Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

On Thursday night, Larissa did it again: she turned up at Steph’s home covered in mud and stinking to high heaven. Though not pig shit this time, at least. Her obvious first stop was the new Youtube project office; they were getting settled nicely into it now. All the team was there, trying to finish a new video off. Larissa kissed Julian and got of the room since they were all screwing their nose up. Julian said he’d be up in a little while once the video was done.

The same woman turned up while she was waiting for the lift as the last time. Larissa laughed at her and apologised and said she could go first this time. The girl smiled back and wanted to know how Larissa got so dirty. Larissa told her, and at least she didn’t recognise Larissa from off TV, but she did say, when the lift came, “Oh, hell, I can put up with the smell. Get in the lift with me.”

Steph laughed when she turned up. “You’ve let me down, Larissa. You only smell bad, not nuclear! I want to introduce you to some friends.” Her apartment was packed – Amelia was there, smiling at her, and two other mums with babies, Steph’s friends from the same building, with prams and baby stuff everywhere. When she came out of the shower, towel around her waist, one of the husbands had turned up. Oops, but she shrugged and just smiled and said hello as if that was normal, knowing Steph set her up, and, well, no point being embarrassed about this while standing under a photo of her naked. At least she had some clothes to wear in her bag; she nearly hadn’t bothered packing anything but underwear.

Steph introduced her to the husband. She wanted to talk to Amelia, of course, but she ended up talking to the couple instead. This must be the couple that Steph had taken under her wing. Well, she could talk to them; she couldn’t ask Amelia the questions she really wanted to until the other mums were gone. Steph had told them about Lacey, of course, so she grinned and returned the favour: had they seen Steph’s nipple on Youtube? Well, of course, she had to find that video and bring it up on Steph’s TV. Hah, the look on Steph’s face – now Steph might check with her a bit first before telling everyone about Lacey and expecting Larissa to be happy about it. But it did distract them into talking about the merits of cloth vs disposable nappies. Which let her sass Steph by pointing out that one clear advantage of cloth nappies was that you could hang them on the line in your underwear. Laughter from them all, since all the girls had done that now, she discovered. Oh shit, because guess what, there were still nappies on the line ... sigh, she lost that round. Ruefully, she popped her clothes off, and went off to collect the nappies.

At least she could invite Amelia to come with her, and she could ask Amelia how it was going with Ross since Sunday morning. Amelia gave her a lovely smile, just gorgeous, and a huge hug. Things were going more than well, they were just awesome. Sex ... so good. It had certainly changed her perspective about some of the people around her. And Ross: just perfect, so utterly perfect; nothing wrong with him at all. They’d been together every night, at his family’s house or hers, and they could hardly keep their hands off each other. What was Jaiden and Asha’s record for a single day?

Larissa grinned; she remembered feeling like that too. A subject for later, to talk to her and give the hooks for the tools to deal with being let down from that. No doubt, like Larissa herself, she couldn’t even grasp the tools right now. Well, Larissa had Sal, her angel. They better make sure that if nothing else, Amelia would know that she had Steph and Larissa. And Sophie.

She was just about to tell Amelia that Steph’s record was eleven times in a single day when the old grump that Steph had talked about turned up, and it was clear that Larissa doing this in her underwear – quite the skimpy ones – didn’t fit her expectations. But given what Steph had said, Larissa apologised profusely and said that she hadn’t thought about her underwear choice, coming to visit Steph, but she really didn’t want to be seen as critical to Steph for doing it in her underwear, and could the lovely old lady forgive her this once? It was all Amelia could do not to burst into laughter, standing behind the old woman, Larissa could see. Then the old woman asked her whether Xander was treating Steph properly – wasn’t he demanding too much from her? Larissa shrugged. Guys these days ... just sex obsessed, but what could any one woman do but grin and pretend to be like that too? Hell, Larissa said, next thing, husbands would be demanding obedience from their wives like the good old days and tying them up to make sure. Probably naked, nowadays! Amelia had to hold her mouth shut to keep herself silent. Larissa promised to keep a close eye on Steph and make sure Xander was loving her properly, and said she’d make sure Amelia was keeping a close eye on whatever they got up to as well. That did it for Amelia, and she totally lost it. At least she had the presence of mind to try to make it sound like a coughing fit. It nearly did, too. The old woman rushed off to get Amelia a glass of water from the lovely young people working so hard in the downstairs office.

After the glass of water, Amelia managed to hold it together until they got back to Steph’s apartment but she immediately dissolved into hysterical laughter once they were through the door. That was pretty funny until she had to explain to Steph’s friends and both of them quickly figured out what was going on when Amelia hinted at how to understand all Larissa’s double meanings to the old woman. Now Steph wasn’t so amused, and Larissa was the one laughing. Really, the tension was killing them both; she definitely had to tie Steph up that night.

Now it was dinner time, and the other mums packed up and headed to their own apartments to get into their nightly routine. Larissa volunteered to cook, and Steph sat down and fed Rachel. While she was cooking, Amelia talked to her. Eventually, she got to the big question. “So, about getting tied up. The itch was manageable until Saturday night. And of course, I’ve been with Ross nearly continuously since then. But the itch Is getting difficult.”

She stopped there. Larissa thought about it. “I wondered why Ross wasn’t here tonight. I think that you’re asking me to tie you up tonight, to scratch the itch?”

“Well, Ross is busy with work tonight, but that’s why tonight. So yes, I think so?”

“But you’re not sure? You’re not sure whether you want to get tied up, or you’re not sure how far you want to go, and you’re nervous about how far I’ll push you?” Yes, definitely the second. “OK. That’s part of the fun. So strip!”

While Amelia was doing that, still with a look of disbelief on her face, Larissa went and retrieved her silk tie. She might as well carry it everywhere these days, and she pretty much did. “OK, you have a choice. I can tie your hands behind your back. That’ll entertain me. Or I can tie your hands in front of you. That’ll mean that you can hold Rachel when Steph’s finished. But you have to promise that you can only use your hands for things I tell you are OK.” Amelia immediately promised that, she wanted to hold Rachel. Larissa smiled; this was going to play with Amelia’s mind. “You can’t use your hands to cover yourself.” Oh. Amelia looked at her. “Xander is due home soon, and Julian will be up soon. You might still be tied up when they turn up.” Of course, they’d seen her naked quite a bit, but not tied up. She’d think this through but for now her consternation was obvious. “I see that the question of your hair down there is resolved.”

Amelia smiled at her. “Yes, Ross shaved me in his bathroom at home. His sister complained about how long it was taking so he said she could come in if she wanted.” She laughed. “She didn’t. But we did sit down with her and had a great discussion about how you’re so passionate about family, and caring about each other, and we all had a nice hug and talked for real about their lives. He hasn’t always got on well with her – they’re maybe a bit close in age and personality. Then she laughed and said she’d come in no problems next time. Which got us onto the subject of naked yoga. She said no way, but she’s brought it up twice since then. But there’s also a younger brother, and he’s a douchebag.” Larissa looked at her in surprise – that wasn’t usual language for Amelia. Amelia grinned. “Just quoting his sister!”

Dinner was ready, and Rachel was finished feeding. “OK,” Larissa said to Amelia, “it’s dinner time. You’re going to hold Rachel, and we’re going to feed you by hand. Don’t let Rachel near your nipples!” Amelia looked surprised by that, but carefully held Rachel against her chest. Larissa put Julian and Xander’s meals aside for when they came upstairs, and she sat Amelia between them, and close, and they fed her by hand, taking turns. Amelia was uncomfortable about this – didn’t like it at all.

“I understand totally how you feel. Julian made me do what you’re doing, and I didn’t like it either, until I realised how he wanted me to think: he was reminding me how dependent on other people I am, even if I think I’m not. And I can rely on those people to love me and care for me if I let them.” Amelia was thinking about that, she could see. “Now, on the subject of people loving you, and you depending on them, right now, you’re sure that Ross is utterly perfect. Both Steph and I remember when we thought that about our guys too, it’s a lovely feeling. But our men ... even though we love them passionately, they’re just men. And we’re just women. None of us are perfect, and soon enough, you’ll both realise that you’re not perfect, or even perfect for each other. It hurts, love, and it’s hard work. Which is what makes it so special.” Amelia was listening, at least. “You can depend on us if you find coming down from that lovely perfection phase is painful.” Amelia was nodding and smiled at them. And being fed was easier for her after that.

When they finished, Larissa asked her how it was holding Rachel when she was naked. “Yes. I like it. Lots. I don’t know how I’m going to wait for my own!”

“Good, and I understand the problem with waiting. Now, I don’t think we’ve scratched your itch yet.” Amelia wasn’t sure either. “I’ve been thinking about what we’re going to do now. I’ve come up with three options so far. We could do them all, I suppose. The first option is that you sit on the lounge with your legs spread, and try and get yourself off with your hands, while we tell each other fantasies of what Ross can do with you while you’re tied up, or you can do to him, until you come. The second is that I invite Julian and Xander upstairs – they’re waiting downstairs for us to say they can come up, and they can touch you anywhere above the waist until you come.” Wow, Amelia had really liked and not liked both of those. “The third is that we send you out to find that old woman’s apartment like this and you can explain to her that the sex obsessed ones are actually the women.”

Amelia burst into laughter for that one. “Yes, that one, please!”

“OK, which is it then, first, second, or both at once?” Amelia was breathing deeply now, trying to keep control of herself. She couldn’t decide either. Larissa gave her a few seconds, and then said, “If you don’t pick one, we’ll do both.”

“The first!”

Larissa grinned at her. “Guess the guys will have to wait a bit longer for dinner then.” Now Amelia looked remorseful. “Yah, don’t worry, they’re guys, they’ll live. OK, get yourself set up.” Steph took Rachel, and Amelia sat on the lounge, spreading her legs wide. Larissa set Steph and herself up so they were facing her. “I think we should strip too, Steph,” so they did. Amelia found that Larissa had tied her up tight enough that the only way she could touch herself was with the wrong sides of her hands.

“You knew!” Amelia protested to Larissa, who nodded and smiled.

“OK, fantasy time.”

The first fantasy was obvious: Larissa imagined Xander – her brother – coming in and seeing her doing this and watching. Steph’s turn, and she imagined Ross tying Amelia up naked in some beautiful place in the wilderness, and then making a big poster of it for his bedroom. Both of those hit Amelia nicely, and she imagined that Ross tied her to the bed, and touching her all over till she came before he even pushed into her.

Larissa’s turn again, and she imagined that Amelia tied Ross to the bed, and edged him until he was begging, and then Amelia only let him come when he let her take a photo to show to his sister. Amelia smiled at the end of that one. Steph imagined Amelia’s hands tied behind her back, and Ross in the shower with her, using the shower head to try getting her off, and then making her make him come with her mouth. Damn, said Larissa, I want that one, tell Julian please. Amelia laughed and imagined Larissa doing the same to Julian. Larissa grinned and said since she had imagined it to Julian, now she had to actually do it with Ross one day and get Ross to tell them about it. Amelia was surprised by that but then agreed to do that with a grin.

Larissa’s turn, and she imagined Ross tying her up in front of his family; fully clothed, but very kissed, and very obviously into it. That one nearly did it for Amelia; she was rubbing herself as best as she could, very into it now. Steph grinned and imagined Amelia presenting Ross with a certificate allowing him to tie her up immediately at any time of his choosing, and him choosing to do it at a movie, and Amelia having to endure the movie with her arms tied, and Ross playing with her between her legs the whole movie. Amelia groaned, and imagined herself tied over the rail at the end of Ross’s bed, so he could walk in and her pussy was at the right height for him just to screw her. “I’d be ready the whole time, so ready.” Larissa grinned and said, “You’d have to ask his sister to tie you up like that. Or one of us would love to!”

Larissa’s turn and she imagined that Ross tied Amelia to her bed at her house, when it was just the two of them, and blindfolding her too, and then Amelia realising that there was a third person in the room, just watching, as he teased her, loved her, and screwed her. Who would she like that person to be? Jaiden? James? Ross’s Dad? Or his sister? Amelia was really hot now, desperately trying to get herself off. But of course, she couldn’t quite get there like that. Then Steph imagined taking Amelia shopping to buy a bed, and them testing the bed out in the store to see what tying up positions it allowed. With Ross, so they could simulate sex positions ‘to check them out’, but properly tied up in the store. Amelia’s turn, and she could barely speak, but she imagined Larissa tying up both her and Ross, and then controlling their sex so that they were both edged repeatedly. Now Larissa was the one getting herself off, that was so hot, but Steph poked her. “Not fair!” since she was holding Rachel and couldn’t do it.

Larissa stopped and smiled at Amelia. “You’re never going to get there tied up like that. So what I’m going to do is untie you, and then call the guys up. If you haven’t come by the time they get here, they can watch.” Amelia was super close after hearing that, and Larissa only took the tie off one wrist – she was into herself immediately. Larissa never got to call Julian and Xander up; Amelia crossed the line too quickly for that, and she was a joy to behold, completely letting herself go.

When she opened her eyes, she gave them a lovely smile. “Wow!”

Larissa hugged her, and said, “That was lovely. You can chill like that for a few more minutes, and then go and have a shower, and I’ll get the guys up for dinner.” Amelia smiled, and just lay there chilling, and enjoying some aftershocks.

“OK, call the guys up,” Amelia said. “I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

When she came out of the shower, Xander and Julian were sitting there eating dinner. They smiled at her, just a towel around her waist and she grinned, and gave Larissa a big hug. “Thanks so much; that was just perfect for what I needed. You’ve told them about it, right?”

Larissa grinned. “No. You do it now. But don’t tell them the actual fantasies – we’ll tell them or just do them to them. Oh – except the one I said to tell Julian so he can do it to me whenever he wants.”

Amelia laughed, and sat down at the table next to them and told them what Larissa had made her do. Then she had to explain the whole thing with the old woman, and they both laughed as hard as she had in the first place.

When she was done, Larissa said, “OK. You have to tell Ross what we did tonight. No secrets from him, ever. You have to tell him at least three of the fantasies, your pick.”

Amelia grinned at her. “Sounds like fun. When will we have had sex enough times for you to let him tie me up?”

Larissa laughed. “That reminds me, you asked what Jaiden and Asha’s record is before. I have no idea, but I know what Steph’s is. Her and Xander, eleven times in a day. Not orgasms, eleven different times for sex. How many times did you come that day, Steph?”

Steph was changing Rachel’s nappy in the background. “Too many to count. What a wonderful day that was. Of course, we had help! Ruby was amazing! And Asha!”

“Yeah, Asha just kissed them both up and that did it for them. Had to go screw yet again. She’s super hot, that girl. Anyway, it’s not about how many times, it’s about you being comfortable with him, with doing it, without depending on getting tied up. I think it should be an optional extra, icing on the cake, not a core part of what you two do.” Amelia was nodding in agreement. “And I think you’re doing really well from what we see. I was thinking about making you wait until you come down from the ‘he’s perfect’ plateau, but no, I think we really want you to enjoy that while you have it. And who knows how long that’ll last. Mum says it lasted years for them, and maybe you’ll get the same.” Amelia smiled – she loved that idea. “So soon, for sure. Let me think about when, and how I’m going to do it. And you can think about how many friends or family beyond me you’re happy to be there. But it has to be at least some when Ross ties you up the first time, though not necessarily for what follows.”

Time for Rachel’s bedtime, and Amelia wanted to do it. Steph came and sat at the dinner table with them. Xander said, “Larissa, what you’ve done for Amelia, it’s wonderful. Thank you soooo much. She’s like she was as a young teen again – happy, bubbly, exploring life. I was talking to Mum this week. She basically said, sorry, they were wrong, and they love what she is now too. Even before Ross, but specially now. They’re even enjoying that he comes and sleeps over, and spends time getting to know them. So, thank you from all of us.”

Larissa smiled. “Thanks. I mean, I’m just living to our principles, and you know where they come from. And you should thank Julian just as much; I’m nothing without him. And all the rest of my family and friends.”

Xander smiled at her, and did that, and said quietly, “Also, Amelia said something to Mum about getting married, and that you two will be her bridesmaids. So that’s something to look forward to.”

Larissa smiled. “You know, I never thought much of weddings; the ones in my old family, I hated them and what followed was always bad. But now I’m getting married soon, I’m bridesmaid to Maria, I’m going to two weddings from work, my favourite professor is getting married and she invited me, and one of the party chicks from the handfasting thing is pregnant – she says it’s amazing she knows who the guy is for sure, and they’re getting married as well. So sure, let’s throw another into the mix!”

Soon after, Amelia came out and said, “OK, she’s asleep.” She sat at the table with them, still just wearing the towel around her waist. “I could hear you guys, you know. And Mum talked to me as well. Yeah, we’re cool. They know we’re having sex every night, lots of it. I even told her what Sophie said about that and how she thinks about her children and sex, and then later she said that she had lunch with Sophie to talk about it. Mum says she still thinks it’s right to wait till you’re married, but since we didn’t, the price of her supporting Ross and I to do whatever, including having piles of great sex, is that she’s going to do whatever she can to get us to get married. She even took me shopping and bought some sexy lingerie I chose to wow Ross with. And a thong bikini. And, you know, I can live with her trying to get us married, and Ross understands – it’s how she gets on board with our relationship. At least she understands that ‘getting us to get married’ isn’t just ‘hassling us in front of family,’ it’s working to make our relationship better. So yes, I’m really happy. Making up for lost time, and not just in bed.”

Smiles all around, and they talked to her about that for a while, including the fact that she was rebuilding some of her friendships that she’d blown up once her friends got in bed with their guys.

Then Steph got around to asking Larissa how her day went. Larissa smiled, “I had a great day. Today I did something really exciting: I went to the office of the minister for emergency services, and I gave my standard talk about rescuing Lacey, and all the big shot police and ambo people and fire fighters and what-not were there. Oh, and Johnny-boy was there too, which was lovely. And the minister was in and out while I was doing it, and also the minister for women and domestic violence was there, and she listened carefully. And it was even better because Julian was there, and Sal came. So great to have my guardian angel there with me!”

Wow, she could see on Steph’s face. Steph knew Julian went somewhere with her, but not where. “That would have been really interesting – different questions?”

Larissa smiled. “Sure they were. They think I shouldn’t have gone back out there and saved Lacey, and they wish it hadn’t been recorded. It’s just it puts more pressure on the other workers.” She could see she needed to explain, looking at Steph’s outraged expression. “Steph, you have to understand. They absolutely think I should be recognised for what I did. Hero, sure. But they don’t want the others to take risks – the ones I was talking to today are the ones who get to tell family that their loved ones died taking risks, and they’ve had to do that multiple times, so I really respect how they feel. So we talked about that a lot, and with Johnny-boy. At least I always say that it was my first time on my own, and all their people know what that means, what that feels like. Anyway, one of the senior cops, she’s asked me to make a video for new cops, females, about being a girl and a frontline worker. I feel really great about that.”

“And then Sal and I talked to the minister for women, who’s also our local member, and we talked about how Sal rescued me, and how much I absolutely love her. Sal, she’s awesome. She has all these broken women that she fixes up as best she can, and she’s strong and their terrible experiences don’t pull her down. It was wonderful to be free to say what I think about her in front of someone who really matters, though Sal was embarrassed. Anyway, the minister asked Sal to talk to her team sometime. It’s not easy for her though. Sal really gets deep into your life, you know, who you sleep with, and how, and it’s really very intimate. There’s no way a government run program could do anything like that, just impossible.” Larissa laughed. “Well, there’s a few women who’d get off on it but in general it would be awful. And the minister has asked me to go to some dinner with her in Canberra next year – a women’s dinner thing. So, sure.”

“Anyway, then we had lunch with them all, and it was really cool. They made all three of us very welcome. They were trying to recruit Julian to become a cop. One of them even recognised Julian from some protests! And the ambo gals were pumping me to join them instead. Then Mark was like, ‘yeah, she can go pick up the druggies on Friday evenings. But, sure, keep trying to steal her from me.’” Larissa laughed. “None of it was serious. Then they were ragging me about my underwear, because they had that original party on record as well, right. So they’re like, ‘you’re stepping up, where to from here?’ Stuffed if I know, how can it be bigger than what that was?”

Well, Julian and Steph had some fun speculating what could be a wilder and crazier thing than she had already done. But then Larissa looked at her phone to see whether Jaiden and Asha had reported how they were going. The number of smileys had fallen over the week, and no smileys so far this day, just words: “We’re OK”. So obviously that was a question, then. They’d certainly had fun on Tuesday night when James and Sophie visited – James and Sophie had sent a row of smileys just like Jaiden and Asha were, along with “Thanks for the wild trip! – we had a great time” when they left. She was sure looking forward to hearing about that. But then she saw the time: time to move things along here.

“Amelia, have you and Ross talked about what you can do with other guys, or he can do with other girls?”

No, Amelia was looking at her in surprise. So she explained the rules in her relationship with Julian: hug and kiss anyone, and anything above the waist. Sex – nobody else, ever. Playing around with other people, up to oral sex, only by agreement, almost always when together. Then she said, “Steph, what’s your rules?”

Steph smiled. “We can hug and kiss, but no tongue. Except unless we’re together and by agreement. We might go all the way if we agree.”

“Right, Amelia, you should have that discussion with Ross. No hurry, but nights like tonight, it matters. You know the option two I gave you before? Wasn’t going to happen, until you could tell me Ross was OK with it.” Amelia looked at her in surprise. “Yeah, that was to play with your mind. If you’d chosen it, it would’ve fallen through, and we’d have gone back to the first. So for what’s about to happen, you’ll largely be a spectator. But I hope you enjoy it, because I’m about to tie up Steph.”

Wow, that was a bombshell. Xander and Julian already knew, but Steph didn’t – she’d thought that tonight was all about Amelia. But no, Steph was the real reason she was here tonight. Both of them laughed, realising that what she said to the old woman was about tonight.

“Right, Steph, stand up in the middle of the lounge, and everyone else, move there and get your gear off.” Very soon after, Steph was standing, still in her clothes, in front of them all.

“Ok, Steph, how are you feeling?”

“Nervous. Excited. I’m turned on, but my tummy is falling out of me. I’ve been waiting for this for so long!”

Larissa laughed. “I have too. I decided that I was going to tie you up the day you sassed me about it when we got engaged. This won’t be the only time, since Mum’s not here. She’s absolutely going to see you get tied up sometime. So. Xander, get her tits out, please.” He smiled and removed her t-shirt and bra. Larissa got up and knelt behind her and tied her hands behind her back. “OK, you’re staying tied up as long as I want. Xander, finish the job please.” Xander smiled and removed the rest of her clothes. Then Larissa guided her to sit down on a seat. “OK, Amelia, I’d like you to put these stockings on her. Feel her legs up as much as you want.”

Amelia looked at her in surprise, and then smiled and said, “Sure.” Larissa gave her some black stay-up stockings, and she bent down and carefully put them on Steph. That certainly made her touch Steph’s legs a lot, and Steph’s pussy was fully on display, she was hot and wet. “There you go,” Amelia said, and kissed Steph.

Larissa smiled at Amelia. “Thanks. Now, have you ever tasted breast milk? Because Julian and I are about to.” They all laughed at the surprise on Steph’s face. Amelia was just as surprised, so Larissa said to her, “Yeah, I was just as surprised when Steph brought it up in the first place, but apparently it’s not unusual. Xander likes it. When did you last taste it, Xander?”

He laughed. “Well, last night, when we did it last.” And does Steph like that? “She sure does!”

“Yeah, some women get off on breastfeeding. Steph, does it do it for you?”

“Actually, it does a bit. Once we had it all sorted out, yes, breastfeeding Rachel is one of my favourite things to do. Love it. Just her and me, sweet. I was afraid to do it in public once, but now I just do it wherever, and people give me such lovely smiles. Some young guys, just looking at my tits, losers. But anyone else, they just love it. Mother and baby. Such a cliché but so true. Even the old woman, she totally loved me feeding Rachel topless down by the pool in my thong. Which is much more fun since the techie boys can see the pool while they work. But getting off? Yeah, the feeling is there in the background: this is sexy. I’ve had Xander eat me out while doing it. Now that gets me there totally.” She gave Larissa a big grin for that one, and Larissa laughed.

Larissa turned to Amelia. “One of the things I want to do when tying someone is to push their boundaries. Pretty hard for Steph, since she’s so wild. People think I’m the wild chick, but Steph really is. Anyway, we’re both going to taste her. Do you want to? We won’t judge you, and I bet you never get the opportunity with anyone else. Oh, well, I’ll let you for sure when the time comes for me, but I don’t know when that’ll be.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.