You Bet Your Ass - Cover

You Bet Your Ass

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - EPIC level story about a house-wife and her daughter who are notorious for making kinky but harmless dare bets around the house. The primary author is Mike McGifford and I have only helped shape it in collaboration. This is the BEST story I've ever been a part of writing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

The night before, I’d worn the new foxtail plug all the way through sex and it was ... well it was mind blowing while Kendrick did his thing in the traditional way. I acted animalistic like a playful puppy. It may have been subconscious, but I liked the way he reacted to seeing Jessica do it.

I also felt his penis and the plug simultaneously and I could hardly stop peaking.

Wearing it and nothing other than a light robe that was parted enough to bare my nipples and pussy when I went to make breakfast was my way of punishing myself for my previous infidelity. I had my husband’s permission to do these bets, but I still felt guilty about it deep down inside.

Wiggling my bare ass with a tail against the light satin fabric and knowing there was a clear lump in the back of the robe would be atonement in advance, I’d decided. I would push myself today to do things to amuse and delight my husband so I could have a clear conscience for tomorrow. I’d even, heaven forbid, try to act more like Jessica in the yard later on. WITH the foxtail in place again.

“Hey nice tail, mom!” Kristina giggled when she came down to breakfast after Chris. “Is that a Rüppell’s or a Fennec Fox?”

“I um ... I have no idea, honey. I didn’t know you even knew it was a foxtail, much less what sort it might be,” I replied. At the time, I didn’t know it was called a Fennic foxtail. I thought it was more of a puppy tail.

“Oh yeah. I love animals! I think that I might like to be a veterinary nurse or an obedience trainer or something. Maybe a zookeeper with lions and tigers or something!” Kristina was always changing what she thought she wanted to be when she grew up, but her enthusiasm level was even higher than when she’d decided a few months ago that she was definitely going to be a physical therapist just like the guy who’d worked with Danny when he’d hurt his knee.

“I don’t know how I feel about you being a zookeeper, honey. It sounds too dangerous. But I could see you as a vet?” I replied.

“Do you think I could, mom? Be an actual vet? I just thought a nurse would be cool, looking after all the kitty cats and puppy dogs who’re frightened and sick. But you think I could actually FIX animals?” Kristina started telling me how Julie had suggested being a veterinary nurse and that she was going to be one too. Kristina chatted about it non-stop while she absently set the table for me without even being asked.

The family might have been shocked by the plug a couple of weeks ago. They seemed amused by me now. I had lost count of how many days I had to serve breakfast in the nude. I think it had become almost a habit at this point. That’s why the tail was in view. Chris had come down and casually lifted the bottom of my robe to expose it and now it sat draped around the tail.

It was also getting much easier to hold a conversation with one of my kids while naked or near naked, but it had by no means become natural. I still blushed and wanted to cover my breasts and crotch and the butterflies in my tummy swirled around like crazy, along with the sensations spiking through my vagina.

I listened to her prattle on about Julie and how great her new best friend was, and I wondered if Kristina even realized she was developing a crush on her friend. After meeting Julie and feeling her eyes on me, I suspected Julie might be into girls, and I hoped Kristina wouldn’t get her heartbroken by Julie thinking Kristina might be interested in her ‘that way’. I was assuming Kristina herself wasn’t developing into a lesbian. I didn’t know how Kendrick would react to that.

The foxtail in my bottom and thoughts of how girls would show their desire for each other was working with my feelings of humility in sexual ways that I hoped no one noticed when they came down to breakfast. I knew one thing for sure.

Ken was going to be busy once again this morning doing his husbandly duty. We were averaging two to three times making love every single day now, and I wasn’t sure how much longer he’d be able to maintain the pace. I was just so darned horny ALL the time anymore. I was absolutely ready to take the next step with one of Joy’s sex bets and I don’t mean sucking someone. I mean going all the way. It was just my commitment to Kendrick that was holding me back. And the fact that I was becoming more and more aware of my own shyness.

The thought of actually making love ... or at least having sex with another person turned me on and scared the bejesus out of me at the same time. So much so that I was tempted to pop the question while Kendrick was riding me again later. How WOULD he feel about knowing his wife was becoming a sex maniac and actually wanted his blessing to add a variety of male appendages to my sex diet?

I know you’d automatically think he’d want to divorce me, but I had increasing doubts. I’d seen the pride in his eyes when he ‘suggested’ that I do something rude like spread my legs, bend over, smile and thank my children for their interest in my butt. I had quickly realized my vagina split wide open when I stood like that, especially when wearing heels. The blood rushing to my cheeks wasn’t all because of how I had to stand to thank my own children for their interest in my bottom.

I had come to the conclusion that it wasn’t cheating if the sex was with a woman. That had been after the last mall bet where I’d demanded a redo of our first one. This time I’d won, by the way. I hadn’t made Jane do laundry either. I’d been so turned on watching her suck a dick right in front of me - a fucking huge black cock, too, owned by a guy who thought we were both ‘nasty’ in what he considered a standard way for, ‘white hoes.’

He’d just assumed that because he was a black man, it was expected white women would want to suck his cock. He said as much. I’d never thought of black guys as anything other than guys with darker skin, but he’d insisted I’d chosen him BECAUSE he was black.

Really, it was because he was the first guy I’d seen who wasn’t with a female. Anyway, after I’d fondled him and watched him grow ... And grow and grow, Jane had done amazing things with her mouth before swallowing everything he had to give. What I hadn’t expected was for him to get angry at her for not allowing him to, ‘paint her face with his cum. He left the bathroom disgusted with us. I was hornier than I’d been in days, and that was saying something!

So, once we got back to Jane’s house, I’d sat on her couch with my knees spread lewdly. That was a big deal to me. Girls do NOT sit on furniture with their legs spread, even when there’s only another woman present. I had been tied up naked and spread but it was altogether different sitting so obscenely when I am dressed. It was just something that had been drilled into me by my own mother. She was super repressed. I doubted she would believe half the things I’ve done recently.

I’d called Jane to me and unable to form actual instructions, had pointed to the floor between my knees. Jane had immediately understood what I meant for her to do.

I had convinced myself that I’d needed to experience a woman’s mouth on my privates and that it was to be more educational than anything else. Especially not actual cheating. An hour passed like five minutes for me. An hour in which I learned that Ken knew practically nothing about performing oral sex on a woman. Don’t get me wrong. There’s nothing Ken ever did wrong, but a woman doesn’t need an instruction manual when it comes to another woman.

So where was I? Oh yeah. I was actually talking about the first time Kristina had ever thought about working with animals. That’s kind of important, but not yet. So moving on.

Even on Monday before he had accompanied me to the supermarket, Kendrick had suggested I wear a particular blouse and short skirt with heavy makeup. He had basically repeated the dare where he had me dress like a whore, but this time out in public. Where other men and women would see me.

In the heeled boots, my hips swung like a gate when I walked. It was thrilling, scary and humiliating all rolled into one. Our lovemaking the moment we’d arrived home again had been intense. Again.

“Wowsers, mom!” Christian had said when he lifted my robe and saw my newest butt plug. “Can you bend over? That looks SO cool!” Chris wanted to see where the plug disappeared into my bottom. He seemed to really enjoy the way my anus spread around the shaft that entered me.

I took a deep breath to prepare myself and bent at the waist. My feet were in heels already. It had been a last minute addition upstairs. The highest heels I owned because they really caused my thighs to tighten. I thought It’d look sexier for Kendrick to help get him in the mood. But it heightened my embarrassment around Chris.

I did my best to ignore that and gripped my buttocks, separating them so he could see the plug better as I knew that’s what he really wanted. The way my labia were sticking together as they parted under my son’s gaze was terrifying to think about, so I refused to. Chris surely couldn’t miss it though. I was doing what Ken wanted but ONLY because Ken had said so. It was mortifying and still not natural for me to pose like this for my son’s inspection.

“Can I touch it, mom?” he asked. He’d never asked to do that before, in a public space within our home. The closest he’d come was asking me to remove my first plug in the privacy of his bedroom. That seemed like a lifetime ago now. But I could imagine his fascination. The tail was soft and just begged to be touched, like a plush kid’s toy. It also meant that I wouldn’t have to hold my buttocks apart in such an embarrassing way.

Of course I wanted to flat refuse. “Okay, but be gentle with it,” I agreed, blushing even more furiously. I was about to let my son put his hands on a sex toy that was installed in my bottom! I released the pressure of my hands against my buttocks.

I nearly jumped out of my skin and jerked my cheeks apart again when I felt his slim fingers. He wasn’t caressing the tail at all but rather the steel cylinder that pierced my anus! I could actually feel my son’s fingers against the very sensitive pucker of my entrance and his knuckles were brushing my perineum. I nearly fainted, and my son had no idea what he was doing to me. He just wanted to explore the plug more closely. So much for thinking he wanted to touch the fur!

Chris was never shy about parting my butt cheeks, but now he was reaching between them and touching my rim. I wanted to clench my cheeks and stop him but I pretended it was not that big of a deal and let him touch me. I don’t know why – maybe I thought it was not that big of a deal or maybe I thought if I didn’t make it a big deal it wouldn’t be.

With care, Chris grasped the base and slowly rotated the plug in my bottom. He giggled when he realized that there was a wire spine inside the tail, and by rotating the plug, he could make the tail hang down like it was tucked between my thighs or stick up and out just like a real tail. My knees began to chatter, but Chris didn’t seem to notice.

“This is SO COOL, mom!” He then added, “Can I pull it out and look at it properly?”

“Ew gross, Chris! It’s in mom’s ass! There’ll be poop on it!” Kristina complained, catching his question as she came in. She told him that if he wanted to take it out, he could do it somewhere else. Whatever happened to ME making decisions like that? Kristina had just assumed she could tell Chris what was acceptable or not. As if I had zero say in the matter.

Her words sliced into me like a knife to the chest. She wasn’t talking to me but rather her twin. She wasn’t telling him he shouldn’t even ask to do it, just insisting he not to do it in front of her. She even gave him PERMISSION to pull it out of me, as if it was her choice, not mine. She didn’t seem to realize it was MY business, not hers and that I would never let him pull the plug out of me at all. She’d just decided for me, that her brother could do it, just not in the kitchen.

What could I say, though? I’d agreed to let him touch, even if I’d misunderstood WHAT he wanted to touch. Kristina probably thought I’d have no issue with letting my son pull out a sex toy she’d already seen him playing with.

“Come in the bathroom, mom,” Chris said as if his sister’s permission was all he needed.

I know I should have refused. I should have reminded them that I was the one who would give or refuse permission to play with my bottom and that it wasn’t some sort of family property to be shared around. I wished Kendrick had been there already so he could have put a stop to it. I told myself he probably would. However, he had made clear in no uncertain terms that I had made my bed by cavorting around with a butt plug in plain sight. My husband’s point was that it would take the mystery out imagining it – if I just showed Chris as well as told him.

But I was too busy being mortified to resist Chris and instead, I just followed him, looking anywhere but at him or Kristina. Somewhere along the line, I’d stopped being assertive with my children. Looking back, I think it was the guilt. Such a stupid thing to have allowed to influence me, but it did.

I had tears of shame in my eyes when I bent over in the bathroom for Christian. I allowed it because he just seemed so happy and excited by my compliance. He was so focused on my butt he hadn’t even noticed my tears or my lack of comment. “You ready, mom?” He asked.

I probably should have been grateful that he bothered to check on me. Of course, I wasn’t ready! I didn’t think I’d EVER be ready to allow my son to pluck a plug out of my bottom and this particular plug was a bit of a monster, too. It was a full seven inches long and as big around as a new tube of toothpaste. It was built to be felt inside.

I won’t describe what it felt like to have my son pull the plug out of me, but I will say my body betrayed me in a new way. My anus didn’t snap shut the moment the plug came out and Christian did not fail to notice or investigate. He slipped two fingers right into my bottom, amazed and not at all embarrassed about doing so. I shot up and pulled away from him. “Christian!” I gasped.

“What? It just looked so weird!” he protested, defending his actions. He was acting like he’d simply put his hand in mine, not his fingers in my bottom.

“You can’t just put your fingers in another person’s butt,” I assured him, wondering if he really had no idea how wrong what he’d just done really was. “Would you do that to your sister or a girl from school?” I asked, hoping he’d assure me he would never ever do something like that.

“Which sister?” he smirked but became serious when he saw the look I threw at him. “Course not! But you’re my mom, and it’s different,” he assured me.

“Different how?” I demanded.

“Well, it’s your job. You’re my mom. How am I supposed to learn stuff about girls if not from you?” he asked so sincerely that I was momentarily lost for words.

Lying in bed with Kendrick after breakfast and a very satisfactory few orgasms, I shared what Christian had done and said, having waited till I could be sure Ken was in the best possible mood yet still worried about him getting angry with Chris. I needn’t have worried. Kendrick was unexpectedly overjoyed that his son was showing an interest in me.

“He really stuck a finger in your ass?” he asked again with a look of surprise.

“Two! What are we going to do?” I needed Kendrick to tell me he’d explain the facts of life to Chris in a way that Chris would understand and accept. I didn’t feel like Christian had listened to me when I’d tried. I’d hoped Ken would tell Chris that it wasn’t okay to treat his mother like she was an educational aid and remind him I was his mother.

“So did he finger your pussy too, or just your asshole?” Was Kendrick’s surprising and unexpectedly blunt response. Before I could get past my surprise and answer him, he added, “I think he needs this, baby. If you refuse to be there for him, he’ll just lose interest and go ahead and be gay. You will encourage him, won’t you, Carrie?”

My mouth moved, but no words came out. I’d had my son’s fingers in my ass, even if it was for just a moment. How much more ‘encouraging’ could a mother be? Yet Kendrick wanted me to encourage my son to fondle more? I could hardly believe it. But then again, I’d originally planned on broaching the subject of marital fidelity and see if Kendrick could somehow be convinced to accept things that would ease my conscience.

“What you offered me in exchange for turning a blind eye to your bets with Jess was one of the best gifts ever, Carrie. Never in a million years would I have just started humiliating you for the fun of it but you encouraged it. You didn’t put any limits on it, and you haven’t started to hate me for making the most of it. We agreed that you’ll keep your end of the deal with me as long as I keep my mine. I really thought that deal would have made you tone things down with Jess but instead, you capitalized on my agreement and have made some pretty wild bets,” Kendrick asserted.

“So, you’re saying what exactly? That you’ve had enough?” I asked. I really didn’t know what Kendrick was getting at. It didn’t sound like he was saying he wanted to renege on his agreement.

“I’m asking where the line is, Carrie. How long until the roll of a dice decides which of you has a gang bang?” Kendrick asked in exasperation.

“You want me to have a gang bang?” I replied, amused yet embarrassed that Ken had used that particular act of debauchery. Jane had recently participated in that exact thing.

“No! Yes! Hell, I don’t know,” he said, dismissing his own example. “The point is, where is the line? How far are you willing to go with these bets?”

“Look baby, it’s so sweet of you to worry. It just makes me love you more. I promise you, hon. I would never suggest a bet that would put Jess in danger. I can’t really speak for her, but she’s very mature for her age. I guess your question begs a question of its own though. Would you divorce me if I had to do something like that because I lost a bet that Jessica made with me?”

“I love you, Carrie, and I want you to be happy. If making wild bets with Jessica makes you happy then I’ll support you, but the moment I find out you had sex with someone other than me because you lost a bet, I’m telling you right now that you’re going to march right up to our other children and explain to them in detail what you did. I might even make you show them!” He added. I think he was trying to scare me, but it worked. I could never tell my children something like that, much less imagine showing them what a gang bang looked like.

With that statement though, he’d basically given me permission to have sex outside our marriage. I’d had friends who got divorced because one partner THOUGHT the other had had an affair. Kendrick wasn’t giving me permission because he didn’t care what I did, but because he loved me so much he’d be willing to allow it. For a price. That’s how much my husband loved me, and it gave me warm fuzzies like nothing else could.

He’d also given me a lot to think about. I could mess around on him for a bet, but could I admit to him I’d done it? I’d already given a guy a hard on, on a bet. That had made me feel guilty, yet I’d done it. I was sure Jane’s next bet would pull me deeper into depravity, and part of me was looking forward to it. Maybe I should just share with him that Jennifer and I were making bets with Jane and her daughter now, too? It was, after all, very much his business. But what humiliations would he ask me to endure in fair payment?

“If you’re okay with that, then I may as well be having sex with people I don’t know as well. Is that what you want, Ken? Because I will. If you want me to,” I finally replied. I felt a little insulted and like Kendrick didn’t care enough to be possessive even though it’s what I’d originally planned on asking him about. It just upset me that he was asking something like that before I could ask for his permission to have sexual relations with strangers. Another part of me wanted to just hear him say it was okay. That he DID want that, for whatever reason someone could want their wife to have sex with other men.

“Baby! It’s not only about what I want. I know you have needs too. For example, you need our son to be well-adjusted as much as I do. As for other guys, I’d feel like I wasn’t satisfying you if you wanted to be with someone else. In the last few weeks, our sex life has been off the charts. You’ve changed but so have I. I’m turning a blind eye to your bets with Jess, and they’ve really been getting a little over the top. You have to admit that much, right?”

“They’re still just silly bets, Ken. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I wouldn’t EVER want you to feel like less of a man than you are. If I was to have sex with another man, it wouldn’t be because I don’t need you anymore. It’d just be sex to win a bet, nothing more. If you want me to let Chris explore with me, you’d have to agree to go all-in too.

“I can hardly believe we’re talking about this, Carrie. You make it sound like you just need my permission and you’ll be fucking and sucking any dick you can get your hands on.,” Kendrick said with a laugh at the absurdity of our conversation.
“I haven’t welched on a bet before, and I don’t plan on starting now, Ken,” I assured my husband, still not ready to admit to my bets with Jane.

“So, it really could come to that? Is Jessica really sexually active already, or are you just preparing me for the day she is?” He asked seriously.

I wondered how I could ever tell my husband that I’d already watched my daughter suck a cock and swallow the guy’s load. That soon it would be my turn. “She’s not a virgin, Ken,” I finally admitted.

“Ah. So, this is it,” he said again cryptically.

“What’s IT? What do you mean by that?” I asked Ken to explain what he meant, and he told me that he wanted me to promise him I wouldn’t leave him if he let me make more sex bets. I was astounded. I thought he’d divorce ME in a heartbeat if I was unfaithful to him!

I assured him that I had been honest about all the bets and what we were doing. I think he didn’t believe me because he knew that I tended to clam up when asked a direct question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.