22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Hanna, Mark, Tony and Jenny watched the movie, then shared pop and potato chips as they saw more of Ashlynn Brooke. They were more interested in live performances than on the TV, and the boys watched as Hanna guided Jenny onto the carpeted floor. They embraced, sharing soft kisses, replaced with sucking on the other’s nipples. Hanna moved on top of Jenny, and the boys enjoyed them doing a sensual sixty-nine.

“Now its your turn to show us what two brothers can do for fun,” Hanna said, sitting beside Mark.

She and Jenny watched as Tony knelt between his legs, revealed his leaking, semi-hard cock, and stroked it several times. Mark’s body grew tense as Tony used his tongue to swirl around the bead of clear liquid over the sensitive head. They watched as he began to suck and suck on his brother’s cock.

“Do you want us to give the other a blow job?” Tony asked, pausing for a breath.

“You don’t have to. Are we the first to ever see you suck on the other’s cock?” Jenny asked.

“Yes, our parents don’t even know we do,” Mark replied, motioning Tony’s mouth back around his cock. He sucked on it a few more times, then they switched.

“We feel very special that you trust us enough to suck on the other’s cock for us,” Hanna added, Holding Tony’s cock for Mark to suck on.

The two couples cuddled on the couches, and the only sounds were their kisses and soft moans from the boys fingering their pussies. The girls gave the boys another surprise by kissing and sharing both cocks.

The girls laid sideways on the couch with the boys behind them. Legs slightly spread, their bald pussies were in plain view. Hands guided under their top to caress their bare tit, they dozed off.


Cathy and Adam switched to his car as Lisa and Dan thanked him for the ride and sex-filled night. “I’ll have Cathy back to your hotel around noon?” He asked.

“If you can. Dan is supposed to meet two women from the hotel and fuck them in their room. I don’t think they’ve had any girl on girl action, so Cathy can help me,” Lisa explained, her dress remaining unfastened.

They entered the house, not hearing the teens. They crept down the stairs to the rec room, the sounds of fucking coming from the TV. The four commented and smiled, seeing Hanna and Jenny’s bare pussies and the boys with their hands under the girls’ tops.

“It looks like some one had fun tonight,” Kevin remarked, picking up an empty condom package.

“Mom, Dad! We didn’t know you were home. We can explain!” Mark said, standing and revealing his semi-hard cock in his shorts.

“I think this says it all. Were you four fucking while we were out?”

“Dad!” Tony whined.

“Yes we did fuck. Mark and I fucked then Hanna and I switched brothers,” Jenny replied, not covering her exposed pussy.

“Mom, it sure looks like you and Dan had fun tonight too,” she kidded with Dan’s arms around her, which caused her open-top to almost revealing her nipples.

“We sure did! I may not need fucking for a week,” she joked.

Leslie came from around Dan, “Mom, what happened to your dress!” Tony remarked.

“Shit, I forgot to put on my dress. I wear this for your dad when we go out to a bar or club and we have some sexy fun.” The boys stared at their mother, her breasts barely contained in her low top and her skirt so short, then could almost see her pussy.

“I see you’ve been watching our porn movies. Ashlynn Brook sure looks like your Aunt Cathy. She’s staying the night with Adam and his wife.”

Leslie had Kevin sit and made his lap her seat. She knew her non-existent hem would reveal her bare pussy to her sons and let them look at her. He added to the scene by placing his hands high on the inner part of her legs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.