Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

Next Saturday night, Julian and Larissa arrived in time for dinner, and found Kemala in the kitchen. “hi Mum,” Larissa said, and gave her a hug and a kiss, and then Julian did.

She gave them a lovely smile. “Hello son and daughter. How was your week?”

“We had a lovely week, thanks. Where’s our other mum?”

Kemala laughed. “I’m not sure where she is. She’s supposed to be here. It’s her turn to cook while I entertain our man!”

“Well, do you want me to take over in here?”

“On, no, it’s ok, it’s just dinner.”

“Oh. So I’m going to entertain the man?”

Kemala laughed. “When you put it like that ... but no, I’m just joking. Dinner’s basically done and on the table outside, and everyone’s waiting. We just have to carry this stuff down.”

When they sat down at the table, Kemala sat between James and Sophie and gave them both a very passionate kiss. Once the started eating, they all discovered to their amusement that both Kemala and Sophie were answering to ‘mum’, when Steph said, “So how was your week, mum?”, and they both started answering at once.

That started a fun discussion about what they were going to call them both, and eventually they settled on the simple ‘mum’ and ‘k-mum’.

Then Steph said, “So how was your week, k-mum?”

Kemala smiled. “Well, I’m still busy running around after kids, and will be a for a long time. So this week was mostly totally routine, last week of school for the kids. Exciting for them, just busy for me. And exciting for Mega, since she’s going to school next year, which she really wants to do. But we did something really exciting this week, and on Wednesday night, Mega had her first sleep over. She was so excited! And, of course, last night was a little unusual, but that’s a subject for later.”

“Where did Mega sleep over?”

Kemala grinned. “Oh, for that, you’ll have to ask your other mum how her week was.”

Steph grinned and said, “Well, how was your week, mum?”

Sophie grinned. “I had a lovely week. Let’s see. Monday, I slept in! And then Willow came, and I was still in bed, so I said, come have breakfast in bed with me, and Jaiden will get it. Lovely. We’ll talk about the Willow bit later. Tuesday and Wednesday, James and I went down to Sale with Sophie and Xander, which is another story for later. Then I came back and picked up Mega for her sleep over, and we had a wonderful time. Such fun! She felt so grown up hanging out here with her big sister and her second mum.”

Oh! Larissa figured out what was going on – they were setting Sophie to do a ‘sleep over’ at Mega’s place. Clever.

“You know what she really liked? Unlimited time on the Switch, and Jaiden was really great about playing with her for an hour. That’s forever for a five year old who can never get enough time at home. Thanks, Jaiden. Then we put her to bed in her Lissa’s bed, which she was really excited about, and we all read her stories, and then she slept like a baby until I had to wake her up to take her to kindy. I got total love from her when I dropped her off – so cute. Unlike all of you!”

They laughed for that, and then Xander said, “Hey K-mum, can you read me my bedtime story tonight? Mum just voted herself out!”

Kemala laughed. “Sure, I’ll read you a story. What time is your bedtime, big boy?”

Hysterical laughter followed that one. Asha said, “Any time Steph goes to bed. Maybe Steph can suck your thumb for you while K-Mum reads you a story?”

“Yeah, it’s his thumb I’ll suck, for sure,” Steph said, laughing.

“Then Thursday, it was Jaiden and Asha’s graduation.” They were nodding, though of course, they’d all been part of that. A subject for later, Larissa knew.

“And then it was yesterday,” Sophie said, “and I had a little sleep over of my own, which we’ll talk about later.”

“Oh,” Steph said, “Dad, you were here alone? what did you do?”

James grinned. “Who says I was here alone? I could have had any lovely young lady come to visit.”

Larissa jumped in. “Well, I’d pick Ruby. Or Alix.”

Steph said, “Oh no, Layna!”

Then Sophie said, “Why aim low? Larissa!”

Larissa laughed. “Oh no, Ollie for sure.”

They all burst into laughter.

“Well,” James said, “I was trying to remember, when was the last time I had the place to myself for the night? Back before covid? Maybe back before Xander? You went on a youth group camp?”

Sophie was frowning, thinking. “Maybe. Six years?”

“Right. So I bought takeaway food, watched some cricket, then watched AC/DC turned up loud. Farted a lot. Left my clothes on the floor. And then I slept in. Just perfect!”

When they stopped laughing, Steph said, “And made myself come repeatedly while thinking about what Mum was getting up to.”

James grinned. “Are you kidding? I certainly enjoyed the thought, but I have tonight. The pressure’s on! Anyway, my life is boring.” He was interrupted by shouts of laughter. “What I want to know is, how did you go this week, Julian?”

“Well, we’ve had an interesting week. On Monday morning, Chez, Layna and I drove out to meet with Bob, Mary, and Charlotte, who’s one of their analysts that he asked to look into the whole thing. I think she was mainly there to kick them if Layna got them off-kilter. I really liked her – smart, well informed, and able to see through bullshit really quickly. We had a great meeting, and we hashed out terms and conditions really quickly. He’s a good guy to deal with once he knows what he wants. We have a five-year agreement with exit clauses on the year, constant amount indexed to CPI, recognised sponsorship in his and Mary’s name – not corporate, it’s personal. We agreed to do a video on their supply chain work, what does and doesn’t work, and what state, national governments need to do, and what has to be done internationally. And otherwise, it’s up to us. He’s going to watch every video we make obsessively and he can comment after each one and we have to respond to his comments. And he’s keeping an eye out for stuff we should do.”

“So he was off to get his lawyer to write that up, and we did some back and forth on the exit clause details this week, and then we signed yesterday. Which is awesome. And as part of it, we introduced Bob to our current sponsor in Sydney, and Bob flew up to Sydney to meet him on Wednesday, and they bonded over a beer or ten, on a yacht on the harbour, and Bob’s investing in his fund and he’s sending some stuff Bob’s way, and we don’t want to know anything more about that.”

“But that’s super awesome since it meant that we could commit and resolve two problems: we’re buying a van to carry us and our gear around in, so we don’t have to use our cars so much, and we hired Suzy, which is wonderful. She’s going to do anything she can, from cleaning the floors in Steph’s building upwards. Including buying our van. She was jumping for joy. Steph actually heard her from her deck when we told her.”

“I sure did, she went out on the grass and screamed for joy. I knew straight away when I saw it was her.”

“Anyway, her first job is organise travel for me to New Zealand. Because Bob gave me some contacts there around the whole billionaire escape retreats, and there’s definitely a story there. I’m going over for a few days before Christmas, though Larissa can’t come. But we’re going back at some stage ... not sure when. I have to find someone to help over there; our patreon fans have had some useful suggestions. And we have to figure out the whole carbon cost of flying over there, and how that works for our channel. That might be a show in it’s own right? Or we could sail, I suppose. Do a Greta,” he said, grinning. “But in the end, sailing just doesn’t work – takes too long for what we’re doing.”

“Where are you going to be in New Zealand?” Sophie asked. That started a long discussion about whether the few relatives living in New Zealand would be useful, or whether Julian should just get a camper van, or what else they could do. And then dinner was over.

Kemala stood up to tidy up the table, so Larissa said, “Hey K-mum, that’s our job. You need to go and get cozy with your man in the lounge.”

Kemala shrugged. “Hey, my husband can wait. But if you’re going to do that, I want a cuddle with my granddaughter.” Steph laughed and handed her over, since she had pretty much finished feeding. Kemala went and sat between James and Sophie and they all cuddled together over Rachel.

By the time everything was cleaned up, they’d moved to cuddling up around Rachel in the lounge. Once everyone had found a seat, Sophie said, “So Larissa, how was your week, after your massive week the week before?”

Larissa smiled. “I had a wonderful week. Nothing happened! Totally boring.”

Steph laughed at her. “Every time you say that, it turns out that something really great happened. So fess up!”

“No, for real. Every night, go home, eat, clean, social media, shower, sex, shower, sleep. How could it get better than that? I mean, it was period week, so that kind of sucked. Sex is not so much fun. And I started packing for our move, though what could I pack? Winter clothes ... I don’t have much more that I don’t use. Oh, we did go to Taekwondo, of course, and we went to a party last night, got a good dancing our underwear session. And no more period today so we did a good Larissa swim this morning. I’m really looking forward to living at the beach!”

“What’s a Larissa swim?” Kemala asked.

“Oh, I’ll explain,” Asha said. When she finished, she said, “You still see that girl?”

“Oh, yeah, I heard from her last week. She’s got a new guy who sounds good and likes swimming like that with her. But her mum has gone back to her dad. Doesn’t sound good to me.” She shrugged.

“Oh no, I did something super fun yesterday. Layna did her first corporate speaking event. It was an investment bank, and Mark set it up. I trimmed mine, and then Layna did hers. She’s going to be awesome – such a warm engaging speaker, and of course all those old guys, lapping everything she said up. And she’s got a really nice story – how they started, some of the early flops, getting the feel right, and then living with the rocket under them now, and all through it, explaining why they’re doing it, why the sponsors are on board. And all the time, these amazing short clips of Layna doing her thing. She’s going to be a real hit, Julian. It was such an honour for me to share the platform with her for the first time. Long term, that’ll be my claim to fame.” She grinned.

“Oh – duh. Of course. I did something really exciting this week, I did my bushfire training. Two days, cause bushfire season is here. The first half day was all command and control stuff, communications. That’s the most important part, so I can stay out of the way. The second half day, I did driving training and fire evasion techniques with the CFA guys. Seriously scary stuff.” She saw the look on their faces. “Now I’m allowed to drive inside the fire zones as part of the emergency response, but I generally have to drive in CFA convoys, and they were training me what to expect, and what to do if we get trapped in an actual fire. Then the second day, I did a lot of stuff about burns treatment, and deciding whether to euthanise wild animals, and going through our own command and control, and other bushfire policies. They tell me I’m guaranteed to get bushfire experience at the best of times, but the last few years, we’ve had plenty of it.”

Sophie was evidently struggling with this. “Why do you do bushfires, and isn’t that risky?”

Larissa shrugged. “Well, they said figure five hundred to a thousand dead or dying animals per hectare, and a hundred thousand hectares burnt in a season, then you have ten million plus dead animals. We’re not going to make a dent in that, or even a scratch. No, where we come in is three different ways – dealing with dead or dying or lost pets, so people don’t do suicide missions into the fire, dealing with wounded animals on the roads, which are a traffic hazard for the firefighters, and picking up and dealing with protected animals from the roadside that aren’t too badly injured. Koalas, mainly. So they said to take a lot of ammunition – apparently I’ll be very efficient at that. And no, it’s not risky. Mainly I’ll be working behind the scenes, where the fire has been. The biggest risk – a real one – is falling trees.”

“What about if you get trapped in a fire?”

“Well, if I can get to a CFA vehicle, I should do that – they’re pretty good. Otherwise I stay in my van. There’s a steel wool blanket hanging on the ceiling above me; I just pull that down and get under it, until the van’s burning, and then I get out, taking the blanket with me, wrapped up as much as possible, and find some ground that’s not too hot, and wait. And take my survival kit with me – water, radio and smoke mask. They showed us some amazing footage of a CFA truck burning in the fire, and then the crew in it getting out, all fine. None of us have ever been injured or caught in a fire, so I’m not too worried. Mainly it was fun because the CFA guys were waiting for me.”

“Waiting for you?”

“Yes, they saw me on TV and knew they’d see me eventually, so they made sure I got a particularly hard time, pushed me harder. At first, I thought it because I was a girl but they get plenty of girls. No, it was specially for me. Then they bought me a beer and said I passed, like they expected, and told me amazing stories, and said that they’re looking forward to seeing me out there. Though of course I turned down the beer. Then, they did something even more amazing. We were at a real fire station, and there was an actual call out, so they dragged me into the back of the fire engine, and I sat in the middle while we went to the fire, watching the driving.”

“Wow!” several of the family said.

“Oh, yes, it was awesome! Siren going, honking like mad, everyone getting out of the way and looking at the fire engine – an incredible experience. And watching the driver, totally focused on it, and the woman next to him navigating and talking to command. I’ve got to convince Bob that we need sirens!” Then she shrugged. “Would never happen, but it would be heaps of fun. Anyway, they’re going to ask Mark for me to speak to them. That’ll be lots of fun too!”

“Hey, what happened with the fire?” James asked.

“Oh, it was a false alarm. Totally boring once we got there. So, really, that’s it, Steph. Oh no, Julian, tell them your news.”

Julian grimaced. “Yes. I have a follow up thing from the Sale trip. The CWA down there have invited me to a meeting to talk about climate change.”

“Well, isn’t that a good thing?” James asked.

Julian frowned. “Well, it should be. At first I thought it would be all the old woman – you know, country woman’s association – but they’re inviting anyone who’s a farmer, and it’s going to be standing room only. Totally not covid safe, but hey, all these old farmers ... they ain’t changing for no one, which is the problem really. It just feels like a hanging party for me, they’re going to rip me about net zero energy policy and the Green party’s leftist social agenda.”

“But you’re still going? Will you be OK?” Sophie asked him, concerned.

“Well, how can I not? I’ll just have to do the best I can. Jane’s family will be there.” He shrugged. “The worst that can happen is that they’ll all shout at me, but maybe I’ll convince a few of them.”

Larissa grinned. “It’ll go fine – you’ll see. My man is awesome. Anyway, I do have a couple of stories to pass on later, but it’s bedtime for Rachel, right?”

Asha stood up. “My turn tonight. I’ll put her to bed, and Steph and Larissa, you’re showering with K-mum. When we get back, we can hear Larissa’s stories.”

Once Asha had taken Rachel, Larissa said, “Well, k-mum, are you up for a shower?”

Kemala grinned and said, “Absolutely! Looking forward to this.” Larissa pulled her up, and she said to James and Sophie, “Feel free to get started. I’ll be started by the time I get back.” She grinned at them.

In the shower, Kemala hugged both Steph and Larissa, and Larissa asked her, “Are you ready for tonight?”

Kemala grinned. “I certainly am. I’m really looking forward to it.”

“Great. So, the rules of my relationship mean that in the shower, we clean ourselves down there. But my rules are different for family, and tonight, you’re family. So how about it?”

Kemala smiled. “I kind of figured that’s how it worked for you, talking to Asha. What about you, Steph?”

“Same in this regard.”

“Well, I’m in,” Kemala said.

She was nicely turned on when they were finished. Then Larissa and Steph dried her. “We really hope you have a good time tonight.” Larissa wrapped her up in a towel. “Off you go, we’ll be there shortly.”

When they got back to the lounge, they found that Kemala had dropped her towel, and was on the lounge between James and Sophie, kissing them. Larissa looked at her in surprise. Kemala laughed. “I know that we’re all going to end up naked. So why have any games?” Larissa grinned, and let her towel fall to the floor. When she turned to walk to Julian, she found Steph had done the same. She sat down with Julian and curled up against him. So content, resting with her man. Sweet.

“Hey, Mum,” she said, “how’s Willow doing?”

Sophie smiled. “She came around early on Monday morning and I was still asleep, so Asha got her to get into bed with me and cuddle up to me. What a lovely surprise! Then we had breakfast in bed, from a grinning naked manservant, and we talked for a couple of hours. She made some decisions, and we talked about them. She’s getting better, and one of her decisions was particularly brave, I think. We talked a lot about self-discipline, and how to be self-disciplined. I told her about what you did, Larissa, and about your principles, so she went off write her own principles. So her really brave decision is that she’s going to do what you did – she’s going to come here one night next week, and I’m going to tie her up like you were, and do the things you did, and it’ll be Dad and I, and Jaiden and Asha, and her dad’s woman, who she’s really starting to appreciate.”

“Whose feet will she sit at?” Larissa asked.

“Yes, important question. Both James and I. And I told her about what you did last weekend, the pressure you felt, and the initials on your wrist. Which reminds me, you said you were going to maintain that dot, and you did for a while, but then I think it’s gone. What happened? Willow wanted to know.”

Larissa shrugged. “It doesn’t last so long there – I’m always washing my hands constantly at work. And I forgot about it for a few days and it was gone. So I talked to Julian about it and he said, I can decide that the dot absorbed inside me. So I did. If one day, I need a chaser dot, then we’ll do that.”

“Thanks. I think that’s nice. Each of us is going to write something on her when she comes around. We’re all thinking about what it’s going to be, and why. Also, we’re buying her a choker like my favourite co-wife’s choker, and she’s going to wear that, and we’re going to present it to her as a gift, so that she can wear it whenever and remember that she can and must master herself.”

“Oh!” Jaiden said, “I was hoping to see that choker, k-mum. Is it getting an airing tonight?”

Kemala smiled. “First wife privilege to decide, and my first wife says, no collar for me.” She kissed Sophie. “Maybe you’ll see it one day at our place.”

Jaiden grinned. “I’ll talk to my other Dad. Mum, tell us about Sale.”

“Well, James took a couple of days off too, which was lovely. So I sent him off with Xander, and Steph and I went down together a little later, and we did that because we met someone on the way down there. Yes, Larissa was really lovely and set up a coffee between her mum and us.”

“First of all, of course, we got this incredible dump of ‘Larissa this, Larissa that’. She’s seriously infatuated with you, Larissa, but I think she knows that she has to be careful around Bob and Mary, so we got it instead. And of course, we both love you, but I was thinking what you said about the younger sister thing, and I felt that very much. It was interesting: I was expecting some tension over the way you think of me as your mum so strongly, and she’s your actual mum. I mean, I had that with my lovely second wife over our favourite daughter initially, as we got used to that. Of course, we’re getting there now.”

Steph laughed at her. “How could you possibly be more there than where you are right now?”

Both Kemala and Sophie laughed and kissed. “We can do that tonight! But anyway, none of that with your mum. Perhaps it’s being a submissive, but she’s basically taking the attitude that Larissa’s doing awesome, so whatever I’m doing, she loves it and she’ll support it however she can. So, Larissa, you don’t have to feel bad about calling us ‘your family’, or calling me ‘mum’, she’s totally good with that. She specifically said that.”

Honestly, that was surprising, and also touching, and she rested her head on Julian’s chest, with tears in her eyes.

“The biggest reason you’re awesome is that you’ve given her respect. She knows she needed it, and she wasn’t getting enough of it, and you’ve just inserted yourself into their life and forced them to give it to her. That you could do that, and then they acknowledge you as their daughter? She can’t believe that. Anyway, after like half an hour of ‘all about Larissa’, then she switched subjects and she wanted to know everything she could about us, all the while she cuddled Rachel was seriously as she could. I wasn’t sure Steph was going to get her back. Larissa, she’s hanging out for grandkids. Of course, she has twice as many opportunities for that now, and babies are not Mary’s thing; she loves them once they’re walking. And she’s seriously looking forward to Christmas now. She wanted to know what to bring, and I said that the only thing she was allowed to bring, but she had to, was something over her halter top, since grandparents will be there, and we might see Xander’s mum and dad. Steph, anything else?”

“Well, the threesome!”

“Oh yes, of course, she was fascinated that I’d organise a threesome with a good friend for one night, and that it was not a submissive thing. And also, absolutely amazed that you all were so open about it, and fine. And of course, Steph was there, so Steph told her some stories, and then Steph showed her the birth photos – all three post-birth sets. Mind blown, totally. Then we just had to go, but at least we’re going to have her with us for dinner on Christmas day. She’s going to talk to Mary about whether she can sleep over and serve us for breakfast, since I told her she’s not allowed to do that for dinner, she has to get know everyone. Talking about sleep overs, Larissa, anything to report?”

Larissa grinned. “I do. So I told you how I said that Matt and Isabella should do a sleep over with their partners to get to know mum better? Well, they did that Thursday night. Mum and Ella cooked them dinner. Ella’s a bit of a bimbo, but she knows her way around a kitchen, Mum was impressed. And so was Mary, very obviously. And the four of them agreed that just for the night, they were going to call Mary by her name, and mum would be ‘Mum’, though they kept forgetting and laughing. And they did what I said and acted like irresponsible teenagers, and eventually even Matt relaxed and got into it.”

“And they did threaten to listen at the door, so Bob said they were going leave the door open, and they knew pretty much what was going to be happening, but if they wanted to see a real sex machine at work, they were welcome to come and watch. They didn’t, but Isabella wanted to, and Mum thinks she will some time. Which is funny for me. Then later, she came out to the kitchen to get Bob and Mary their nightcap, and both couples were going for it on the lounge room floor. She did wake ups for them the next morning since they had to go places, and Bob said she had to do that naked, but since the kids were all naked when she woke them up, and they knew she’d seen them the night before, they were just amused by that. She says that they all enjoyed it, and Matt was the last to leave, and he had a long talk to Bob about the money stuff, and Matt has come around, and he apologised to mum privately.” Larissa laughed. “He’s such a wuss. And he’s got no principles. He looks like he’s intelligent, he’s just a bimbo in a moral sense.” Then she thought. “Julian, do you think he should do Taekwondo?”

“Maybe. I’ll try and talk to him about it.”

“So Mum was very happy how it went, and at least they’re not uncomfortable with her now. Respect ... well, Ella does. The others might take longer. Anyway, back to your story, mum.”

“Well, then we went and visited Sharon. Kemala, that’s the dressmaker. Larissa, did you bring that dress? No? Well, love, you’ll have to wait until Asha has hers. I liked her. She says Larissa’s made her incredibly busy, and it’s really good for them financially, so they’re super happy. She did give me message for you, Larissa. She said to tell you that she adjusted her own dress after measuring you up, and then she did what you did to Asha to her husband, and it was good for nearly all week.” Larissa laughed. “So then she wanted to know, what was it like having you in my family. I let Steph handle that. She’s sure that not one word Steph told her is true, so I don’t know what she’ll say to you when you go back, but in the meantime, she’s going to farm these stories out to her husband over time so she gets value out of them. And I love the dress you girls chose for me. Thank you. That deserves a good hug and kiss, but I’m comfortable, so, my love, can you do that for me?”

Kemala grinned and got up and gave each of the girls a hug and a kiss, making sure that the boys got a good look at her while she was doing it. As she sat back down between James and Sophie, she said, “I must say, it’s strange that my daughter is the one with clothes on!”

Asha laughed and said, “I haven’t seen any certificates yet!”

“Boys ... what are you waiting for? Anyway, then we went and had a long lunch with all Steph’s friends from down there. Steph, what a good bunch of friends you’ve found there!”

Steph grinned. “So we did introductions, and I bet you can guess what the three main subjects everyone wanted to talk about were!”

Sophie laughed. “Well, go on, guys, what would you pick? Not you, Xander.”

Julian laughed. “Well, Layna generally, and the groupies, very definitely. And ... maybe Steph and social media?”

“First two, dead on. The third, not even close!” No more guessers, so she said, “The biggest subject by far was those two girls, and the fall out. There’s a range of opinions going around – people are either upset that outsiders interfered, or that outsiders needed to interfere. Of course, the girls were well known as sluts. I’m sorry, Larissa, I know you genuinely hate that word, but this time it seems like the appropriate word, and it was what they were using. But it sort of happened slowly, and no one stopped to think. Well, that’s not true; lots of people are saying they tried to get the girls to talk, but I think that there’s only a few who really did. Steph’s friends figure that the mothers are pretty shameless, and will be out on bail soon, and bad-mouthing Layna and team as much as they can, but there will be a trial, and they know what the charges are going to be now, prostitution of minors, child pornography, sexual abuse. Really bad stuff, so how can Layna and team look bad?

“Child pornography?” Asha asked.

“Oh, we were figuring that with girls as out there as those two, family photos would naturally be pretty out there, and they’ve decided to add that to the mix just from them. But it’s possible the mums were selling photos? Larissa, can you say anything about that?” Larissa shook her head, a grim look on her face. “Anyway, eventually they tired of that subject. Xander, was that a problem for you?”

“Could have been. I sent the team leads an email on Friday about lunch time saying that they’d hear all sorts of things, and not to believe anything that didn’t come from the police, and to say nothing, and to spread the word to all the crew. And then on Tuesday in the management meeting, everyone wanted to talk about it, and I said, ‘have the police made a statement? No? Then there’s nothing to talk about. And if you think I know more than that, then you’d know that I can’t possibly talk about it, except to say that I’m confident Layna and team will come out of this looking great.’ And that was that.”

“Great. Well, then they were talking about Layna more generally. She’s got a lot of fans, that’s for sure. You’re going to get a lot of viewers down there for your episode.”

Julian said, “We’re thinking about whether we can put in the credits, ‘No wildlife was harmed in the making of this video, but two little kittens were rescued.’ Chez has sought legal advice and asked the police. We really want to do that, and we don’t think it should prejudice a trial. And I should tell you about this – I had a long talk to the two techie boys about this; you were right, Asha, they’d figured out that the girls weren’t right inside, but didn’t know what to do about it. They’ve decided that if there’s a next time, they’d pick the same girls up, but insist on getting to know them better first, and getting Chez and Layna to sign off on them, and Larissa if she’s there. They hate the idea that they if they did what Chez and Jo said at first, and not pick the girls, they’d still be out there. So Chez is writing a contract for us to sign around our expectations around picking up partners. We really did like the way getting a house worked for us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.