You Bet Your Ass - Cover

You Bet Your Ass

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - EPIC level story about a house-wife and her daughter who are notorious for making kinky but harmless dare bets around the house. The primary author is Mike McGifford and I have only helped shape it in collaboration. This is the BEST story I've ever been a part of writing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

I finished cleaning the kitchen, took a shower and then, still naked, made and took my husband a fresh cup of coffee in his home office. I may have been behaving like an exhibitionist bimbo around the house, but I still felt obliged to do my duty as wife and mother. My husband whistled his approval and asked if I was just going to go ahead and stay naked all day.

I admitted I’d considered it. I explained that since I had to be naked in the kitchen anyway, what difference would it make? I also said that later, I wanted to pop over to visit Jane, so I planned to get dressed now that Jessica was on her way to school.

“Why don’t you jump the fence and knock on her backdoor naked?” he jokingly asked. “I can watch from here.”

It just seemed so easy for Kendrick to suggest such totally over the top things. From my perspective, I’d been pushing my limits to run around the house naked. Visiting the neighbor in the buff was just not something I felt capable of.

Kendrick hadn’t met Jane so to him, she could have been an eighty-year-old Sunday school teacher. I was sure he was just winding me up and not ‘suggesting’ that as an instruction for me to attempt as part of my agreement with him. For about a tenth of a second, I considered it though, just to call his bluff.

I told myself I couldn’t just barge over there naked. We have a fenced in backyard, but there are parts of it that can be seen from Jane’s house. I’d have to cross her yard and be exposed to other neighbors as well. I wondered if Mr. Johnson had told his wife what he’s seen me do that weekend?

Walking to Jane’s house in the nude would mean not only being naked in my backyard but being naked in Jane’s too. And what if Tom was there? What if her son was home from school sick? What if Jane was entertaining? No. I’d get dressed first, I decided.

Kendrick didn’t push the issue. He looked a little disappointed, but he had made it sound like he was only joking when he brought it up.

Jane keeps a dog in her backyard named Rocco. She seems pampered and well-loved, but she is always outdoors in a kennel whenever I come over. I felt sorry for the dog because she seemed lonely. I secretly fantasized about locking Jane in that kennel if I could manage to beat her at one of her wicked little games.

Tom wasn’t home, but Jane was. I learned later that was because Tom was seldom home due to traveling for his job. His frequent absence may have explained why Jane was always so hot and horny. She came to the door with a vibrator in hand, too! I couldn’t imagine allowing one of my friends to know I had a vibrator - which I didn’t - but then to come to the door carrying it and not even hiding it? Seeing it told me that she’d been using it and I’d interrupted her. It was all slippery and everything and I felt embarrassed for her. Tingles went straight to my crotch.

For a moment I imagined being a fly on her wall as she used it then scolded myself for having such dirty thoughts. I shouldn’t care that she was using a vibrator. After all, she was married to a man who was hardly ever home, and she’d freely admitted to cheating on him on a regular basis. Which reminded me, I wanted to know if they’d really gone through with their bet about seducing one of Elizabeth’s friends. I didn’t want to ask, but I was extremely curious.

“Pfft,” Jane said dismissively when I finally brought up the courage to ask. “Show me a man no matter what age and who isn’t a raving homosexual, and I’ll show you a man who can’t control his pecker. I could pull a priest if he was straight,” she boasted. “Now there’s an idea,” she added then giggled at the look on my face.

“So you did it? You actually had sex with one of Elizabeth’s friends and then she ... you know?”

“Well duh! Of course. I make bets to win them! Most of the time, anyway.

“And Tom’s okay with that?” I admitted I couldn’t imagine Kendrick accepting me having sex with another man. “Kendrick’s way too possessive,” I admitted. It was one of the things I loved most about my husband.

“I thought I’d told you, Tom doesn’t know. Although he can’t keep it in his pants either. It’s just good he’s away again. I’ve already seen the way he eyed you up. Like you were next on his menu,” Jane laughed. “Maybe we should approach them about a husband swap?” She joked.

“I would never try to have sex with your husband!” I assured Jane something like that would never have crossed my mind. I assured her I’d always been faithful to Kendrick and would never sleep with another woman’s husband.

“What about on a bet? I bet I could get a married man’s pecker in my ass before you could,” she said as if she knew I was developing quite a thing for anal sex. She promised she could catch almost any dick like a fly-fisherman catches an open-mouthed bass.

“I haven’t even been with a man other than Kendrick,” I admitted, managing to shock her.

“And yet you’re a sex starved slut who lets your daughter tie you up in the yard with a plug in your ass?” She was quite blunt about her description of the bet I’d lost when we first met. I had no idea she’d known about the plug. Boy, was that embarrassing!

“So girls are your thing? How far have you gone with Jessica? She looks like she’d be quite the little firecracker, just like you, once you get past your hang-ups,” she predicted.

I certainly didn’t feel like I had hangups! Yet I was as stunned that she thought I’d actually done something inappropriate with Jessica as I’d been to hear she’d made a bet with Elizabeth that ultimately put her daughter’s mouth in direct contact with an intimate part of Jane’s body. When I say inappropriate, I mean more inappropriate than me letting Jessica tie me up naked or allowing her to pull a butt plug out of my bottom.

Jane saw my reaction and laughed. “You’re a girl virgin too!” She exclaimed. Jane thought it was cute that I was so naive and she said so.

“Look Jane. I’m sorry that this is all so very new to me,” I apologized for not being as worldly as her and explained that didn’t diminish my interest in some of the exciting things Jessica had introduced me to. I even admitted to being so darned horny all the time now. Then I blushed because I realized I’d not just spilled my guts to a person I’d known only days but then apologized for not being as big of a slut as my neighbor.

Jane misinterpreted my apology and assured me she could get me up to speed with a little time and a lot of bets. “We’ll start you off slow. You have a nice bod, girl. A little on the scrawny side for my tastes, but a boob job would bring those jugs up to par. You have a particularly tasty looking ass on you already, so that’s a bonus. I bet your Kendrick can’t keep his hands off it ... or his dick out of it,” she guessed. “How about you don’t even make bets with me? I’ll hook you up with a few girls and guys who like the novices, and once you’re at me and Elizabeth’s level, we can really do some real team competitions?”

I was a little insulted, to tell the truth. It felt like Jane was looking down on me. As if she would have to put a lot of unexpected effort into just getting me ready to have challenging bets against her or her daughter. Even though I’d won our first and only bet. I couldn’t allow her to blow me off as unworthy now!

“I might have only ever been with Kendrick, and it’s true that I’ve never messed with a girl. But we still kicked your ass at tennis!” I shot back hotly.

Jane laughed. She didn’t laugh at me directly, but at me being angry with her. “Look. What’s the most outrageous sex bet you can think of right now. I mean something you would never in a million years think you’d do?” She asked after a pause.

My mind came up blank. I’d never in a million years thought I’d make breakfast in the nude right in front of my children. I’d never in a million years have guessed I’d develop quite the interest in butt play or that I’d actually bend over and let my children look at my anus, plug or no plug. Jane was asking what other one thing I would never think I could do, but that covered a lot of ground, and as a result, I couldn’t imagine myself doing anything. Jane saw my consternation.

“Ever thought you’d flash strangers? Ever thought you’d hold a stranger’s cock and feel it get hard in your hand? Ever thought you’d make another girl cum with a vibrator-like this one?” She asked the questions without pause, like she was reading a grocery list while waving around the curved plastic massager like a conductor’s baton. “You want to make bets, but I’m already comfortable doing most of the stuff you’ve hardly dared think about. You could make a bet that we go to the mall right now, and the winner is the first one to run the length of the parking lot naked. I’m guessing that seems almost impossible for you to imagine yet Elizabeth and I did that last year. She won, by the way. I’m not as athletic as her and I quite liked the idea of what the loser had to do.”

“No, I could never...” I started to say, but she cut me off. My pussy was soaked just imagining the humiliation of running the length of the mall in the nude next to Jane. I could just imagine her huge tits swinging side to side while she tried to keep up with me.

“No, you couldn’t imagine it, I know,” she agreed. “But you’ve never even done the most basic of sex dares. You’ve never even flashed a stranger, have you?” she insisted.

Well, she was wrong with that one anyway and I told her so. I HAD flashed a stranger. I told her about our bet when Jessica had opened the front door so the delivery guy could see me bound to a chair.

She was really winding me up. I felt like I had something I had to prove to her now – well, maybe to prove to myself.

“But it wasn’t YOU who opened the door. And you really had no choice if you were bound to a chair,” she retorted before congratulating me on the bet anyway, saying how hot it must have been to be tied up in front of vanillas. She then explained that’s what people who are embarrassed about sex are called.

In a way it was like being lectured. I felt like a kid playing grown up games, and I wondered if Jessica felt like that sometimes, too. We did NOT play games at Jane’s level. We were amateur hour compared with her.

The more Jane talked about the sorts of games her and Elizabeth played, the more I wanted to be on that level, but at the same time, I knew I’d freeze at the mention of licking cum from Jessica’s honey pot. That was after being too scared to be able to have sex with someone she’d brought home for that purpose, and Jane and Elizabeth had both been in the same room at the time! Hell, I might freeze up trying to ask a stranger to SHOW me their dick, much less allow me to hold it in my hand so I could feel it get hard.

I wanted to be able to do those things. I just couldn’t do them without someone to make me keep my end of the deal. I’d bent over and shown my children my butt plug. It had been an unthinkable act I would NEVER have done except that my husband had forced me to do what I’d wanted to do anyway.

I should clarify something. He didn’t really “force me”. I could have said no at any time. He didn’t put a gun to my head or blackmail me. But he didn’t ASK me politely to do it, either. He told me he wanted me to do it. I think I just needed that push to feel like the choice wasn’t solely mine to make. It was easier to say I had no choice than to admit I wanted to do depraved things.

To describe it best, it was like I’d conquered the paddling pool, thanks to Jessica’s bets. Showing Danny, Christian, and Kristina my anus was like swimming in the deep end of the public pool thanks to my agreement with Kendrick, but Jane was talking about using the diving board in a real life dive pool. She herself was deep-sea diving without a lifeguard. I’d need to get used to the big pool before attaining the confidence to actually dive into the dive pool. Only then would I consider diving at sea.

Sure, maybe Jessica would go deep-sea diving with Elizabeth and Jane right now, but I needed to develop some confidence first. Maybe I needed practice bets, or maybe I should set out to lose a few bets? Jane said she lost a few on purpose, occasionally.

“Look, I don’t mean to downplay anything, Carrie. What you’re doing with Jessica is just new to you. I get it, I really do. So why don’t we do what they do in any other sport, and offer a handicap? That way your handicap gets smaller as you gain more experience? A bet is still a bet, but you offer up a suggestion that will challenge you. If I accept it, I offer up one that will challenge me. If we agree it’s a fair test of our abilities, we make the bet. The winner gets to use the loser however they want for an hour. Hell, I might just make you do my laundry. I HATE doing laundry!”

“That won’t work,” I said, but seeing her expression, I hurried on. “I mean, it won’t work because I don’t know what I’m capable of unless you give me some idea of what I’d need to do in order to win a bet. My bets with Jessica are usually the result of an argument. Can I tell you something?” I asked. I then went on to describe this morning’s bet and what I’d wagered right in front of my family, as well as finding the panties after Jessica had left for school.

Jane was confused about the panties until I explained that Jane had consciously chosen to go commando ALL day in school with only the shortest mini skirt to protect her modesty. Then Jane giggled at how ‘cute’ I was for being scandalized by Jessica’s actions.

“So every day you’ll be making breakfast for your family and serving it in the nude? You’d better not plan on making bacon!” Jane laughed at the notion I’d fry my tits with bacon grease.

“What I’m getting at is that I didn’t think I could be naked in front of my kids, but I’m certainly going to get used to it now. On my own, I never would have bet Jessica I’d do it if she did something equally as depraved, so how am I supposed to come up with a suggestion for you to beat, handicap or no handicap?”

“I think I understand, Carrie,” she said gently. “Don’t worry. I’ll tell you what you need to do to win a bet with me, and I’ll ease you into it. We’re going to the mall today, and a guy will decide who the winner is so there’s no cheating.

“Guy? What guy?” I asked suspiciously. I wasn’t comfortable telling a man about any bet. They’d probably think I was a slut or something.

“You’re going to find me a man, and at the mall, there are family restrooms. You know, the single restroom with the locking door so men or women can use the bathroom while they have their baby with them? Anyway, once you choose a man, you take him to the restroom, get his dick nice and hard, and I’m going to suck it for him. If you lose by not getting a dick ready for me to suck, you’ll be getting me off instead, when we get back here. If you win, I’ll do you. You really need to experience a woman before you can decide that we have better tongues than men.

Jane said she hoped I found a man that was packing heat but little peckers are fun as well.

“Um Jane? I already said I haven’t been with a guy other than Kendrick. I don’t know about this. It’d be cheating on him,” I admitted.

“No it wouldn’t, Carrie. Cheating is getting a dick in you from someone your husband doesn’t know about. You wouldn’t be getting fucked at all. You wanted me to take it slow with you, and this is about as slow as I can manage. You in or are you chicken?” She asked, daring me to fold. To her it was as basic as a sex bet could be but to me, it was skirting the line of ruining my marriage.

Jane waited patiently while I made my choice. I really did think about it. I’m married. I love my husband. Being unfaithful wasn’t on my agenda. I’m also not a prude. I know what a cock looks like, and I’ve seen plenty of them in my time. Plenty on the internet that is, just no live one’s other than Kendrick’s. To win the bet, all I’d have to do is find a man willing to have sex in a bathroom. I’d either have to warn him he’d be getting oral relief from someone he’d never met, or I’d have to let him think he was going to get oral sex from me.

Even once I won, I wouldn’t HAVE to get oral from Jane. She’d already suggested the winner could have the loser do something else for an hour. But she’d laid it out. I COULD have her go down on me for an hour. She’d explicitly stated that and I WAS a little intrigued. I was also a little interested in making her my bitch for an hour so I could enjoy my most secret fantasy for a while.

Jane was right, it was a big step for me but not one I couldn’t take, and she was right about it not being cheating too if it was her sucking his cock. What could be cheating, is when I won. I’d be stupid not to jump at the chance of experimenting just a little though.

“Okay, ground rules. First, the winner is the loser’s bitch for an hour. That’s what you said before. They do whatever the winner says, even if it’s ... you know ... providing relief to the winner. Or it could be crawling around on the floor naked or...” I paused, thinking of the spanking Kendrick had given me while plowing my bottom, “ ... a spanking.” I could imagine myself spanking someone else. That’d be SO humiliating for the loser. “Alright so far?” I asked. Jane nodded enthusiastically.

“Second. I have to get at least three chances to find a man. Men aren’t just going to follow a stranger into a bathroom. They’re going to worry that they’ll get mugged,” I said, maybe worried about nothing. I’d never follow a man into a bathroom, but maybe men are more gullible?

“At a mall? There’d be much easier places to mug a guy than a mall,” Jane laughed, but agreed, even suggesting that I could have as many as six tries. She said it’d get too boring waiting, if I couldn’t get my part done with six tries.

“Third, it can’t be someone either of us knows. I promise I won’t try to rope a friend into this,” I said, laughing to myself. As if I’d ever involve someone I knew. But I’m a rule follower so I was putting that out there and I’d let Jane off the hook if she opened the bathroom door to someone she knew too, even though she was new in town and didn’t really know anyone yet.

“I think once I open the bathroom door and see who it is, it’d be a little late to pretend a mistake had been made,” Jane giggled. “But that’s fine too.”

“Fifth, time limit. If I can’t find a guy to ask within an hour, the bet’s off, and no one wins,” I suggested.

“Hold your horses there, Carrie,” Jane disagreed, saying that there would have to be no men AT the mall in order for there to be no one for me to ask. “The bet starts when we get there. If you can’t find a guy within an hour, you forfeit. I think that’s fairer.”

She had a point. I didn’t love it, but she was absolutely right.

“But I’ll suggest a rule six,” she added. “If you get a guy through the bathroom door and I don’t get his cock in my mouth, I forfeit. I have to challenge myself too, you know. If he’s a flamer, I’ll know you cheated and no amount of coaxing will get his cock into my mouth. Hey! Rule seven is that he has to know he’s going to the bathroom for a good time.”

I nodded my agreement, wondering if I’d covered everything. I almost forgot to add a rule eight. “If I get a guy into the bathroom, I get to watch you do your thing,” I added, blushing a little. I’d never actually seen anyone do something so naughty in person before. I mean someone I’m not married to. My mind was already spinning out of control, imagining the possibilities. What if I bought a janitor or a homeless guy in? Would she still do it? Right in front of me? My pussy was already damp just imagining the possibilities.

“No time limit on me getting his nut?” She asked. “I had this one old guy once who made me suck his dick for an hour. My jaw was killing me by the time he splooged,” she admitted. I agreed.

“No time limit. He takes as long as he takes,” I said. I hoped he WOULD take a long time. It’d get progressively more humiliating for Jane the longer she had to work at it.

“Rule nine. No guys under 14,” she insisted. “There’s got to be a limit there too,” Jane surprised me. I couldn’t imagine getting with someone under 18 even in my imagination. IF I was in her position, that was. 14 still seemed WAY too young for me. We both had 14-year-old children. It’d be like performing oral sex on Chris! But that was my part of the bet, and I knew I wouldn’t be coaxing even a 14 year old, to get oral sex in a bathroom.

I didn’t consider someone that age to be a “guy” and wouldn’t have chosen them as a target unless I had no other options. It seemed like Jane liked young guys though. She said they were more receptive to learning how to please a woman and they had more stamina. “Unless it is their first time and then they pop like a toaster.”

I was glad she’d mentioned it though. It proved she had at least some standards. I hadn’t considered age at all. It’s not like I would consider asking a child and they should be in school anyway, but there was homeschooling, so kids could possibly be at the mall during the day. It was a rule I could readily agree to.

“Rule ten. I can play with my pussy while I suck dick. If the bet gets that far, I’m NOT going without a cum even if I have to give it to myself.” I was shocked that she’d make that a rule. I couldn’t conceive of the idea of playing with myself if I was in her position. In my mind, masturbation is something only EVER done in total privacy. Kendrick had never even seen me masturbate. Of course I agreed. I should have made it a rule that she HAD to masturbate while sucking.

“Any rules on what we wear to the mall?” I asked, half-joking. I was fairly sure I’d lose by default if I went to the mall wearing the tracksuit I had on. I have to admit that hearing all these rules and stipulations had really turned me on. I didn’t know why at the time, but I crave structure.

“In it to win it,” Jane replied. Getting the guy into the bathroom is only half the fun. If he sees a bag lady once he gets through the door and refuses to let me suck his dick, I lose by not getting a load of babymakers. What fun would that be?” She asked, proving what a total slut she could be. By the time I got a man in there, she would have lost already. “I vote we go dressed as the sluts we are,” she suggested.

I wasn’t sure if I was pleased by the bet or insulted at being called a slut. SHE was the one who’d be sucking on a dick within an hour of getting to the mall, not me.

I felt a little self-conscious when we left her car in the mall lot. I was wearing a short skirt and a tight top with maximum cleavage and actual high heels on my feet. Kendrick had practically drooled on me when I’d returned home to change. He immediately knew something was up, but he had the decency not to accuse me of anything untoward. I know I would have jumped to all sorts of conclusions if I’d seen him in the male equivalent of my getup.

Jane looked like she was ready to go clubbing. Her top was practically obscene for use during the day, around people who were not drunk and looking to hook up. There was enough cleavage and side boob on display to put my breasts to shame. She’s a particularly busty lady. She also had spiked boots on. The ones with the laces that up past the knee. Dominatrix-type boots that set off her skirt perfectly.
My memory of this bet is kind of foggy. Jane made me buy some sexy clothes at the mall. She tried to get me to spread my legs and flash the guy at the shoe store while I tried on sexy heels but he was obviously gay.

I approached a lot of men unsuccessfully. Most of them would get a twinkle in their eye and smile but be nervous that this was a set up. They probably thought I wanted money or maybe I was a cop. Jane was pretty frustrated and the only relief she got was when I ate her out for an entire hour behind a jiffy lube in her car. Yep, I really did. My first female experience was a sleazy back seat encounter.

I don’t mean I just dived in and ate her out like a pro or anything. Inside the mall, I had wanted one more shot at finding her a guy but she’d been counting the same as me and she reminded me that I’d been the one to make the rules. I hadn’t been happy that I’d failed and even less happy when Jane pulled me outside rather than at least going to the promised family bathroom. Of course she didn’t tell me right away that we were not headed to her place.

“The rule was you’d eat me out. You didn’t stipulate WHERE you’d have to perform the service. I don’t want to make you muff dive in some smelly toilet. My car is much more comfortable!” She giggled.

I’d had the silly idea I’d have to pay up at her house. In a way, she was helping me. If ever there was a bet I’d welsh on, it’d be one where I could escape to the safety of my home. By her insisting the debt be paid in the back seat of her car, my options at the time felt nonexistent.

I’d seen Jane’s pussy before. I am pretty sure I’ve described it. Hairy. Very hairy. So hairy that her most intimate and private parts were, even when uncovered, pretty well hidden in a thick pelt of fur that protected her modesty right up until she spread her legs and her pink clam was wide open for inspection.

To be more specific, some of Jane’s hair encroached on the inside of her outer lips. For a moment, I was tempted to pluck some of that hair - you know, do some landscaping for her. The thought distracted me from what I’d have to do for her. Still, it was somewhat exciting to be that close to another woman’s pussy for the first time.

She smelled of soap and perfume, a scent that quickly became overridden by the musk of an excited woman. Jane had to help me again. She made me get close as she sprawled on the back seat of her car with one leg hooked over the back of the seat behind her and the other on the headrest of the front seat. She used her fingers to trace the contours of her most private of privates, unashamedly showing me how wet she was getting.

I’d never been so close to another woman. I know, I’ve said that already but I wanted to convey how surreal the experience was as Jane encouraged me to get my face closer and closer to her groin. I had my face less than a foot from her opening and instead of feeling revulsion, I was actually somewhat turned on myself as I studied where my tongue would soon be.

Jane got impatient with me after a few seconds and grabbed my head on either side and forcefully pulled me into her, mashing my nose and lips against her sex in a way that left no options for me. My tongue tentatively slipped between my lips and pressed between her folds. It wasn’t anything near as horrifying as I’d expected it to be.

Jane’s secretions, while different to mine and lately I’d become well acquainted with mine off Kendrick’s cock - were VERY pleasant. Actually quite yummy, if I’m being totally honest. She’d forced my mouth against her slit, but she didn’t have to hold it there. After that initial taste, I found myself hungering for more.

I’ve never been with another woman. I thought I’d be really bad at licking a pussy but it was surprisingly natural to lick in ways I’d enjoy and it didn’t take Jane long to lose control of herself that first time, coating my tongue in the juices from her first orgasm.

Thoughts of stopping after I got her off were discarded. Not by her, but by me. Pussy tastes incredible and I wanted more! I could justify myself by saying I didn’t have a choice. I’d agreed to eat her for an hour if she wanted. Well I was the one who wanted to keep going as much as she wanted me to. I even swiped my tongue down low, catching stray juices that were making their way to her asshole.

I vividly remember feeling her rosebud with my tongue for the first time and fighting a brief battle with myself. I had my tongue on her butt hole. So gross. So disgusting. Yet I was almost beyond caring and that’s why the battle in my mind didn’t last long. I began to energetically lick her there too because her moans and urging told me how much she too liked what I was doing.

The hard part was keeping my tongue at work for an hour. The tongue is a muscle and that muscle got a real workout that first time. It was sore and worn out long before I wanted to stop. Eventually Jane took pity on me and pulled my head away from her crotch.

“I knew it. A born muff-diver. How could you have gone so long not indulging yourself, Carrie?” Jane asked.

It wasn’t meant as a putdown, although I blushed at what I’d just spent the better part of an hour doing. I ignored the question, too embarrassed to answer.

“I ... wow ... I never really thought about what it’d feel like DOING that. No wonder Ken doesn’t mind going down on me!” I exclaimed once I’d fully caught my breath.

I immediately wished I hadn’t had that thought, especially out loud. I’d just cheated on Ken. I begged Jane to never tell Kendrick, insisting it’d destroy him to know his wife had licked another woman’s pussy. Jane was still laying there open and unashamedly displaying her pussy when two guys showed up.

As fate would have it, two guys that worked at the Jiffy Lube were on their break and as soon as they rounded the corner, she saw them through the passenger window and claimed them both.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.