22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Can you lift up a little? I want to see your cock,” the first one asked. Dan moved higher, the woman’s hands around his cock breaking the surface. “Oh my fuck, it’s huge!”

“It’s seven inches long when hard,” Hanna mentioned.

“And how do you know that, young lady?”

“I’ve heard my mom and other wives talking about the size of their husband’s cocks. This is the first time we’ve seen it this close up,” she lied.

“Daddy, can you lift up again?” Jenny asked. He did, his cock seeing daylight. She stunned the two women by leaning closer and sucking on the head. “We’ve seen Mommy suck on your cock and give you blow jobs.”

“You just sucked on your dad’s cock?” The second one couldn’t believe it.

“I’ll suck on it too if you want,” Hanna offered.

The first woman found it highly erotic to motion the father up so his daughter could suck on his cock. Jenny moved the women’s hands away and joined Hanna, briefly sucking on it.

The first one was tempted to make a derogatory comment about incest but didn’t want to spoil her sexy fun with their handsome stranger.

“Can you make me cum?” The first one asked.

“I’ll try.”

“I find this highly erotic with our husbands sitting not too far from us,” she added.

Dan’s arm motions made more pronounced ripples on the water’s surface. The first woman was stunned when Jenny leaned closer, and her fingers joined Dan’s inside her pussy. Her friend was just as amazed when Hanna’s fingers joined Dan’s other hand in her pussy.

“It’s okay, we do this all the time with Mommy to help Daddy make her cum,” Jenny said, defending their erotic actions.

“I’ll say this while you have me so fucking horny, can you come back here to the hot tub tomorrow around two?”

“I’d love to but I don’t know what our plans are for tomorrow.”

“We’ll make sure Daddy is here at two. Do you want him and us to finger your pussies again?”

“Yes,” the first one said.

“Would you like our daddy to fuck you both?”

The first one looked at her with her unusual offer, “Oh my God, would he? We wouldn’t want to get him in trouble with your mom.”

“You wouldn’t because our mom would be there to watch him fuck you.”

“She would allow that?”

“Yes. Our parents have a very loving and strong marriage, allowing them to have sexy fun with others within it,” Hanna said.

“We could tell our husbands we’re going shopping while they’re out golfing, and we’d be gone for several hours from each other. That would give us plenty of time to...”

“To have our daddy fuck you,” Jenny finished.

“In our room or your’s?” Hanna asked.

“It would be devilish naughty to have your cum stains on our sheets where our husbands sleep,” the second one said.

“What if they come to the room and find us fucking?”

“We’ll have the security chain on the door so they can’t open it all the way.”

“This may seem odd with my fingers in your pussies, what are your names?” He asked.

“I’m Joan,” the one on his left said.

“I’m Janet, we’re cousins,” she offered.

“It’s a pleasure to be fingering you. I’m Dan, these are my daughters, Hanna and Jennifer.”

“They are very beautiful.”

“They take mostly after their mother. The same as you both are very beautiful, desirable women.”

“You should tell our husbands that,” Joan said, looking over at them.

“Maybe if they saw me paying attention to you both, possibly seducing you, they might think differently about what makes you attractive to other men.”

“They would probably enjoy watching you fuck us.” Joan’s eyes widened at what she said. “Oops, I guess I shouldn’t have said that.”


Dan removed his finger from Joan and Janet, allowing Hanna and Jenny to continue. He gave Joan a long, tongue-probing kiss, fondling her full tits, doing the same with Janet.

“It sure is taking you a long time to cum,” Janet commented.

“That’s what Mommy loves about Daddy, he can last such a long time when they fuck,” Jenny stated.

“And when she gives him a blow job,” Hanna added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.