22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The three couples were relaxing, the women doing their best to wipe leaking cum from their pussies. There was some commotion in the audience, distracting the stripper from doing her sensual routine.

Leslie turned her head and smiled at the presence of the tall, athletically built man. “I believe this is for you on your wedding anniversary, congratulations,” the male stripper grinned, handing her a single red rose.

Leslie, Cathy, and Lisa didn’t care about the rose, but the stripper’s muscular body clad only in his thong pouch that hid his enormous-sized cock. The smell of musky cologne emanating from his skin.

“Thank you. I’ve been married fifteen, sex filled years, to this wonderful man. This is my husband Kevin, and I’m Leslie.”

They shook hands, and he introduced himself as Steven. Introductions were made with Cathy and Lisa grinning ear to ear as his build.

“I used to look like that thirty years ago,” Dan joked, and Lisa laughed lightly, playfully slapping his arm.

“Congratulations to you both. I must say that you have a particularly beautiful wife who caught my eye when I was doing my dance routine. She looks even more sensually naked then I imagined. She also has a good aim tossing a toonie into my cock pouch.”

“Come over here, you beautiful hunk of man. The reason I asked you to find me, is you’re one of my wedding anniversary presents.” Leslie said, rubbing her right palm up and down his pouch-covered cock.

Steven looked at Kevin for his reaction. “Leslie gets to enjoy all the cock she wants on each wedding anniversary and Valentines. My way of thanking her for all she does every day for our family.”

“Oh my fuck!” Leslie exclaimed, pulling down the cloth to reveal Steven’s cock. A condom package fell from the pouch onto the floor. “It’s fucking huge!”

“I’m blessed with a ten inch cock when fully hard. I can use a condom if you prefer.”

“And I bet you know how to use it too!” She gleamed, wrapping her hand around its wide girth. “No need for the condom, I want your fucking cum gushing into my horny cunt!”

“I’ve had no complains from the women I’ve had the pleasure to fuck,” he smiled, as it took her two hands to stroke the growing length. She pulled him closer, licking and sucking on the big head, then tried to take as much of him into her mouth.

She sucked several times, then turned to Lisa and Cathy. “Come on, girls, there’s plenty of cock for us to share.”

They were quick to join her, and Steven placed his hands on his hips as Leslie sucked on the head while Lisa and Cathy licked their side of the long shaft. He and the other men watched as each girl took their turn sucking on his cock.

“Okay, time to give me that wonderful cock!” Leslie said, going to her hands and knees on the padded bench.

Steven moved behind her, stroking his cock and placed the head to her slit. “Let me know if my cock feels too uncomfortable for you.”

“I will.”

He pulled her right ass cheek out, slowly pressed the head into her. Inch by inch, his ten inches fucked deeper into her. Lisa stared at his long cock fucking Leslie, guiding Dan’s fingers to her pussy.

Steven patted and smoothed a hand over her round ass cheek. “I must say that you have a nice, tight pussy and one of the smallest, perfect asses I’ve ever seen.”

“Thank you for the compliment. I pride myself on having a petite figure, and like to keep in shape for me and my husband. Are you all the way in me? It sure feels like it.”

“No, about two more inches.”

“Give it all to me!”

“Not too many women can take all ten inches.”

“Fuck, I can feel the head touching the end of my pussy!” She exclaimed in delight and began moaning lightly to each deep thrust.

Steven’s cock is so long he could turn a little towards Lisa and Cathy to show them, it fucking her. It seemed to curve sideways, as it varied from ten inches in her to just the head. He moved slightly, and her body buckled from a massive climax.

“Mmm, you’re fucking good!” She sighed, gasping for breath.

“We watched your performance with the other woman, very sensual. Is she the only stripper you fuck on the stage?” Cathy asked as Adam’s fingers excited her pussy.

“No. I alternate fucking three others.”

“Do you prefer one over the other?” Lisa asked.

“They’re all very beautiful with figures similar to Leslie’s. I do favour fucking Karen, the one you saw me with tonight.”

“Why is that?”

“Karen is my wife,” Steven replied, holding up his left hand. “She’s a very trim ninety-five pounds soaking wet and can she ever fuck and suck cock!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.