Hidden Heritage III: The Merchants - Cover

Hidden Heritage III: The Merchants

Copyright© 2021 by DeeBee

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Stian had had a plan and it had worked. He was now out of the library, the books were safe - the only problem was that he wasn't alone as he had planned, but he had Kara with him. Follow Stian's quest when he tries to find more natural Mages while also doing his best to become a successful merchant. Last book of the series. Please read books I & II, "The Hidden Heritage I: The Guardians" and "The Hidden Heritage II: The Scholars" first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   High Fantasy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

””But she’s pregnant - and we’re going towards winter.””

As soon as those words were out of my mouth I knew that I should have either stayed silent or at least taken some time to figure out a better excuse. After all these years I really should know better. These women really weren’t just ‘Pretty Faces’ but they were hard-working, determined and they could be totally merciless. Being self-sustained women, they also considered that being pregnant was just a phase that didn’t really inhibit them - maybe excluding the last two of three months.

””And who’s to blame for that?””

There was some laughter following Immianthe’s comment. Because there wasn’t any more torment because of my comment, I immediately knew that either Bellcauniel or Fainauriel had informed Immianthe and Mylaela about my concerns. Which meant that they had been thinking about my worries and decided that either this mission was more important or that I was worrying too much. Either way, I knew that further complaining would not help.

””I still don’t really trust her.””

I still wasn’t able to keep my mouth closed.

””That’s why Hantaliel will also come with you.””

I was just about to say something stupid again, but Mylaela rose and tapped the table gently with her hands and shook her head.

””Stian, we know how you feel about Kara. However, we have been discussing this also with Allynna and several other women ... We are quite sure that her pregnancy has changed things. Remember that you are quite a powerful natural Mage. Your presence, and especially having your child...””

For once, Mylaela looked a bit uneasy. Normally, I might have been glad that I finally saw that day, but now I was just listening.

””I mean, Stian, having your baby really changes things. There’s a group of people that are and will remain loyal to you, whatever happens.””

””And I should believe that?””

It was Immianthe who answered. ””It does not really matter, you know that you need to go there, since those people might be a solution to our problems. Having Kara with you might be a great asset since none of us had any idea about those people or the fact that they have their own language.””

Suddenly the look on Immianthe’s face turned grim. ””Besides, both Hantaliel and you should be able to react accordingly, if needed. Now, why don’t we ask Kara to come here, so that we can tell her the good news. Her tolerance towards stupid people is even worse than yours, Stian.””

I couldn’t help smiling, even if I really didn’t feel like it. Dealing with those newcomers was tiresome and especially some of the girls kept on pestering Kara about me. They didn’t really dare to pester the Elves, but as a human, Kara was considered safe. I shook my head first but nodded immediately afterwards.

””Okay, let’s do that. The sooner we’re on our way, the sooner we’ll be back here.””


Edited by Robin Pentecost and TeNderLoin, final proofread by anonymous

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.