You Bet Your Ass - Cover

You Bet Your Ass

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - EPIC level story about a house-wife and her daughter who are notorious for making kinky but harmless dare bets around the house. The primary author is Mike McGifford and I have only helped shape it in collaboration. This is the BEST story I've ever been a part of writing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

The plug made walking even harder, and in a way, I was glad I couldn’t straighten up anyway. I probably would have walked bent over without the restricting chains.

I didn’t knock on Ken’s den door. I just walked in the way I always had in the past. Kristina was in there with him, and when our eyes met, I instantly knew she recognized what was all over my face and in my hair.

“Is that cum? Even in your hair, mom?” Kristina asked in a tone that told me she was not impressed. She’d been spending a few minutes with Kendrick, telling him how school had gone.

“You were supposed to begin respecting others’ privacy, Drip,” Kendrick added to his daughter’s question, momentarily confusing me. They hadn’t been up to anything, which was no surprise. Kristina was no Jessica, that was certain. “I thought the new rule was that you knock and wait for permission to enter a room?” he added.

As far as I knew, there had been no such rule mentioned the night before. It certainly didn’t form part of the rules I’d painstakingly typed out, but at least I now understood his first response to me coming in.

“Sorry Sir. Sorry Princess. Sir Christian just...”

“That’s HIS splooge? Gawd mom, you’re disgusting!” Kristina said and spat on me as she stormed out of the den. The door slammed before I could even formulate a reply.

“You’d better go apologize to your daughter, Drip,” Kendrick laughed. “But first, tell me. Is that really Christians’s cum? ALL that? You actually convinced him to fuck you? Wow!” Kendrick’s real-time reaction to the semen on my face should have been surprising even though it had been him that wanted me to lure Chris away from being gay.

Experience has shown me that sometimes things we think we want aren’t what we really want at all. Kendrick could have been shocked and angered by what he saw, and instead, he was delighted.
“Yes, Sir. But now he’s angry with me, and clearly Kristina is too,” I started, only to be told to call them by their proper titles. He even made me repeat what I’d said, which was embarrassing, before explaining what had made Chris angry.

“Then go back to Chris. I’ll deal with Kristina for right now but you’ll need to stop in on her once Chris is finished with you. You have to admit though, she did good too, wouldn’t you agree?” he asked, then laughed when I tried to give him ‘the look’.

“She didn’t hesitate to spit on you, slut. It made me so hard that if your face wasn’t covered in jizz, I’d kiss you. Then fuck it. Then kiss you again. You’re doing great! Maybe this time you can get him to put his spunk where it belongs? We’ll deal with the matter of your barging into rooms without permission later, okay, honey?” Ken said gently.

“But I didn’t know_” I started to defend myself entering Ken’s study and Ken stopped me with a hand gesture.

“I know, Drip. Lots of new rules to get used to. Later, okay?”

“Yes, Sir,” I quietly acquiesced to my husband’s words without further argument, knowing that later on, when he brought it up again, I’d have a chance to properly defend myself.

“Have Jessica clean that off you when you get downstairs after checking in on Chris and Kristina. I think I heard her and Danny get home a few minutes ago.” Kendrick tweaked my nipples and then slapped my butt to send me on my way back to Chris.

Outside my bedroom door, I had a quandary. Chris might not even still be inside. I’d only been gone a couple of minutes, but I’d now learned that I wasn’t supposed to assume I could enter a room without permission. Even my own bedroom. I knocked on my bedroom door and waited for Chris to answer.

“Um, yeah?” I heard behind the door.

“May I come in, Sir?” I asked, feeling totally silly at the idea of asking permission to enter my own bedroom and wishing I hadn’t closed the door on my way out.

“Mom? Since when do you ask permission to enter your own room?” Chris asked and then a moment later the bedroom door opened. Chris was standing there looking perplexed.

“Your father said it was rude of me to just barge into rooms without knocking first,” I said. I felt like I was using Ken as an excuse for having knocked and waited.

“I don’t think he meant THIS room, mom,” Chris laughed. At least he didn’t sound so angry at me anymore. “So, what did he say about your face?” Chris wondered out loud, a pensive look replacing his smile, while looking across the hall, probably expecting his father to be there ready to punch his lights out or something.

“He said I should apologize to you for leaving before you’d finished with me,” I said, feeling about an inch tall. I was paraphrasing, of course. Ken had only actually SAID to come back. I just added the words it seemed like Chris would want to hear.

Ken’s demeanor had told me more than words, which was the way our relationship had been for years. Ken and I could each express ourselves better to each other with our body language than mere words. That familiarity with each other had probably had a lot to do with what put me in cuffs and chains in the first place. Ken had seen me ask, even though I hadn’t, you know?

“So he’s really cool with us fucking? Chris was clearly stunned by that news, but he didn’t waste time questioning me in the doorway. Instead, he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

I won’t bore you with the details of what happened over the next ten minutes. Suffice to say that my son used me. I felt totally degraded by the way he treated me. And totally amazed. I crawled out of my bedroom ten minutes later FEELING like a true whore, yet strangely proud of my youngest son.

Chris had come twice more, one of them inside me. I’d be able to report to Ken that Christian was NOT gay. Not in the slightest, although he hadn’t explored my bottom in the way he’d asked about earlier - with his nose and tongue. He’d chosen instead to finish what he started. My son was no longer a virgin and I would forever know I’d been his first.

He’d explored my mouth and my pussy with his wonderful young cock. I was left hornier than ever, not having had any more climaxes and with one unshakable question. Even though the closest he’d come to kissing me was leaving another deposit on my face, I couldn’t answer my own question. Did having sex with Christian and promising to do it again, make my son my boyfriend? I would never have asked that question out loud, of course.

My next stop was Kristina’s bedroom. I knocked on her door. “I’m on the phone with Julie!” Came the angry reply.

“May I come in, Princess?” I called back through the door.

There was no response for the next few seconds. I supposed Kristina was conferring with Julie. I was starting to wonder if I should just let her be and talk to her after dinner. She’d heard my request and seemed to have chosen to ignore it. That bothered me, but she’d always been like that, and usually, I’d just leave her alone until she was good and ready to talk about whatever was bothering her.

“Come in,” she called just as I was about to crawl away.

I reached up, opened the door and looked into Kristina’s room. She was sitting on her bed, Indian-style facing the door, still on the phone with Julie.

“What do you...” Kristina was looking up at where she expected my head to be before she stopped mid sentence when she realized my head wasn’t there. “Jeez mom!” She giggled into the phone then reported to Julie that I was on all fours, crawling. She seemed to have no problem ridiculing me to her friend by reporting that her ‘slut mother’ was crawling around the house naked and in chains now. “What do you want, slut?” she asked, looking daggers at me.

“I came to apologize, Princess,” I said quietly.

“Apologize for screwing my brother? Your SON?” She asked. She managed to make those simple words sound like she was accusing me of killing someone, but she was also still on the phone with Julie. “No, really, Jules. She’s covered in jizz and everything!”

Julie must have said something to make the expression of anger leave Kristina’s face. Whatever power Julie had, it was amazing to see it work so quickly to change Kristina’s mood.

“Yeah. Chris ... No, I just assumed..., “ she said into the phone, then looked again at me. “Mom, did Chris rape you?” she said, rolling her eyes like she already knew that was not possible.

“No, Princess, he...”

Kristina put her hand up in a gesture for me to be quiet. I stopped. Julie was saying something to her. “Yeah, of course I do ... but ... well I guess, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it...” Kristina said into the phone before adding, “hold on ... yeah I know...” then she held her phone up and took a picture of me looking around the door at her!

“See? A total whore!” Kristina said to her friend a few seconds later. “I know!” she agreed with whatever Julie had replied.

I was ashamed of myself. My daughter was a hundred percent correct and I didn’t argue or even look at her funny when she called me a total whore. I looked at the floor and blushed – accepting her derision and feeling like it was more than justly deserved. Jessica had told me I was not being forced to do any of this. I knew in my heart that I had a choice and yet I continued to feel like I had no choice but to continue this behavior and accept being called out for it.

I suppose it is like a drunk who hears everyone make fun of them for drinking and feels they can’t change – but it really boils down to not wanting to change. I was already doing these things around my family – I wasn’t going to stop just because Kristina made the butterflies churn in my tummy by calling me a whore.

Kristina had texted the picture of me to Julie. I was beside myself. I knelt there in shock more than anything else, unsure what to do. My daughter had taken a picture of me and had sent it to her friend, who we knew so little about. I began to imagine headlines on our local news channel reporting that a local teen had shared pornographic images of her mother with other underaged teens. I wanted to run away and hide, but my hands and knees were welded to the carpet.

“Did you just send a naked picture of me to Julie, Princess?” I finally demanded. I know, it was a stupid question. I KNOW that she had. I just couldn’t quite believe it. Kristina ignored me and kept talking to Julie.

“Uh-huh. Jizz!” she said into the phone. “Yeah ... I did that in dad’s den ... Yeah, I liked it! Of course...” she said then pulled the phone away from her ear again to address me. “Julie said it suits you, slut.” she reported.

It was not an actual question, but I knew I was supposed to acknowledge anything that was said to me. Even if it was something said from the other end of a phone line. “Say thank you from me, Princess?” I asked, feeling totally degraded. I wanted to add that Julie should delete the picture, but Kristina once again held her hand up.

“Did you hear her?” Then a moment later, “Yeah I will ... sure ... okay, love you too,” she said, then ended the call.

“We need to talk, whore,” Kristina said, looking at me like I was dog poop on the bottom of her shoe.

I knew that! It’s why I’d come to her room. “Yes please,” I said instead of saying ‘duh’ like Kristina often did.

“I don’t like you being a whore, but Julie said I shouldn’t get all bent out of shape about it. She says it could be fun for me,” Kristina admitted.

“Okaaaaay,” I replied. “What do I need to do to make it fun for you, Princess?” I asked.

“I love you. I don’t really say it enough, but I do. That doesn’t mean you don’t piss me off sometimes. Especially acting like the world’s biggest slut,” Kristina said.

“I love you too, Princess. I can talk to your father about hiding this from you in the future if you want?” I offered. I had absolutely no doubt in my mind that Kendrick would agree if he thought Kristina was against my behavior.

“Don’t be silly. I can’t unsee what I’ve seen, bitch. But I want something in return,” she demanded that if I was going to act like a slut, she’d treat me like dirt and I’d have to pretend to love it.

After what I’d just been through with Chris, that didn’t seem too much to handle. I mean I’d just let my youngest son put his cock in my mouth and pussy with a promise to encourage future physical contact. Letting my daughter call me a bitch, a whore or a slut seemed easy in comparison. I didn’t ‘like’ it, but last night I’d agreed to it already. I readily agreed. Again.

“Is Fartbox going to agree too?” she asked, like I could speak for my daughter. I didn’t even know if she was going to continue this after whatever she’d endured today.

“I don’t know, Princess. You would have to ask her that,” I reminded Kristina.

“Don’t you two have little cum bubble meetings? It will be easier on you if she does agree. I can spread my frustration between the two of you.”

“Frustration with me, Princess?” I didn’t want to be the one who put Kristina into a position where she felt she had to ‘get me back for doing this. I’d already done my best to ensure the children understood there would be no additional pressure placed on them if they agreed to my temporary lifestyle change.

“No. Frustration with school, mean girls, homework, gossip, boys. I’m going to use you as therapy. When I’m feeling low, I’m going to make myself feel better by teasing you. Do you have a problem with that, jizz face?”

I cringed at the name ‘jizz face’ even more than the other labels she’d placed on me. At the same time, I had no idea Kristina faced so many hardships in her life. I’d assumed teenagers had the easiest lives in general, while my children had things just a little easier than many due to our family’s social standing.

I was both glad and concerned with Kristina’s promise to use me as therapy. It was my job as a mother to support my children and I held firmly to her word, ‘tease’. If she hadn’t explained that she was going to tease me, that calling me names was her way of letting off steam, I would have been more concerned that my daughter had come to hate me for what I had started.

Knowing she really did love me made it clear that her saying the more she derided me, the better I was helping her, resonated within me and at the same time, made it okay for me to enjoy the humiliations she promised to heap on me. Of course, I’m once more getting ahead of myself. At the time, I felt that I was accepting the idea of humiliations rather than basking in them.

“No, Princess. You can call me anything you want, if it helps you,” I assured Kristina.

“I’m going to do more than just call you what you are, cumsicle. That’s just for starters,” she assured me. “You decided you want to be a whore and Julie convinced me that’s your choice. But it’s MY choice to remind you as often as I can that you don’t get to be a selfish slut. So any time I see you acting like you are now, I’m going to treat you like you deserve. Like the way you’re kneeling right now. That needs to change,” she decreed.

I was still on my hands and knees. It was humiliating, but better than standing, bent over. Especially with the massive butt plug in my tailpipe. Still, I started to get up to make my youngest daughter happy, but Kristina stopped me.

“No, don’t get up. I mean I don’t want you just kneeling like that when you’re around me. Kneel on your elbows and knees. I want to see nipples brushing the floor. When you crawl around, I want to see boobs dragging the carpet and reminding you that this is what you asked us to accept. I don’t want you kneeling with your thighs together when you’re not moving, either. When you pause, spread your legs. If your pussy isn’t split open and on display, put a hand back there and open it. No closed labia from now on, slut. I want to see pink while you’re not moving.”

“You mean all the time?” I asked, not sure what she was saying.

“Of course, all the time! You’re going to be crawling around the house all the time from now on, aren’t you?” she asked.

I hadn’t intended to, that’s for sure. I was only down here because of the chains and the butt plug. “It’s this harness thingy your dad got me, Princess. He wanted me to wear it today, that’s all. It’s easier to crawl with it on than it is to walk. And the butt plug Christian put in me...”

“Fucking excuses! I don’t want to hear excuses, slut. You’re either going to crawl all the time or you’re not. I say you are, so what does that mean?” She demanded.

“I’m going to crawl all the time, Princess?” I asked dumbfounded. I wasn’t asking – not really. I was answering her question. This was her expectation of me now.
I had crawled, and everyone giggled as I jiggled and exposed myself like a dumb, shameless dog. Now it was going to be the new normal for me? That had not been part of the rules.

“Duh! And what else?” She insisted.

“I’m going to ensure my nipples drag the floor and my pussy is showing pink when I’m not moving?” I asked, humiliated beyond belief at the casual way my youngest daughter was adding rules to my situation.

“Very good, jizz face!” Kristina seemed pleased with my responses. “But I see a problem already,” she added, her lips tightening into a pout.

“What’s the problem, Princess?” I asked hesitantly, not sure I wanted to hear her explain it.

“You’re disobeying me already,” Kristina complained. I hadn’t immediately assumed the position she’d described. I hadn’t expected her to actually require me to start doing that immediately. “We need something like that Memory Enhancer you begged for last night,” she added as I dropped closer to the floor, laying my forearms on the carpet and reverse-arching my back so my boobs would brush the floor as she expected. It wasn’t at all comfortable.

“There’s no need, Princess. I can do what you want without punishment,” I assured my daughter.

“Don’t tell ME what you do and don’t need when it comes to your training,” she chided me. My ears burned in shame.

“Yes, Princess,” I managed.

“Now you’re arguing with me?” She asked.

“No, Princess! If you say we need another tool to help me get my posture right, we do,” I assured her.

Kristina giggled. She’d flustered me, and it made her feel better. “Then Miss Hairbrush can be a ... Ummm ... we’ll call it a Posture Enhancer,” she said, reaching over and picking up her hairbrush off her night stand. “What’s this?”

“It’s a hairbrush, Princess?” I asked, looking up at the hairbrush.

It was a pearled purple colored oval hairbrush with a rubberized handle I’d bought for Kristina a couple of months ago as part of a nice little haircare set. Instead of regular bristles, it had hundreds or thousands of little plastic bristles with a tiny ball on each bristle to minimize split ends.

I’d chosen it because it didn’t feel flimsy, light, and cheap when I held the hairbrush in my hand, the way many of those Chinese sets do. The mirror that came with the set was double-sided too. One side was standard while the other was magnified.

It was also Italian-made, so I knew it was good. The Italians know more about beauty products than anyone. And they know how to charge for them too. The set had cost over two hundred dollars.

“No, dumbass, it’s a Posture Enhancer! We’ll use it to adjust your posture while you learn to get it right,” she said, jumping off the bed and making her way around behind me.

“Ewww! You have cum leaking out of you too! Did Chris put his dick in that hole too?” She asked, not even commenting on the oversized butt plug in me. “That’s so nasty. And you didn’t even clean up!”

“Your father said Jessica will clean me up when I go downstairs in a few minutes,” I assured Kristina.

“What? You mean Fartbox, don’t you? She’s going to lap up Cristian’s cum off you like a dog?” Kristina giggled.

I hadn’t even considered that possibility. I’d imagined how embarrassing it’d be to have to ask Jessica to use a damp cloth to clean me. I was at a loss for words. “Yes, Fartbox, Princess. But with a cloth, I think,” I replied nervously.

“No, I don’t think so. Why waste perfectly good cum? Is my brother’s cum not as good as some random stranger’s?” Kristina demanded then didn’t wait for a reply. “She can lap it up. I want to watch, too!” Kristina declared.

I wasn’t sure if Kristina realized how her demand sounded. Sure, she was talking about her brother’s semen, but she wanted to watch me have a female lick it off me. I doubted Kendrick would go for that after being so worried about Christian being gay.

“Don’t you think it’d be a good idea to check with your father, first?” I asked, trying to look over my shoulder at my daughter. She was right behind me so I couldn’t see her face. I didn’t want Kristina to give Kendrick cause for concern, and I wanted her to see that I was only showing concern for her.

“Did I ask for your advice, bitch? You’ll do as you’re told, and you’ll act excited about it. I’m pretty sure all I wanted to hear you say was that Miss Brush would make an excellent Posture Enhancer. Maybe beg me to see how good it works?”

“Will you ... Ummm ... please test out the Posture Enhancer, Princess?” I forced myself to ask. I had absolutely no desire to feel that brush used as a paddle on any part of me, especially on my back. I arched it a little more, pushing my whole breasts further into the carpet pile.

“Sure, since you asked so nicely. And remember, enthusiasm, right?” She reminded me.

“Thank you Princess! I can’t wait!” I lied. I nearly hit the ceiling, I jumped so high when I felt the bristles slap against my pussy a moment later. “Shit!” escaped my lips. Kristina had firmly patted my sensitive lower lips with the bristle side of the brush. She had to know what that would feel like if it’d been done to her, but she faked anger that I’d moved, instead of apologizing to me for tapping my pussy too hard.

“Don’t be such a baby,” she fumed. I could have done it a lot harder than that. Get your ass back into position. That was for forgetting to spread your lips open. I DID tell you to!” She defended herself.

I was way past feeling embarrassed as I quickly did as instructed, spreading my thighs and splitting my lips with my finger. I’m not saying I didn’t appreciate how humiliating it was to spread my pussy lips while my daughter watched, but compared to feeling the brush again, my choice had been a no-brainer. I pushed my tits into the carpet more as well.

Kristina seemed happier with my positioning this time or maybe it was that she’d changed her mind about punishing me. Whatever the reason, she didn’t hit me again with the brush. I almost thanked her.

“Ick. There’s slime on Miss Brush, now, cumsicle. Here. I’ll let you carry it downstairs, and you and Fartbox can clean it together,” she said, then roughly pushed the rubberized handle of the brush into my soaked pussy.

If I hadn’t been so aroused it would have been a painful insertion. The brush handle was quite large, and the butt plug had taken up a lot of real estate down there. Luckily she was able to get it in, and it didn’t pop right back out again. I had never before felt so stuffed. If I had been capable of asking permission to touch my clit, I think I would have gone off like a firecracker.

“We need to get you a leash, slut. You’re not really trained well enough to be allowed to wander the house without some sort of leash and supervision, don’t you agree?” she asked. Kristina really was taking the teasing to new levels already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.