22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Tony and Mark used the break time to offer Jenny and Hanna more pizza and drinks. Though the boys had cum twice, their cocks remained semi-hard from looking at the girls’ naked bodies. Jenny sat with Tony, who would be his next fuck, and Hanna and Mark shared kisses before eating their pizza.

“Now that you both have had a taste of pussy, pardon the pun, Dan is having more of an affect on me than I realized,” Jenny began. “When you’re dating, try to avoid switching identities so you can both fuck the same girl. Eventually you’ll be found out and you won’t be trusted.”

“Jenny spotted the difference in you two right away and I can tell that Mark kisses me differently than Tony,” Hanna added.

“It might seem like fun and a joke to you both to fuck the same girl, pretendi ng to be the same one, but when she finds out, girls will be more wary of dating you.”

The two couples ate their pizza, watching Ashlynn Brooke performing in her movie. The erotic sex scenes were affecting the young teens, with hands exploring again. Hanna and Mark were kissing passionately, her hand stroking his cock while he fingered her pussy, and Jenny was enjoying sucking on Tony’s cock.

“Hanna, I have a question to ask you that is sort of embarrassing. I want to eat your pussy but it smells from Tony fucking you. Can you give your pussy a little wash for me?”

“That isn’t embarrassing at all. I know it doesn’t take long for my pussy to begin to stink after fucking. Show me the bathroom, and I’ll gladly clean it the best I can for you.”

Hanna motioned Jenny to join her, and they talked about the boys as they talked about the girls.


“Do you two think you’ve rested long enough to cum again?” Hanna asked, going to Mark.

“I don’t think our cocks have gone soft looking at your sexy naked bodies,” he replied, accepting her breasts pressing against his chest.

“Would you and Jenny...” Mark began to ask.

“What would you like us to do?” She smiled, figuring what his request is.

“Would you two kiss and lick the other’s pussy for us again?”

“Sure, if you two will suck on the other’s cock for us,” Hanna countered.

“We haven’t done that!” Tony replied sharply.

“I’m sure you fucking us wasn’t the first time you’ve have cum. Have you given the other a hand job before?”

Tony and Mark looked at the other, “Yes we have,” Mark confessed.

“Tell me, Tony have you and Mark given the other a blow job and swallowed?” He hesitated to answer. “Hanna and I have sisterly sex quite often. Boys seem to get off watching girls licking pussy.”

“Maybe girls like watching boys, especially brothers sucking on the other’s cock and swallowing their cum,” Hanna added.

“Yes we have, a few times, but please don’t say anything,20 our parents don’t even know we do.”

“Your secret is safe with us.”

“You don’t have to make the other cum, your next load belongs fucked into our pussies,” Jenny said. She went to Hanna’s purse and returned with two condom packages.

“You know what’s in here,” she asked them, showing them the packages.

“Condoms,” Tony replied.

“We were shown them in sex ed at school,” Mark added.

“We’ll teach you how to use them.”

“Do you always have condoms with you?” Tony inquired.

“Jenny and I are both sexually active. We have used them with boys we don’t know,” she fibbed.

“A condom defeats the purpose if the guy likes to eat cream pie.”

“I’m sure you won’t want to go out with a girl and fuck her, then nine months later she’s telling you, you’re a new daddy,” Jenny stated.

“Using a condom shows that you respect the girl enough not to get her pregnant, even if she says she’s on the pill. Many a girl has gotten pregnant because the medication they were taking made the pill ineffective,” Hanna added.

“I’d feel embarrassed to ask Dad to buy some for us,” Mark said.

“Then ask your mom. Maybe she’ll even show you how to use them, on her,” Jenny giggled.

“You boys must admit, you’ve got one hot looking mother. I bet you’ve both thought about what it would be like to fuck her,” Hanna added to the fun. “Enough talk, I want more fucking action,” she said, leading Mark to the couch.

She lay on her back, beckoning him between her legs. “Just a little,” she said, rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit. She felt her pussy lips give way as he settled on her, and they began to kiss.

“You aren’t going to let your brother be a better fucker then you, are you?” Jenny teased, lying down and spreading her legs.

“No way!” Tony replied, pointing his hard cock towards her slit.

“Once a guy starts fucking, he rarely wants to stop until he cums,” Hanna said, accepting Mark’s deep and gentle thrusts.

“I was going to stop so I could eat your pussy.”

He kissed his way down her front, pausing at each nipple, then settled between her legs. He spread her lips, examining her glistening pink flesh. He could smell the scent of soap from her cleaning her pussy and the slight tang of Tony’s cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.