You Bet Your Ass - Cover

You Bet Your Ass

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - EPIC level story about a house-wife and her daughter who are notorious for making kinky but harmless dare bets around the house. The primary author is Mike McGifford and I have only helped shape it in collaboration. This is the BEST story I've ever been a part of writing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

As we walked across the parking lot, Kristina waved excitedly at someone. It was her friend Julie whose mom was just dropping her off! Kristina left us to run over to Julie’s car. That’s when the thing that had bothered me about my conversation with Jessica revealed itself. Julie would be watching us, too. How had Jessica engineered that? Did Julie know about the bets?

I wondered if Jessica had given the teen the heads up that someone at the bowling alley was going to proposition the boy that had a crush on her. Jessica would have had to explain the bet and that meant that Jessica would have told Kristina’s friend about our bets. I felt like Jessica had betrayed our bond by telling someone else.

Then I heard Kristina thanking Julie’s mom for agreeing on such short notice, and I felt foolish for doubting Jess. Kristina had invited Julie, playing right into Jessica’s twisted little scheme.

Inside, Ken paid for two lanes - one for me and one for the three of them. As soon as Ken turned away from the cashier, I switched my lane to the far end of the alley, such as it was. This was only a twelve lane alley and the far end was only five lanes away from Ken. He’d still clearly see me making a fool of myself as well as Jessica, Jane, and Elizabeth doing the same, too. I also still had no idea how I was going to explain Jane being there.

I won’t describe the game. I’ll just say that it turns out I was a natural at it. That doesn’t mean we creamed Jane and Elizabeth. I nearly lost for us more than a few times. It sounds so easy, keeping a vibrating toy inside using nothing more than Kegel muscles, but it’s not at ALL easy.

Jane made it LOOK easy and she flashed pretty much everyone in the place, to the point where I actually had to concede and offer up maximum bonus points for her bowling while being somewhat mesmerized by the way she could draw attention to her breasts bouncing and jiggling under the thin material of her dress. It was obscene and awe-inspiring to me. I wanted to command that much attention with my body. I was CERTAIN this is how Kendrick wanted me to dress.

I doubted it would look appropriate to dress that way to go grocery shopping, but all eyes were on Jane in this dirty little bowling alley and that made me green with envy – even if I didn’t want to admit it. It probably made other women green with envy which is why they scowled and turned up their nose at her.

Luckily, she couldn’t actually bowl to save herself, and she ended up with more gutter balls than total pins she knocked over. After her, Elizabeth and Jessica seemed to be vying for the title of biggest slut in the place. I admit I was practically demure in comparison. It felt like Kendrick, Kristina and Christian never took their eyes off me so I couldn’t really bring myself to play at the level of Jessica or Elizabeth.

I did get to see young Eddie, without ever having him pointed out to me. He was the boy in the bowling team shirt who couldn’t stop glancing at Kristina’s friend Julie. He of course watched us all bowl too. I mean it felt like EVERYONE watched us, but it did seem like he mostly had eyes only for Julie despite the fact that she was fully dressed and not doing anything in her power to draw attention like we four were.

After our game, Jane and Elizabeth went over to ‘ask advice’ from the club team. Jessica was beside herself when Eddie kept shaking his head at whatever suggestions Elizabeth was making to him. Elizabeth ended up taking an old man by the hand and leading him away instead.

I thought Jessica would probably be in a bad mood for the rest of the night, having her intricate plan disrupted by the boy Eddie, refusing Elizabeth’s offer.

When it was time to leave, Jessica and I met up with Ken, Krissy and Chris. I had enjoyed the game, but I wasn’t feeling the rush I knew I should have felt. That I WOULD have felt if my other children and my husband hadn’t been there and oblivious to our bet.

“So did you win?” Ken asked with that smile that usually turned me to mush.

“Yeah,” I replied, cringing at the sigh that had made it into my voice with that one word.

“Sounds like you would rather have lost,” he chuckled. “So what’s Jessica got to do this time?”

Shit! I’d forgotten that Ken thought the bets were still just between Jess and me! “Oh, um ... nothing, really,” I tried. Ken wasn’t buying it.

“Nothing ... like getting naked in the yard and playing fetch or nothing like pretending to be a baby in our living room wearing only a diaper?” He joked.

He had me there. Anything I said would be a lie, and I did NOT want to outright lie to Kendrick.

“Maybe we need to have a talk when we get home?” I suggested.

I think that’s the moment when I decided we needed to let the whole family know just how much our ‘little bets’ had evolved. In order to have the maximum amount of fun I could, I needed to NOT be holding myself back when they were around. I just had no idea how I’d broach the subject. Or how Jessica would feel about me doing so. I had still managed to give Ken the wrong idea.

“I’ll be looking forward to it, Carrie. They’re far more interesting than the ones my golf buddies have when their wives say the same thing to them. When their wives say they need to have a talk, we all know that they’ve done something wrong but the last couple of chats you’ve asked for have benefitted me and I’m not complaining. Still, we saw a few things you girls and the neighbors were doing that require an actual explanation too. Can we talk about that now instead?”

Kendrick thought I was going to sex him up again when we got home. Okay I was, but that wasn’t what I’d meant! I certainly didn’t want to talk about how Jane and Elizabeth had been broadcasting around the bowling alley that they were out trolling for men and my guess that Kendrick as well as probably Christian, Kristina and Jule had noticed, was something I didn’t want to get into without speaking to Jessica first.

“It’s a long story and it’s all connected, honey. I promise I’ll tell you everything at home, okay?” I begged. I put everything I had into my request, too. Ken could have simply refused and insisted I answer his questions right away.

The problem as I saw it was that I’d now painted myself into a corner and I was already imagining the lies I’d have to tell later if I couldn’t convince Jessica to go along with some sort of plan. Of course, I was drawing a blank as far as planning went, too. I had no idea what plan we could come up with and there wouldn’t be much time to devise one. My mind was working so hard it’s a wonder steam wasn’t coming out my ears.

One thing was clear. It was proof that I needed to say something. I couldn’t live like this. I’d wanted to be a stay at home mom so I wouldn’t HAVE to always be thinking so hard. As a Sales Executive, I’d lived trying to please clients and my bosses and make a living at the same time. It was stressful and had stopped being fun a long time ago.

Ken gave me one of his looks, but being the amazing man he is, he agreed to wait for my ‘full explanation’ even though I still had absolutely no idea what it’d be. Luckily, the children took their cues from their father. When he’d said he’d wait, I wasn’t immediately bombarded by questions from Kristina or Chris. My children are amazing too. Have I mentioned that before? If they’d been immature little brats, they’d no doubt have pestered me despite their father’s choice to wait.

I had Ken stop the van a little way away from the house. We live in a quiet neighborhood, generally well away from undesirables, so I wasn’t scared to walk the last few blocks with Jessica. I needed to talk to her privately. Kendrick was reluctant but we had one of those moment-long unspoken conversations that husbands and wives have. He let Jessica and I out of the van.

“Okay, spill it, mom. Making me walk the last few blocks when we were already in a perfectly good van would be stupid if it wasn’t important,” Jessica said. My daughter is not stupid.

“I think we need to tell the others about what we’re doing,” I admitted.

I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted to tell them or how much, but the bowling bet had been the most inspiring win of our bets so far. I couldn’t get into it like Jane and Elizabeth had, and if I’d been as bad at bowling as Jane was, we would have found ourselves in a pile of trouble with Ken and probably Christian and Kristina too.

I mean there would have been absolutely no way of explaining why we had to talk one-on-one with each member of the bowling team, especially somewhere private.

“Are you kidding me?” Jessica said, surprised. It had been an unwritten rule between us that we didn’t discuss our bets with anyone. The family had long since accepted that, but here I was, suggesting that we begin sharing information with them. “What do you actually mean when you say we tell them? WHAT do we tell them? That we’re making sex bets? That we just won a bet that left the losers sucking cock and slurping pussy for the bowling team?”

“No! Well, I don’t know. I mean, maybe? Probably not all that, but something,” I suggested, backing down the moment she mentioned something about having relations with another woman. When all this started, I’d been a DEVOUT wife making harmless bets with my daughter. Things had definitely changed.

“Well, what exactly then? Just tell dad you’re helping me explore my sexuality or some shit,” she suggested.

I was reminded just how young an uninhibited my daughter was. She probably would say something like that to Ken. I was sure I never could. But Ken was only part of the equation. “And what should I tell your sister and brothers?” I prompted with a smile. I could imagine how upset they would have been if I’d really gone all out with the ‘pussy prancing’ part of tonight’s bet.

“Don’t tell them anything,” Jessica suggested. “We haven’t before.”

She was right. We often didn’t explain or even announce our bets. They had become audience members for a lot of them now and I expected they would at least ask what the bet was about. It was clear Ken certainly expected to learn details later and that went for Kristina and Christian, too.

So I knew their silence wouldn’t last. It’s not like we were having silly bets where the loser had to wear a rubber snout and pig ears around the house for a day, anymore. I’d bent over naked in the living room and shown my butt plug to them. There’d come a point where the questions would start and that point was likely, when we got home.

By rights, it should have happened ages ago. Christian was patting my butt to see if I had a toy in my tailpipe these days. That should have made the idea of confessing to them easier, but it didn’t.

“So, what’s brought this on now?” She asked bluntly. Jessica can be so direct. She should have just told me what she’d agree to share.

I could have told her of my promise to Kendrick. I didn’t. Instead I said, “Say we’d lost tonight. What would you have said to your father if he’d asked what you were doing with the bowling team?” I fired back instead of being as blunt as my daughter.

“Probably, I would have told him the truth. That I was sucking cock. Unless he asked after I’d just licked pussy. Then I would have asked him if he wanted a BJ too,” she shrugged.

“Jessica! That’s your father! You would NOT have said that to him!” I said in astonishment.

“Sure, I would. He wouldn’t believe me anyway,” she shrugged again.

“Okay, fine,” I said, accepting that she might have done exactly that. Then what would I have told him? That is what I meant when I said we need to tell the family something. I just don’t want to lie to them. But you, young lady, could have gotten yourself into a buttload of trouble. Ken COULD have agreed to you going down on him. Then where would you be?”

At the time, it seemed absurdly outrageous that my husband would ask her for oral sex. I was just trying to scare Jessica into behaving a little less like a total cock-hound around him.

“You really think he would let me?” she asked with something in her voice that told me she wouldn’t have been shocked or disgusted if he did.

“No, I do NOT think he’d let you,” I assured Jessica, hoping I was right but not sure at all as I thought about it a little more.

“You know what? I BET he would,” Jessica said as if she’s heard my doubts coming through. “Why don’t we just show dad and the others?”

My ears perked up and my clit started to tingle when she said the word “bet”.

“I’m telling you, your dad would never allow it, Jess,” I assured her. Images of her asking Ken if she could give him oral sex titillated me as they pandered to my most secret of fantasies.

“Okay, hear me out. I am going to approach dad and ask to suck his cock. If you are right and he refuses then you win. He’ll think it was all my idea and I’ll be your do-bitch for a week. I’ll suck any cock you want.”

I found myself nodding that it was a good idea. I wasn’t sure if I’d make her suck anyone’s dick but I thought of her being what she’d described as being a do-bitch. If she was willing to make that part of the stakes, I fully intended to have her help clean the house and cook dinner. It’d do her good.

“You’ll also spend every breakfast and dinner naked ALL week - no matter who comes over,” I upped the ante, already having forgotten the reason for having this private conversation with Jessica in the first place.

I hinted I’d invite her friends over but I was thinking Jane and Liz would probably come to dinner one night.

“Agreed, but if he lets me suck his pecker then I win. You will tell him what a great idea it is and that you’ve been all for it. You’ll suck it with me AND you will suck any cock I point at through the week. Oh, and you’ll be MY do-bitch all week naked at home – but that is a given,” she said smugly.

I was confused. My daughter clearly thought she could get her own father to let her suck his cock – and she wanted to do it. A guy has a hard time passing up a persistent offer like that from a hot teenage girl, but would Ken go so far as to let his daughter go down on him?

“You aren’t afraid that your father will put a stop to all of this and tell us we’ve really gone too far?”

“I seriously doubt he could stop us even if he wanted to,” Jessica mused.

“You aren’t afraid that your father will expect you to suck his cock even after your do-bitch and happy little fluffer-girl week is up?” That was the real question I wanted to ask.

“Hell no! I think it’d be cool to suck daddy’s dick! Does he have a big one? I hope so. I always thought he did,” she mused. “Even if I win and we both know I will, I’ll suck any dick you tell me! But you still have to suck any cock I point at!”

This was a strange bet since Jessica seemed to enjoy the idea of giving head to strangers. I was intrigued enough to make it with her just to prove her wrong. She warned me it would be cheating to warn Kendrick about what she was going to do the next day. I was really desperate to know if Kendrick would fail this test. I felt incredibly guilty that we’d be testing him in the first place.

“So why would you bet that if you lose, I suck any penis you tell me to?” I asked suspiciously.

“Coz I like dick?” she giggled. “You wanted to tell dad and the others something? Well, this way you have to tell them you lost a bet and you have no choice.”

“Wait, I have to tell everyone else that I agreed you can suck your dad’s dick?”

“No, you have to tell everyone else that it was your idea and that you approve of me being a good little cocksucker. You and I will be making a lot of chumps happy next week if I win. If I lose then you can say you are punishing me for being a naughty little bitch and trying to tempt dad. You are teaching me a lesson about giving head so frivolously or something,” Jessica shrugged as if she didn’t care what plausible lie we told the family.

“It’s not enough, Jess. How about this? When YOU lose, I spank you and shame you in front of the whole family and tell them what a slut you’ve become. You have to be my bitch for the week and take everything anyone in the family dishes out; extra chores, mow the grass, naked 24/7 all week when not at school,” I said, smiling in satisfaction. It would certainly show everyone that our bets had moved to a new level.

Jessica considered my terms and eventually shrugged. “So, being your bitch for the week against you being my little cocksucker for a week? Seems like a fair bet to me,” she said.

“Hold on. You didn’t say that before. We need to define this bet more. I get that I’d have to suck stranger’s cocks. But how many? And for how long exactly?” I asked. I was worried about how this might affect my marriage after a week. Kendrick might get seriously jealous. I wondered what the consequence would be if I couldn’t convince a stranger to allow me to go down on him.

“I said anyone’s flagpole, not just strangers. Anyway, what’s it matter who, how many or how long you do it for? Just any cock that I think needs attention,” she assured me. “It could be someone from school or a neighbor. Or it could be some guy you’ll never see again. Who’s to say?” She made it sound like it was no big deal. This was turning out to be a VERY big deal.

“Are you sure you want to do this for a whole week?” I asked. I was getting nervous and scared that I might lose.

“Why? Were you thinking forever?” she giggled – clearly joking.

I’d only ever gone down on Ken and she’d been having side bets with Elizabeth that involved oral sex, so I wasn’t ready to make this a forever thing at all. Jessica would move away one day and start her own family. I don’t think she was seriously considering a lifetime commitment as a flagpole smoking super-slut.

“Any cock, any man, any time, anywhere,” Jessica tapped my breast with her finger to drive home the point that there would be NO exceptions.

“I want to be able to point and say, ‘suck’ and know that you will,” Jessica giggled again. “That sounds pretty hot to me, although I admit I might get bored with it. How about until another bet supersedes this one?” she countered.

I thought about it. She’d dragged me into imagining myself as her puppet in a way. The thought quite excited me, but I didn’t like the idea of it being forever. At least another bet could be made to reverse things, and I’d love to be in Jessica’s position if I could be the one to point and say, ‘suck’. That would all only be if I lost this bet, though.

If I won, I could shame and humiliate my daughter to my heart’s content, and I wouldn’t have to tell the family anything. Jessica would be SHOWING them. It was a perfect solution to at least one of my problems.

“How much do you trust your husband not to let his daughter suck his cock?” Jessica asked when she decided I’d been contemplating her idea long enough. I’d heard that tone before. It usually signaled she was going to unleash one of her, ‘prepared bets’ where she felt super confident of the outcome because of something she knew and I didn’t. But this time she was too late. If I agreed quickly enough, she couldn’t change the stakes.

Her question, though, was the real crux of the matter, wasn’t it? I wanted Ken to continue being as supportive as he had, but did I also want him to be faithful to me despite the fact that I was not planning to be faithful to him in return? I’d said that I thought Jessica may want to lose the bet and she’d turned around and made winning it, too good to refuse.

What bothered me now was that maybe this was one bet I wanted to lose? If I accepted her idea, it wouldn’t be up to me. She’d win or lose on her own, leaving me to face the consequences of a loss or bask in the wicked glory of a win. This was the best bet ever! I quickly accepted, blushing and at the same time feeling pretty darned confident that either way, I’d be the real winner here.

The only thing left was for us to go back in the house and for me to get a butt plug back in. I hadn’t worn it to bowling, too embarrassed someone would see it under my short dress although I’d quickly come to love the feeling of being stretched back there. We were at the house before I realized that I hadn’t even broached the subject of how I’d answer questions about tonight’s bowling bet!

Chris was at the game console in the living room but he got up when we came through the door. He made no secret of coming over to me and putting his hand on my butt. Usually, he patted it, but this time, I was horrified that he just rested his palm right on my butt and pressed his middle finger between my cheeks, searching for a butt plug. I felt like yelping then berating him for the way he was acting. Instead I made no move to stop him, nor did I complain.

“You’re learning, mom,” he said quietly enough that only I heard him. I blushed a little more and didn’t answer, although the question of what exactly I was supposed to be learning, jingled around in my head. “Hey, no plug?” He asked in that same quiet tone why I wasn’t wearing something in my bottom this evening.

“I don’t use one twenty-four seven,” I assured him, adding, “I was just about to put one in, though.” I can’t say why I volunteered that last part. I think it was because he sounded so disappointed.

“I’ll pick,” he volunteered as if suggesting which butt plug I’d shove up my tailpipe was open for discussion. I wanted to tell him it was none of his business. I wanted to ask him if I chose what he wore. Then I realized that until only about a year ago, I’d done exactly that. I’d had to MAKE him choose for himself when I decided he was too old to have me lay his clothes out for him anymore. Then I thought about Kendrick. He’d love it if Chris picked.

“Okay,” I replied, feeling myself blush. I tried to tell myself it was nothing. No big deal at all. I could just as easily have asked him what earrings he thought would look nice on me, back in the days when I was getting ready to go to work and Chris wanted to help.

Chris followed me upstairs to my bedroom, walking two or maybe three steps behind me up the staircase. Before I was even halfway up, I heard Jessica ask to have a word with her dad, but I was busy imagining the amount of leg Christian would be seeing - and possibly more than just leg. My dress was quite short. I did hear Ken say she had to wait until he was off the phone organizing dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.