cum from Lisa’s pussy. Adam was next to fill his sister’s pussy, and finally, Dan fucking his cum into his daughter.

“Nice incest, you two,” Lisa said.

Leslie had the girls stand, a little cum trailing down a leg. “A good beginning to a satisfying, slutty night for us. Girls do you have any loonies or toonies in your purse? If you do, bring them with you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.