Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

The next Saturday, it was Asha who had to go first; Julian was hanging out to hear what she’d told Kemala about what he’d written around her nipple. So once they were settled in the lounge, she said, “Well, the first thing I found is that the tip of your “J” poked out from almost all the clothes I have. So all week, people have been looking at it, and my friends all asked me what the deal was. So I told them all that Jaiden thought it would be funny to mark my tit with his initial using a texta. So they’ve all been asking me all week, what’s my payback going to be? Even my sister asked. And at first, I thought I can’t. Frustrating. But hey, Jaiden was in on it too, so payback is still a thing for him. There’s a prank coming Jaiden’s way from a couple of my friends.” She gave him an evil grin.

“Anyway, I had to explain to mum. And I just couldn’t think of any story I could make up that she wouldn’t see through. Though I came up with some funny stuff, you guys better watch your backs!” She grinned at them. “So in the end, I just told her the truth. I said that Julian did something that made Larissa mad, and as part of sorting it out, because you’re you, a bunch of us got to write our initial on Julian’s dick, and I thought it would be funny to add a smiley face, and then what you did to me as payback. And she was concerned about all that for a few moments, but I made sure Jaiden was there and he explained how you made sure it was OK before and during it. So she said she guessed it was OK, but I could see she was really turned on, and so I said I could get her one like that too, since she’d asked. I’m working on a prank for her – you guys in?” Hell yes, they were all in on that one. “Great. Well, I’m still thinking about it, maybe next week we’ll talk about it.”

“So other than that, more study. So sick of that. Jaiden is too. At least exams start this week. A couple of days this week, we rode our bikes down to the beach and went for an extreme swim, Larissa style.” Asha grinned at Larissa. “Lucas and Willow are going to do it with us next week. Then last night, Mum and Dad C went out, and told us not to do anything they wouldn’t, and we thought hard about what it could be that they wouldn’t do. Anyway, then we had a huge loud party with us all dancing naked on the front lawn, and alcohol everywhere.” She laughed at their expressions. “Yeah, the loud bit ... that’s what we figured they wouldn’t do. They’d do the rest, for sure.” Now everyone else was laughing. “No, not really. Just a group of us from school, only one couple that wasn’t at Willow’s place that time.”

“We just hung here in the lounge. No certificates, I just said that we all had to strip to our undies, and eventually they all did. Tits out, and of course, they asked me about the J, so I told them that Jaiden held me down while his brother put it there, and it was payback for me writing a smiley face as a prank on your jocks over your dick while you were asleep. So they all loved that, and there, I delivered! And we danced, and made out, and Lucas and Willow screwed in front of all us, and later another couple did too, and it was really lovely and chill. So then Jaiden and I did too, of course. And another of the couples was getting to talking themselves into doing it, but mum and dad C were coming home.” She saw the questioning looks. “Oh, we were watching them on find my phone on the big screen later in the night so there were no surprises. No one wanted to stop, so I met them at the door and said they could only come in if they stripped to their undies first. And Mum C was going commando, so I said, naked or go away, and she just stripped and James did too. Right on!”

James and Sophie were looking sheepish. “Really,” Sophie said, “we should not have done that. Their friends are all having sex, sure, but half of them aren’t yet eighteen, and we could get in trouble with their parents or even the law, because they haven’t hit the magic age. But we’d had a very good night, and we were pretty sexed up, and we just did it, and none of them complained.”

“Right,” Asha continued, “so then a few of the others got naked too, and we did, of course. And the couple talked themselves into doing it. Then there was one couple left, and Chantal said to me privately that she didn’t want to be pressured to do it, but could she stay if she didn’t, so I made sure that there was no talk about it for them. So more chill, and more dancing, and some of them danced with mum and dad C for fun.” They were grinning. “So a lovely time. And I think three couples of us are going to do schoolies week together. They had other plans, but they’ve decided they don’t want that crazy scene. So we found an Airbnb place we liked in a good spot down the peninsula, and today Dad C talked the owner into letting us use it for schoolies.” She saw the question on Larissa’s face. “Yeah, AirBnB places are mostly closed to schoolies, cause of problems with drugs and alcohol and mess and noisy parties. We had to promise no drugs and alcohol on premises, no other visitors except for our parents, and no loud noises after eleven pm, and a big bond. But we’re all OK with that – of the six of us, only one is eighteen. So we’re just going to substitute sex for alcohol and exercise for parties. Going to be fun week!”

Sweet, Larissa thought. How much better off Asha was for her schoolies week that she’d been – hers had been a blur of alcohol fuelled parties, with a bit of sex from Ian, but their relationship had been doomed by then.

“Oh, by the way, Larissa, you’ll like this. I was right about Lucas and Willow. He tied her to the couch, and pretended to fall asleep, and her Father and his woman came home to find her, and she was freaked out about it, but her Dad just laughed and said he wasn’t interfering, and since she was hanging around naked in the living room, did she mind if they got it on while they were watching over her, and then Lucas ‘woke up’ and ate her out while they did, and she saw stars, and now she can do whatever she wants at home. Which is sex with Lucas, apparently. Not like us.” Asha grinned. “Man, you were right about her!” Larissa grinned at that. It sounded like Willow was plenty happy, and that’s what mattered.

“Anyway, enough about us. Mum C, you should explain why you were commando!”

Sophie sighed. “Well, last night, we went out for dinner with our nude yoga friends, and some friends of theirs. We had a lovely meal, and it was quite a warm night, so we went for a walk along the beach walk when we finished, and we talked ourselves into going skinny-dipping. So we walked out onto the beach, ditched all our clothes, and went for a swim. Well, that didn’t last long, because the water’s still pretty cold, but then we were all wet, so we just sat on the beach in a big huddle warming up. Nice, and then we all got to talking about wild sex things we had done, and our kids had done. Wild, really. We talked about some of what we’d done, and you guys. All wild. They were killing themselves laughing about what you did to Asha last week. But we still think Steph’s the wildest. Though Julian’s lesbian threesome was a hit!”

She grinned. “Though they’re pretty wild too. They’ve done orgies together, and so have their kids done wild orgies. Not with their kids, though. They’re jealous of how close we are with you. And they drink and think we’re all weird that we don’t much. Or any. Though we told them about your blowjob deal, Larissa, and that was making them think. Some of their kids are drinking too much. Anyway, enough talking, and we pretty much had a kissing and petting orgy on the beach. No actual sex because people were walking by occasionally, else we would’ve had to leave – we’re not up for that. Really nice. But we’re old, and chill, so none of us came – just got right hot. And then, of course, we got home, and so you know about that.”

Larissa smiled at them. Sweet – she’d think that was a wild and crazy thing to do and would’ve totally enjoyed it. She said so; age be damned. Though, yeah, she agreed, she would’ve come for sure on the beach.

“Anyway, we’ve decided: we’re never going to tell Jaiden and Asha not to do what we won’t do again. We’re going to challenge them to do what they think we would do.”

James grinned at that, and said, “Their plans for schoolies week sound OK to us. We’ll have to set aside the whole night for the stories from that. And in case you wondered, we’re fine with it. It’s totally appropriate behaviour for young adults finishing school, and way safer than going out drinking and partying. Kemala agrees. And we know we didn’t always say that, and we’re sorry about that, Steph. Anyway, Xander and Steph, your turn.”

Steph looked at them with a salacious grin. “Nothing happened this week!”

They all laughed. Sophie said, “When Larissa says that, we know it’s particularly out there. So fess up!”

“OK, sure. You were warned! Oh, by the way, I don’t think I suffered when I did schoolies; I wasn’t ready the way Jaiden is. And look at me now, I feel like I’m doing just fine. So, this week, let’s see. I’ve kept hanging the nappies in my undies, and now I’m not the only one, a couple of other mums are doing it too.” She laughed. “It’s like a contagious virus. But one old woman disapproves greatly. She told me she was going to complain, and I shrugged and said, ‘Sure, what’s the grounds,’ cause she’s been a pain before, always playing the rules. Well, she couldn’t find any. The body corporate didn’t make any rules about that, so it’s just plain old law on private property, and so she was stuck. But I don’t want a fight with her, so when she saw me the second time, I told her that my husband was making me do it, and showed her the certificate, and I said I understood why she wasn’t happy, but if she could refrain from complaining, then my husband won’t make me do it topless. So now she’s mad with Xander, except she doesn’t know who he is. Certainly not the sweet guy who helped her when her car broke down last week.” She had to stop, because they were all laughing so loud.

When they stopped, she said, “Now I’ll have to figure out how to finesse that. Soon, cause no doubt she’ll see Xander in his jocks. Xander, you should tell her that your wife forced you to as payback.”

Xander laughed. “Well, that’d be true!”

“Well, there is that. I told the truth too: you did make me do it! Probably we should just stop doing it. Oh – no, I’ll do it in my bikini. That’ll clearly be OK, but it’ll cover me even less. Anyhow, I talked to the hospital, and my boss said, sure, take a few more months to come back. They’ll still be there, and there’ll be something for me to do. So I’m going to do that, because Xander got his promotion! Tell them about that.”

Xander did, and it was a pretty big deal, and a big step in pay, and so they could afford for Steph to not work for a while, and he was really thrilled, though it did mean he’d have to overnight in Sale near the factory, two and a half hours drive away, one night a week. Steph could go with him or stay behind – whatever worked for her.

“And the corporate stay place he’s going to stay at is lovely; I was talking to the wife of the guy who Xander is taking over from, and it’s got two big queen bed rooms as a well as a kids room with bunks, and the place has a heated pool and a spa, and it’s real private, and the staff clear out at night. So if any of you guys want to come with us, you can.” She smiled at them, and Larissa could see them all thinking it sounded great.

“So, that’s that. But maybe I won’t be going back to the hospital at all, because I think I have another job! It doesn’t pay well, but it’s totally flexible and I can do it from home. Even when I’m feeding Rachel, or naked. So that’s as good as it gets.” Oh? Just what was that, Larissa wanted to know? Steph grinned. “Chez and Layna have asked me to be their social media person for the Youtube channel. They can’t keep up anymore, so I have to watch comments, and Twitter, and Facebook and all that, and use my ‘big mouth’ to sass everyone and route real stuff to one of them or Julian. And I talked Chez into setting up a Patreon as a source of income, and to create a focused fan group.”

Steph was obviously loving this idea, and it made total sense, Larissa knew. She jumped up and gave Steph a big high-five. “Awesome!”

“Yeah, thanks to Julian too. I’m so thrilled, just to be part of it, let alone to get paid. It’s just minimum wage, at least for now, but hell, so what? Dream job.”

“So, talking about dream outcomes, Xander got that certificate off Julian last week. And I’m like, now I’m really in trouble because I said I’d do those ones. Not like I could say no anyway, but, this one I’m committed to. So all week, I’m trying to have my head in the blowjob space.”

“I could tell. Awesome. Just something about the way she was looking at me.”

Steph grinned at Xander. “Yes, he could tell. Even Amelia picked up on it when she came on Tuesday! But nothing. Then on Thursday, it was a really warm day, and my friends decided to go to the beach again, and Xander decided to give himself a day off, and asked if he could come, and the girls said he could and then another of the guys decided to. But we talked about it and said, if they’re coming, then they have do it in their jocks. No board shorts allowed! We figured that would put them off, but they both said ‘fine!’ So there we are, all of us in our undies this time, with the babies and the kids, and two of the men. Really nice. We went a way along the beach, so we could find a good calm spot behind a sand bar for the little kids to play in.”

“And then, Rachel’s asleep, and there’s hardly anyone on the beach, and Xander produced that certificate: Blowjob on the beach, thanks very much! Well, I said that was a bit much, not to mention illegal, but the little kids were down in the water, and so the other guy said he’d volunteer to keep them down there, and the other mums really wanted to see it. So hell, I did it. I blew him on the beach, sitting down in front of me, while lying in front of him. And with the other mums topless, talking him up, and I really went for it, it didn’t take long.”

Xander smiled. “You’re awesome, babe. That’s a lifelong fantasy for me, to get blown on the beach. And to do it with a smile, in front of your friends ... you’re really something. I love you!”

Steph smiled back at him. “I love you too. Less than before, though.” Xander laughed at that. “Then the other guy wanted it too, but his girl: not going to happen. But she did give him a hand job, right in front of us. My other friend said she didn’t know whether to be happy or sad that her guy wasn’t there. But then there was the question of payback. It wasn’t the same, but it was pretty cool. Later, the five us were sitting there, and the kids were playing behind me, and Xander made me come with his fingers right in front of them all – just pulled my undies aside and went for it. I got lovely smiles for that.”

“Then I was worried that’d put my friends off, I’m too wild, but no, we were messaging about it that night, and they loved it loved it, and so we’re good to at least go to the beach again. Though I can’t see how the blowjob thing could happen again unless we go down to one of the surf beaches that’s miles from anywhere. But the other girls like walking, so that’s maybe at least possible. Anyway, that’s my week. Larissa, top that!”

“Oh, no, we can’t, but we don’t need to try. We’re glad you had a great week, because we’ve also had a lovely week. Exams are done, and we think we did OK, so I’m working nearly full time, and I’ve got plenty of corporate presentations lined up, in the run into Christmas. Which reminds me, Dad, you were right, the half a million thing was too much. I told Mark what you said and he laughed and said you were right, and they beat him down to half that. But I don’t mind cause he said that honestly, that was just a gift for him, so much less work for the team because the company is completely on board, and so he’s said that if I make the connection like that, I get twice as much. So that’s sweet. He’s really nice to me, but he showed me the figures – he reckons the service is five million better off already because of what I did. And I’m doing schools too. Jaiden and Asha’s one is Tuesday. I’d love it if you guys could be there.”

Jaiden and Asha nodded. “Sure as hell we’re going to be there,” Jaiden said. “We don’t have any exams right then, and all our friends are coming.”

Larissa smiled. “Great, thanks. And I crossed a really big line this week, and I finally shot an animal. In a way, it’s a surprise that it took me so long, and they have been trying to keep me from that, which is great. But the day finally came, and I had to shoot a wounded koala. That was a harder decision than a kangaroo, because we can spend more money on them, but it was too seriously injured in a road accident. It’s taken me a long time to understand the big picture, but now that I do: it’s the best outcome for that koala, and for all the animals I love, and so I can do it because I love that koala. And I did have to deal with a young girl about eight years old when I shot it, explain it to her and carry her along with me, and we both kissed the koala goodbye and her mother called the service afterwards and said I should get an award for how I loved her girl. That’s worth more than anything else except saving Lacey’s life. I cried when they told me that.”

She smiled and they all came and hugged her and gave her high fives.

“So work is good. And the Youtube thing is totally coming together for Julian, thanks Dad.”

“It’s awesome!” Julian said. “We have a company now. Mr Anti-corporate me, I’m co-owner of a company with Chez and Layna, and we have seven employees, and soon we’ll have eight – Steph. And our funder is great, though Layna’s not totally thrilled, but nothing can make her happy till she’s getting laid regularly, I think. We have the first six months of money, and six months more is promised. It’s not clear how much we can do to make the videos we want without getting out of the country, since we’re not allowed to, but we don’t have money to do that anyway. We’re talking about how to manage that. Dad, I can’t believe how much work you’ve done on this – we owe you so much, how can we pay you back?”

James said, “Well, I did it for two reasons. The first is to help you and your friends. And you can pay me back for that by living like your family and your friends are important. You do now, so keep doing it. And the second is that Mum and I are really worried about all our futures, and you can pay me back on that by making a difference. You have a unique opportunity, with Layna out the front, and pointed messaging, and solid funding.”

Julian smiled. “Well, thanks. Now we can focus on it totally, so we have to make the most of it. One problem we have to sort out is that where we can work. Uni was going to give us an office, but there’s some procedural issue now that we have funding. We need at least a single room big enough for seven people to work in, with good internet access.”

“Hey,” Steph jumped in. “I might have a solution to that. They built a meeting/working room at the bottom of our building, and they can’t find anyone to rent it. They said it was going to any bidder at all this week, as long as they keep the bottom floor of the building clean.”

“Great! Tell Chez, it’s her job to figure it out. So anyway, like Larissa said, we’re not going to top Steph, in fact, we’ve got no fun and games to report.”

“Well,” Larissa said, “I did do one thing interesting this week. Kemala wanted to catch up with me, so we had breakfast one morning. It was lovely – we said we were going to do it ages ago, but we never got around to it. We told each other our stories in detail, and we talked about how much we love Jaiden and Asha. She really does approve of you a lot, Jaiden. That you call her Ibu ... that really means a lot to her. And that you let her see you and Asha’s private life – very special. She was a little bit worried by what we did last week, so we talked about that, and what Julian and I had in mind.”

She grinned at them all. “But what she really wanted to know was what Julian did that made me mad, and how on earth all my friends and his mum writing on his dick fitted in to that. She knew about me getting tied up but that I’d do it to Julian? Took her a while to get her head around that. Bam’s getting his socks picked up for him, I think.” She laughed. “He’s certainly getting more sex than he was used to, from what she said. Anyway, that’s it for this week.”

Then Julian suddenly said, “Oh no! We have something!” Julian said.

Larissa looked at him in surprise. “Sweetie, we’ve had a wonderful chill week, just us each night, and no adventures. At last! What are you talking about?”

Julian grinned. “Well, we went to our favourite pub on Wednesday evening, and we caught up with Ana and Scott, and Brianna and her guy Phil.”

“Oh! Right.” Larissa rolled her eyes. “OK, well, that happened.”

When they stopped laughing, Julian said, “So that was fun; those two girls are as out there as Larissa. And they’re clearly going to get on just wonderfully. So we were sitting there, and we realise that all three girls have seen all of our dicks cause of those dick pics, and Scott and I have seen the three girls naked, but Phil hasn’t seen Larissa naked, though he saw Ana when they were edging the guys last weekend. So we’re all laughing about that; Brianna and Ana found that hilarious. So poor Phil, he’s getting down about it, because they’re laughing at ‘his big misfortune’. So Larissa just pulled her tits out in the middle of the pub.”

Julian had to stop because all the family were killing themselves laughing. When they finished, he said, “She showed them to him, and said, ‘here, does this make you feel any better?’ and Ana and Brianna are killing themselves laughing. And she left them out! Just sitting there drinking and smiling at us all. And it’s not like we weren’t the center of attention since Ana and Brianna were so loud already let alone when they were laughing so hard. So I’m just starting to wonder how long she’s going to do this for, and then she saw a camera so they disappeared. But it did make Phil feel much better.”

“That’s just so you,” Steph said to Larissa, still laughing.

Larissa smiled back at her. “Also, Scott tried to buy Julian a drink, and so Julian told him the blowjob thing, and they were all having a great laugh about that. Ana and Brianna wanted to know if I had to give him a blowjob every time someone offered him a drink, and then they set up an app on one of their phones to replay them offering Julian a drink every minute, which they thought was hysterically funny. But then Julian asked Brianna if she was happy with how much Phil was drinking, and she’s not, so then we were like, blowjobs coming your way.” Larissa grinned. “And some gears were turning in that head, so I guess I’ll find out. Anyway, that was it for the week.”

“Hey wait,” said Sophie. “I thought you had a follow up thing at Taekwondo?”

“Oh that?” Larissa replied. “That fell through. I think Eliza’s guy chickened out.” She shrugged. “Maybe it’ll happen one day. But don’t worry, this week isn’t going to be chill with nothing to report. Thursday night is the vet rescue service annual dinner and party and they tell me it can get pretty wild. Apparently first responder things often are. And Julian says that I’m having a something on Friday night, so that’ll probably be worth talking about.”


Larissa was standing in front of several hundred fourteen and fifteen year olds. This was her third school visit, and a very special one – it was Jaiden’s school, and Asha’s sister Citra was in the audience. Asha and Jaiden too, and their friends, standing at the back with the teachers – they’d come in specially for it, since they were pretty much finished school, just doing exams.

The headmaster, Mrs Jones, introduced her: “I’m really excited to welcome Larissa today. I’m sure you saw her on TV back then or watched her online in the last few days. I’m sure you’re just as excited as I am. And you’ve no doubt heard that some parents aren’t happy she’s here.” The headmaster grinned, and said, “So if your parents said you shouldn’t listen to her, I guess I hope that you’re not here.” Larissa laughed to herself and watched all the students grinning at her. Asha had told her about it – the headmaster had sent the kids a notice that Larissa was talking, and when some parents complained, she’d sent another notice saying that they could tell their kids not to come and listen. When a kid had complained to her about that, she’d shrugged and said she couldn’t stop a kid coming anyway even if their parents said that they shouldn’t, and the whole school had heard that by the end of the day. Asha told her they were all going to be here whatever, Larissa was a legend.

And why were parents complaining? The whole kissing the girl thing, of course, with a portion of underwear mixed in. Stupid. Or really, because she was a positive role model who was also a girl known for those things.

“Anyway, welcome Larissa.”

Once the applause stopped, Larissa spoke to them. “Well, thanks Mrs Jones, it’s an honour to be here. I’m here on behalf of the Melbourne Vet Rescue service, where I’m honoured to be one of the frontline emergency response workers on a part-time basis, while I finish my university degree in animal medicine. And it’s wonderful to be here at this particular school, firstly, because the creek where I saved Lacey is in the school zone, and secondly because of my family.” She clicked the pointer, and a formal photo of her family appeared on the screen. She used the laser pointer to tell them all who each person was and told them how wonderful Julian was. “But you guys don’t care about Julian. You care about his younger brother Jaiden, and his girlfriend Asha, because you know them. And they’re down the back, my best friends.” She waved to them, and they waved back, smiling. “And Asha’s sister Citra is here too.” She waved at her too, front and center with her friends all around her, excited.

“So I know you’re all excited because you’re about to see me in my underwear.” Yeah. That really was exciting for them, she could see. And really, given they were about to see more than was shown on anything released to the public, she had to own it early. “We’ll talk about that. But what I want to talk about first is the vet rescue service.” For a couple of minutes, she told them about how important it was, and how it depended on donations and sponsorships to support itself. “So tell your parents, when you tell them about me – give some money to the service. Now, before I start, I want a show of hands for who many of your families have had a visit from the service.” There was a surprising number of hands. “That’s great. Have I visited any of you myself?” There were two hands up. Awesome. She picked the least excited of the two, a girl, and asked her about to tell everyone about it. Yeah, she did remember it, with Ruth, holding their dog. “OK, thanks. So I’m going to show you the raw footage of Lacey’s rescue, stuff you won’t see anywhere else, and I’m going to tell you about it as we watch it, and then you can ask me questions about it, and then I’m going to tell you how I feel about it.”

She started the video and told them why she was making the decisions as they happened. At three points, she stopped the video to talk longer about what was going on, and the wisdom of her decisions, pros and cons: stripping to her underwear, going back out into the water, and deadlifting Lacey out of the ditch.

Once it was done, she said, “OK, question time. But everyone’s first question is about my underwear. So first of all, we said it was a bikini, but it wasn’t. Now, underwear. I don’t really know why it matters. I mean, everyone wears some, right? But you should all understand that if I’d been wearing my usual boring work underwear, I wouldn’t be here. But take three inches of material off, and everybody’s obsessed with my butt. Girls, it sucks. Do you think that it would’ve been the same if one of the guys had turned up and stripped to his jocks?” Right, she could see they understood. “Girls, don’t play that game. Playboy or something offered me piles of money to get my gear off. But that’s the game that brings us all down, so no way. And all you guys need to get over it, thinking that’s a way to go about your life. Don’t be like the person who took this footage, by the way. They chose to do that rather than tell anyone about Lacey, even though they were the only person who could see her.” Yeah, she could see comprehension in their faces. “So you can choose, everyday: are you part of the problem or part of the solution? OK, Questions!”

They had a couple of mikes lined up where kids could stand to ask questions. Some of the kids had lined up real early, very keen to ask their question.

A girl was first; she’d been up at the mike from the start, “Thanks, Larissa, Lacey is my sister, and you’re my hero. I’ve got a poster of you here, can you sign it for Lacey, and how can we be like you?”

Wow, that was quite the start. Larissa should’ve thought this through more. She’d never asked. And the way this girl was looking at Larissa, she wasn’t kidding about the hero thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.