You Bet Your Ass - Cover

You Bet Your Ass

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - EPIC level story about a house-wife and her daughter who are notorious for making kinky but harmless dare bets around the house. The primary author is Mike McGifford and I have only helped shape it in collaboration. This is the BEST story I've ever been a part of writing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

My daughter’s teasing only made me struggle more frantically for at least another minute. That only caused the ropes binding my chest to tighten even more, but I couldn’t just give up. Well, that’s what I thought at first. I did pretty quickly give up, to be honest. Jessica’s knots had bested me so quickly and, now all I could do was sit facing the door wishing I could at least be blindfolded so I wouldn’t know when I was first discovered.

Only a blindfold would have made it worse. I was vulnerable and exposed, and the worst part was I had no reasonable explanation for what I was doing. I knew what I was doing was pretty over the top. I didn’t want to see the look of disgust on my children’s faces. Yet, I was giggling along with Jessica as she impishly secured my ankles so I couldn’t close my legs.

They’d see me and know I was a stupid, stupid woman for allowing their sister to treat me this way. The worst part was that if I hadn’t struggled, I wouldn’t be facing that front door with breasts bulging around restraints and a vagina that was now on display and weeping pungent, thick, clear fluids of arousal. I could smell my soaked pussy – I was extremely turned on by getting tied up. More than I thought I ever would be!

“Come on, Jessica. Please untie me. Please? Your brothers and sister can’t see me like this! They’d never respect me again! How about we change the bet? You untie me, and I’ll do anything you want. I’ll talk to your dad about extending your curfew. You can have friends over on a school night. Anything! Please?” I begged, my humiliation complete.

“You have to ASK one of them to untie you if he is not freaked out about it,” she amended the bet.

“No, please! Jessica. Fun is fun, and you’ve got my heart racing but they will be home soon,” I pleaded and begged but Jessica ignored it. “They will freak out!” I assured her. I wasn’t entirely convinced my family would freak out. They had accepted Jessica losing the diaper bet with a grin and a grain of salt.

I could tell Jessica wasn’t easy. She asked me who the big baby was now. “Fine, double or nothing. If they untie you right away, then you win. No fair ASKING them to do it,” she folded her arms.

I wasn’t in any position to negotiate and time was running out before they would be home. “Okay, what are the stakes?” I had recently evolved my concept of betting after talking to Jane. Fair was fair and I wanted to ensure that Jessica shared my fate.

“If someone comes home and immediately unties you then you can tie me up to take your place. Whoever is tied to this chair stays here until the first person goes to bed tonight. You can beg them to untie you and if they don’t then you can beg the next person until everyone goes to bed.”

“What? That’s crazy! What if they don’t untie me? Or you?” I tried to imagine my family being heartless enough to leave me bound overnight. I could picture Kristina telling me I had made my bed and now I had to lie in it.

“If you are really convinced that they are going to untie you right away without you begging then what does it matter?” Jessica responded playfully. She added that the one tied to the chair has to BEG the last person going to bed to untie them.

I agreed in part because I assumed Kendrick would be the last one to go to bed and because I told myself my family would not leave me bound all evening. I was looking forward to giving Jessica a taste of her own medicine.

“What if they still don’t untie us?”

“Weeeeeeelllllll,” Jessica started to explain we’d have to learn to be very convincing and do whatever it took to make it worth their while. I knew even she was getting nervous about being tied up until the next morning.

I assumed (hoped) Jessica would untie me if none of the others would but she didn’t include herself as one of the people to be begged. She told me that she didn’t want to make it so easy. “You won’t beg very hard if you know you’ll eventually be released,” she mused.

Then a noise at the door stopped us both dead in our tracks.

I don’t know if you’ve ever heard a simple key being fitted into a door lock before. Maybe you’ve never paid attention to the sound it makes when the key user isn’t really paying attention to what they’re doing. They kind of fumble around the keyhole, and, eventually, the key slips in. That’s what we both heard at that moment.

“Oops, too late,” Jessica whispered near my ear, her excitement coming through in her words. “Gonna wait in the dining room and watch,” she whispered in a rush, then left me to face whoever was coming in. The door opened as if in slow motion, just a crack, then stopped. I imagined whoever it was, was pulling their key out. But the door didn’t open anymore for almost forever. Then I heard Christian’s voice.

“C’mon guys, I think no one’s even home. Mom and Jess went off to play tennis or something and, Kristina is with her friends, so it’s okay, really.”

He was trying to convince his friends to come inside with him! Oh gawd no! I was sure they never came over because Kristina and Jessica intimidated them. Chris had to choose today of all days to bring them over? Please let them decide they don’t want to find out there are indeed girls in the house now.

I wanted to call out to Chris. To say something to let him and his friends know that Jessica was indeed inside with me, to maybe scare Chris’ friends off or something, but my voice just refused to work. I was too terrified and the terror was arousing. If Chris paused at the door any longer, the first thing he’d encounter coming into the house was the intense smell of female arousal.

They say there’s two routes a human can take when they’re faced with a scary situation. Fight or flight. We’ll they’re wrong. There’s a third and that’s immobilization. I couldn’t move. I could barely breathe. I certainly couldn’t call out to Christian and it just never occurred to me to stand up, taking the chair and all, as I gained my feet. I was immobilized by fear. And, arousal. Goddamn, Jessica!

“Nah, it’s okay, C-man. We’ll hook online in five, okay?” I heard a voice say.

“But you said! What if Jessica left a pair of panties or a bra lying around in her room. You still want to see that, don’t you?” Chris sounded disappointed in his friend. Maybe because they’d said they’d come over and now, they were changing their mind at the last moment. “Ah, whatev’s,” he said. I could imagine him waving his friend off dismissively.

I could see Jessica was fuming a little that her little brother was offering up her panties to impress his friends. She didn’t seem entirely concerned about it now that I was going to be the center of attention.

I was still terrified. It was a small comfort to know that my son wasn’t going to be introducing his friend to a naked and bound mom, but just as humiliating was the warning that Chris himself would be greeted by that visage.

“You sure no one’s home?” a different voice asked.

“Well no, but isn’t a look in my sister’s room worth the risk?” Chris asked. There was silence for many moments while the boys outside thought about Chris’ offer. I guess they gave him a non-verbal response because the next thing was Chris saying, “Okay, five minutes. And I want to work on that X-div problem before we hang it up for the day, okay?” Then the front door swung fully open. Chris was already glancing at his phone, his head down, when he stepped through and gave the door a shove without even bothering to ensure it closed. Of course, it did, but that was my first thought. He could have been more conscientious. He didn’t even look up until he was a couple of steps into the house.

“Shit mom! What the fuck? Are you okay?” he asked in a rush the moment he laid eyes on me, not even considering the fact that if I’d been tied up by intruders, I would have screamed at him the moment he’d opened the door. Christian was already looking around the room for signs we’d been robbed, but his eyes kept coming back to me. More specifically, my chest and my parted thighs.

You could say that Jessica saved me. In a way, she did. I was still tongue-tied, knowing my son was seeing me naked and tied up. “She lost a bet, dickhead. And, what was that about calling me Jizzica and, entering my PRIVATE domain?” She had obviously heard the same things I had. I felt even smaller sitting there tied up naked while the two of them talked about what Chris had said to his friends. Eventually, Chris brought the conversation back to what he’d not really ignored. His mom naked and unable to cover herself. If I could have turned to smoke, I would have.

“You have really nice boobs, mom,” Chris observed half-seriously, trying to make casual conversation and failing miserably. How could I even respond to that? After a moment’s silence, while he waited for me to reply, he went on, “So how long are you going to be like that?”

What was I supposed to do? Tell him that I had to stay tied up and humiliated until bedtime? “We’ll see what your father says when he gets home,” I replied as evenly as my voice would allow. I WANTED to accuse Chris of looking at my breasts and pussy, but I decided that by pretending he wasn’t seeing them, it’d be better for my pride.

“Hey mom, is that the same butt plug or a different one?” Jessica asked from the dining room doorway, seeming to have forgiven her brother for his thoughts and actions towards her a minute or so earlier. She’d asked that question for his benefit, I knew.

She just couldn’t resist the chance of causing additional humiliation, I said to myself. I had hoped the plug would have magically disappeared before I was caught. I hadn’t told Jessica I had it in again because it would have been too embarrassing. Then I’d fooled myself into thinking I’d hid it when I sat down, and, of course, Jessica hadn’t said anything. But now Jessica was helping me advertise the fact it was back in my behind.

“It’s the same one, Jess. Thank you for noticing,” I replied through tight lips while blushing even more profusely. Damned if my vagina wasn’t betraying me with it’s wetness too.

“Is it cold in here?” Chris asked, getting closer to me. His eyes were focused on my nipples and, I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest, it was hammering so hard. I half-expected him to reach out and touch my nipples. I knew exactly why he’d asked. I wanted to hope it was a rhetorical question, but Chris followed it with the obvious, “Your nipples are hard, mom.”

“Thank you for noticing, Chris,” I finally replied. Then, “Have a good look, Chris. It’s just breasts.” I might have sounded a little sarcastic. Well, okay, I sounded a LOT sarcastic. Chris averted his gaze, but a minute later, he was once again staring at me.

“Don’t you have somewhere to be, Christian?” I asked after putting up with his stares as long as I could. He’d told his friends he would be online in a few minutes when he was talking to them outside. I really just wanted him to stop staring hungrily at me. I am his mother. I should have been able to do naked jumping jacks in front of him and not have him stare at me like he was. I certainly didn’t see him as my gay son at that moment. He seemed far too interested in a naked woman to be gay.

“Yeah, shoot. I almost forgot, thanks, mom. Anyway, it’s your fault. The bet must have been a doozy, huh?” He giggled and sat down on the couch only ten or so feet from me, picking up his controller off the end table.

I don’t know what I thought. I’d figured he would go to his room to get online with his friends, but instead, he planned to do it right in the living room! “No, Chris, you can’t get online out here!” I said in a panic.

“This is where the Xbox is, mom. It’s not MY fault you’re butt naked, tied to a chair right where everyone will see you,” he shrugged. Did he have no heart? Was he really going to connect on some sort of video chat, or was he just teasing me? I really had no idea. I didn’t know how his Xbox worked, but his words made me freak just a little.

“Christian Michael Mason! You will NOT let your friends see your mother in the nude!” I said, outraged that he thought for a moment it’d be okay.

“Chill out, mom! Jeez. I don’t want my friends thinking I’m some sort of perv or anything. I was just kidding. We’re meeting online,” he promised, hardly even looking away from me while he did his thing with the Xbox.

My relief was palpable. Until I thought more about what he’d said. Was he accusing ME of being a pervert since I was the one who was sitting there naked, sweaty and sticky between my legs from my humiliatingly aroused state?

His interest in me didn’t seem to wane. I began to wonder if the novelty of him seeing me naked and bound was EVER going to wear off. I know the humiliation of being the one it was happening to was as fresh after an hour as the pleasure Chris seemed to be taking was after the same amount of time. Then Kristina got home. I’d thought I was as embarrassed as it was possible to get with Chris, but Kristina created a whole new level to my misery.

“Oh no. No nonononono! Mom! Seriously! Don’t you feel stupid tied up like a turkey where Chris can see right up inside your business? And, you’ve got that damned sex toy in again? What is WRONG with you!? Jeeeeesus, mom! You must have a screw loose or something. It was one of your ridiculous bets with Jessica again, wasn’t it? How long have we got to put up with you stinking up the air in here, mom?” She asked me.

If it had been possible for me to blush more red, I would have. And, I couldn’t even argue with anything she had said. It was true. All of it. Telling me, I was stinking up the air was going a little far, though, even if that too was true. I wished for an earthquake or a tornado. I would have settled for a Tsunami to come rescue me from the humiliation of her scorn. “Um, ahh, sorry, Krissy. But really, it’s just some skin. Maybe it’s time you and your brothers learned it’s not immoral or anything to be nude around the house. There are lots of families who are nudists,” I offered weakly.

“Nudists tie each other to kitchen chairs and put each other on display in their living rooms? What if I’d brought a friend over? Did you even think of how they’d look at me if they caught you acting like this?” She didn’t even give me a chance to reply. “No, of course not. Yours and Jess’s silly bets are all you think of,” she almost yelled at me as she stomped out of the living room and up the stairs.

I was helpless over the chair. Ass up, tits down and dangling. I was unable to escape or even close my legs. Chris still spent half his time looking at me even though he was supposedly busy online. After ten minutes tossing around Kristina’s words in my head, I was almost ready to call our bet quits and tell Jessica I couldn’t do it. I wasn’t about to ruin our family over one bet. Then I picked up on giggling from upstairs.

“It’s true! Tied up like a rump roast or whatever,” I heard Kristina say from upstairs. She was on her phone and she no longer sounded angry or upset. Instead, she had to be describing what I looked like when she came in the front door. “Hold on, I’ll prove it,” I heard.

Kristina came bouncing down the stairs and held up her phone in front of me. My mind blanked. I couldn’t conceive of what she was doing at first. Until I heard the person at the other end of the call squeal then laugh like she’d just seen the funniest thing ever. Kristina had sent a picture of me tied up naked in our living room!

My mouth worked, but words wouldn’t come out. I finally managed to squeal, “Kristina!”

I’d just been photographed in the nude! I imagined getting calls from all my book club friends and other moms to confirm the rumors that I’d been allowing pornographic pictures of myself to be taken. I imagined all of my children’s friends logging onto their computers and seeing a picture of me naked and bound. I imagined turning on the television and seeing the top story was me. I know that’s an overreaction, but those were my first thoughts. If you’ve ever been worried about something absolutely devastating happening to you, you’ll be able to relate.

I practically creamed myself right in front of Kristina and Chris. It was horrific, yet a teensy-tiny, perverted part of me was screaming for more.

“You didn’t really, did you?” I asked Kristina.

It wasn’t beyond the realms of possibility that she would indeed have pretended to send a nasty picture of me to one of her friends. I just hoped against hope that she hadn’t REALLY sent it. I’d be totally ruined as a credible mother figure.

Then, on the other hand, this mother figure WAS sitting naked and bound to a kitchen chair in the living room with three of her children around her. Who could blame Kristina for feeling like she needed proof?

“It’s just Julie, mom. She was going to come over, but her mom called her home. I’m sorry I got upset, too. Julie thinks you’re the coolest mom ever and that I was wrong to get mad at you. She wishes she could come over and see for herself, but I told her you’d probably lose another bet soon and, she’d get to see you making an ass of yourself another time.”

“Thanks. I think,” I replied, not sure how I felt about that. It was bad enough that three of my children had seen me now. I couldn’t imagine what it’d be like if they started bringing friends over to see me making a fool of myself too.

Kendrick got home, and his eyes just about bugged out. By that time, Jessica, Chris and Kristina had been sitting together on the couch for a while and I’d been watching a comedy on TV with them. It might surprise you to know that given enough time, a person really CAN get used to being naked and forget they are. I did. Even Chris looked at me less than before, having committed every inch of my body to memory, most likely.

“What the hell, Carrie. You’re naked!” He voiced the obvious.

“Well, I did try to free myself, but YOUR daughter has done some sort of trickery to ensure that the more I struggle, the tighter the ropes get. Only you can put a stop to it before bedtime. Unless you like seeing me embarrass myself?”

I don’t know what possessed me to add that last thing. Kendrick had TOLD me he loved to see me embarrass myself and, if this wasn’t embarrassing, nothing was. I think I may have been challenging him to admit his little fetish in front of the kids. Or maybe I was just being a big dummy. I should have expected his response, but I didn’t.

“Hey, a bet’s a bet,” he laughed and shucked his coat. “So did you figure out how to deal with dinner? All that walking on the course made me hoooongry!” He drew out the word with a fake good old country boy accent then continued as if something else had occurred to him. “You can still give me a little sugar, can’t you?” he grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.