You Bet Your Ass - Cover

You Bet Your Ass

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - EPIC level story about a house-wife and her daughter who are notorious for making kinky but harmless dare bets around the house. The primary author is Mike McGifford and I have only helped shape it in collaboration. This is the BEST story I've ever been a part of writing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Kendrick asked if they could turn the music down a few hundred notches, so he didn’t have to shout. “What my daughter means,” Kendrick said once the rap became at least a little more tolerable, calling Julie his daughter for the benefit of the strangers in the car, “is that my wife isn’t a streetwalker. That would be illegal. She sucks and fucks for free,” he assured the teens.

“What about the other one? Her too?” the same voice asked. He sounded like a young black male. I didn’t know at that point because I was staring so hard at the blacktop at my feet.

“Yeah, they both do,” Chris agreed excitedly. “My mom and sister both take it up the ass too, but they’re plugged, so those holes are off-limits right now,” he said, sounding a little apologetic yet excited to be able to share he was in the company of two females who liked things in their asses.

“Fucking crackas! You trying to punk us right now, beanpole?” That came from a different voice inside the vehicle. He didn’t sound like he liked the idea of someone messing with him.

“No! It’s true!” Chris said, suddenly sounding a little scared and defensive. Chris is not a braggart or particularly socially adept at all. It had been more surprising that he’d volunteered that information in the first place.

“Yeah, look at ‘em, Ty. That bitch looks just like an older version of that bitchlette. Member Rose and Rosetta from the other week? Just like them wetback whores.

“Yeah I ‘member. Cunt almost gave me da clap. You gimme da clap if’n I fuck you’ll?” Ty asked suspiciously as if he could not imagine any woman ever saying no to sex with him. He didn’t sound like he was even surprised that I was Jessica’s mother, much less that I’d agree to have sex with him even though Ken was right there with us.

“Wazza catch, hinkey?” One of the young men asked Kendrick at the same time.

I wasn’t sure if the person called Ty was speaking to me or Jessica. I didn’t want to answer at all, but Jessica didn’t give me a chance to anyway. “I suck pretty good and Drip here hasn’t ever been with anyone other than dad,” she assured the group.

I heard Kendrick tell the boys that there was no catch and that we were just getting started on the road to experiencing as many cocks as we could get. I felt about an inch tall.

“Well bring dem mouths over here and sample a real man,” Ty ordered. I heard the car’s engine shut off, but the rap music continued playing something about women being made to fuck. It seemed appropriate under the circumstances.

Ken ignored the clear insult and instead chuckled. He was not insecure and he must have thought it funny that the young men in the vehicle could so easily decide he wasn’t a real man just because we were presenting ourselves as sluts.

“Just you, Drip. Go on over there and give them each a sample of your cocksucking skills.

When I hesitantly began moving towards the car, one of them complained that he didn’t want to be sucked by some ‘old cunt’ and he wanted Jessica’s mouth. Kendrick coldly said a BJ was a BJ and Fartbox was off-limits to them. The way he said it made it clear he was not going to change his mind. He sounded very much like he wasn’t in the least intimidated by them.

I didn’t know why Ken said only I could service them. It certainly made me feel even more humbled, knowing that I’d be sucking my third ever cock while in front of my family, and do it to a black man at that, while my daughter who’d agreed to do anything I did, was left standing there to watch.

I’d never considered myself racist, but these were just boys, clearly none of them even twenty one yet. And they were bullies. Crass, impolite and obviously of a lower social standing than me. I had to force my feet forward. Surprisingly, the black guys in the loud car didn’t argue or threaten to take us both anyway.

In the movies, three black thugs would have just taken what they wanted. Yes, it was only three guys. It’d sounded like a lot more when I’d first heard them. But Ken really could not have done much if things had gotten ugly. Luckily, the young men were more bluster than anything. The one in the back seat even opened the door for me, but that may have been his way of telling me he wanted to go first.

It’s like I temporarily forgot my family was right there. Once the young man in the back seat got hold of me, he didn’t waste time or become shy. He wanted oral sex, but he wanted the whole deal. It wasn’t enough for me to suck his cock, although I did, but he wanted me to suck face as well.

He wasn’t what I’ve come to know as a good kisser. Of course all kisses use Kendrick as a benchmark, but still. He was just a kid really, with a man’s body. A very confident kid, I mean. He EXPECTED me to swoon when he set out to own my mouth with his and he thought I would absolutely cream myself when I finally got an eyeful of his cock. Chris had him beat for length and Kendrick certainly outclassed him in girth, but yes, it was a nice piece of manhood that slipped more easily into my throat when the time came.

I didn’t even mind the two boys in the front seat putting their hands all over me while I sucked, but I wished it hadn’t been happening in a vehicle in a Walmart parking lot. The bench seat in front kind of hampered the trio’s ability to treat me how they wanted - like cheap white trash. I did end up with fingers in my pussy, my nipples pulled and a lot of bottom slapping, which under the circumstances I didn’t find too painful despite how pink my bottom got.

Once I was finished with the guy in the back after a couple minutes - another surprise because I thought that young black stallions could, you know, last an hour, his friends took their turns. I was draped over the back of the front bench seat, and my mouth continued to get used like a sex toy. Both Ty and his friend in the front competed to get me to bring them to completion fastest, with only a few seconds of oral at a time for each of them. They got more and more rough with me as they became more worked up and less willing to share.

Only when Ty’s friend shot his load did I get the face fucking I deserved. I know that sounds awful for me to put it like that, but really, that’s what it felt like. I FELT like a cheap whore. I felt like I was a disgusting bitch for servicing not one, not two, but three cocks together and they were treating me like they thought I would cum from their harsh treatment. I did take a moment to revel in the fact that the guy who’d wanted Jessica over my ‘old ass’ had cum so quickly too.

Ty had the biggest package of the three, and it really was a monster. I’m not a size queen. It’s important to point that out. I had only ever been with Kendrick and then on that same day, Chris. Servicing a big dick had never been my goal when it came to imagining actual sex bets. To me, a cock is a cock and even a four-inch long rigid penis is a sign of a man who is horny. That’s what gets my motor running. Or one of the things, anyway.

Yet Ty had a huge appendage. It was like he had a salami attached and it was quite a struggle to get a third of it into my mouth without gagging too much. Once his friend was done with me and had joined the backseat guy in providing a running commentary of what a total slut I was, Ty really went to town owning my mouth. He already had a firm grip of my hair and if anything, he became even rougher. I think I lost hair that day by having it plucked out at the roots.

I felt my butt plug slapped harder into my butt and my pussy stretched from behind, but most of my focus was on not throwing up on Ty’s cock. Ty slapped my face and really pushed hard on the back of my head, forcing himself into my throat. To make matters worse (or in a way better) he put one massive hand on my neck, both choking me and wanting to feel his own cock as it entered and expanded my throat.

I should have been terrified, and part of me was. I think Ty was trying to teach me a lesson or something - maybe make me scared of the thought of ever again wanting to suck a black man. - as if it had been ME who initiated what was happening. What he did though, was to reinforce my love of rough sex.

The setting helped, although that it was within the confines of a vehicle and only my mouth was to be used as a tool to relieve the three black men were the biggest drawbacks. I was so turned on that I would have taken all three of them on, right on the pavement in preference to a vehicle that smelled strongly of weed and now sex. That no cocks could be put in my pussy and ass along with my mouth, was also a disappointment. See? I said I felt like I deserved a rough fucking for being such a total slut.

Give me an inch and I take a mile. Give me what I want, and I’m not satisfied. I sucked three black cocks and I was complaining in my head that I wasn’t being fucked in my pussy along with the blowjob I was providing. Ken had somehow known that Jessica helping out would have made me even more dissatisfied with what was being done to me.

I was unceremoniously dumped out of the car once Ty came. I mean physically kicked out with a shoe in my stomach. None of them thanked me. None of them thanked Ken or my family for pausing to allow me to suck their cocks. It was like they were insulted that I’d done it without complaint and once Ty was finished, they had no more use for me. I was returned to the trash, or in this instance, the parking lot, from where they’d picked me up, inspected me and decided I wasn’t worth keeping.

The music got cranked up to deafening levels again, and the car rolled away while I knelt on the blacktop panting from my exertions. My skirt was still up on my hips, exposing my bottom to the world, and my tee-shirt was bunched up around my neck, exposing my tits.

I became aware of my family and Julie again only when Chris said, “Damn mom, you really ARE a total slut.”

“Well that was fifteen minutes of my life I’m never going to get back,” Kristina scoffed.

“Yeah but did you see her throat bulge with that humongous cock in it?” Julie asked my daughter.

“Yeah I guess that was pretty cool,” Kristina agreed.

“Did you save the cum to share with Fart Box?” Kenrick wanted to know.

He just asked so casually, like he was asking if I’d saved a piece of pie or something. Of course I hadn’t. Ty had been so deep down my throat that it felt like he came directly into my tummy. I never even got to taste that load, let alone save it to share.

It took me a minute to answer my husband. When I opened my mouth to reply, no words came out. I cleared my throat and tried again, surprised by the noises I then made. Only on the third attempt was I able to croak out coherent words and they sounded raspy and matched how my throat felt after such a rough throat fucking.

It hurt to swallow, but it was a satisfying hurt. I deserved to feel like my throat was on fire after what I’d just done in front of my children. Knowing that they’d just seen me give oral sex was worse than them seeing me orgasm on a stranger’s fingers. Kristina was the only one offended by my actions, and even then, her attitude changed with very little prompting by Julie.

“So selfish,” Kristina volunteered when she heard my negative response. Hearing that from my daughter was rich in that it was becoming more and more clear to me that she was not interested in dick over pussy herself. She went on to ask her father if I should be punished now or later, at home.

She didn’t ask me, not that I would have been able to answer, but she was still treating me like I was a thing, not a mother. It was another example of the way my status as the co-leader of the household seemed to have evaporated over the last week or more. Ken replied that he would see if he could even things up before we got home. I didn’t know what that meant, but it seemed to satisfy Kristina, and she let the matter drop.

As for me, I had just taken on THREE guys! I admit I felt more proud of myself than disgusted by my behavior. What’s more, Kendrick had encouraged it and hadn’t put a stop to it even after he saw my lips in contact with a stranger’s lips and then their cock. I know from experience that I would have been incredibly jealous if the tables had been turned. I already HAD been jealous of my own daughter when Ken had fed her his dick.

I found out while we were inside Walmart a few minutes later, why Kendrick had stopped Jessica from participating. I hadn’t brought it up for fear of upsetting Ken - as though reliving the experience would make him angry that his wife had just sucked three dicks right in front of him.

“Those punks didn’t deserve quality like Jessica,” he stated bluntly as if he’d been reading my mind.

I’ve said before that Kendrick and I go through life together somehow just knowing what the other is thinking. Many of our ‘conversations’ are based on body language and reading each other’s expressions.

Sometimes one of us will have a question and it’s answered with a glance, and that’s just how we communicate. Kendrick’s statement must have been in answer to a look or the way I held the shopping cart both Jessica and I were pushing around the store together. Us pushing the cart together had been Kristina’s idea. Us swinging our hips while we walked had been Christian’s. We were quite the sight, too.

“So they did deserve me, Sir?” I asked back. I was a little insulted by that remark.

Jessica bumped hips with me and whispered, “Quality slut,” to me. I ignored her comment.

“I could have told those jerks to get lost, but I wanted you in the deep end. If you’d refused, I would have known you were all talk and no action. That this was all dreams and fantasy to you. Fartbox already proved herself at school today from the sound of it,” Kendrick replied. The way he said it left no room for discussion. He’d tested me, and I’d passed whatever the test was. Maybe he’d been testing himself too.

It was the first time I had sucked anyone’s cock outside of my husband’s and son’s – and admittedly I enjoyed it. I suppose on some level I felt I had no choice, but I could have told them to stop, and this had all gone too far. Instead I gracefully smiled and curtseyed to my husband and thanked him for his evaluation of my performance.

We continued into Walmart. It was frightening, but we at least weren’t the only sluts there on this busy evening. We got a lot of stares walking into Walmart, but no one immediately called Security. I suppose they were used to trashy girls walking around the store aisles.

At one point, Jessica and I were posed. There’s no other word that really fits being told to wait in one of the main thoroughfares of Walmart with one arm around each other and instructed to keep each other’s nipples hard. Then Julie and the rest of the family moved away to chat between themselves, while still being able to keep an eye on us, so I don’t know exactly what was said.

Kendrick was in animated discussion with Kristina, Danny and Chris, out of the range of our hearing but loud enough that they got some surprised glances from shoppers with subsequent looks at us and a lot of disapproving or downright hostile expressions from others, leers from yet others (mostly other women).

Jessica flaunted her body and seemed to delight most of all in pissing off sour-faced wives who glared at us for turning their husband’s heads. I had a much more meek and passive expression on my face. I can’t say I didn’t enjoy the attention. It made me feel sexy to be the center of attention and at the same time humiliated – if that is possible. I was probably blushing though, and I could have been far more flirty like my daughter was.

Because they didn’t include us in their discussion, I for one felt a little left out. I didn’t like that our job was to stand there with our legs as far apart as our skirts would allow and tweak each other’s nipples. We were to do that as often as necessary to keep them stiff while being otherwise ignored. I whispered a complaint to Fartbox and her response was not what I expected.

“Stop being such a selfish cunt, Drip,” she hissed back, giving one of my nipples a particularly harsh squeeze and twist that almost made me scream right in the Walmart aisle.

Jessica didn’t seem to care that she’d done it right in front of another shopper, either. I’d been careful to tweak hers only when we weren’t drawing particular attention to ourselves.

My nipples were already hard from the constant excitement.

“Hey! Your father said to keep them hard, not rip one off!” I complained.

“Don’t you dare lecture me, Drip. Sir Danny explained to me that for as long as we’re owned, we have to be harshly treated so we know we’re getting the most of the experience. He said when I quit, I’ll know I wasn’t truly committed to this and my acting career is just another whim. But more importantly, he doesn’t discuss how he trains a pet, with the pet. The pet just does as it’s told.”

I had to take a moment to process that. Jessica wasn’t making it up either. There was no ‘tell’. She truly believed what she was saying, and she was quite as willing and able to punish me as Danny seemed to be, when it came to punishing either of us. I know I couldn’t have twisted and pulled my daughter’s nipple that hard even after she did it to me. Jessica seemed to enjoy making me wince.

“Do you hate me for getting you into this, Jess?” I asked, suddenly feeling like Jessica was acting just like her brother now.

“It’s not JESS, Drip! Call me Fartbox, Cunt, Whore, Slut, Piece-of-Shit or Cumdump - anything you like, but NOT Jess, Or Jessica or honey or sweetie or any of those silly names your daughter was known as. She’s gone for a month. But to answer your question, of COURSE I love you, Drip. I couldn’t DO this if it weren’t for you! I would have ripped Sir Danny’s nuts off and fed them to him by now if I didn’t love him too. Just as Sir Danny knows how to keep us in line because he loves us too.”

I almost laughed out loud at how absurd Jessica sounded demanding to be called Fartbox. She giggled as well. She was taking this all quite seriously like it was one of her acting roles, and at the same time, it was impossible to keep a straight face.

I wanted to tell Jessica to listen to herself. She had become so involved in her acting role that she’d buried her Jessica persona and was totally living the role of Fartbox, to the point where she clearly got angry when I tried to use her real name. She couldn’t naturally ENJOY being called those degrading names or like being treated as an indestructible action figure, unable to discern pain from pleasure, could she? The answer I came up with was yes she could and was enjoying Danny’s treatment of her.

I just wanted to claim victory in our bets. Jessica seemed to be on a whole deeper level of this latest game. She had BECOME the epitome of a sex slave cum whore. I was indeed very glad she was on my side of the fence and not the one calling the shots. But then I hadn’t yet spent alone time with Danny like she had.

My natural tendency is not to confront things. I often avoided being honest with others and myself most of all. Instead of telling her all of this, I laughed and tweaked her nipples playfully – even for the first time, in front of total strangers.

Jessica talked dirty to me by whispering in my ear. She said the filthiest things to me in a hushed voice and blew in my ear. At first, I didn’t realize why but the dirty talk made my nipples hard without even being touched. I did the same thing back to her, and she laughed through most of it. It was kind of fun to whisper dirty words in a Wal-Mart. My daughter frequently referenced old men she wanted to make out with. They had no idea a teenage cunt like hers was dripping for them!

At one point, Jessica asked to borrow an old man’s drink. He had been ogling for us for a while. She opened the lid to the Styrofoam cup and used her tongue to pull out a piece of ice. Then she rubbed it under my shirt in front of him. The old man seemed embarrassed for us. He stopped ogling us after that – perhaps that was Jessica’s intent.

“If your erection lasts for more than four hours, CALL ME!” Jessica shouted playfully as he walked away. Kendrick and the children gave us some space. They wanted us to be humiliated by walking in front of them. It seemed like they were also discussing new rules for us and picking out toys for us.

This Wal-Mart has a grocery store inside of it as well. They ordered us to pick up cucumbers and lovingly sniff and lick them before putting them in the cart. We got the stink-eye from a pregnant mom of two little kids. I could see her boobs through her tight shirt, and she was wearing white stretchy pants with no panties.

Imagine how humiliating it is to be looked down on by a fat slut who is dressed like white trash?

That wasn’t the worst of it. Kristina had the brilliant idea to send us into the changing area holding a cucumber and nothing else. She told us to make sure the changing area attendant saw us and then go inside and play with ourselves for five minutes. We were expected to come out with the cucumber in our pussy. Chris reached under my skirt to check.

I was dripping wet!

I was shocked that the worker minding the shopping area let us get away with it. She was a black woman about my age. She just rolled her eyes as if this was a normal Friday evening at Wal-Mart.

I thought I was at maximum humiliation walking through Walmart with hard nipples and a cucumber sticking out my pussy. The skirt I wore was small enough that when I bent over, someone could easily spot the green tip of the Cucumber between my legs. I assumed they might also be able to see my butt plug.

That was until I ran into someone I knew for the first time. Karen McGifford’s son is a Junior and a member of my son’s football team. I know her and her husband Mike from the neighborhood we live in. They are nice people. I immediately became flustered when I recognized her. Kendrick silently urged me to greet her when she noticed me.

She was standing with her daughter - I think her name was Claire. She looked like a mini-version of Jessica. Claire had a smirk on her lips like she’d just heard the punch line to a joke that no one else knew. I am sure it was because she thought Jessica and I looked absurdly over the top even for Walmart!

Karen’s reaction surprised me though. Instead of looking down her nose at me, she moved her cart close to us and smiled broadly. Karen is the typical blonde housewife that takes her kid to sporting events and drinks boxed wine. I assumed she would be disgusted by my outfit, but instead, she looked excited.

“I wish I had the courage to dress like that in public,” She told us. It sounded like an actual compliment.

I thanked her politely.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you!” Karen smiled coyly, maybe misreading my reaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.