Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 9: Bound for Glory

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9: Bound for Glory - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

Friday night, the six of them gathered in their lounge room a bit before seven o’clock. Larissa was intrigued to see that the guys were all dressed nicely, but Maria and Fiona were definitely dressed quite sexy indeed. Larissa, on the other hand, knew nothing other than she was to keep the night free.

“OK, babe, are you ready?”

Larissa laughed. “Hell, yeah, I’m ready. I don’t know what for! What should I wear?” She had done her hair, but she didn’t have any face on, and she just was just wearing t-shirt and shorts.

“Well, to start with, this.” Julian handed her the lace choker. A bolt of pure pleasure ran through her: game on! She was instantly excited, and said to herself, “here we go!” She put it on and jumped up onto Julian.

Gently, Julian helped her down, smiled at her and handed her a dress and some underwear and shoes. “Put these on, and then we’ll go.”

“Just this? Really?”

Julian nodded. “Yep!”

The underwear and the dress were new to her. The underwear was sexy, and flimsy, and cheap, a flimsy black g-string and a demi-bra that fastened at the front. She changed in front of them, wiggling her butt. The dress was pre-loved: a very little black dress, with a zipper up the front – interesting and suggestive – and the shoes, just black flats. That really didn’t give her much of a clue what was to come. “No makeup? Really?” Fiona gave her the thumbs up on that one, so she shrugged. “OK, let’s go then!”

“One last thing.” Julian pulled that silk tie from his pocket. He spun her around, and pulled her arms behind her back, and wrapped the silk tie around her wrists a few times. She had little movement in her arms, though her shoulders weren’t tight. She shivered. This was going to be amazing!

“OK, babe, tonight, you’re going to have an adventure. You may be challenged at times, even find it crazy, but you can be confident that you’re going to be safe, and there is always going to be a safe space for you if you ask for it. So feel free to be wild! And always remember, I love you!”

She smiled at him, “I love you to. Let’s have fun.” Though she was definitely a bit nervous... “trust Julian,” she said to herself. “I do.”

He walked her out to Alan’s car, and then he got in the back seat with her. He loosened the tie so she could get her hands around to the side of her hips, though they were still tied. Once her seatbelt was on, he sat in the middle seat beside her, and carefully put a blindfold on her.

Larissa had no idea where they were going, but she quickly decided that she didn’t care. It was out of her hands, everything was out of her hands, so why pay any attention? She focused on her tactile experience, what a wonderful trip this was. And then, it got better: Julian started kissing her, and running his hands over her body, anywhere he wanted. Except her pussy, though she pushed it forward in need. All she could do was try and anticipate where the next touch would be, though she hardly ever got it right. But the end of the car trip, she was panting with need.

Julian helped her out of the car and guided her a few steps forward. “There’s a step up,” he murmured in her ear, and helped her over it. Then, he tightened up her silk tie, leaving her arms with very little movement. There was a bit of delay, and she imagined what she looked like. She was pretty sure that she was on the footpath of a side street, from the background noise. Perhaps it wasn’t that lit, she imagined, or perhaps there were not that many people around.

“OK, we’re ready. We couldn’t get the parks we wanted, so we have to walk for a few minutes. If you feel yourself get picked up, it’s because the surface is poor. We don’t want you tripping. Now this is a pretty busy street, and it’s well lit, and there’s plenty of people around.” Larissa drew in her breath. “Yes, they’re all looking at you. I wonder what they’re thinking when they look at you, babe, in your hot little dress, and your blindfold. And your bright red tie. There’s five of us with you, so you’re safe. OK, let’s go.”

Now, Larissa’s hearing was her focus, trying to pick out what was around her. She did hear an ongoing buzz of surprised comment, though she couldn’t quite make out the words. Julian’s hand was firm on her arm, guiding her. She had total confidence in him, and a couple of times he picked her up for a few seconds.

After a couple of minutes, she heard Julian draw in his breath, and then a strong female voice said, “Hey, girl in the blindfold, are you OK?” Oh, that was so delicious, and she smiled with glee. They could stop right now, and this was all worth it. Anything beyond here was just a bonus.

“Ooh, yes, I’m fine. I’m having an adventure, and the guy holding me is my boyfriend, and I’m very safe and having fun. Thank you for asking!”

She could hear the surprise in the voice when it answered, “Great, well, you have lots of fun tonight. You’re going to look after her properly and keep her safe, yes?” the voice said, obviously to Julian.

She was astonished to hear Julian say, “Oh, yes, Officer, she’s my treasure. That’s why there’s five of us around her. We’re just going round the corner. Let me know if there’s a problem.” That was the police?! That was even better!

Another minute of walking, and then Julian picked her up. This time she could tell that they went inside a building, turned a couple of corners, and then went up some stairs. At the top of the stairs ... wait on, she knew that smell, it couldn’t be ... Julian put her down, orientated her, and guided her into a brightly lit area; she could see just enough to know that.

Then her blindfold was removed. “Surprise!” she heard a chorus of voices say, and she blinked as she looked around. As she had thought from the smell, she was back in the same private room of her own restaurant, and looking around, it was the same group of people as two nights ago, all standing watching her. Suddenly, she had a clear idea what was coming. She was going to get stripped while all these people watched. Even including Julian’s parents. Her mum.

She was breathless at the idea. Really? Could she do that? But she was tied up. It was pretty much going to just happen. Whoa, is this what Kat felt like? How far was Julian going to take her? It was overwhelming, but the experience didn’t stop for her. D-One and Kat came up to her, a big smile on their faces, and leaned in and kissed her cheeks, both at once. Kat quickly said, “Deep breath, and remember, you’re going to have fun.”

Larissa did take a deep breath, but then she realised ... she was probably the only person in the room who didn’t know how far this was going to go. Whoa.

And in her own restaurant? Really? Larissa wasn’t sure about this ... to do this in front of the other staff at her own restaurant, her good friends, but who didn’t know about her ... interests? Quickly she looked around, and saw a waitress watching from the door. It wasn’t someone she knew. No, it was! She last saw this girl on the beach as part of Sal and Kat’s family. Ahhh. She said “thanks” to the girl, but she came over to Larissa.

“Hi, I’m Michelle. Tim – my fiancé – and I are your wait staff tonight, so relax and have fun tonight. The other staff don’t know that it’s you here. But I do want you to know that I go to the same uni as you, in nursing, and I heard all about your party. You go girl, you legend!” and she hugged Larissa.

She felt better after that – own it! If Julian wanted to strip her in front of their parents, then she’d make the most of it. It wasn’t in her hands. She turned to Julian, “OK, let’s do this.” She was already wet again.

“Babe, take your shoes off.” Yeah, that she could do. Then he spoke to everyone in the room. “Everyone, thanks for coming back tonight. The other night, we celebrated Larissa’s twenty-first birthday. Tonight, we’re going to celebrate something quite different with Larissa. Tonight is the first time that she’s tied up and she’s going to show off for us. For me. How do you feel, Babe?”

How did she feel? A few of them, her friends, had seen her naked, but even for them, this is was new territory. Uneasily, she realised they might be going further than just naked. Playing with her pussy was likely on the agenda. She hadn’t been displayed like that before to them. And Sal and friends had seen pictures, sure, but not the real thing. And her mum and Julian’s parents ... they had heard a little bit, but not seen anything ... why were they here?

They were all looking at her, too. Tonight, she wasn’t just on display, she was the star attraction.

She took a deep breath. “I feel ... amazing. Thank you all for coming. I suppose I’m the only one who doesn’t know what you’re going to see, but I’m so thrilled you’re going to see me.”

They all smiled at her. She was looking that them now, paying attention. The girls were all dressed sexy. Super sexy. Maria and Fiona had removed their blouses, and were just in transparent bras and mini-skirts. Kat was wearing that little black dress from the first time on the beach, and just a black g-string under it - sweet. Sal was wearing a tight miniskirt with a slit to the waist band – no underwear there – and a lace blouse; no bra either. Julian’s mum was wearing a black dress with a very deep plunge – no bra – that flowed around her legs and very high splits on the sides. Her mum was wearing – wow – a tight top that lifted her chest and showed her nipples off, and tight shiny pants. She’d never seen her mum doing anything like that!

Julian led her to the end of the table, and everyone else went to sit down. Their chair was on a raised platform, she noticed. Julian sat on it, and pulled her onto his lap, facing out. All of the people at the table could see all of her. She breathed deeply. This would be a night to remember.

Everyone was watching as Julian started pulling the zipper on her dress down. When he got to her mid riff, he stopped. The dress didn’t really part, but wow, the expressions on their faces. Oh this was going to be so good!

“We’re going to start tonight by sharing some of the crazy things Larissa has done. And I think I’m going to ask Maria to start.”

Maria told the story of seeing Dave and Kat on the beach, and how crazy hot it made Larissa, and how she did herself straight away, to Maria’s total surprise and jealousy.

Julian pulled the zip a bit further down, and started his hands roaming over her body. Then he asked Kat to tell the story of their second meeting.

Kat told about getting the message. Yeah, she said, that wasn’t a very good decision, but at least she was going for what she wanted, a vision of what life could be. We’re so happy that we decided to meet her and turn her path to a positive celebration of what she wants. So happy to be here tonight with you all. And Larissa.

Julian pulled the zipper down further. Her belly button was visible now, she figured. Not much left...

Sal told the story of their first meeting, and getting her tits out in the café, no warning, and no checking. And admitting to being wet.

Julian pulled the zipper all the way, and the dress fell open. Larissa shivered.

Fiona talked about seeing Larissa naked for the first time, and then their agreement to be naked at home whenever Fiona felt like it, and then seeing Sal, and Sal getting her tits out. Then the four best friends, huddled naked on her bed as she cried, and finally going to the beach with Alan topless, and how Alan could not lie, Larissa had the best tits he ever saw.

Julian pulled the dress apart, and adjusted her so her legs were spread open, her pussy forward. They could all see her pussy now through the undies, her puffy lips, and her clit was no doubt showing itself. His hands were all over her, ohh, they were running up her legs. But not her pussy yet. Yeah, she was sure now where this was going. She was going to get teased and played, all the way till she blew. And they’d all watch it all, and it was going to be a very big one ... how could it not be?

Maria talked about how Larissa would wait on the steps naked for Julian sometimes, and that she knew the first time Julian ever saw her naked was on the steps. And how the neighbours loved it. Julian opened her bra. And then Maria told them about the bikini hugging thing – she hadn’t been there, but she heard all about, including how she shredded the guy for popping her top off. Before she put the top back on. And how Maria had done it with her, and dancing in their underwear for an audience, and what an amazing experience it was.

“Yes,” said Julian, “I think we can say that Larissa really likes people looking at her chest. And isn’t it worth looking at?” With that, he pulled the dress of her shoulders, and down her arms, and also opened the front of the bra and pushed that down her arms too. And everybody was looking at her chest, she saw. “I really love Larissa’s nipples, they’re so responsive.” He spent some time caressing them.

Alan talked about making love in the lounge room, the four of them. And how much Fiona and he loved the friendship and closeness in their home.

Julian finally started working on her pussy. At last. Wow, she really needed that. She closed her eyes, and relaxed. This was going to go wherever Julian wanted it too, and it just kept getting better. Having all them looking at her, it was just increasing her thrill. She took a deep breath.

Now Julian told the story of the party – how she took control of the party, in her plain black thong underwear, and the look on people’s faces. And the look on his face. Still the damn sexiest thing she’s done, he said. It was awesome, her commitment to making sure everyone was OK as they fell like flies, just totally in control of everything. Then the police and ambulance people staring at her, gob-smacked at what she had done, still too busy and committed to do anything about her underwear, and what the hell anyway, and then she and Julian just going with their feelings and having emergency sex on the lawn. Larissa smiled dreamily, hearing it called that. This whole process was amazing. “I figure we got recorded, there were plenty of people watching.”

At this point, Michelle, who was bringing out appetisers, chipped in and said, “You did, I’ve heard about it at uni. But it’s pretty dark, and apparently, it’s hard to tell who it is, but you’re hot. Woohoo, you two are at the top of your game!”

At this point, Julian grabbed a steak knife off the table, and cut her g-string off. That caught her by surprise, she had been anticipating some more time before her pussy was finally out in the open. Well, now it was. What a rush. She leant back a bit more, as much as she could, to make sure everyone could see it as much as possible. Julian’s hands went back to her pussy, opening it up so they could all look. She was wet now, that was for sure, and panting with need.

To her surprise, Aaden talked about finding Julian, tied up, as if it was a surprise, and he and Maria watching Larissa edging him, like a sex goddess.

“All right, everyone, what you’ve heard is stories of a woman totally in touch with herself. A woman who owns what she is, and what she is, it’s breath-taking. That’s the words she says to herself: “Own it.” She’s a legend in her social circles. I can’t tell you how many girls and guys have asked me how I found her or turned her into what she is, or how to be like her.” That was a surprise to Larissa, though she realised she’d heard a bit of it. “She hugs them all, and they love it, but they all want more, though they know it’s not a tease, it’s just such an open expression of how she feels. And does she get hassled? Not when they all hear the stories about what she’s done.”

“I’m so thrilled that there’s a place for me in her life, that I’m the one she chose. And I know that – she looked at me, checked me out, and thought it through, and then decided to make me hers, to dedicate herself to me. I’m honoured that it’s me she trusts to let go into her fantasy and decide what happens to her. And I’m so happy you’re all here to watch her explode. Larissa, I love you.”

It was an awesome experience to hear all that when she was on the edge, him playing with her pussy. And now, he focused on her. Yes, it was time. But she did manage to get “I love you more” out before it was too late.

She leaned her head back, her eyes closed. This was awesome and it was going to be a big one. She was so wet, and Julian finally focused on her clit. It didn’t take long, she was so close, and her whole body was shaking.

Finally, it happened. And oh, it was big! She knew that she was noisy, shaking. What a show, though she was way past doing anything because anyone was watching ... she had totally lost control. Then it was over, and she was spent, but she remembered to open her eyes and look at her audience. They were rapt, smiling at her, loving her with their eyes. Oh, that was amazing. This whole night was amazing. She turned her head to Julian and kissed him. “Sweetie, that was the best. Better than the best. Bestest bestest.”

When they stopped kissing, Julian said to everyone, “Well, there’s some food here, so dig in.” There was a murmur of conversation, and people leant forward and took the food.

Now what was going to happen? Well, for now, Julian leant forward, and grabbed an appetiser – it was all finger food on the table, she noticed – and started feeding her. She smiled at him and tried to kiss his fingers as he did. It was lovely to relax, though of course, everyone was looking at her still. And talking about her, she could see that.

Julian held a glass of water to her mouth, and she drank deeply. Though suddenly she wondered what would happen if she needed to wee? When she stopped drinking, Julian tipped the glass up so some ran down her torso. Amazing.

Then Julian got everyone’s attention. “Well, everyone, wasn’t Larissa amazing?” There was a chorus of affirmation. “OK, well my legs need a break, but there’s no seat for Larissa. So what’s going to happen is that she’s going to move around the table, taking her turn sitting on each of you while we eat our main course.”

Really? That truly caught her by surprise. Being tied up and sitting on all their laps? What? Sitting with Julian and letting them look ... that was one thing. But leaving this safe space? Larissa was suddenly pretty freaked out about that idea, actually, and breathless. Did she really have to do that? Could she trust all these people that much? No, it really was too much, she couldn’t ... but she had no choice; Julian stood her up. She took a deep breath; she’d promised herself that she wasn’t going to ask for a safe space, but ... this was too much. Ahh – Julian was moving her gently but firmly onto Dave’s lap, sitting next to them.

She instinctively burrowed into her safe space on her D-One, though she couldn’t get her arms around him. She zoned out a little, his arms protecting her. After her breathing settled, he said quietly to her, “My wonderful daughter, that was incredible to watch. You’re a magnificent woman. But I see you’re challenged right now. Julian asked me to give you this message. Everyone at the table knows your boundaries and will respect them. Each of them will hug you, and kiss you, and have an obvious good look at you, and ask how you’re feeling. Tell them whatever you want. Then they’ll tell you why you’re special to them, and you have a few minutes to talk to just them, or everyone. When the main course comes, we’ll take turns feeding you – you’re not allowed to do it. Some of them are allowed to ask you if they can play with your nipples, but you don’t have to say yes. If it gets too much at any time, you just have to ask for a break in a safe space, and one of Julian, Lem or I will pluck you up and check how you are. Now, I’m going to untie you – you won’t be tied up again round the table. Are you happy with all that?”

Oh yes, with all that ... she was happy. More than happy. Crazy happy. She turned her head up to him and kissed him hard. Then she looked around and looked gleefully at everyone. This was going to be good!

Gently, D-One removed her silk tie, dress and bra off her arms, and handed them to Michelle who was there waiting to help. Immediately she threw her arms around D-One, and held him tight. After a moment, he said, “Now, I want my look at you, please.” She looked up and smiled at him, and moved back on his knee, spreading her legs apart. “We’re all going to look at you like that tonight. How does it make you feel?”

“Pretty good actually. I like being looked at, to tell the truth. And I guess I have to tell the truth tonight.”

“Yes. You do, and you look great. And everyone will tell you that tonight, because it’s true. But remember, tonight and always, that what truly makes you beautiful is your attitude to life, and the way you express your love. Without those things, all the people here tonight would look at your body and not be moved the way they will be tonight.”

Kat leaned forward and joined the conversation. “I agree. Sal told me that you rated yourself an eight on a good day. That’s an entirely wrong way to look at yourself, and your smile, but if you have to, add plus one for your yoga and Taekwondo work, plus another one for being here without make up, and about plus ten for the changes in your heart, and the impact Julian has had on your life.”

Larissa smiled at Kat, and moved to her lap, giving her a big hug, and a kiss. “I can’t tell you how happy I am that I was on that beach that day, to have you land in my life like a thunderclap. I know that what I did was risky, but I just didn’t know what else to do. Yes, I could have been taken advantage of, but I looked at you both, and I just didn’t think you would. And how right I was. To be like you, that’s what I want. Do people tell you that much?”

Kat smiled at her. “It happens a bit, yes. And it’s nice when it does. But it makes it harder for me, because as soon as I think to myself, I’m awesome, then I’ll immediately stop actually being awesome in any way. And I still have a voice inside my head that says it’s all a fraud. I’m sure you do too. My family know about it, and I trust them to help me. So never stop working to make yourself better, and to trust in Julian. Now, you know what I’d like to see? When you get back to Julian at the end, strip him too, and make love to him.”

Larissa looked at her in surprise. But as soon as the seed was planted, she knew that she was going to do it, and she knew how she was going to make it happen, too. Oh, this was going to be great.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.