22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The four teenagers had rested on the couches watching a porn movie. “We know where Mom and Dad keeps their stash of porn movies and sex toys,” Mark said.

“They have a lot of Ashlynn Brooke movies because she looks identical to Aunt Cathy,” Tony added.

“When you get the time, look up, Little Caprice. She’s identical to Cathy’s step-brother’s wife, Abby. They got married last month,” Jenny said.

The erotic scenes on the TV screen were affecting the teens. Jenny was sitting close to Mark, stroking his cock that seemed to stay mostly hard. He was making her move her hips and ass as he fingered her pussy. Passionate kisses added to their erotic bonding. Hanna and Tony were doing the same thing.

Mark leaned to Jenny and kissed her. As their lips pressed together, he motioned her onto her back. His lips and tongue traced over her hard nipples, then down her flat stomach. He moved her legs wider apart, then settling between them.

“Your pussy has an odour to it,” he remarked, his palm rubbing her mound.

“It doesn’t take long for it to stink after being fucked. There’s the saying, tastes like chicken, smells like fish.” She moaned softly, welcoming his exploring tongue and fingers. “I know you won’t be able to cum again so soon, but I appreciate you very much, eating my pussy.”

“I think of us as being cousins. I feel comfortable being with you and learning about sex.” Mark kissed his way up her slender body, Jenny accepting him between her legs.

“You want us to fuck again so soon?”

“I’m not hard yet. I just wanted to lay with you.”

“Thank you, you are going to be a good lover.”

Jenny and Mark shared soft kisses watching Ashlynn Brooke in her porn movie. “I like sucking cock like that too,” she commented about Ashlynn looking right into the man’s eyes.

Jenny had Mark sit up, and she lay partially across him, grasped his cock and stroked it. “I can suck on your cock like this.” She lowered and sucked several strokes times on the head and upper shaft. “The only thing is, you can’t see me, though you can finger my pussy as I suck on your cock.” Mark quickly placed his hand to her pussy, inserting several fingers.

“I can suck on your cock in this position until you’re close to cumming then move and you can cum in my mouth.”

Jenny went to her knees, spreading his legs, had him sit closer to the edge of the couch. “This is my favourite way to give a blow job.” She gently grasped the shaft, and stroking it, licked the head and sensitive rim. Mark’s body reacted to her tongue licking the surface.

“I love looking into the guy’s eyes as I suck on his cock. I can keep my mouth closed as you cum, or you can watch your cock cum into my mouth.”

“I’d like to see it cum.”

“Good. You notice that in porn movies, the woman will suck on his cock until he is about to cum and he’ll jerk off into her mouth. The women in Dan’s family prefer to stroke the cock so it cums in her mouth.”

Jenny was enjoying seducing Mark’s cock, her tongue covering every inch of skin. She liked the different facial expressions he’d make to her touch on his cock. She moved up, placing her hands on his thighs, taking aggressive kisses.

“I like kissing while I’m sucking cock and really appreciate him accepting my kisses after he’s cum in my mouth.”

Marked looked at the TV, Ashlynn Brooks looking straight at him sucking on a big cock. He gazed at Jenny’s beautiful eyes locked on his as she pleasured his cock. The sensations she was giving his cock were unbelievable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.