A Glorious Morning - Cover

A Glorious Morning

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Emma's motives may have been mixed, but on such a glorious morning as this, I'm not going to complain. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

I woke up a bit groggy from a long but wonderful night of lovemaking. Emma’s side of the bed was empty, so off I went to find her. She was in the yoga room standing by the window, the bright morning sun bathing her beautiful body.

“Hey there,” she said. “What a glorious morning!”

“What a glorious night,” I said. “I’m still tingling.”

“Me too,” she said with a smile. “Come sit here. Let’s put that tingling to good use.”

I sat on the chair, already erect, thinking Emma would seat herself upon me, but she had other ideas. “Your cock looks so lovely in this light,” she said. “Masturbate for me.”

“Really?” I asked, a little surprised and a little embarrassed.

“I masturbate for you all the time,” she said. “This morning I feel like seeing you stroke yourself.”

I could hardly refuse. As Emma said, she’d always been willing to masturbate for me.

I started slow, watching Emma watch me, her eyes locked on my cock. The intensity of her interest added to my arousal. Her lips parted. Her eyes glistened. My hand moved faster. I’d intended to take my time, but the crisis was all but upon me. I closed my eyes and moaned.

A split second before the first spurt, Emma’s hand moved mine away. Her mouth replaced my fist. Jolt after jolt of orgasmic bliss—all in the juicy warmth of Emma’s suck.

It took me a while to catch my breath. “Oh Gosh,” I gasped, “that was so nice of you.”

After a last swallow, Emma said, “It was, but mostly I didn’t want your cum to ruin my newly upholstered chair.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.