22 August 2009 - Cover

22 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Dan entertains two women in the hotel hot tub. Hanna and Jenny become more than kissing cousins with Mark and Tony. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy witness the special wedding anniversary presents Kevin Hayward gives his wife, Leslie, each year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Cheers rang out, as two strippers were next on the Cabaret’s stage. Both had lean sculptured bodies with firm, bare tits and wearing a transparent thong. One was white-skinned, the other, creamy chocolate brown.

They moved around separately then together. Hints of sensual pleasure were clear as one stood behind the other, caressing her tits, then sliding a hand down her flat stomach inside her thong. She spread her legs, the hand action proving her pussy was being fingered. The one behind brought her hand up and licked her fingers, much to the audience’s delight.

The strippers switched positions and shared a sensual kiss as her tits and pussy were felt. The men and several women cheered as one knelt and teasingly pulled down the other’s thong, leaned forward and licked her pussy. Louder cheers echoed as one lay down, the other turning to straddle her head. Thongs were pulled down to the knees, and they engaged in an erotic sixty-nine.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes,” Kevin said, kissing Leslie. She watched him blend with the crowd, and he headed towards the bar. The dance floor was crowded with many women dancing topless, and three completely naked.

While he was gone, Leslie, Cathy, and Lisa used a towel to wipe away cum leaking from their pussies. Dan and Adam watched as Leslie straddled Cathy and Lisa’s laps, sharing passionate kisses.

Kevin approached two men standing beside the bar, watching the girl-on-girl action on stage. “Nice action on stage,” he said, looking at the girls kissing.

“Got that right! I get off watching women licking pussy,” one said, gripping his crotch.

“Are you guys interested in some real ass and pussy action? My wife is a cock loving slut, and is hungry to have her holes filled.”

“Loves her cock does she?” One asked.

“We find it a turn on when I’ll bring her several studs to fuck her.”

“Lead the way, my man!” The other said.


Leslie was astride Cathy’s thighs and noticed Kevin returning with two guys. “Only two?” She joked.

“For now. Perform like the lovely slut that you are that I love, and I’ll get you more than two. They’d like to see some girl on girl pussy licking first.”

Leslie lifted off Cathy, who went to her back. The guys moved for a closer view. One watched a Cathy parted Leslie’s pussy lips, fingering her, then her tongue leading her head as she began to lick her slit. The other guy saw Leslie finger Cathy then her tongue lick her.

Lisa had Dan move a little and went to her back, “Leslie, my love, my pussy needs your tongue again too.” The guys watched as she lifted off Cathy and straddled Lisa. They watched the second round of brief pussy licking.

Kevin helped his wife to her feet, her cheeks wet with Lisa’s juices and recent cum. Cathy and Lisa caressed bare breasts touching and kissing. Leslie sat, legs spread and released her next two cocks. She smiled, noticing Kevin opening a condom package, which meant only one thing.

“Nice sized cocks,” she smiled, having sucked on them to get hard. “I’ll take yours up my ass.”

Leslie had one of them lay on his back and straddled him, stuffing his cock into her hungry pussy. The other one went behind her and was apprehensive as it was Kevin who rolled the condom onto his hard cock. Kevin picked up the tube of lube Leslie had brought and squeezed some on the guy’s condom and stroked it to spread it around the head and shaft. He pulled one ass cheek, placing several drops on her puckered hole and smoothed it over.

Her fucker stroked his cock, moving closer to her hole. Kevin leaned nearer to her, and placing his hands on her ass cheeks, pulled them apart. He watched the head press to her puckered hole and dropped a gob of spit on his cock. The guy pressed further, and her hole gave way, allowing it to enter.

“Fuck my wife’s slutty tight ass!” He placed his hands high on her waist and began fucking her. Leslie moaned to her ass filled in and being fucked as she looked at her pussy fucker.

Kevin smoothed his hands over her ass, lightly patting it. “My wife has the smallest ass I’ve ever seen, about the size of a young teenager’s butt. Is it nice and tight around your cock?”

“It sure is!”

“Fuck my wife’s slutty tight ass, fuck it good and hard!”

Kevin moved aside, and her fucker gripped her hips, pounding his cock into her, his thighs slapping her ass.

“Fuck, I love you! I love being taken like a common slut, a common whore!” Leslie’s face contorted with pleasurable pain as her two studs satisfied their urges.

While they watched Leslie being taken, Cathy was astride Adam’s thighs, though they weren’t fucking. She cupped her breasts, offering her nipples to his lips. Dan and Lisa were doing the same.

“When we go back home, will you come with me and spend the night with my wife and me? I’m sure we wouldn’t get very much sleep,” Adam asked Cathy.

“I’m looking forward to eating your wife’s pussy as you fuck me doggy.” She leaned to Dan’s ear. “I’m spending the night with Adam and his wife.”

“I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself.”

Dan watched as Kevin coached his wife’s stud on how to fuck her pussy and ass. “Come on, man, pound that fucking tight cunt! Hard to believe twin boys came from such a small pussy and body! Take my slut’s ass deep and hard!”

Leslie’s body buckled with a strong climax with her husband’s erotic demands, and her holes eagerly fucked. The one pounding her tight ass came first, soon followed by her second one. He pulled out of her ass, the hole letting out several farts. He slipped off his condom as she lifted off her pussy fucker and sucked both cocks clean.

There were loud cheers, and they looked to see a different stripper on the stage. “Would you like to dance to a few songs?” Dan asked Lisa.

“Yes, I love how you like to show off my body,” she smiled, taking his hand. Her dress loosely draped her body, giving a hint of her nipple and bare pussy, as they walked through the crowded room. He liked the looks of her body stealing the men’s view from the stripper. She enjoyed the reaction of men and women to his seven-inch cock pointing straight out below the end of his shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.