22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan, Kevin, and Adam relaxed as the girls continued having their holes filled. Dan watched Lisa as one was wildly fucking her, two others were feeling her tits, and she was sucking on a long cock.

He smiled as her clit was massaged, her body revealing the unmistakable signs of suffering from a strong cum. She paused, sucking on her cock, sharing long, passionate kisses with the two caressing her tits.

Dan saw her resume sucking her cock, then the actions of her fucker proved he was cumming in her. She was put on her back, where another guy began to lick her cum dripping pussy. Lisa eagerly resumed sucking her cock, and moments later, Dan was able to see his cock fire several spurts into her mouth. She sucked deep and hard until he had to stop her.

Dan saw her stand and begin to walk towards their table. Remaining sensually naked, Lisa didn’t get far. Several tables closer to him, Lisa offered more cock to fuck and suck off, glanced towards Dan, as if able to see him, accepted their offer.

He watched her alternating sucking on three cocks and wanted a closer look. “I think I’ll go and get a better view of Lisa with her cocks.”

“I’ve seen this slut in action at another table. Do you mind if I sit and watch?” He asked, forgetting his hard cock was in plain view.

“You’ll have to wait your turn, like the others,” One said, fucking her doggy.

Lisa didn’t notice Dan was with her now and was alternating sucking two cocks. “I love being such a filthy slut for my husband. I can’t get enough cock! Come on, fuck my sloppy cunt like you mean it!” Her stud gripped her hips, his lions slapping against her ass as he pounded his cock into her.

One guy warned her he was about to cum, and they saw her open her mouth and stroke him. He grunted, shooting several spurts of thick cum into her mouth. She swallowed, then decorating her lips, sucked him clean.

Lisa turned her head, slightly startled, noticing Dan seated so close to her. “You’ll have to wait your turn to fuck me or do you prefer a blow job?” She said as if she didn’t know him.

“I’d like to have both, if you have the time.”

“It may take a while, I have several more men ahead of you.”

“You’re a beautiful looking slut, who’s worth the wait. Can you decorate your face and tits with some cum for me?”

“You do know how I love looking like such a slut for my husband.”

They heard her stud fucking her doggy grunt, spewing his thick cream into her sloppy pussy. He pulled out, quickly replaced by another cock and looked straight at Dan as she sucked the guy clean.

“Want to see my next cock cum in my mouth.”

“You know that I do,” he smiled, revealing he knows her.

Dan watched as another guy released his cock, and stroking it, offered it to her lips. Her head bobbed quickly, wanting to make him hard.

“I see several condoms on th table. Why isn’t one of you fucking her tight ass?” Dan asked. Lisa looked at him wide-eyed.

“Good suggestion!” The one having his cock sucked on replied. Lisa had his cock nice and hard, so he picked up a condom, sipped it over his cock and moved to her ass. The one fucking her pussy, repositioned as the other one spread one cheek and pressed the head to her puckered hole.

Dan looked at her facial expressions of pleasurable pain as he worked his cock into her tight ass. Lisa looked at Dan, breathing through gritted teeth as her holes were fucked. She felt a tap on her face and turned to see another cock waiting for her mouth.

“Yes, you are such a beautiful whore and slut wife. I bet your husband is thrilled watching you taking on so many cocks,” Dan said of himself.

“Yes, I’m sure he’s here somewhere. I hope he can see how I’m pleasing him and me.”

“If he isn’t watching you, he’s missing out on quite a satisfying performance.”


Dan felt a hand on his shoulder. “Looks like you could use some relief. Do you always have a hard cock out of your pants?” He smiled, seeing Cathy’s luscious naked body. “Why don’t I sit on your lap and we’ll talk about the first thing that pops up?”

“I’d expect to hear that pick up line from a guy, not a beautiful woman.” Dan’s legs took the weight of her body as she sat, placing her arm around his shoulder, her full tit inches from his face.

“Your beautiful woman is still horny.” Cathy cupped his face in her hands and gave him a long, passionate kiss. She welcomed his hand, feeling the weight of her tit. He could detect the foul odour of multiple cums on her breath.

Dan placed her legs astride his, opening her pose to reveal her bald pussy to those not watching the woman being fucked and sucking on cock. His hand went from her tit down her flat stomach to her pussy. Several fingers easily slid into her sloppy hole. The men not involved with Lisa watched as her facial expressions changed as Dan fingered her pussy.

“Your pussy is very wet.”

“I was fucked a few minutes ago and the guy’s cum is still leaking out.” He placed a swath over her nipples, decorating their hardness.

“You are quite the slut,” he said, massaging her clit.

“Thank you, Daddy, I love being your slutty daughter.” Her body reacted to her clit being excited. “Mmm, Daddy, you know what that does to me!” She sighed.

“Wait a second, he’s your father and he’s fingering your pussy?” One asked.

“He knows it makes me horny for cock. Want to see us commit incest and fuck a little?” Cathy adjusted her sitting pose on his lap, and reaching between them, lifted slightly and lowered onto his hard cock. “My step-mom sometimes complains that my dad and I fuck more often than she and he does.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.