You Bet Your Ass - Cover

You Bet Your Ass

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 25

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - EPIC level story about a house-wife and her daughter who are notorious for making kinky but harmless dare bets around the house. The primary author is Mike McGifford and I have only helped shape it in collaboration. This is the BEST story I've ever been a part of writing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Once again I was closer to the end than I’d realized...
“Why don’t you have to punish her, dad? Why does Drip want ME to commit to a daily chore like that when YOU’RE the one married to her?” I think Danny was a little perturbed. Not because I’d asked him to do something he’d voiced a clear enjoyment of, but because I’d approached him with the request, period.

I hardly felt it was a chore for Danny - he seemed to enjoy teasing and torturing us – especially pulling nipples and twisting my clit. He was being facetious on some level – almost patronizing towards us. He sounded half-annoyed that torturing us was becoming ‘work’ and at the same time very accepting of his role as a disciplinarian.

I wasn’t able to dwell on the punishment Ken had decreed for me. He’d moved on, and I had to keep up. When Danny had complained, I was forced to instead consider my son’s words. I guessed Danny didn’t like the idea of having to wake up knowing he had responsibilities the moment he got out of bed. Even if it was something he liked. I briefly wondered if I’d be off the hook if Danny said no.

I was wrong with my guess. Danny read his dad’s surprise and explained.

“I’ll do it, but it just seems wrong that Drip offered the job to me instead of you. You’re the ultimate boss here,” he said, showing his respect for his father. “Drip should only be making requests like that after checking in with you, first.”

“I was hoping that Master would allow it, knowing that he’d be the one giving me a quick evening spanking too, Sir Danny,” I supplied helpfully. I was beet red, wondering how I was even able to force the request past my lips. I didn’t want ONE spanking, much less two, even if they agreed to make them quick!

“I like that Drip offered, son. But you have a point. I don’t want her willy-nilly offering herself to outsiders.” He turned his attention back to me. “You won’t be offering yourself to strangers without family approval, will you, Drip?” he asked as if he felt the need to do so.

I’d already agreed to let him choose who I had sex with, even if it was in a general sex sort of way. I certainly wouldn’t be making the offer to have a stranger spank me! I never THOUGHT I would, anyway. I still promised I wouldn’t because I had to answer all direct questions.

“Okay, that’s settled. Next order of business then. Fartbox, start breakfast,” he ordered my oldest daughter, not getting or receiving a complaint from her. “We’re all hungry and Drip fucked that all up by rolling around in her own piss.”

Ken looked at me again, and only I saw him wink at me. That simple eyelid movement was all I needed to know that he was proud of me. I didn’t risk saying I’d not rolled around in anything, much less urine. I’d definitely learned to not try correcting my husband.

“Danny, would you mind taking Drip outside and hosing her down, then feel free to spank the water off her. Maybe you’d like to sex her up a little too, since she wont be getting any from me for a little while? I’m sure Kristina and Julie don’t want to see you sticking it to Drip even though she is a family whore and we have a responsibility to keep her mindful of that,” he said as if it were completely reasonable to offer his son his mother’s sexual use.

There had not been a moment since I’d gone to Ken with my initial request that I hadn’t felt like property, and I certainly did now, when Danny indicated I should lead the way outside. I tried to prepare myself for the same cold hose Fartbox had used on me what seemed like years earlier. Had it really only been three weeks ago?

Danny hosed me down, spanked me dry and used my mouth. I finally tasted my oldest son’s cum directly. He got angry that I didn’t choke on his cock, too. I ended up, after many face slaps, pretending to gag as he face-fucked me. Christian’s cum is the best tasting of the three men in the family. Just saying.

I’d thought my daytime routine would go almost back to normal once the children left for school and Kendrick ensconced himself in his office. Other than being naked, of course. I was wrong. As the days passed, each one bringing us closer to the weekend, Ken kept me VERY busy at home. I’d had a lighter workload when I’d worked full time and still had to be a homemaker too. Now my time was split up into sections with me reporting to Kendrick multiple times a day.

One time, two days into my new ‘schedule’ he’d used me while he was on a very boring video conference call. He had the camera set up so that as long as I didn’t make a sound when I entered his study, no one on the call even knew I was there. He indicated without words and off camera that I should crawl under his desk and give him oral sex.

He muted the call when not actually saying anything so that he could properly enjoy himself. I wondered what the rest of the meeting participants made of his facial expressions when he climaxed in my mouth. I did hear one old man ask if he was okay. He quickly replied that he was fighting a headache. It was ME that had the ‘head’ ache. Or rather, a jaw ache. I’d been giving him head continuously for an hour!

I probably should have described those couple of days in more detail instead of just teasing with a single event that happened, as well as describing what went on with Fartbox. But this is not a biography of my oldest daughter’s transition to being an open slut. That biography is for her to write if and when she chooses. What I can say is that over the next couple of days, my family ‘learned’ how to treat me.

Julie stopped in each day after school to visit and do her best to humiliate me, at the same time teaching Kristina by example how to get the maximum impact from mere words. I have said right from the beginning that my family is THE most important facet of my life. If any of them had shown themselves to be too uncomfortable with what Fartbox and I were doing, I would have stopped doing it immediately. Okay, to be fair, I would have begged Kendrick to stop things.

That never happened. Julie seemed to be able to just know when Kristina was about to get upset for real, and a few words to her friend would have Kristina cracking up at my expense. She even led the way when it came to making Kristina more comfortable touching me.

Kristina had, by the time Thursday rolled around, seen both her brothers take physical liberties with me. Neither of my boys were too embarrassed to touch me or show their naughty parts to me in front of their sister. There wasn’t a ‘look at me naked’ aspect to them whipping their cocks out in front of their sister, just an ‘I don’t care if you see my dick’ feel to situations where they’d order me to polish their cocks with my mouth when they came home from school.

Christian was the first to do that right in front of Kristina and Julie. I’d figured it’d be Danny, who’d already been interrupted plugging Fartbox’s plumbing half a lifetime ago. But when Christian, Kristina and Julie arrived at the house after school Tuesday, he was barely in the front door before his cargo pants were around his ankles and his cock was in my mouth.

He needed it cleaned, he’d said. It was clear from the taste that it had been in a pussy. I’d like to say that I knew immediately it’d been Fartbox’s pussy, but I didn’t. It tasted of dried pussy juice, not specifically Fartbox’s pussy juice. For me, I was learning that pussy is pussy. I’d tasted both myself and Fartbox within a day by this time. So when Chris pushed his cock into my open mouth, all I tasted was a hint of girl goo and sweat.

Kristina had been about to object to Christian’s lewd act in front of her and Julie had stepped in before Kristina could completely freak at her brother’s action. All Julie said was, “You go, Chris. Remind Drip it’s the only thing she’s good for.”

My eyes were already glued to my son’s stomach where he was holding his shirt up, so I didn’t see Kristina’s face and therefore didn’t know what was going on in my youngest daughter’s mind. I certainly could imagine it, though.

Julie’s words clearly changed what Kristina was thinking, and she replied, “At least the bathroom faucet refuses to flow until you make it, but Drip is always ready. Even her own son. What a slut,” she announced to Julie. “I wonder if she wants to clean me out as much as she’s clearly enjoying her task with Chris?”

“Oh go on, Krissy! I dare you! I will if you will,” she prompted my daughter.

“Ewwww, that’s gross, Julie. I don’t want Drip tonguing my kitty!”

“Why not? It’s just a tongue. Think of Drip as a bathroom appliance ready to freshen you up so you’re not all stinky.”

“Are you saying I stink?” Kristina laughed at her friend, knowing that Julie didn’t mean it that way at all.

“I’m just saying I wish I had an appliance like Drip at my house, and hey, you never know. Your dad didn’t rule out pussy licking from Saturday’s games. What if he asks for volunteers? I’ll put my hand up. I’m not scared,” she said.

“Well go on, then. Once Drip’s finished with Chris, let her ‘freshen’ you up. If you do it, I will,” Kristina bragged.

I was hearing the conversation in the background, but almost all of my focus was on Christian’s cock. I did register Julie egging Kristina on and Kristina giving as much as she got. Could I really lick my youngest daughter or her friend the way I’d done Kristina’s sister? That had been a challenge, and I’d only done it through lack of choice even though it had become a whole lot easier over the last few days.

“Chipmunk cheeks. Crawl upstairs to Krissy’s room once you’ve finished milking Chris. You can help us both freshen up,” Julie ordered before adding to Chris, “I’m surprised you haven’t squirted yet, stud. The last guy I was with didn’t even get his thing in my mouth before he unloaded.”

It was the first time anyone called me “Chipmunk cheeks” since I was teased as a little girl over it – I nearly laughed out loud. I do have puffy cheeks and that was good timing. I realized later Julie was talking about my fat-ass cheeks and how I could pack all sorts of things in my butt.

Julie really shocked me. She wasn’t at all hesitant to order a grown woman to obey around her own house. I kind of liked how direct she was – it left no doubt what she wanted me to do and no questions in my mind about what perverse thing I was expected to do next.

I learned later that it had been the only guy Julie had been with, and she’d been so disgusted she hadn’t been with another male since. The same could not be said about females.

Julie didn’t even wait for me to acknowledge the order. She just grabbed Kristina’s hand and pulled her upstairs.

Later, at Julie’s prompting, I got up close and personal with Kristina’s almost hairless ‘kitty’. I only got to swipe my tongue between her folds one time before Kristina stepped back, having proved to Julie that she could do it.

“See?” she said to Julie, as if she now considered herself to have met her friend’s challenge. “Drip’s just too much of a whore, though. That’s fine for her, but she does nothing for me. I know where that tongue has been.”

“You’re supposed to do it like this,” Julie said before lifting her skirt, moving her panties to the side and grabbing fistfuls of my hair. She pulled my head in and used me. There is no other more accurate description of how she used my mouth and nose. Her short pleated skirt hid what I was doing, but it was clear she had no hesitation to rub one out in front of my daughter while using my face as a personal massager. “You’re still better, though,” she added, confirming my suspicions.

“Julie!” Kristina replied. I could hear the blush in her voice.

After that time in Kristina’s room, Kristina really piled the humiliation on me, as frequently as she could. I think she thought embarrassing me would make up for me hearing what Julie had said, although she never once asked if I’d heard her friend’s comment.

That night after dinner, Kristina purposefully slipped three fingers into my pussy and called me a, ‘sloppy cunt’ and agreed with herself that no one suited their name more than me. She even asked Danny, who’d gotten home late from practice with a well used Fartbox carrying the compact pillory his friend had made, if he was up for watching Chris fuck me while I was locked in the new toy.

Danny said he was just as capable of sticking it to me as his little brother and that he had no interest in watching some other guy get their nut when he could do it himself. Kristina dared him to. She didn’t seek my permission and really, she never even acknowledged my presence. She’d just never seen Danny fuck me and I think she was interested to find out if he would.

She had no idea he had already visited his mother’s holes. Kristina seemed to think he was only interested in Fartbox since he’d dragged her around everywhere he’d gone like she was his girlfriend or something.

“I’ve got nothing to prove to you, Krissy. Are you jealous of Fartbox or worried that Drip’s not getting as much action as she needs? Drip’s holes are in a different class than Fartbox anyway. I like fucking both of them but Drip’s got more miles on her. I already did the blindfold test where I had to guess which slut I was fucking and which hole it was yesterday.”

It was true. He’d fucked me and had been able to tell exactly which hole he was in. We’d switched and he’d fucked Fartbox’s cunt next. We’d hoped to surprise him but he knew immediately that it was her cunt and not mine. Even the oral was different for him. Until then, I’d felt sure that a mouth was a mouth but he knew within a minute that he was in his sister’s even though she didn’t make a sound, which was really difficult for her.

It had been a fun test and I’d been much more confident, knowing that Danny couldn’t watch me as he fitted his cock into one of my holes. Fartbox had even tried to distract him by bringing her head down next to mine while he was fucking me, to make little noises like it was her he was poking and not me. Her ruse hadn’t worked. He’d still guessed correctly.

Danny had assured me that other than my butt hole which was clearly more pliable than Fartbox’s, that there wasn’t a lot of difference. He sounded proud that he could tell at all and assured me that a regular guy wouldn’t recognise the differences just by how a sex hole felt against his dick. I think it made him feel like a sex connoisseur that he could tell the differences between us, just from the sensations on his cock.

I’m sure it hadn’t been a planned compliment but it certainly made me feel good that my pussy COULD be mistaken for a teen’s even though I’d given birth to four children.

Now Kristina and her twin were making use of me. It felt weird to be naked and having my two youngest children just casually touching, probing and discussing my body as if I were an inanimate object, not their mother. It was also humbling to hear Danny reject his sister’s offer as if I had no special ability or skill that would tempt him to want to prove himself.

After Danny watched his sister strip her meager clothing off, he sat back to observe his siblings play with me. I did my best to ignore the additional audience and focus solely on the twins. Eventually my curiosity about how they could be so casual about everything, got the better of me.

“Can I ask you something, Sir?” I was on my hands and knees and Christian was in front of me, his cock out and still only half hard. Kristina seemed well past her initial discomfort about being in the same room as her brother while his cock was waving in the breeze.

“Of course, Drip! You don’t need to ask if you can ask,” he laughed.

I was actually kind of hoping he would refuse to allow it because asking the question would be embarrassing. It was harder talking to Chris than it had been to cover the birds and the bees talk with Jessica when she’d been 12 and had started her first period. Now I’d opened a door I could only close again by asking a question. I took a deep breath and decided to just ask what had been on my mind for some time.

“Doesn’t it bother you at all that I’m naked and you’ve been given full access to my ... my cunt and ass?” I asked.

What I really wanted to ask was if the thought of having sex with me had changed my son’s sexual orientation. I’d started to wonder if it really had because he was no longer getting hard just by virtue of seeing me or his oldest sister naked. Of course I wanted to know too, if my son was embarrassed by me. I had decided at the last moment to start slow.

“I think it’s the best thing ever! This has opened up all sorts of new areas of investigation for me and the guys. James is doing a whole new algorithm, and I’m working on an app that lets you take a picture of anyone, and it figures out all by itself what they look like without pants on. None of my friends wanted to test it out, but now you can!”

“You told your friends? What exactly did you tell them?” I certainly didn’t want anyone knowing how intimate Chris had been with me!

“Of course I told them. You’re the coolest mom in the neighborhood. James even says you’re nicer than his mom and she’s a real cock whore, he says. I just told them the truth. My mom is learning about sex stuff all over again. I figured you just missed a bunch growing up and you needed to fill the gaps or something.”

“So, I’m really not an embarrassment?” The relief of hearing that was palpable, as was Christian’s simplistic explanation to his friends. Chris certainly picked up on my relief.

He probably thought he was reassuring me when he changed the subject slightly. He was under the impression that I was looking for fame through sex.

“Your website is getting tons of hits, mom. Are you really going to start doing requests too?”

“Website?” I was confused. I didn’t have a website. Ken would be furious if he thought there was a website with pictures of his nude wife, much less something that suggested I’d ever take any sort of requests! An unwritten rule of his employer was for him to be above reproach. “There must be a mistake, Sir. I don’t have a website.”

The very idea that my pictures were floating around on the internet made my skin crawl. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to know that there was a website dedicated to perverts looking at my mom-bod as I crawled around naked in front of my family. I guess if it wasn’t photographed no one would believe it.

“Driiiiiip. You know you’re not allowed to lie anymore. Go get the Memory Enhancer. Maybe that’ll help you remember?”

“No, really. I didn’t have any idea there was a website with me on it! Your dad is going to be really angry,” I told him even as I made my way to the wall where the spatula hung. I’d learned a few painful lessons from both Ken and Danny about simply disagreeing.

I’d also learned how to present myself for the Memory Enhancer when it came to Chris. He invariably used it on my actual asshole itself, and he preferred it when I removed whatever plug I had in and held my cheeks apart without him having to ‘suggest’ it. I assumed the position without complaint.

So much for entering into a conversation as equals, I said to myself.

“Have you remembered anything yet, Drip? Chris asked. I knew that didn’t mean he’d let me off without using the spatula, but he was giving me a chance to come clean before he started, rather than spanking first and asking again afterwards. Chris is all about the economy of an action. If he only has to ask once, it saves him wasted energy.

“Maybe Princess put it up?” I asked, not really sure if I’d used the right terminology and certainly not meaning to accuse his sister of doing something sneaky.

It was the only thing I could think of. Kendrick would still be angry, though. It never occurred to me that I’d later be accused of throwing my daughter under the bus. It was just a random thought in my attempt to answer Chris.

“Well, someone’s going to be up shit creek, and it ain’t me, but I’ll be sure to let dad know who you think is responsible. It’s kind of a bitch move accusing Kristina though.”

Chris gave me my five, but he’d learned that the handle caused more of a reaction when used as a cane. Twice I nearly spit out the butt plug I was holding in my mouth. He was getting much better at it, and the pain he caused only ever seemed to get more intense. It also seemed to focus me in ways I’d never expected when I’d agreed to that rule. I barely managed to hold back a scream of anguish. I certainly didn’t want to make Chris feel ashamed for helping me as I’d practically begged him to do that first night.

“Why do you like my butt so much, Sir?” I asked once I’d dried my eyes on my arm and started to reinsert the plug. I felt like simply asking the question had lifted a load off my shoulders even if that load had been mental. The relief of asking balanced out the pain of reinsertion. You try inserting a plug in your ass after that hole has been spanked.

It had felt like my back hole was on fire BEFORE I pushed the plug home but I’d bitten my lip and just pushed harder. I couldn’t completely pretend it didn’t hurt, but I did my absolute best not to let my pain show too much. Chris at least seemed to not notice. He just went on as if nothing had happened.

“I dunno. It’s just so round and beautiful. It jiggles so much and the way your cheeks ripple when you walk around with a butt plug in makes me feel good, seeing it. You know that the Memory Enhancer does something good for you too, don’t you, Drip? It makes your butt hole all puffy and desirable. I wish my but was as nice as yours.”

I promise I wasn’t fishing for compliments. I really did just want to know if Kendrick’s method of having me urge Chris to heterosexuality was working. Still, the compliments from my son just made me want to please my youngest son even more.

I would have gladly bent over and urged Chris to use the spatula again if he’d wanted to. My son really had accepted my lifestyle choice with more aplomb than I would have if our roles had been reversed.

On Thursday when my children got home from school, I was at the door to greet them but not as they had begun to expect by this time, to see me. I’d spent the whole afternoon in that damned pillory. I’d been bent over with my wrists through holes right next to those drilled in the wood to hold my ankles, for maybe hours by that time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.