22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan, Lisa, Leslie, and Hanna were relaxing in their room. Dan and Leslie were kissing while Hanna was eating her pussy. Lisa was on her cell phone talking to Wendy, telling her how much she missed her and needed to make love with her.

The door opened to Cathy, Jenny, and Kevin entered with Cathy going to Leslie.

“I want to thank you for letting me stay the night with your husband. Kevin is as a close a good fuck as my dad. He’s so loving, and gentle, and can be respectfully aggressive.” Cathy leaned over, kissing her.

“I agree with Cathy. Kevin fucked me twice, once while I ate her pussy and he fucked her as she ate mine,” Jenny said, going to hug and kiss her mom and sister.

Leslie kissed Dan and went to her husband, embracing him. “Thank you for me agreeing about me spending the night with your dad and can he ever fuck! He did all three of us, plus eating our pussy each time.”

“You’re quite welcome,” he said, kissing her, slipping his hand inside her top. “I guess Dad was getting you primed for tonight.”

“I’m going to be a super slut for you tonight.”

“I look forward to seeing your performance.”

“Are the boys home yet?”

“They should be by now,” he said, looking at his watch.

“I’ll need to take a nap this afternoon before our evening of sexy fun. I didn’t get much sleep last night,” she smiled, looking at Dan. “Hanna and Jenny, why don’t you bring your bikinis with you in case you and the boys want to swim?”

“Okay, we will,” Hanna said.

“What time do you want us to come over,” Dan asked.

“About six is fine,” Leslie replied.

When Kevin and Leslie left, Cathy called home to talk to the others, especially Danny and Jessica. Dan also chatted with everyone.


“Daddy, can you take me down to the pool? I think a nice swim will help relax me for a good nap,” Jenny asked.

“You just want to show off my cock in my Speedo,” he joked.

“Maybe a lucky woman or two will get a good view of your nice cock.”

“Either one of you want to join us?” Dan asked, looking at the others.

“I’ll go with you, Daddy,” Hanna said.

“I think Cathy and I will stay here and take a nice bath together. We have to be super clean for our sexy fun tonight,” Lisa said, slipping Cathy’s dress from her shoulders.

Dan put on his Speedo, the girls their bikinis, and he led them to the hotel pool. They entered through the separate change rooms and met on the deck.

“You both look so fucking sexy, water trickling down between your breasts, and your long hair slicked back.”

“You said that before to Mom, why is that?” Hanna asked.

“To a guy it looks like you’re freshly showered because you were just fucked.”

“I like that thought. So we should shower before and after you fuck one of us?” Jenny asked, pressing her body to him.

“As long as you shower with us,” Hanna added.

“Daddy would make our pussies wetter than the water can,” Jenny joked.

Hanna and Jenny took him by the hand, walking him around the pool to the far corner. Women gazed at the bulge in his suit, while the men admired the petite, slender girls in their thong bikinis.

They dove into the pool and played tag for a few minutes. The girls were too easy to catch and would guide his hand for a quick tit feel. Jenny came to him in the shallow end, placed her hands on his shoulders, jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She pressed to him as if riding his cock, then gave him a good kiss.

“Careful, people might be watching us.”

“I need you to fuck me, Daddy.”

“And me too,” Hanna said, joining them.

“It’ll have to wait until tomorrow. Us adults have our own plans for tonight.”

“Maybe Jenny and I can try to see if Leslie’s boys will fuck us.”

“Kevin and Leslie think that Mark and Tony are still virgins,” Dan revealed.

“Is it also called, popping your cherry, when a boy loses his virginity, the same as a girl?”

“Yes, but more so for a girl. Many boys are jerking off before they’ve had their first fuck.”

“Let’s go and sit in the hot tub for a few minutes. I see two women in it by themselves,” Jenny suggested.


They approached the hot tub the two women, one wearing a bikini top, the other a zipper front one-piece, looked at the teen girls in their skimpy bikinis, but more importantly at the sideways bulge of the man’s cock in his swimsuit.

The women had longer to look at the outline of his cock, as Dan helped Hanna and Jenny to step into the tub. The women glanced at their husbands to see if they noticed the man about to enter the tub with them.

“Hello, ladies,” Dan smiled, acknowledging the low cleavage they showed. Dan sat beside the one with the zipper suit, the girls sitting opposite him. “It’s a little crowded,” he said, the women watching his cloth-covered cock vanish below the surface.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.