You Bet Your Ass - Cover

You Bet Your Ass

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 26

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - EPIC level story about a house-wife and her daughter who are notorious for making kinky but harmless dare bets around the house. The primary author is Mike McGifford and I have only helped shape it in collaboration. This is the BEST story I've ever been a part of writing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Friday was memorable in one particular way. Ken had me sleep in his bed. I’d slept there Tuesday and Wednesday, but by Wednesday, I’d begun to feel guilty. The bed was so soft, so comfortable, and Kendrick was just so fabulously snuggly, that on Thursday morning I’d woken up, I was in no hurry to rush downstairs to make breakfast.

The knowledge that Fartbox would be in there starting breakfast even if I was late, once Danny relinquished her from her services satisfying him, made me feel lazy and content to soak in the wonderfulness of the bed and man I love so much.

Thursday afternoon I discovered an unexpected benefit to my new status as house pet. I happened to overhear a conversation that wasn’t intended for my ears. Everyone ignored me so much I’d become part of the furniture and they’d begun to truly forget I was around, I think.

“If my sister could have mom’s nipples, she’d have perfect tits,” I heard Danny comment to Kendrick. I really believe both of them had totally forgotten I was even in the room because I just knew that Danny would never have offered such an observation if he’d realized I was there. They certainly would not have indulged in man-talk and I was able to listen in!

I know I should have been offended and should have made my presence known - I could have rebuked them for acting like pigs - but I continued to listen and not make my presence clear. It’s one example of me knowing what’s right and then doing something else anyway. The reality is that I didn’t want to start anything that would possibly cause me embarrassment.

“What? You don’t like your mom’s deflated tits? They’re the product of breast-feeding four babies. I think it’s like a badge of honor to her that her fun bags hang like they do,” He replied with a laugh like there was nothing wrong with him asking his son’s opinion of his mother’s breasts.

I couldn’t believe Kendrick and Danny were so casually talking about my breasts. If Kristina had started a conversation like that with me, I would have been mortified and changed it immediately, but Kendrick had just answered his son as if they were talking about some NFL football player.

What bothered me even more, was that Kendrick had never complained to ME that my boobs were not as full as Jessica’s and I was shocked that he’d be so blunt with his own son while discussing my chest. He’d let me think my tits were better than my daughter’s. I was also a little hurt that he’d described them as deflated even if it were true. Kendrick had never said anything at all critical about them to me.

I knew it was wrong for a father to comment on his daughter’s assets so casually, but I also knew that ALL guys looked at girls. They couldn’t help it. They were just wired that way. I wondered if Jessica would have appreciated her father looking at her that way, but she may have been flattered if she’d heard what he thought about them.

“I was thinking you’d been clamping them between two boards to get them to look like that, dad!” Danny laughed right back. “But how’d her nipples get to be so big?” He asked. I’d never even considered father-son sex talks and how they’d sound to someone listening in. Danny seemed to feel comfortable enough talking about my chest that he could admit to being naïve without worrying his dad would think less of him.

“It’s all about suction, son. You guys all slurped on those puppies nonstop until you each started teething, with Chris and Kristy taking one each, much of the time. Your mom often went to work complaining her boobs were almost too sore to get locked up in a bra, but she’d never leave braless, so she dealt with it.

“So her nipples are that meaty just from being sucked on? They stick out a quarter inch! Do you have to breastfeed to get nipples like that or could Jess get them if someone sucked on hers enough? I know she wouldn’t produce milk or anything, but if she wanted longer nips, I could say something to her.”

“I don’t know how your sister would feel about having you coach her on nipple enlargement techniques, Dan, haha,” Kendrick laughed again. “Although she really does seem okay with showing them off so maybe...”

They both had a good laugh about that. I wished I’d recorded the conversation to playback for my daughter. She would have been so embarrassed. It would have fueled my secret fantasy at least for one good marathon with Kendrick and marathon love making seemed to be what had happened in our sex life lately. Then I rethought that idea. Ken had basically called my tits scrawny and Danny had agreed. THAT would make Jessica laugh, not cringe.

“It’s okay for me to like Jessica’s tits, right dad? She’s got nice ones. I don’t want to pretend they’re not, just because I’m her brother, but I will if it’s weird that I like looking at them.”

“Look son. You have no idea how happy I am that you like tits and your sisters’ ARE spectacular,” Kendrick admitted.

“Just the one sister, dad. I have no interest in Krissy’s. That WOULD seem weird. But for some reason it’s different with Jess. It’s like she’s happy that I like ‘em. I know she wouldn’t freak out if I told her I wanted to crush them. Krissy would hit the roof if I asked HER!”

“What about your mom’s?” Kendrick asked casually as if it WASN’T taboo to be discussing mine.

“Honestly? I just want to slap them all day and watch them swing! But I’d never do that. I mean, she’s your wife, so I only do it enough to help her out,” Danny said, sounding almost wistful. It was weird hearing Danny telling his father that he was restraining himself from doing more with me because of his dad’s relationship to me.

“She’s your mom too, son.” Kendrick said as if he had to remind Danny.

“Yeah but she’s like Jess. It’s like she wants me to, or something. If she wasn’t your wife, she’d be open season. I don’t have a problem with her being my mom. Sorry dad.”

I thought Danny was having second thoughts about what we were doing, but for an unexpected reason. He felt it was okay to let loose on Fartbox because she didn’t have the same relationship with her father as I did.

“Hey, no offense taken, son. I feel the same way with Jess. It’s like some sort of sleeping slut gene has been awoken in both of them, and I like it. If you get an opportunity to yank Drip’s tits like train whistle chords,” there was silence for a moment as if Kendrick was pantomiming what he was saying to Danny, “it won’t make me mad.

That’s when I realized I was rubbing my pussy again without realizing I’d been doing it. I yanked my hand away from my crotch and did an about-face, glad that this time I hadn’t been caught. I left my husband and son to their boy talk and quietly scurried away.

Thursday night was back in the cage for me, Fartbox was back in Kendrick’s bed. Danny had actually suggested that himself. It seemed that he wasn’t getting a quality sleep while sharing a bed with his sister.

After we all got home from Danny’s game Friday, to which we all attended as a family - including Christian, Danny was pumped and had a lot of extra energy to let out on Fartbox. I didn’t relish the thought of the hoops Danny would put her through overnight, but I was grateful that Ken told me I’d once again be sleeping with him.

For the first time ever, I was a little hesitant, and Ken picked up on it immediately. Actually, he was a little angry with me, and I could see him maintaining his cool with effort. The relief I saw on his face when I explained that stretching out in bed next to him was spoiling me was precious. We had a good long chat about that before we went to sleep.

What had made the chat both special and noteworthy, is that I’d asked to be bound, and my request was genuine - not something voiced for the benefit of my family in hearing me ask for harsh treatment at puppetmaster Ken’s behest.

Ken agreed and bound my arms behind my back so it’d be uncomfortable to lay that way all night. Something inside me had changed. I got a better sleep that night than in weeks, not because of the wonderful bed, but because I couldn’t enjoy its comfort.

I’d been there for Kendrick, not for me. I was uncomfortable and therefore not forced to switch gears in the morning. The night I spent on Friday made me want to spend more nights in the cage and only because Kendrick required someone to sleep with, was I present but not allowed to wallow in the hedonistic luxury of a soft mattress and silk sheets.

For the first time, I actually wished that Fartbox could be MADE to share Kendrock’s bed so that I could be relegated to the cage. Also, for the first time, I had extra incentive to win Sunday’s competition. I could make Jane share Kendrick’s bed and Elizabeth share Danny’s or Christian’s. Then I could be in the cage with Fartbox, blissfully uncomfortable. I know, weird, right?

Saturday Danny had practice, and for the first time all week, he went without Fartbox. I was sure there would be some disappointed team members at practice. Ken had insisted, though. He was going to run us through our paces in preparation for the competition the next day. He also had something special in mind he hadn’t officially shared with me or his daughter.

I think in Ken’s mind, sex was sex. A cock was a cock, a cunt a cunt. Making them spurt or cream was second nature to sluts like us. So the sex Olympics part was minor in preference for the obedience skills we had to be able to excel in.

For our final practice, he had produced eggs. The ones he’d talked about when the idea of the sex Olympics had forst been born. They were like actual Easter eggs, although one of the types of Easter eggs he produced after our initial warm up in the backyard that morning was a toy, not an actual Easter egg. It was made of metal. Totally inedible.

When Danny had seen them and heard what his dad had planned for our final practice, he immediately considered skipping his own football practice altogether in favor of being present for ours. Ken had to remind Danny of his priorities as the football team captain.

“Tomorrow’s the big day, kids. We’ve got two ladies hell bent on proving they’re better than Drip and Fart Box and there are a lot of details still to work out, so I invited them over today for a warm up round. They should be here any minute. We’re going to do something like a qualifier. I figured it’d be good to check out the competition.”

“From what we’ve already seen, they’re not ladies, dad. Those two are sluts just like these two but maybe not as stupid,” Kristina said, looking down at us in the backyard. Her tone of voice said one thing but her gleaming eyes said something altogether different.

It’d be easy to think by just hearing her, that my daughter was talking about us as if we were worthless broken toys she was doing her best to put to use because she’d had no choice in the matter. Both Jess and I had a sheen of sweat from being run ragged by my daughter over the last hour. Kristina had cajoled and insulted us both almost constantly as if our best efforts were not even close to being worthy of being called acceptable.

Hearing alone would give a false impression, though. We’d cleaned up the kitchen and dining room then we’d been led straight outside for our hour of puppy training. Fartbox’s contribution to our rules. Right at the start of our hour in the backyard pretending to be puppies, Kristina had bluntly told us she would be unappeasable today. She told us she felt she needed to test our commitment and yesterday at school had put her in the right frame of mind to do it.

One of her teachers, a sour-faced old battle-ax, had ripped a report Kristina had spent hours researching and presenting, to shreds in front of the whole class because the teacher was angry that Kristina had a different personal opinion as a result of her research. The teacher had still given her a B+ but Kristina had made it clear she was not in a good mood for not getting the praise she’d expected. I’d never thought my daughter could hold a grudge that long.

I think Kristina was having as hard a time as she was giving us, but for a different reason. Her body language was belying her spoken words. I think we’d secretly impressed her a great deal, and she was having a very difficult time not praising us. For example, she’d had us play a game of catch for her amusement, and she was clearly impressed that I’d finally learned to aim, although she commented that it was about time I’d gotten it right.

Jessica and I had been on all fours and were sharing a bone-shaped squeeze toy. Throwing the toy was achieved by clutching it in our mouth and jerking our head to the side in the direction we wanted the toy to fly and unclenching our jaw at the perfect time so that the toy would go where we wanted it to. It had taken me a half-dozen attempts to release at the perfect moment in order to get the toy to sail through the air towards Fartbox.

I’d sent the toy directly into the grass in front of me, off in a completely wrong direction and even straight up once so that the rubber bone smacked me on my own head. Kristina had called me a lot of rude names for that last one, but it was clear she was stifling giggles at the same time. So you see, hearing alone would have given the impression Kristina thought our performance was disgraceful, yet it was also clear she was having a blast, training us.

I was impressed with Fartbox’s abilities the first time I got the toy to fly roughly at her head. This was the first time I’d managed to fling the toy even vaguely in the right direction, and Fartbox only had to spring a couple inches up to make a perfect catch. That’s a perfect catch with her own mouth. I was inspired!

Fartbox clapped her hands in glee then remembered herself. “Your boobs jiggled too much when you jumped, Fartbox!” Kristina chided her.

“The jiggle was the best part!” Danny had disagreed. He should have been getting ready for football practice but he had been at every one of our practices he could possibly make.

“I knew you’d say that, Dan,” Kristina had rolled her eyes at her brother dramatically, “But form is as important as finally catching the damn thing,” she said as if Fartbox had failed every previous time she’d tried. That was hardly fair. Fartbox hadn’t even had a chance to catch any others. It’d been me who’d missed every one of her tosses so far. My oldest daughter had displayed a natural talent at this game.

Kendrick had been talking to Jane through the hedgerow and the tent in his pants when he came back over to us and shared what that conversation had been about. He didn’t even seem embarrassed by the protrusion in front of his sons and daughter. Ken being Ken, he’d called the neighbors ‘ladies’ even though their chat had caused a stiffening below his waistline.

“So they’re going to give us a preview of what we can expect to see tomorrow?” Danny asked, his eyes still on Jessica’s and my hanging tits. I’m sure it hadn’t escaped his attention that our neighbor was extremely well endowed and my guess was that he meant to ask if Jane and her daughter planned to at least get topless for his viewing pleasure.

“You’ll have to ask her that yourself, son. Based on what she told me, she’s looking forward to seeing a lot more of all three of us too,” he said, deadpan - leaving it up to Danny to decide if his dad had meant their presence or their presence sans clothing. The look Danny had on his face made it clear that maintaining his commitment to Football was being sorely tested now.

I could just imagine Jane telling Ken she wanted to see what was under his clothes while flirting outrageously with him. I had no room to be jealous though. I’d agreed to participate in a sex Olympics. You couldn’t have something like that without being exposed to a lot of naked flesh.

The big question was whether my husband and sons would step up to the plate. I didn’t have any idea what time it was but I knew Danny would surely have to get going to practice, shortly. When Jane and Elizabeth arrived would they encourage all three males to do a little show and tell? Would Danny decline, citing the need to get going? These questions and more ran through my head as Ken produced the Easter eggs.

As I examined the eggs, my mind was a little preoccupied. Ken had made it quite clear to Julie that he planned to have some sort of active role. Did he mean that he’d have sex in front of his children, too? Would I be able to deal with him having sex with Jane in my presence? Jessica was a different matter. She is my daughter, and I’d already lost a bet to get to that point. Jane would possibly have to HAVE sex with Kendrick in order to stand a chance of winning.

I thought I’d come to terms with the idea that my husband would wet his wick in other women - particularly Jane and even Elizabeth, but now that the reality of Jane accepting Ken’s challenge was upon me, I knew that I’d have to actually experience it to know how I truly felt. How I’d deal with it.

“Liz is friends with Fartbox, isn’t she? She was hanging out with her a couple weeks ago, looking like a ghost?”

“Way to be observant, Chris,” Kristina said sarcastically. “Jeez, they’ve been hanging out together for ages!”

“Well, I’ve been too busy working to check out FB’s friends. Do you think she has a cute butt? I didn’t think to look at Mrs. Jones’ behind when we did the putt putt.”

“How would I know? I don’t walk around checking out the neighbor’s tooshies. Anyway, it was practically in your face the night we went bowling.”

“Yeah but that was before,” Chris defended himself as if ‘before’ clearly meant before I became a naked house pet with Jessica.

What he didn’t say was that he’d had almost zero interest in looking at women’s butts back when we’d gone bowling. The fact that he was interested now, meant that Ken was right. Chris must have been headed down the path of becoming gay.

I’m sure it was a relief for Ken to hear him ask if Jane and Elizabeth had nice asses and I knew immediately that Ken would insist I keep up the pressure to fully straighten my youngest son out. It was only the first step to be aware that Christian was capable of popping a boner for a female at all.

“So what’ll you do if they come over and take their clothes off in front of you?” Kristina was goading her brother. She knew how shy he could be.

“Well I don’t mind letting it all hang out if they do,” Christian boasted. I think Kristina was as surprised as I was when he said that.

“Well, don’t expect ME to take my clothes off. My body is PRIVATE and I don’t care if you all turn tomorrow into some sort of nudist convention. I’m keeping my clothes on. So will Julie,” she exclaimed, speaking for her friend.

“No need to all get ahead of ourselves here, Kendrick cautioned his children. “They’re coming over to discuss the competition and give us their final selection of games before the preliminaries. It’s not going to be just an excuse to play, hide the sausage, with the neighbors.”

“Sounds more like you guys are all planning on playing, ‘show the sausage’. Some people would be too embarrassed to let their sister or daughter see their weiners,” Kristina complained.

“Does it embarrass you?” Kendrick asked, suddenly sounding concerned.

“No, but I’m sure it would offend SOME people. A dick is a dick. Hard or soft, it’s still just a dick. But I don’t have to prove I don’t have one,” she insisted.

“So you’re okay knowing that dicks might come out tomorrow?” Ken pressed.

“It’s a little too late to be worried about that!” Kristina actually giggled. “Just don’t get jizz on me,” she laughed, unembarrassed.

It was surreal hearing my youngest daughter talk about seeing ejaculate from her brothers and possibly her father. It was embarrassing to ME just to hear her use those words, much less imagining her seeing her siblings and father with erections, but she was acting like it was something she’d gotten used to over a lifetime of experience, not just a few days.

One thing about sex bets is that there’s no shortage of forms they can take. Jane and Elizabeth had developed it into somewhat of an artform - one they seemed very happy to share with my family when they came over to discuss the big one.

I’d imagined the game Kendrick had described to my children using various eggs as too over the top for any sane person to agree to. I had agreed because I didn’t feel I had an option to refuse. Jessica and Elizabeth agreed it sounded like a fun challenge they’d enjoy and now they’d readily accepted it as a way of proving they were up to tomorrow’s challenges.

“Hey Jules, great timing!” Kristina exclaimed when she saw her friend letting herself through the side gate.

I wasn’t thrilled to see her myself. I mean I liked her as much as anyone, but in a way, she’d be seeing me at my lowest today. She’d seen me naked but didn’t think she’d ever witnessed my sexercises since they’d been done mostly during school hours then demonstrated each night - usually after she’d left to return home. Now I’d have yet another spectator watching me do nasty things with eggs and make a fool of myself in the yard.

Jane had voiced concern that the Easter egg challenge would be something that was way too technical - that would take too much planning to be worthwhile, although she too liked the idea in principle if she didn’t have to put all the working parts together herself, first. Now Ken had done the prep, they were both excited to participate.

We’d reached the point where it was all laid out and in the open, with varying levels of agreement from all of us. What didn’t surprise me yet surprised me a lot was when Jane, the one who’d been skeptical of doing that particular bet because of its complexity, had immediately urged Kendrick to design more challenges than just that one.

No one made me volunteer an idea for a challenge, so I didn’t. I don’t think it was because they had no interest in hearing what I had to say, although that was certainly a possibility, the way they left me out. Then again, my ideas of sex bets were probably far too tame for any of them anyway. I had the naïve idea that sex bets involved sliding tab A into slot B. Male tabs, female slots. Touch a cock. Rub a cock. Slip a cock between lips or thighs. Everyone else seemed to be on the same page as Kendrick. To him, anything that subjugated a female was fair game.

Neither Jane nor Elizabeth proved to be shy in front of my family and my daughter’s friend when it came to their bodies either.

Jane and Elizabeth had been in our yard for probably fifteen minutes. Fartbox and I were providing background entertainment while they discussed final preparations for the next day. That means we were still nude and licking sweat off each other’s bodies. Not surprisingly, I was distracted but something caught my attention.

“I’ve spent a lot of years developing the forest between my legs,” Jane replied to some comment Julie had made about pubic hair. “Want to see?” she had asked casually as if offering to show off a pair of shoes.

I didn’t expect Julie to readily agree, excitedly bobbing her head nor did I expect Jane to casually step out of her skirt and peel down her panties without any concern for the fact that she was under our back awning or that there were ten pairs of eyes who’d never seen her bottomless before watching her every move.

I CERTAINLY didn’t expect Elizabeth to act like her mother was out doing her and hurry to match her mother’s state of attire. Sure, I was naked and so was Fartbox. But had that pair no shame? They just stepped out of their clothes as if making themselves comfortable. I was glad Christian was too young to have a heart attack when he got his first good look at Jane’s butt. I was also a little envious. Christian was MY son and he liked MY butt, even more than seeing Fartbox’s. Watching him lick his lips upon seeing Jane’s bottom for the first time made me want to draw his attention back to mine.

Jane was facing away from Chris while she extolled the virtues of having an extremely bushy pussy to Julie then threw her arm around her daughter and posed for the teen so Julie could compare crotches. Julie did seem fascinated.

“Tits are where it’s at,” Danny volunteered, although he too seemed interested in what the neighbors had between their legs. “More specifically, nipples. Drip’s are nice, but Fartbox has the most useful. Just made for pinching, squeezing and stretching,” he said, verbalizing the opposite to what I’d heard on Thursday. I think he was just saying that to compliment his sister.

I also think he was suggesting that Jane and Elizabeth abandon the rest of their clothes and give him a good look at their nipples but wasn’t sure if he could just demand to see them. I happened to know that Jane considered her chest, her pride and joy.

“Since you guys put together the egg challenge, you’re going to get plenty of opportunities to compare nipples this morning,” Jane said, dismissing his unstated request. She shut Danny down in a way that would motivate him to make the potential weekend challenge a reality by refusing to bare her breasts now without actually saying no.

“So what do you think, Jules, mom’s forest or my garden?” Elizabeth asked Kristina’s friend, just casually shortening Julie’s name. “Doesn’t mine just make you want to get your nose right up in there? Drip’s cunt is like a desert approach to the oasis and Fart Box has a little neatly trimmed runway leading down to nirvana. I like to keep mine so there’s at least something to get stuck between your teeth as a later reminder.”

I don’t know if Elizabeth had picked up on Julie’s sexual leanings or if she was trying to shock the girl, but it wasn’t working.

“I like FB’s the best. It’s all puffy and cute. Your labia hang out whereas FB’s are all tucked away neatly. She looks more like a freshly plowed field until she spreads her legs and opened the gates.”

“Mine can get puffy too! Pop it a few times with a hand or a foot, and it gets real puffy.” Elizabeth seemed defensive and not completely pleased that Julie had changed the topic from hair to lips.

“A foot? You can get a foot up inside you? I guess that’s pretty impressive! But how would that make you puffy? Wouldn’t it stretch your lips thin? Julie sounded genuinely curious.

“Nooooo. You’ve never had someone kick your cunt? It’s like ... there’s nothing to really compare it with. It hurts, but wowsers. It’s enough to make a girl want to squirt!”

“You’ve let someone kick your pussy before?” Julie was as shocked as me.

“Well sure. Mom and I have this game where we see who can kick the other more times before we can’t take it anymore. I’ve cum pretty good from that game,” she assured the astonished teen. “Want to have a go?”

“Hell no! Not me. But I’d love to see it? Would you and your mom be willing to demonstrate?

“Mom?” Elizabeth asked Jane if she’d be okay providing a demonstration.

“Only if these two will as well,” Jane said, indicating us.

“Okay, sure!” Fartbox agreed without hesitation. I just looked at Kendrick. It sounded painful to me, and I didn’t feel like I’d done anything to warrant a punishment. Especially on my most sensitive of private parts. Well formerly private parts, I suppose. I know Ken accurately read my mind. Just the look he gave me wordlessly said, ‘you’re doing this.’

“The things women will do to make themselves look and feel more attractive truly astonishes me. Do you need me to provide the foot or are you just going to do each other?” he asked. Well, there was my answer. I certainly didn’t feel eager, although my pussy seemed to be disagreeing.

“We can make it a team challenge for the weekend. For now, I think it should be the woman that suggested the idea, be the ones to participate.

“ME? I don’t have any desire to have my pud punched by a foot! I’m happy with the way I look right now, thank you very much,” Julie assured everyone.

“No, silly. Just use your foot to give each of us a few whacks so you can compare the results. Then you’ll really see what I mean about this ‘forest’ as Liz calls it, being superior aesthetically to her little fur patch, or Drip’s bare mons,” Jane replied.

“And you’re really okay with that?” Julie wanted an assurance that no one would attack her after she lifted a foot with the intent of causing discomfort to another woman’s groin.

“Pish tosh. I’ll be more disappointed if we don’t end up with at least a few decent challenges this weekend. It’s not ALL simply going to be about getting fucked this weekend, I hope? I’ve done orgies before. They’re cool but so vanilla. C’mon ladies, line up and present your cunts!”

Within minutes, I found myself lined up with my daughter and two half-dressed neighbors, waiting to see how much it’d hurt to have my pussy kicked. I want to say I wasn’t looking forward to it. I want to say I was on the verge of telling Ken I couldn’t take another punishment so soon after the last use of the Memory Enhancer. I actually said nothing and just followed directions when told to spread my legs further apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.