You Bet Your Ass - Cover

You Bet Your Ass

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 29

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - EPIC level story about a house-wife and her daughter who are notorious for making kinky but harmless dare bets around the house. The primary author is Mike McGifford and I have only helped shape it in collaboration. This is the BEST story I've ever been a part of writing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“Hello James,” Elizabeth said, trying to attract his attention. She wasn’t struggling while being strung up and splayed out in front of him. She accepted fully the position she was in as if it was simply uncomfortable. I admired how brave and stoic she seemed. I think to Elizabeth it was almost amusing to be in this position just like it was to Jessica. They were a lot alike in that regard.

“Go ahead and get a good long look,” Elizabeth rolled her eyes when her little brother turned his attention to her. He swung her back and forth a little. The bindings were tight, but there was enough room to rock her back and forth. Elizabeth must have realized her mistake in calling attention to herself. While she seemed to tolerate his tormenting, she definitely wasn’t trying to egg him on like she did with Danny and others.

“Hey Elizabeth. Eat my ass,” James, the very polite schoolboy whipped his shorts down. Then he placed his bare ass on his sister’s nose and mouth and wiggled his butt back and forth. Elizabeth groaned but apparently complied as James insisted she lick his butt.

Any concerns I once had about James seeing too much at the party were no longer valid. I was pleased that he didn’t offer his sister any flowers the way he had done for me. I felt like a special plaything.

Once Chris had finished eating, he came over to us too. He’d started with Jane and seemed to have no hesitation touching her even though she was old enough to be his mother. She had nothing in her butt, and he casually slipped a couple of fingers into her rear hole as if testing her for a later ass fuck.

He then picked up a large squeeze bottle. The bottle had what amounted to a nipple screwed on top and he held it to her face. She nodded the best she could, and Chris pushed the teat between her lips. She didn’t have to suck. He squeezed the bottle, and something came out the end, making Jane choke.

“You only have to swallow, silly,” Chris said. “You’re wasting it.”

“You should try swallowing while you’re hanging upside down, some time,” she managed to reply once she caught her breath.

“I don’t need to. If you want lunch, you’ll get it while you can! I’m doing you a favor,” he retorted, reacting to Jane’s tone.

The second time he squeezed the bottle, Jane managed to swallow as she’d been told. Chris then moved on to Elizabeth.

“Those fishhooks look painful. Does it hurt when I do this?” he asked, tugging one with a free hand.

“Owch! Oh god, do it again!” Elizabeth squealed.

Chris ignored her request. “Your butt hole is cute. How come you haven’t offered it to me before today?” He asked his neighbor while fingering it just like he had with her mother.

“Why would I look twice at a dork like James when I can get any boy I want at school?” she gloated even though she was in no position to make Chris angry. “Anyway, who cares about my butt when my cunt’s so tight?” She added. She still hadn’t caught on to Christian’s predilection for butts.

“I guess we’ll see just how tight this afternoon,” Chris replied. “Anyway, you want some lunch?” He asked. My youngest had totally refused to be baited. Elizabeth looked disappointed for a moment as if not expecting Chris to ignore her taunt. She recovered well.

“Sure. There’s never a bad time to eat,” she admitted, although she too choked on whatever was in the squeeze bottle before figuring out how to swallow whatever it was Chris was pumping down her throat.

When Chris got to me, I found out what was in the bottle. It was like a fruit smoothie, and it would have been quite tasty except that there was a bitter, salty taste to it. I immediately knew someone had splooged a few times into the mix, ruining what would have been a really nice treat.

I would have still consumed everything left in the bottle, but I wasn’t even given that opportunity. Chris set the bottle down. I could see it but have no more.

After Kendrick decided we’d had enough of being upside down on the crosses, he called an end to the lunch ‘break’.

Kendrick came over and snapped at me for not smiling and laughing with the rest of the hanging contestants. In my defense, talking and smiling was extremely difficult with my tongue pulled out the way it was. It wasn’t as if I wasn’t enjoying myself in some weird way, but it was just almost impossible to show it.

Before I could reply, he dunked me once for about ten seconds and then for closer to thirty. I really thought he was going to drown me. I knew he was angry with me, but I had no idea why. I’d done everything I could do to please him. I desperately needed to know what was going on.

“I’m sorry if I’ve disappointed you, Kendrick,” I managed after I’d coughed the water out of my lungs. I felt terrible that Kendrick was so angry at me and it was only worse because I didn’t know why. I probably should have been the one who was angry that he’d dunked me without cause, but I knew the dunking wasn’t an actual punishment, just something for spectator amusement.

All I did want was to understand my husband’s anger.

“You’re not even embarrassed, Carrie!” he accused me, then moved his attention to Fartbox as if dismissing me.

“I’m not Carrie! Carrie is a good girl, and she would not put up with this. I’m sorry I couldn’t go back to being Carrie just by dressing as her. But I love you more now than I did as Carrie and you know I loved you completely as Carrie. Is it really so bad that I couldn’t just dress like her to BE her?”

“You know what, cunt?” Kendrick said, turning his attention back to me. “You’re right. Carrie was a mouse. She only ever did what others wanted, and she never made waves. I liked that she was like that but I miss being able to make her blush. You’ve really lost that over the last week. It’s like you don’t care that you’re making a fool of yourself in front of people, some of whom you don’t even know.”

“You think that hanging here with my boobs and pussy on display is not embarrassing? It’s mortifying! But it’s also turning me on, Master,” I replied, ignoring the fact that I was supposed to call my husband Kendrick. You can punish me all you want, but I’m not going to stop loving you, Sir.”

My words were being twisted by the fact that I couldn’t enunciate properly with my tongue stretched, but I could see Kendrick had heard me and his features softened. “I’m really loving this too, Drip,” he admitted, using my ‘proper’ name once more.

My heart leapt. I had started to feel like I was losing my husband, but his answer gave me hope that it wasn’t too late after all.

“I don’t like you being jealous that I’m getting my dick wet when it was YOU that begged to get your holes creamed,” Ken admitted quietly.

I wished we could be having this conversation in private and not while I was in such uncomfortable restraints. Or at least in private. The restraints didn’t seem so bad now. I was certainly uncomfortable, but it seemed appropriate to be physically uncomfortable given the conversation Ken had prompted.

I’d been a selfish cunt. I’d asked to be able to do something, and I hadn’t wanted to give Kendrick my permission to do the same thing. Sure, he’d done what he wanted anyway, but not with the blessings he wanted from me, and he was fully aware of that thanks to our ability to nonverbally communicate.

“I’m Drip, Master. You have every right to be angry, and you earned that right by me being who I am. Just tell me you haven’t learned to hate me, Master.”

My words weren’t meant to placate him. I wasn’t brown-nosing him either. I meant everything I’d said. I was in no position to argue with him, but I had no desire to anyway. All I wanted was to hear he hadn’t come to hate me. We would deal with our relationship after the month was over. Right now, I couldn’t even imagine how we’d do that, but later didn’t matter.

“Maybe I haven’t shown how much I appreciate you, Master? I’ve selfishly tried to hog your wonderful cock and haven’t appreciated the pleasure it’s given others lately. I’m sorry for that, and I don’t deserve you, but I hope you can forgive me, and I trust you to punish me appropriately whether I win or lose today.

“Would you allow me to help prepare you to fuck more worthy whores like Fartbox, Jane and Elizabeth? Maybe her friends who aren’t whores but like sex as much as we do?” I asked.

As I said, I wasn’t brown-nosing Ken. I meant every word. I would be willing to forgo the pleasure of having Ken inside me in any way and for any length of time if it meant I could continue to be his in other ways. Feeling like he hated me was worse than any physical punishment he could inflict.

“You will. And you’ll be doing that today. Make me proud again, Drip. I do love you. The deeper you submit, the more I love you. The harsher I treat you, the meaner I am to you, the more I expect of you, just means I love you more. Now bounce those little tits of yours and make them feel the barbed wire for my enjoyment,” he ordered.

I did exactly that. It hurt like hell, too. Kendrick smiled. I felt nothing but relief that I’d pleased him.

“Enough lollygagging,” Kendrick informed us ten minutes later, after visiting each hanging slut. He said that even as he began to release my restraints. “We don’t want you girls getting complacent. There’s still a lot of competitions left to determine a winner,” he said as if it was us slowing things down.

The barbed wire, leather thongs, ropes and various other restraints got removed. Kendrick went as far as to make me squeeze out the butt plug too. We were all now completely naked with no ‘accessories’. Even the fish hooks were removed from Elizabeth and Fartbox’s nipples, although I didn’t get to see how that was done. I was busy getting the butt plug out at the time.

We were lined up so we could hear what the next competition would be. I learned that I was to play a game Danny had suggested. It was to be a game that revolved around the flip of a coin, and it’d involve his favorite thing - discipline. I was once again surprised by Dianne stepping over to join our line of four. Jane’s two other friends seemed content to watch this one from the sidelines. I didn’t blame them.

“Let’s see what the order will be,” He told everyone. “Heads for oldest to youngest, tails for youngest to oldest,” he proclaimed, then flipped a coin. “Tails it is. Figure it out, ladies”, he said, emphasizing the word ladies as if it was an insult.

He got some minor chuckles from the spectators and Darryl said, “Maybe I’m at the wrong party. There ‘ain’t no ladies here, just a bunch of stupid whores.”

It was meant as an insult, but the way he said it made me chuckle. I wasn’t the only one in our group to snicker. We all knew we looked exactly like whores in that we were showing ourselves as sluts who’d do almost anything without complaint even if we didn’t really want to.

Once we were in age order, with Fartbox, then Elizabeth, then Dianne and last, Jane then myself, Danny flipped his coin again. This time the flip was to determine how the game would be played. The options had been us at the hands of spectators, or us at the hands of each other. I don’t know if it was better or worse, but the coin decided we’d compete against each other rather than being at the mercy of the spectators.

No one had been totally silent while getting in order or waiting for Danny to flip his coin, so by this time, I had a good idea of what the game would be. The challenge was for each of us to bear the most pain from our opponents. We’d lose the round if we cried uncle before the other four players had all had their go at delivering whatever discipline was selected.

Danny once again flipped his coin to decide on the implement to be used. He’d already decided that the options were a hand or a foot. The foot option won.

For more than a week, I had been in a position where I had to endure things being done TO me. Only before that time had I been in a position to do things to one of the others, and even then, it had not been a requirement that I do the best I could to inflict pain. It was just not something I enjoyed much except to imagine myself in that person’s place while enjoying my secret fantasy.

For the first round, the game was for every one of us to use our foot to inflict pain on first Fartbox, then afterwards, Elizabeth, then Dianne, Jane and finally me, to complete the round. We wouldn’t just be kicking each other, though. That required another coin toss.

The options Danny stated to everyone were heads, a kick to the cunt and tails, walking on boobs while the ‘victim’ laid on the ground. I was at first pleased when Danny called tails, but Fartbox’s squeal when Dianne stood on my daughter’s chest with her shoes on then her grunt when Jane’s full weight mashed her boobs, made me wish Danny had gotten heads instead.

For most of us competitors, it wasn’t just a matter of taking a step off the ground and onto the chest of whatever girl was laying on the wet lawn. Oh no. Elizabeth asked for her mom’s assistance so she could balance better.

Danny added a rule at that point, insisting that we not park ourselves on each other but spend no more than five seconds balancing ourselves so that the game wouldn’t take all afternoon. He wanted to watch us hurt each other, but he didn’t want to waste all day watching us do it. His cock was already hard after the Fartbox’s turn and I could tell he wanted to get some relief already.

I got an idea of how difficult it was when Elizabeth was lying on the ground and I had to step on her boobs. She has teen boobs. Not as big as her mom’s, but not small either. They stood upright when she laid on her back as only teen boobs and fake boobs can. Putting all my weight on them squished them like pancakes, but it was much harder to balance myself, even with assistance. I ended up only stepping in her chest for a moment per boob.

It was much harder standing on Jane’s boobs too. She has massive ones that flopped and jiggled all over the place. There was much laughter from everyone when I tried to stand on them.

In a way, the fact that I have small, older boobs helped me. I’m not saying it was easy to endure, but the weight of Jane standing on mine for five seconds wasn’t close to the pain Dianne caused in five seconds with her shoes on. I had sole prints on my tits when she was done and very glad she wasn’t wearing the sort of boots Julie was wearing. My nipples were rubbed raw. It wouldn’t have been so bad if they hadn’t been so erect that they got pinched when she did it.

Everyone got credit for the first round, though. It gave me a false sense of achievement. I was also not the first to cry uncle on a round. Dianne wimped out when Danny asked two spectators their favorite number between one and ten and Julie said nine. The coin toss agreed with nine and another one decided on nine swats to the soles of our feet with the cane. Dianne only made it to twenty six and if I hadn’t been competing for such a worthy prize, I would have called uncle before that as well.

The important thing was that by crying uncle, Dianne was eliminated. That hadn’t been explained to me before the game. I had considered calling uncle early just to save myself, so I was glad Dianne did before me.

This punishment was an example of true pain and the difference between giving and receiving. Each of us had to deliver nine swats to each girl’s feet. That’s four times nine, which was thirty six swats for each of us. Fartbox and Elizabeth were brutal. They put all their effort into making each of us call uncle. Jane and Dianne, before Dianne quit, hit hard and only I hit firmly. I didn’t really want to make my daughter scream, although she laughed at me for teasing her with my swats.

I admit I might have tried a little harder against Jane than the others, but she’d started it. I could see she was trying harder to make Fartbox call uncle than even her own daughter during her turn, so I just repaid the favor when I got the chance. I watched her scrunch her face in pain when I walloped the soles of her feet with the cane, and I didn’t even feel bad about it.

She didn’t forget that when it came time to do me. I was sure I’d have welts on the soles of my feet, although it turned out I didn’t. It sure felt like it though!

The cold grass felt absolutely amazing against my feet once my turn was over. I would have sat my butt on the ground and luxuriated in the cooling effect of the grass for much longer after my turn, except Danny was in a hurry to move the game along. He was being a real slave driver.

The second uncle came when alligator clamps were used on our pussies. The coin toss decided it was our pussies and not our nipples, then one heavyweight, not two. I should have been pleased, but even one weight and clamp was too much for me. Especially when the recipient had to do a hula move with the weights attached for thirty seconds before being unclamped long enough to hand the set to the next contestant.

Try attaching an alligator clamp to your pussy even without a weight then gyrate for thirty seconds. It was hell! The moment Fartbox clamped the first one on then let it go, I screamed. The second one made me cry. I just couldn’t force myself to jiggle them on top of everything else.

Kendrick was particularly upset with me, and I felt like I’d let him down worse than ever before when I cried uncle through my sobs. I was still made to stand there the full thirty seconds, but I wasn’t forced to gyrate. I’m pretty sure Chris and Kristina felt bad for me, but neither insisted I be relieved of the clamps early.

If Danny hadn’t been behind me with my hands locked in his grasp, I would have been digging those cruel clamps off my pussy lips in moments or falling to the ground to writhe in pain. Fartbox and Elizabeth had made it look so easy, too! Both of them had slapped the weights against their thighs and their expressions were something more akin to rapturous than the intense pain I was subjected to. Maybe Fartbox had attached my clamps differently than we’d connected them to her?

Being eliminated meant that I could only watch in shame as the three remaining contestants battled through two more rounds before Jane called uncle on a cunt-busting round where each of them had to stand with their hands on their heads while the two others took turns to knee her in the cunt, up close and personally, for five times each. She made it to six knees to the cunt before she fell down and curled herself into a ball, crying, “Uncle, uncle, uncle!”

I began to think Fartbox and Elizabeth would have been more willing to kill themselves trying, than lose after that. They went three more rounds before Kendrick glanced at his watch and called the winner a tie.

The next game was probably intended more for the amusement of the spectators but was still more enjoyable than setting us against each other to cause pain, even though it was a competition against the other girls and did not give me any real cock to enjoy. It was a competition that Chris had dreamed up and wanted to see us all compete in. Jane’s friends all played, and even Julie was tempted, although she eventually rejected Tiffany’s encouragement to compete against her.

It was so surreal watching everyone eat potato salad, sip beers, laugh and chat while in the presence of naked women competing to see who was the biggest slut. Everyone who wore clothes seemed like they might be at a typical Sunday afternoon backyard BBQ. I don’t know why I expected it to be any different but it almost felt like this was something normal people might do – instead of a debauched sex Olympics for depraved over-sexed women to compete with one another for the top-slut award.

There was a time that I was tied to the porch on my hands and knees so that anyone could fuck me – and no one did. They all just walked around me as if I didn’t exist! There was so much cock and pussy at this party that no one bothered me while I was staked out during one of the breaks between competitions.

Tiffany seemed to have gravitated somewhat to Julie, and they had discovered some sort of common interests despite Tiffany being the oldest and Julie being almost the youngest female present. The competition day was turning out a success if for no other reason than it had encouraged new friendships.

Pussy tug of war was another memorable game. The purpose of the game was to use a double-ended dildo that had a ribbon tied around the shaft at the midway point, clutched in the pussy of two competitors while they knelt butt to butt.

We each prepared and were in turn prepared by a team mate. Danny had lobbied to have the dildo go in dry, but Chris thought it better to make the game more of a challenge. I’m glad he got his way because I was already soaked anyway.

It was still uncomfortable to be made to lay on my back with my knees pulled up to my ears and my pussy on full display for everyone who wanted to see it, but not as bad as the first time I’d ever been in this position in front of my family. It wasn’t the discomfort of the position - that was the easy part since I’d spent a lot of time like that over the last week but rather, the embarrassment of everyone seeing my most tender privates on public display and knowing they’d be able to see how wet I was even before the game began.

Fartbox was chosen to lick my pussy. I had no say in the matter, and it could just as easily have been my neighbors Jane and Elizabeth, or Jane’s friends Suzanne, Dianne or Tiffany. Fartbox did have the most experience with my pussy, and I think that’s why Chris insisted she do it. He simply paid no mind to the fact that Fartbox is my daughter.

I think he also chose her to show that there was no favoritism going on. To him, my pussy had become a simple sex hole and not even his preferred one. By choosing Fartbox to get me lubed up with her tongue, he was proclaiming to the spectators that we were such complete sluts that neither of us would make even a token objection in front of Ron and Darryl, two spectators neither of us had met before today.

To the delight of the male audience, Fartbox attacked my pussy with abandon, using her tongue, lips and fingers to open me up and ensure I was living up to my name. When she pushed the dildo in, it slipped in with ease bottoming out with only about three inches of latex dildo showing before the ribbon.

I could hear arguments start about who would win this round against Jane, culminating in wagers being made. Jane was being prepared by both Suzanne on her boobs and Elizabeth at her pussy, and from the squeals I caught, I think they may have gone a little too far and caused her a small climax.

I was glad, thinking that worked in my favor. It didn’t. She won with less effort than she subsequently did against Dianne. Jane was the master of that event, but I won the next one, when the game was repeated using ass holes, Tiffany bowed out of that round. She said she was not into anal sex. I smiled to myself when she said that. And here she was, calling herself a slut.

The last round of tug of war was run, played with our mouths. The same dildo, the ribbon now looking worse for wear, was installed in our mouths. But Chris wasn’t going to let us cheat and grip the dildo with our teeth. He had a pair of what he called spider gags.

“For anyone who doesn’t know,” he lectured, “these gags stop a whore from closing her mouth. I know I don’t want to think of a slut chomping down on my dick, so I don’t want her gripping a dildo with her teeth either. This gag protects the dildo and forces the slut to grip using her tongue and throat muscles.”

I had to stand there passively while my son attached the spider gag to me in front of everyone. It was certainly an experience, and there was much laughter and cat-calling as we were prepared. I was once again living my secret fantasy of being singled out in front of a crowd for something supremely humiliating.

Darryl thought this round would be a waste of time. He was surprised to see how easily I kept winning against everyone else. This time it was Fartbox who was eliminated first. She can suck cock, but she still gagged when it was pushed into her throat. I could hold my breath well so did not panic when the dildo cut off my air supply for, against Elizabeth, over forty seconds. Dianne, Suzanne and Tiffany lasted little more than fifteen seconds.

Jane battled me for forty five seconds before I got a little desperate and diddled her clit. I surprised her enough to get the dildo moving out of her throat. Hey, if they weren’t going to tie our hands behind our backs, they must have been expecting us to use whatever tools we have in our arsenal to win a round. Anyway, as the defending champion, I’d been playing this game much longer than my opponents, so I was getting exhausted.

Kendrick brought my maneuver to everyone’s attention, sounding like he was proud of me. I was as overjoyed as I was relieved after my poor performance in the previous round. In my mind, I had imagined him disowning me for being such a wimp but his encouragement in this round spurred me on to victory. I was extremely proud to be, as Kristina snarkily put it, “the best cocksucker here”.

I got on a roll after that. I even stopped paying attention to the whiteboard. The next game was all about size, and I was an absolute crowd-pleaser. I had spectators chanting ‘Drip, Drip, Drip’ by the time I was devouring the largest items.

It started off easy. Based on my efforts with the oral tug of war, I didn’t get to go until last. Each contestant had to deepthroat the double-ended dildo and a sharpie mark was made on it when the contestant had swallowed as much as she could take. Again, Fartbox lost that contest, only able to take six inches down her gullet. Suzanne and Tiffany could swallow eight, Jane and Elizabeth, closer to ten.

The crowd watched in amazement as I swallowed the whole twenty four inches of fake cock, many of them excitedly commenting about being able to see the head of the dildo stretching out my throat until it disappeared below my shoulder blades. I could open a passage all the way to my stomach. Some even called me snake for a few minutes afterwards. It was very rewarding being laughed at in that situation because I’d amazed everyone.

The next round saw me again take more of the dildo than anyone else in my ass. By the time we got to the girl rounds, I was feeling very cocky. I sat on a butt plug that no one else could and took a fist in my pussy.

The only one who beat me in any round of the whole game was Jane who had a bigger mouth than me. I simply could not stretch my lips as far around a road cone as she, although I came in second.

This game led to an unplanned event. Some of the guys who’d watched us take bigger and bigger toys inside us wanted to fuck the holes that had been stretched and I got Chris in my ass while Kendrick fucked my pussy in what turned into a demonstration fuck while Jane accommodated Darryl and Ron.

It was nice to bond with my husband and son, even if it was with an audience and my son’s cock in in my ass. I’d never had them both at the same time before and it was both amazing and intensely humiliating to be seen enjoying myself so much with my son’s cock in my ass at the same time as my husband’s in my pussy, especially being seen by my daughters and others I didn’t even know.

Jane put a stop to the sex before either Ken or Chris filled me when she said she needed to take a break to use the bathroom. Kendrick immediately pulled out and Chris was right behind him. They knew something she didn’t.

“Whoa there, Jane. Does anyone else need to go?” he asked with some excitement, his erection still bobbing and my eyes glued to it.

“I guess I could go too,” Elizabeth and Fartbox said almost together. Only then did I realize the water I’d drank earlier in addition to swallowing so much water from the dunking bucket, had left me a little bloated as well.

“Excellent!” Ken exclaimed. “Julie suggested a game, and I really want to see it, but we didn’t get a chance to share the idea with you two,” he said, looking at Jane and Elizabeth.

“It must be good if it made you abandon a cunt mid-fuck!” Jane laughed. “As soon as we all get back, we’ll play it, okay?” she said, then took a step towards the house.

“Do you care what it is?” Ken asked, causing Jane to pause.

“No,” she said over her shoulder, shrugged then took another step.

“In that case, no, you can’t use the bathroom. The game is to pee out here,” he said, clearly startling Jane. Jane turned around and faced my husband.

“What if I want to go number two? I just had a dick in my ass, although that always makes me feel like taking a dump,” she said crudely and followed that statement with a girlish giggle.

“Bonus if you can take a shit too,” Kendrick laughed.

Instead of being disgusted, Jane tilted her head as if considering Ken’s words. “I draw the line at scat play,” she told him after a moment.

I didn’t even know what that was, but from the sound of it, I was sure I’d draw the line there too. I wondered if Ken had unexpectedly uncovered an unknown hard limit. I’d tasted dildos, butt plugs, and cocks that had been in my ass, although poop residue was different than an actual steaming pile of faeces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.