You Bet Your Ass - Cover

You Bet Your Ass

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - EPIC level story about a house-wife and her daughter who are notorious for making kinky but harmless dare bets around the house. The primary author is Mike McGifford and I have only helped shape it in collaboration. This is the BEST story I've ever been a part of writing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

painting of woman looking at her phone

I knew it was wrong to be aroused in front of my own daughter, but I just couldn’t help it. I very nearly reached out and tweaked her nipples for her. I don’t know how I would have reacted if it had been done to me. Probably fainted dead away. But in my fantasyland, I know I would have climaxed from the humiliation of the unwanted touch. I also know she expected me to say I had just the top I wanted her to wear, but she would have been wrong. I’d gained Kendrick’s approval to teach her a lesson, and I was going to milk that lesson for everything it could deliver.

“Let’s get you down to the living room, Jessie, baby. I can hardly wait to see Kristina, Chris and Danny’s reaction, much less your dad’s!”

“Mom! No!” Jessica said before yanking the pacifier out of her mouth so she could plead clearly. “I can’t go downstairs like this! At least let me put a blanket around myself. Babies need to be kept warm, yeah?”

The fear in her eyes went right to my pussy. I was getting soaked, and soon my secretions would be visible from the outside of my bikini bottoms. I wished I could feel this way for real when I was on the losing end of a consequence bet but. If I did, I’d seriously consider losing on purpose like Jane had admitted doing. This feeling was certainly the next best thing, though.

“Are you seriously going to welsh on our bet? An hour ago, I was standing bottomless on our back lawn while you sprayed me with the garden hose and now you’re willing to renege? It’d be the last bet we ever made if you did that. And I’d have to tell Jane and Elizabeth you’re too immature for the sort of bets they do,” I said, really piling it on. I knew exactly what buttons to press.

“Fine! Get your jollies then. But know this. The next person in this family who has their tits out in front of everyone else will be you,” Jessica threatened before firmly planting her pacifier back in her mouth and putting her hands on her hips in defiance. I didn’t care what she said and how she acted. I knew that deep down inside, she was getting off on the situation as much as I was. I also knew she was simply acting tough. I’d call it preparing for her role, and that was fine with me.

Kendrick did a double-take when he walked through the living room about ten minutes after I had seated Jessica on the couch in front of the television, with cartoons to watch. I’d forbidden her to cover herself with cushions. Ken had heard the commotion. Kristina sounded apoplectic at her sister’s state of undress. In response, Jessica had looked at her with big eyes and loudly sucked on her pacifier.

I just smiled and said nothing when Kristina asked me for an explanation, so she yelled for her dad, Danny, and Chris to come see. I was in my armchair, pretending to knit. I had knitting needles and yarn I’d purchased years ago with the intention of learning to knit, but at the time, something had sidetracked me, and the urge to learn had faded.

“Nice tits, sis, Danny said before his dad could formulate something to say. This was definitely one of our naughtiest bets to date. I guess I thought the family would flip out but Danny’s lips curled in mild amusement as if he expected something like this to eventually happen.

“Is that a diaper?” Chris asked, following his brother into the room.

Jessica pulled the pacifier out of her mouth “Goo goo gah gah,” she said, then giggled before putting the pacifier back in her mouth. She was looking like she was actually having fun with her predicament, something I was unable to understand. She should have been mortified and wanting desperately to cover up, but instead, it was almost like she was thrusting her chest out proudly. She also still had clearly erect nipples. In fact, they looked hard enough to cut glass, just like mine.

“Is there a cookie in your diaper too, Jess?” Chris asked, suggesting she might have messed herself while pressing his sister for a real answer. Jessica just shook her head, indicating she didn’t.

“Maybe your mom or I should check,” Kendrick laughed, confirming he was willing to play my game as he’d agreed. However, his suggestion sent a tingling into my pussy just like the ants had produced last night. I knew he wouldn’t really go that far, but hearing him say it was perfect!

Forgetting myself for a moment, caught up in the act of providing maximum humiliation, I got up from my seat and crossed the floor, then leaned in close to Jessica’s diaper as if I was checking for signs of a number two. I was glad Jessica hadn’t gotten carried away with her role. She smelled of soap and shampoo.

“I was right! It IS a cookie. Mom’s got a cookie in her underpants, dad!” Chris laughed.

I stood up really fast and just as quickly turned to face my son although I had nothing to actually say. I had no defense to his accusation. All I could do was blush. I did that really well. There had to have been some live ants up inside me or something because they began to go crazy. I wanted to ask Chris why he was looking at my butt. What was so intriguing about me that he just couldn’t keep quiet about it. Neither of those questions came out. I looked to Kendrick for help. He’d helped me at breakfast, after all.

Kendrick was no help at all though. He looked intensely proud of his son for looking at a woman’s butt even if he was calling attention to mine. It was written all over Ken’s face. The, “my-son-is-fascinated-by-a-woman’s-ass-so-maybe-he’s-not-gay,” look. In the deepest recesses of my mind, the fantasy me was wondering if Kendrick would demand that I show everyone what was in my pants. I got a little weak-kneed. Behind me, Jessica giggled and poked at the flange of my plug just like an inquisitive toddler. I nearly collapsed. Electric shocks ran through the plug, my bottom and right to my clitoris.

“Time for me to change her,” I practically squeaked. Come with mommy, baby. Let’s see if you pee-peed, okay? I practically yanked Jessica’s arm out of the socket, I was in such a hurry when I grasped the offending hand of my daughter.

“Mow! Tee-tee,” Jessica insisted, overacting as she attempted to pull her hand back and stay where she was while seeing television around me.

So that was her game. I knew exactly what she was doing. She was acting the part of a bratty toddler. She was pretending it meant nothing to be topless in front of her family and instead, intent on seeing her commitment through, with or without my cooperation. I needed her compliance, and I couldn’t get it without at least turning to face her - showing everyone my backside again. Stalemate.

“Does now count as a chance for you to prove you’ll do anything I say for an hour, honey?” Kendrick asked quietly from beside me. He’d stepped closer so he could whisper and no one else would hear.

I was still mute, unable to trust my voice.

“Show Chis your behind, honey. He’s actually interested,” Kendrick’s voice was so soft it sounded almost like he was begging me to turn away from my youngest son again. I knew he was grasping at straws and hoping beyond hope - thinking this could be his only chance to get his son to not be gay. “Do it,” he repeated, this time sounding like he really meant it. He’d used his commanding voice to reply to my silence.

I had to obey despite what my brain screamed at me. It was the slowest one-eighty I’d ever performed but obey I did. I turned and let my son study my bikini bottoms, terrified of what he’d say next.

“That’s a butt plug, mom! Why have you got a butt plug in your ass?” Danny didn’t wait for an answer. He was too busy cracking up laughing. He laughed so hard that he lost his breath and that made the rest of them laugh along with him. Danny wasn’t angry. He wasn’t even appalled. He found it funny that his mother had a plug in her tailpipe. I wanted to crawl into a hole and never show my face again.

And I wanted Kendrick to rush me to our bedroom so he could ravish me. I’d even encourage him to stick his cock in my butt if he wanted. I was a jumble of mixed and confused emotions. It was like my fantasies were coming to the surface for everyone to inspect. I had to get out of the living room, or I’d bend over, pull down my pants and show everyone the plug in all its glory. What is wrong with me? I asked myself as I fled the living room.

Kendrick followed me to our bedroom.

“You asked for this,” were his first words as he closed the bedroom door behind himself. I didn’t get upset that our daughter flashed her tits. They’re actually very pretty. We did good creating her. My question is, do you think she’ll learn anything from this experience?” He asked, coming over to the bed. “And is that really necessary, either?” he added, lifting an eyebrow in a way that only Kendrick and Spock can.

I didn’t know what he meant for a moment. Then I jerked my hand back. It had been inside my pants. A fresh wave of mortification swept over me. I honestly didn’t realize I’d been touching myself down there. “Then fuck me!” I almost screamed.

“You have a daughter sitting in the living room in just a diaper. I don’t know what your rules for that consequence bet are, but shouldn’t you be down there supervising? Anyway, I want to see the butt plug first,” Kendrick insisted.

I need to mention something at this point. Kendrick and I have never been prudes in bed, and we’re not one of those couples who only ever makes love with the lights off or anything like that. I’d always considered us to be very open with each other. If one of us wanted something, we’d make our needs known. Maybe not always in words, since that would be too embarrassing sometimes, but we’d always get the idea across.

To have Kendrick blatantly ask me to show him the butt plug was akin to him asking me to spread my vagina open for his inspection. It was just something he’d never done before. It was actually kind of sexy. No. VERY sexy! Just a difficult request to comply with. And although I couldn’t tell him, it would clearly violate the terms of the bet I’d lost. Jessica was to remove the plug. If he asked me to take it out, how would I explain I couldn’t?

“I um ... It was part of another bet I lost. It um ... it has to stay in for right now. Can I, you know, show it to you later? After it’s out and I’ve cleaned it?”

I knew I was blushing furiously, and I also knew that Kendrick would be sympathetic to my plight. I didn’t expect him to compliment me though. “Damn you look sexy when you’re embarrassed. I wish you could stay embarrassed all the time!” His voice was husky and delicious. He’s spoken without thinking, his true desires coming out in an unguarded moment.

Then he kissed me. Or rather, he devoured my mouth in a way only Kendrick can. It was amazing and confusing and absolutely the most perfect kiss I’d ever shared with Ken. How could he WANT me to be embarrassed? It was as hard to hear as it was to reconcile my fantasies of BEING embarrassed.

When he finally pulled away, I desperately wanted to show him my plug. To just get up, turn around, and peel my pants down so he could look directly between my butt cheeks. It’d be mortifying and at the same time, meet my fantasy needs of being humiliated and turned on at the same time.

So, I did it. I stopped thinking and just did it. I blushed and I could feel the shame down to my breasts, and my hands shook, but I showed him the flange of the butt plug between my nether cheeks.

“You’d better put your cock in there later, mister!” I demanded lewdly, realizing only then how powerfully erotic having something in my bottom had become. Somehow since last night, I’d figured out that anal play could be as pleasurable as any other kind of sexual activity.

We didn’t have sex. I would have. I SO would have! It was Kendrick who said he wanted to wait. He insisted that there was no hurry and the bed wasn’t going anywhere, but we couldn’t just leave Jessica sitting downstairs like that while we messed around. Then Kendrick told me he was going to test my commitment to the promise I’d made him earlier. He reminded me that I’d said I’d do anything for him any time he turned a blind eye to a consequence bet.

In a way, he made a bet of his own, and I think he was challenging me to forfeit my whole betting tradition with Jessica by refusing to do this one thing. If I hadn’t been so on edge sexually, I probably to this day would have had a completely different life because I could have flat out refused. He dared me to go back downstairs and pretend like it was no big deal that I had a plug in my tailpipe. If Chris as much as stared at my butt - and I wasn’t allowed to do anything to prevent it - I’d have to offer to show him just as I’d shown Ken. He told me that it was possibly our last chance to save Chris from being gay.

I walked back down the stairs, lost in thought. Kendrick had said he liked me being embarrassed. That my embarrassment turned him on. He didn’t even know my shameful secret. That being embarrassed turned ME on too. Still, could I actually do what he’d asked? Could I pretend it was no big thing to have a butt plug in me? I thought of the bet I’d made with Jane. I was looking forward to it. It had been filling my thoughts since we’d made it. I couldn’t walk away from that as much as I couldn’t void my deal with Kendrick about turning a blind eye to his daughter’s and my shenanigans. I was going to show my bottom to my son and probably to all three of my other children too. The deal had been struck, and I couldn’t, or rather I wouldn’t, walk away from it. I continued down the stairs with as much poise as I could muster, Kendrick right behind me, probably staring at my butt.

Jessica was right where I’d left her, giggling at the television with her legs crossed Indian-style on the couch. She seemed to be immersed in her character, playing the part of a toddler in a diaper and not the least ashamed that she wore nothing to cover her top half.

Kristina seemed so focused on her sister’s breasts while she sat in my armchair, her whole head was twitching as Jessica rocked and her breasts jiggled. She was probably jealous of how beautiful those breasts were, I imagined. Danny was with Chris at the game console playing a Mario game, but even as I descended the stairs, I saw him glance at his sister no less than three times. It was clear he was enjoying the show too.

Once more, I was reminded that I needed to use the bathroom. The bet had been going for 45 minutes anyway. I sat on the couch next to Jess so I could talk into her ear. “I really need to use the bathroom, Jess. I’m getting cramps,” I whispered. Jessica giggled again. “Please?”

I couldn’t believe I was pleading with my daughter to come to the bathroom so she could remove a plug from my bottom, but I was beginning to feel that if I didn’t, I’d have an accident, popping the plug out right here in the living room. I was really clenching now.

Jessica broke protocol to reply. She popped the pacifier out of her mouth and whispered back, “First you have to ask if anyone wants to see the plug. If ANYONE does, you have to face away from them, pull down your bikini bottoms and count slowly to ten so they can all have a good look. Then you can go to the bathroom and wait for me. Deal?”

She was forcing me to do for everyone what I’d just promised Kendrick I’d do for Chris if he asked. It was like Jenn and Ken were working together even though I knew that wasn’t possible. I swallowed a few times, my throat suddenly parched. I’d do it. Not for Jessica but for Kendrick. And I’d not ask everyone, but just Chris. Kendrick only cared about Chris’ sexuality, so I’d go as far as asking him. I’d do it despite, or maybe because of, how mortifying it’d be. And I’d have to do it before I thought too much more about it.

“Chris, honey ... do you want to see your mom’s butt plug?” I practically choked on the words.

“Do I? Sure!” he replied unashamedly.

“I suppose it’s good to be curious,” I tried to think of a way to make it sound like it was no big deal, but I was secretly mortified.

I turned away from him, bent over, so my butt crack was parted, and peeled my bikini bottoms down over my thighs. I silently began counting to ten.

One ... two ... three...

The count to ten was the longest ten-count I’d ever done. Danny outright laughed. Kristina giggled and commented on how wet it looked like my vagina was. I had to pause my count at three to answer when Chris asked the most obvious question - If I was doing this because I’d already lost another bet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.