Moms Get Hung Up on Teens Hanging Ten - Cover

Moms Get Hung Up on Teens Hanging Ten

Copyright© 2021 by DiscipleN

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Three teenage boys with a peculiar genetic trait, struggle with the condition's side effects of mental age regression and oversized balls. Fortunately, their mothers are keen to support their special needs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Reluctant   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Dr. Vassarkik sauntered naked up to the boys. She had undressed while watching them breed their mothers. “Sweeties, you’ve gone and made Auntie Selim all hot and horny. Is there anything I can do that will convince you to use me like you used your moms?”

“Golly!” Oscar ogled the heavy woman’s exaggerated curves.

Race and Arnold wondered independently if the sexy doctor had lost some weight. That didn’t stop Race from remembering his pledge to spank her big ass with his dick. Arnold was mesmerized by her huge tits which were bigger than his Auntie Carol’s.

Three half hard dicks reversed their direction of curvature. Swollen balls had shrunk slightly but were still able to handle additional demands.

That wasn’t quick enough for Selim. She swung a smirk at the huge man trying to become invisible. “Carl!” She snapped.

“Huh?” He looked up with bloodshot eyes.

“Don’t just sit there like a useless lump. These boys need fresh energy.”

“Wha- how...?” Carl mumbled.

“Auntie?” Oscar looked at the stranger and then at the doctor. “He scares me.”

“It’s okay, Oscar. If you go first, you’ll show how brave you are to Race and Arnold.”

At her mention of their names, the other two swapped unconvinced expressions.

“Go do what?” Oscar wanted to be brave. Maybe Auntie wanted him to hit the man - for saying bad things to his mother and pawing her tit.

“You don’t have to do anything, just go and point your beautiful penis at his face. Tap his lips with it.”

It was a pretty scary suggestion, but if that would impress his friends... “Okay.” He muttered.

Arnold and Race were stunned when the youngest boy walked up to the cringing stranger and tapped the man’s lips with the head of his penis.

Selim glared. “You know what to do, Carl. Don’t make the poor child wait.”

Carl Habersmidt had never sucked a cock in his life. Many men had begged to suck his, but he’d only let those who weren’t gay draw his spunk into their stomachs. His stomach flip-flopped when his mouth opened and took in the young boy’s reviving penis. He began to suck the immature peter as best as he could from his few experiences.

“Wow!” Oscar turned a delighted face to his friends. “He sucking me.”

Race nodded in support but asked Arnold quietly, “Isn’t that gay?”

“It’s not gay if you don’t feel like it’s gay.” Selim whispered, coaching from her knowledge of human sexuality. She added unprofessionally, “There are all kinds of sex waiting for you boys, out in the world. Don’t be afraid to try any of them. Just always do it safely.”

“Is it safe for Oscar to do that?” Arnold wanted to know.

“Safe enough.” Selim didn’t want to explain that some diseases could be transmitted orally. She raised her voice to ask Oscar, “Are you hard yet?”

It hadn’t taken long for the miserable man’s sucking mouth to bring the boy’s penis back to full strength. More than the sucking, Oscar felt powerful over the obediant, huge figure. It was a turn-on he had never experienced before. He nodded energetically at his Auntie of color. His face lit up as if struck by a spotlight.

“Who’s next?” Selim smiled encouragement at the boys beside her.

“I’ll go.” Arnold gulped.

Carl was just getting over the idea of taking a boy’s soft cock in his mouth, when it pulled out, causing his lips to plop.

When another, semi-hard pecker tapped his drool coated lips, he automatically drew it into his oral cavity and began sucking it back to life. As it grew in his mouth, Carl felt oddly comforted by giving himself to the scary boys. It was like their inflating pricks were thanking him for doing such a good suck job.

Arnold was embarrassed to be in a room surrounded by his mother and her friends and his friends. A grown man was sucking him off while three women let sperm soak into their wombs. Auntie Selim was exchanging whispers with Race. Oscar had returned to her. She slowly wanked his full erection while he gaped around the room.

Despite Arnold’s timidness, his penis roused quickly. He stepped away and his teen prick plopped out. Race strode forward.

Carl sniffed back an abrupt sense of loneliness and rejection. A third penis arrived which heartened him. Instead of tapping on the cowering man’s lips, Race thrust his dick through them. “Suck me, Mister.” He puffed up his chest, to show his friends that he was still the most daring. The man’s nod was a tremble of submission. His mouth worked harder than it had with the other boys, spurred by a unrealistic hope that this penis would stay with him. Carl licked the intruding dick as he sucked. He found himself hoping this boy would let him suck for a long time. His hope had a side-effect. His soft three inches started to inflate.

As if Race had guessed the obedient man’s hope, he didn’t pull out when his dick was as hard as it could get. Actually, Race had made a deal with Auntie Selim, to let the man blow him, if she would let him pound her ass with his cock. She had blushed but nodded more eagerly than Carl’s bobbing head.

Jean giggled upon watching her son stride up to Carl and force his half hard dick into the idiot’s mouth. She and the other women had given Selim wary looks when she tried to seduce the boys for her own pleasure. Quietly, they agreed that the good doctor had earned a hearty cock sandwich. Carol and Holly and Jean fingered their clits, legs doubled back above their prone bodies as the third act of the short play unfolded.

Race wasn’t surprised to enjoy Carl’s mouth working steadily on his hard prick. He was surprised that he didn’t feel at all embarrassed.

Meanwhile, Auntie Selim told Oscar to lay on the dirty carpet. She dropped to her hands and knees, stradling the fourteen year-old and hovering her hot pussy over Oscar’s four inches. “He was brave enough to use Carl first.” The doctor explained to Arnold. “That’s why Oscar deserves to fuck me first.”

Arnold coudn’t conceive of using her wide ass, but he redily accepted her open mouth. “Suck me good Auntie.”

Selim didn’t mind the taste of Carl’s spit. She had great plans for that broken man in the future. Hornier by the second, Dr. Vassarkik sucked and fucked as hard as she could, eyes occasionally drifting to Race who continued to enjoy the nasty man’s mouth action.

Race couldn’t bear the sight of Dr. Vassarkik’s wobbling ass any longer. He broke away without a care for the man who had reforged Race’s dick with devoted sucking. Race raced behind the bouncing bubble butt! But at his approach, she switched Arnold’s cock from mouth to hand, to warn Race.

“Auntie Selim fetched a bottle of olive oil for you, from the bad man’s cupboards.” As the randy doctor wanked and fucked, she explained how Race had to grease her ass by soaking his prick in oil and slowly fucking it into her, repeating the procedure until his cock slid smoothly in and out of her stretched pucker. “I want you, Race. Auntie needs a good ass fucking to balance out what your friends are doing to me.” She wanted to feel punished by the boys. Without another word, she re-gobbled Arnold’s prick and sucked it in and out at the same pace that her cunt sucked up and let out Oscar’s humping cock.

It was Race’s challenge to hit a moving target multiple times between oil drenchings, but he persisted until his cock slipped through and slid easily in and out of Dr. Vassarkik’s amazing ass.

“Can I make a baby in you, Auntie?” Oscar puffed out his request as best he could while four bodies surged and shivered noisily. His orgasm was rapidly approaching. He’d never fucked a woman while other pricks were eagerly penetrating her other holes. It was almost as exciting as when he fucked his mother for the first time!

Selim frowned at the young boy’s earnest request. “Oh, Oscar, I would like that very much, but Auntie needs your cum for something almost as special.”

“Really?” The idea of another thing that cum was good for, intrigued Carol’s son. “What?”

“Auntie doesn’t get to play with you boys very often. So I have to play by myself, and I get very lonely, but when I have your cum, Auntie can make herself cum many times in a day. I still miss you, but your cum is really good at keeping me happy.” That said, Selim reached for a whiskey tumbler she had got from the kitchen when getting the olive oil. She presented it, confident of his ability to shoot cum into a collection bottle. “But don’t stop fucking Auntie until the very last, okay?” She smiled down at young Oscar. She then asked all the boys to spend their seed into the same glass. There would be enough for not only her own enjoyment but also for vengence against Carl.

Oscar cried out not long after gripping and aiming the clean glass at a targetable tilt. He twisted his body, slipping his bursting cock from Auntie’s wet cunt and aiming the tip into the receptical. Sperm boiled out of his prick and spattered thick globs against the curved bottom.

It took Arnold another minute of Selim’s sucking mouth before he pulled out and blasted cum into the glass. One second after receiving the glass from Arnold, Race cried out, ogasmically victorious after cock-spanking the doctor’s ass! Her anus snapped shut with a delightful clap, and his stream of spunk rapid fired for several seconds into the partially filled tumbler.

Despite having cum multiple times on the boy’s rutting cocks, Selim crawled over to the silent, immobile form of Carl Habersmidt. Was he asleep?

Carl had closed his eyes to the orgy happening around him. Although he felt some pride to have been of service to the amazing boys, he wished they would all just go away and let him cry in peace. But the urgent sounds of flesh slapping, mouths slurping, voices crying with joy, had slowly made his dick quite hard.

He couldn’t bring himself to do what he wanted. Carl was too afraid that the boys, or worse their mothers, would make fun of him.

Selim laughed one burst from a sense of justice served, until she sighted Carl’s erect penis. It was an impressive member for a man who was no longer a threat to anyone. He tried to hide his hardon by turning away, but she immediately scolded him. “Let me see it, Carl. Open your legs.”

“Yes, um...” He didn’t know what to call her. Carl didn’t dare call her Auntie. That was a name for the boys who were his betters.

“I’m going to be your mistress, Carl.” She spoke softly, sternly. “You will call me Mistress Goldcunt.”

Carl nodded.

“Say it, Carl. Tell me, ‘Yes, Mistress Goldcunt.’”

“Yes, Mistress Goldcunt.”

“My job is to make sure you’re always available for the boys, to suck their dicks into hardness, when they need it.” Selim grinned and added. “And maybe one day they’ll reward you another way with their hard, strong cocks.”

“Yes, Mistress Goldcunt.” Carl sputtered. “What about my job? I have to work.”

“The only thing you have to do is obey your Mistress. I’ll take care of everything. We’ll put you on a rigorous schedule, hopefully one that your bosses will understand. If not, then maybe you don’t deserve to be blessed by my patients’ giant balls.”

“I want them to bless me, Mistress Goldcunt.”

“Good. I just know you’ll try your best to please them - and me.” Selim sat on her fat butt facing the cowering man. She spread her legs to reveal a well fucked pussy. “I wish young Oscar had made more of a mess in me, but maybe next time. Now you have to clean me up all the same.”

“Yes, Mistress Goldcunt. I-I’ll get a roll of paper towels.”

“No, Carl. That just won’t do. This pussy was given Oscar’s holy blessing, and it’s your privilege to lick his precum and my juices away. We can’t have such precious things going to waste, and make sure my clitoris is particularly well cleaned.”

“I will, Mistress Goldcunt. I’ll try my best.”

Selim smirked but felt slightly sorry for the toppled hulk. “Your mistress is feeling generous, because its your first day of finding your proper place in the world.”

“Thank you, Mistress Goldcunt.” Carl bent over and crawled on his hand and knees, until his head was squarely between her bulging thighs.

“Suck me good, Carl, and I’ll let you grab your big old dick and jerk it.”

“Oh, thank you! Mistress Goldcunt.” Carl immediately ducked his head into her loins and proceeded to lick and suck every kind of juice that was leaking out of her horny cunt. He hand waited for her permision to pleasure himself.

The boys went to their mommies and showed them how much cum they had produced.

“That looks wonderful, Arnold.” Holly delighted from her prone, ass high posture.

The women decided then that their sons’ seed had soaked their wombs long enough. They giggled at the sight of Carl bringing Selim Vassarkik to another loud orgasm with his mouth in training. He wanked steadily on his man sized cock, but just as he began shuddering from the onset of his climax, the good doctor very wickedly told him to stop jerking and to pinch the head of his prick as hard as he could. Carl cried out from the pain of his self-pinch, and his pending orgasm was fully denied. They heard her tell him. “You’re never allowed to cum when the boys are present, Carl. Do you understand?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.