Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 8: Bound to Please

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8: Bound to Please - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

One day towards the end of April, Larissa walked in the front door, and went straight into the kitchen for a drink.

“Hey, Larissa, how was your day?” Fiona asked her with a smile and turned to hug her. “A parcel came for you, by the way.”

“That’s weird. I don’t think I’m expecting anything?”

The package was just a small one, addressed to her, and when she opened it, some strips of red silk came out. Weird. Suddenly, she realised what they were. “Oh, wow,” she said, awed. “Fiona...” She couldn’t finish the sentence.

Intrigued, Fiona turned to look. “What the heck is that?”

Larissa took a few deep breaths and said, “They’re silk ties. For tying someone up. For sex.”

She felt so good. Awesome. This was just amazing. Oh, she couldn’t wait until Julian came home in an hour or so. Such validation, after the whole moving-in disaster. She’d been waiting for something along these lines, confirmation that Julian felt that their relationship was sorted, and he had confidence in her, and in himself as well. Maybe him having confidence in himself was more important for her, and she was really pleased about that.

She was just so thrilled, and so was Fiona, who understood what it meant, she could see, and she hugged Fiona deeply as thanks for being such an awesome friend.

But why would Julian address them to her? That was a message, she figured, but why? But then she remembered what Sal had said about this. If she wanted him to tie her up, it had to go both ways ... but she better talk to him and be sure that was what he wanted. Ah. Maybe he was testing her ... she thought about that, and she’d talk to him, but there was still going to be surprises for him. Now, she just had to figure out what they’d be.

It was just warm enough, so she was sitting on the front step naked when Julian arrived home. The girl next door saw her, and just laughed – it was something she’d seen a couple of times now. She launched herself at him.

“Whoa, what happened? Whatever it is, it should happen more!”

“Sweetie, I the silk ties arrived today, I’m sooo excited!”

His smile was beautiful. “Ah, I didn’t expect them till next week!” She hopped down and dragged him to bed and absolutely blew his mind off the earth, rubbing herself all over him, anything she could think of. So excited!

When they were done and rested, she said, “So you want me to use them on you first, like Sal said?”

“Yes, I think so. I thought it was a good idea, and I still do. Are you comfortable with that?”

Her smile was pure pleasure. “Either way works for me. Do we have any limitations?”

The rules of their relationship were that either of them could and should hug and kiss anyone, but anything more than that, sex things, were something only they did with each other, except that they might do sexy things short of full sex with other people if they were together and both agreed. But the interest or opportunity hadn’t come up, though Larissa was sure that only close friends would be candidates, if anyone. Those were the rules for now, at least, though they’d had sex in front of their friends several times, even on the same lounge, with plenty of kissing with the others. Or in front of lots of people, at that party.

“Well, I think the normal rules, and we trust each other around being tied up. That works for you?”

Yeah, that did, and she had some creative ideas how to play with his mind within the rules. Oh, this was going to be so good!

Friday night, Larissa made it very clear to Julian that they weren’t going out. It was a nudie party for the six of them – Fiona and Alan, Julian and Larissa, and Maria and Aaden. Aaden was the boy Maria had hooked up with back after the long weekend, and the sex had grown into a relationship, maybe one that was serious – something new for Maria. He was tall, slim, sinuous Somali guy with a round face that somehow matched his super-gentle personality, and he had the cutest tightly curled hair that the girls just loved to play with. Larissa was the only one who knew that Maria had tried tying him up, and they’d both enjoyed it very much, though he needed that fact to be very private.

Late in the evening, Larissa got all over Julian, and suddenly declared that she wasn’t waiting any more. She dragged him into the bedroom, closed the door, and asked him to lie on the bed. Then she gently tied him to the corners of the bed using the silk ties they’d placed there on the night they arrived using the knots how they’d practiced. She checked that her surprisingly strong man was firmly tied – she wanted him to be clear about that. The she pulled out a lace choker collar that she’d bought to indicate that a game was on, explained what it meant to Julian: whoever wore it had yielded control to the other of them, and then put it around his neck. Then she kissed him deeply, caressing the choker.

Then she sat on his chest and said, “Sweetie, I love you very much. It fills me up and makes my heart want to burst. I’m so thrilled that we’re doing this, that you’re willing to. This is so very special to me. But I don’t want to tie you up too long, so I’m just going to make you come, and then I’ll untie you. OK?”

Julian was pretty excited, she could see. She wondered what he’d think if he knew what was really coming. She rubbed her pussy on this chest, for her own entertainment. Then she moved off him and spent a few minutes playing with all his fun spots, except his dick. He was nice and hard, she could see.

“OK, before we really get into it, are you happy if I take a picture of you and send it to Sal? I’m so excited and I’d really love to share that with her.”

She could see Julian’s thought process. He was going to say yes, then he looked down at his erection, and changed his mind. But then he looked back at her imploring eyes and got a grin on his face. “You have to make me say yes.”

Larissa smirked. Perfect. She focused on his dick now, and his balls, playing with them gently with her hands, gradually increasing the intensity. Soon he was moving nicely, very turned on. She stopped, and kissed him passionately, and then spent some time licking his face and nibbling on his ears. Then she went back to his dick and stroked him while she was kissing him. She put her eyes to his, but there was no point – his eyes were closed. She gently made fun of him for a minute because he couldn’t keep them open when her hand moved. Then she focused on him and brought him to the edge.

She stopped. “Ready for that picture for Sal yet?”

He groaned. No, not quite ready. She went back to it with her hands, bring him back to the edge again. Then she stopped again, and he groaned. She leaned up to him and kissed him. “If you want any tongue action, you have to say yes.” Then she moved down to his crotch and pretended to slurp up his dick. That was enough.

“Yes, please take a photo for Sal.”

She smiled at him and kissed him. Then she grabbed her phone, took a photo from the foot of the bed, and sent it Sal. Then she kissed his dick lovingly. Suddenly she took him all the way into her mouth and licked his balls. That did it, and he ... no. She stopped instead, and sat up, grinning at him.

“I need a drink of water. Just wait here.” She laughed at the expression in his face and walked out of the room.

Shit, he realised, she left the door open.

A few seconds later, Maria walked past the door. She halted, apparently shocked, and looked at Julian, soaking the sight in.

“Oh wow,” she said in a reverent tone. She walked into the room, as if drawn against her will. “Look at you ... a lovely little boy dolly for me to play with.” She smiled at him, and he thought it looked like the way a cat looks at a mouse. “Wow, even with a lovely little choker collar. Shit, aren’t you very nice!”

She sat on the bed next to him and leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips. “It’s awesome that you’ll do this for Larissa. And I can see that you’ve been having a fucking good time in here.” She sat up and ran her finger around his lips. “Such a strong guy. And soooo hard. She’s so very lucky.” She ran her hand gently over his chest.

Then she called out, “Hey Aaden, come look what I found in Larissa and Julian’s room.”

A couple of seconds later, Aaden walked in. His eyes opened wide in surprise. “Wow, man, look at you.” He sat next to Julian on the bed and leant over him, leaning on his chest, to kiss Maria. Then he smiled at Julian and ran his hand through Julian’s hair.

“What should I do with my dolly, Aaden?”

“I think you should play with Larissa’s dolly until she gets back. She’s on the phone or something.”

Maria got a big smile on her face. “Yeah, I should.” She ran her hand up his leg, deviating around his crotch, and across his chest. “But I can’t touch him where I really need to. What the fuck to do?”

Aaden smiled and produced a feather. “No rule against this.”

“Yeah, that works.” She grabbed the feather and ran it along the underside of this dick. He shook, and she laughed. “Yeah, this is going to be fun.” Then Aaden produced his own feather and ran it down Julian’s nose.

Maria spent the next few minutes gently rubbing the feather across his balls and dick, while Aaden worked on his shoulders and chest, and under his arms. Julian was super turned on, writhing and shaking, but it was obvious that this wasn’t going to finish him off.

“Aaden, he’s not going to come like this. But someone needs to fucking come. I think it’s going to be me. Lie down on the bed next to Julian.” He did, and she put the feather down and sat on Aaden’s face. “Thanks dolly. Good luck. I’m just going to sit here and enjoy watching.” She started to grind against Aaden’s face, and moaned.

Julian was distracted, watching Maria writhing and moaning, so it was a surprise when his dick was swallowed up again. He looked down into Larissa’s eyes. She pulled off and smiled at him. “How are you doing there?”

He swallowed, and said, “Awesome. This is amazing, babe.”

“When did you figure out it was a setup?”

“It was a setup?” She looked at him, eyes wide in surprise. Then he laughed, and said, “I figured it out when Aaden produced the feather.”

She smiled at him. “I was watching from the door the whole time. They were only pretending to be surprised. No way I wasn’t checking on you. I love you. Now enjoy the show.”

She took him in her mouth and sucked him and licked him energetically. She watched his face, his smile, and took him right to the edge. Then she stopped, and he groaned. That was enough for Maria, and she erupted, shaking, moaning and squealing. She fell forward onto Julian’s chest.

Larissa let them both rest for a few seconds, and then she poked Maria. “Hey, off, you’re holding up important business here.”

Maria laughed, and said, “Shit, sorry. I’ll blow Aaden out in the lounge. Fiona and Alan can watch. Have a good time!” With that, she kissed Julian deeply, stood up, and ordered Aaden to kiss Julian too. “So you can taste me while she blows you,” she smirked. And then she towed Aaden out of the room.

Larissa lay down between Julian’s legs, and settled in to see how long she could hold him on the edge. For fun, she started the timer on her phone. At around five minutes, she heard some noises and looked around. Fiona and Maria were watching from the door, huge smiles on their faces. She paused, and Fiona said, “We couldn’t not poke our heads in and watch for a second. Julian, thanks so much for doing this for Larissa. We love you guys!” Maria gave them the thumbs up and closed the door for them.

Near ten minutes, Larissa’s concentration wavered for a second, and she realised Julian had crossed the line. She pulled off him and used her hands to massage his dick, and he came, shaking and moaning. Then he was silent. She looked up and realised he had passed out. Thrilled, but also concerned, she moved up and held him. A few seconds later, he opened his eyes and looked at her, and smiled widely. “Babe, that was ... awesome. I’ve never come like that. I passed out, didn’t I?” She smiled and nodded. “For long?”

“Oh no, just a few seconds.” She slid down him and licked up the mess he made. Then she untied him, and they lay and cuddled, his arms around her, while she held him tight.

After a couple of minutes he said, “Babe, that was intense. I love you.”

She kissed him, and said, “I love you more. No matter how much, just more.” She gently removed the lace choker, and presented it to him, the meaning clear. Your turn...

“Did that do it for you?”

“Totally, I so loved that. It was better than coming, honestly, though I won’t say no, of course. When I sat on the beach and watched Kat, and wished for the same, that’s exactly what I would’ve wanted if I knew it was possible. It just makes us closer and more bound together. I keep thinking it’s not possible, and we just keep getting deeper.”

“I’m so glad. I loved it and I feel the same way too. And the way you played that gives me a lot of freedom. I’ve got something in mind for you, but do you have any concerns or limitations?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.