22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan, Hanna, and Jenny woke up from their nap, actually sleeping. In the other room, Lisa and Cathy were sleeping lightly in a lover’s embrace.

He called Kevin to see what the dinner plans were. Kevin suggested they come over, and he’s order pizzas for delivery. They put on their clothes, Dan his polo shirt and lounger pants. Lisa made sure his cock and balls remained out for viewing later on.

“Dad, when we get to Kevin’s home, you should put that beautiful cock of your away, for now,” Cathy suggested.

Cathy and Lisa wore their devastatingly low-cut wraparound dresses with short hems. The girls wore the same low-cut tops, minus their bras and short skirts with panties.

The women looked so inviting with a hint of makeup and the fragrance of their perfume.

“Mom, can we stop a Walmart on the way and buy a package of condoms?” Jenny asked.

“Do you and Hanna have plans for Mark and Tony that includes fucking?” Lisa teased.

“I’m not sure but we want to be prepared,” Jenny smiled.

“That is a good idea, we might need several tonight for us too,” Cathy added.

Lisa looked up Walmart on her phone and found one nearby. He and Cathy stayed in the car as Lisa took the girls to buy their first box of condoms.

Returning, Hanna and Jenny were all smiles as they showed Dan the box of Lifestyles Ultra sensitive. “You must plan on being very busy with a box of thirty-six,” Dan teased.

“Oh, Daddy, we only need two, maybe three each,” Hanna replied, taking three for her sister.

“How many do you want, Mom and Cathy?”

“It depends on how much of a slut Dan wants us to be,” Lisa asked, looking at him.

“I don’t know how many condoms Leslie will have with her so you may as well take the rest of the box.”

Lisa and Cathy let out a girlish giggle, “How much of a slut do you want us to be?”

“As much of slut you want to be.”

“That’s one of the reasons I love you so much! You give me so much sexual freedom in our relationship,” Lisa said.

“I take pleasure in watching my girls being pleased, being my sluts.”

“You should have a few too, Dad. We expect that you’ll get to fuck several women during the night.”


Dan parked in Kevin’s driveway, noticing a different vehicle. He pressed the door buzzer, and they could hear their dog barking. Kevin opened the door and welcomed them in. The strange car belonged to Leslie’s brother, Adam.

Cathy and Lisa noticed the tall, athletic, dark-haired man with Leslie approaching them. Leslie made the introductions. Dan laughed lightly, seeing Lisa and Cathy practically throwing themselves at him.

“Is it okay to say that your dresses accent your wonderful figures?” Adam asked.

“It’s very okay,” Cathy said, going to him. “I guess I’m your date for the night, aren’t I a lucky girl.”

“I am indeed a lucky man,” he smiled, eyeing her deep cleavage.

Moments later, two teenaged boys appeared, Hanna and Jenny’s eyes widened. Leslie made the introductions of Mark and Tony, identical twins. Handshakes exchanged, the boys eyeing the girls’ slender figures in their low tops, obviously braless, and their short skirts. The girls viewed the boys’ teenaged physiques, pretending not to look at the bulges in their shorts.

The adults smiled at the instant attraction of the teens, more like overflowing hormones.

“We thought of pizzas for a quick dinner,” Leslie suggested.

“That’s fine, Mom, anything will do,” Tony said.

“Come on with us, and you can pick a movie or two we can watch,” Mark said, leading the way to the rec room.

“Teen aged boys, stomachs make of cast iron,” Adam joked.

“Can you tell one brother from the other?” Hanna asked Jenny as they entered the rec room.

“Yes I can, this is Mark, I can tell by his eyebrows, they’re a little thicker than Tony’s.”

“Very observant,” Mark smiled, eyeing her revealing cleavage with his height advantage. She smiled at him, looking at her.

“We won’t torture you with any selection of chick flicks our mom might have,” Tony joked.


Leslie called in the pizzas for delivery. Dan watched Cathy’s growing attraction to Adam as they sat and talked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.