Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 2: Bondage or Redemption?

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: Bondage or Redemption? - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

(Sal)

“Hey, Sal,” Kat said, after dinner. “Come look at this.”

Sal walked over to Kat.

“This is Dave’s phone. Look what he got today.” Kat showed her his phone, in messages, a message from an unknown number, and no other messages from the number:

“I’m the girl who took the photos of your wife on the beach. You’re in my dreams. Want to meet up?”

“That’s weird,” Sal replied. “How did she get his number? Is it legit?”

“We think so. Dave gave her his phone to take photos, and he must have logged in by face ID rather than just going to camera mode. And after he gave it to her, he got distracted teasing me. So she must have had time to call her phone from his, because Zara looked it up on the phone bill this afternoon, and his phone called this number while we were on the beach. And he didn’t make any calls. He’s kicking himself – such a lapse in discipline, and his phone has access to everything, but we think that’s all she had time to do. I got revved up real quick, and she took a video of most of it.”

Sal laughed, she’d seen the video, and heard the teasing Kat got because Dave had posted it to the Whatsapp sexting group during their game. Sal was very proud to now be a member of that group. Shame no one other than Lem could know about it, but it was a constant source of titillation and ideas, and astonishing back reading.

“So, we think it’s really from that girl? But why now, that’s strange?”

“Yeah, it’s odd”, Kat said. “The timing thing. Why not straight away? We ran through the possibilities, and what we got is either she thinks she can blackmail Dave, or she really wants to him to have his way with her. And if that’s the case, I think she’s pretty screwed up, given that she has to be expecting some bondage. Super dangerous, to do that with a stranger. It’s the timing thing. If she just wanted a simple roll in the hay with him, she’d have messaged him the next day or so. But to wait, and say he’s in her dreams? That’s emotionally driven. She’s messed up about it somehow.”

“Seems reasonable to me. So what did you want from me?”

“Well, I think I’m going to meet her. Want to come?”

Sal knew that Kat would never cease to surprise her. Kat was going to meet her? “Umm, why meet her, and why you?”

“Well, maybe Dave can play with her, but I’d have to vet her anyway. Given the circumstances, Dave would want me to meet her in person before he agreed to that. And having me meet her instead of him will screw with her mind, or if it is blackmail, blow her plan. But we don’t think it’s blackmail. Though it’s unlikely I’ll approve her for him to play with. Or me. We’ve had these starstruck little babes try to get with either or both of us before, and some of them have made the offer that we can tie them up and what not as a sweetener. But girls like that, they really want to get fucked, need it, and of course Dave won’t do that. That’s why we prefer to play with people who are a bit older and more experienced; it’s just so much more chill, laid back. I’d approve her if she’s chilled, though. Why not give Dave a fun present? I might watch too, or more. But no, I’m thinking that she’s already messed up somehow. And I looked in her eyes at the beach. Her mind was really blown by what we were doing. Her friend wasn’t affected, but she was, big time. Honestly, maybe we contributed to it a little, I don’t know.”

Sal nodded. She’d never heard quite so much from Kat about exactly how Kat and Dave’s playing around worked, but it made sense.

“But what I was really thinking was how you were talking about that life coach idea. We think you’d be good at it, and I think it would good for you. But how do you get started? Who’s your first customer? Well, this girl, maybe she’s your first, a non-paying customer to practice on. So do you want to meet her, and find out if she’s screwed up enough but not too much to be your start?”

Sal turned it over in her head for approximately a micro-second. She had to start somewhere, sure, but how the hell could she turn down the opportunity to join in one of Kat’s adventures?

“OK, I’m in. Let’s meet this girl!”


(Larissa)

Larissa was one helluva nervous girl as she walked into the café. She was early, so she wasn’t surprised when she didn’t see Hot Beach Guy. She got a little table, space for two, and ordered herself a coffee – might help settle her nerves.

She was still waiting for the coffee when a beautiful woman - the beautiful woman – sat down at her table, reached out her hand, and said “Hi Larissa, I’m Kat. It’s really nice to meet you again.” And then, another woman, same age, and pretty much as beautiful and classy grabbed a chair from another table, and said “And I’m Sal, and it’s lovely to meet you.”

Larissa’s mind was blank. She had not expected the guy’s wife to turn up. What the fuck? Why? And why with another woman? It took a few seconds before her mind started working again, and all she could think that was she was really fucked now. She had no idea what to say. All she could get out was a weak “hello,” and by reflex, she took Kat’s hand. Hell, why did she do that? She should get the hell out of here.

Kat held her hand firmly but not tightly. “I’d ask you how your day has been, but I’m going to guess today is as nervous as you’ve ever been, and I can see that you didn’t expect me to turn up to meet you.”

Larissa nodded. Kat was sure right about the nervous bit. And about what she expected.

“OK, first of all, you’re not in trouble. Anytime you want, you can get up, and walk away, and you’ll never hear from us again, and we’ll ignore you if you message Dave again. But I don’t think you want to do that. So we’d like you to sit with us, and have a coffee with us, and talk to us. Sal here, by the way, is Dave’s sister.”

All Larissa could do was nod with relief. But if she wasn’t in trouble, what did they want with her?

Kat let go of her hand. “OK, coffees should be here soon. Can we get you a cake or something? Honestly, what you probably want right now is some hard liquor, but I don’t think they do that at this time of morning.”

Kat grinned, and Larissa grinned back at her. She was right about the drink. “No, just a coffee thanks.”

“All right, so you saw us on the beach, you saw that Dave had me tied up, and stripped, and he was playing with me. And you saw me hot as hell, nearly coming. I had such fun. And I could see that it was blowing your mind when you were watching us, unlike your friend. And then Dave walked us off in a hurry. And we really were in a hurry, but I felt bad for you – you had your mind blown, but no context, and no closure. Trouble was, I kind of had my own mind full – Dave dropped a lot on me on the beach. So I only realised what we did to you once I was in the car. You’ll be amused to know, by the way, that Dave left me tied up, and moved my mask up to cover my eyes in the car. Though he did at least put my dress back on me. And then, when we got home, we did the blowjob thing.” Her voice implied the blowjob thing was boring, routine.

What the fuck? That was amusing? Being forced to give him a blowjob was boring?

Sal laughed, “To be fair, Kat, you did bribe him with a blowjob to untie you, and he did untie you before you blew him.”

What the fuck? Larissa’s mind was more blown. This woman – Dave’s sister – knew about this, and regarded it as a joking matter?

“Anyway, sorry, it was bad of us to jump into your life like that, and fuck with your mind, and then walk away. Until this week, we had no idea you had our number, but as soon as Dave got your message, he showed me, and we knew that we could meet you, and I knew I wanted to do it.”

There were a thousand things in Larissa’s mind because of what Kat had just said. But the question that popped out of her mouth was one that had tormented her since she had seen this woman.

“Did he really say he was going to spank you?”

Kat smiled at Larissa, “He sure did say that. And he did it that night. Wasn’t it good Sal?”

What. The. Fuck?

Sal smiled. “Larissa, don’t jump to conclusions – it’s always dangerous around Kat. My mind is blown all the time. It’s kind of a long story, but we both got spanked together, by our husbands. And we both had a wonderful time. You ever been spanked?”

What. The. Fuck? “Ummm no?”

Kat smiled at her sympathetically. “No, I kind of figured not from the way you were looking at us on the beach. Larissa, both Sal and I have very secure relationships that we worked really hard to build, and we’re getting the payoff now. So we can have those things, and even joke about them, but there’s no way that we could have done those things safely when we were your age. I...” She stopped.

Larissa had suddenly been reminded of her own futile and dangerous attempt at experiencing bondage. Obviously, her face had showed her feelings.

Kat reached out and took her hand. “You’ve had a bad experience, I can see. I’m sorry. Do you want to tell us about it? We won’t judge you – we’ve had more than our share of terrible experiences.” Sal took her other hand.

Something about the way she said that, and the way they were holding her hands, and the look on Sal’s face, in particular, just made her feel like they really understood, and she suddenly felt like she was experiencing the real sisterhood. Finally.

She broke down and cried. All the repressed trauma of that night she tried bondage came out, and she told them the story. Neither of them judged her; they just listened and showed her compassion. But the end, all three of them had tears, and Sal was sitting beside her, hugging her.

Given all that compassion, the story of Larissa’s whole year of bad sex just spilled out of her. The whole year was shit but her sex life was worse ... she had imagined the woman in the beach just laughing at her, but here was that awesome lady holding her, and crying with her.

Nothing about this meeting had remotely lined up with her expectations. At all.

Eventually she was done. All the story and all the emotions had spilled out of her. And suddenly her mind started thinking again. She just spilled her guts to this woman and her sister-in-law? After messaging her husband? They’d hardly started talking, total strangers, and they’d just sliced her open. Fuck. What now?


(Sal)

Finally, Larissa stopped telling them her sad story, and Sal considered what she learned about her from the story. Not much, really. Larissa was desperate for love and affection, but she hadn’t found the right guy, a guy she could really trust. But needing love and affection is pretty much normal state for humans. In their absence and having seen a glimpse of Kat’s relationship with Dave, she was sliding backwards, trying ever more desperately to find what she needed in even less likely places, with less suitable guys and gradually showing more damaging behaviours. But the story told her nothing about Larissa’s ability to maintain stable relationships once they were built, nor had she provided any background. But Sal kind of felt there was a sister spirit there – some story of abuse. Kat, as usual, had been dead-on right about her.

So, was this girl a place to start? She was certainly screwed up, for sure, and the story she told led towards a very inevitable brutal end unless something really changed for her. But could she maintain a solid relationship if Sal could coach her into creating one? And should Sal take her on? How could she not? Well, maybe she could give it a go and see...

“You poor girl. Everything has been stacked against you,” she told Larissa. “I suppose I could tell you that men are bastards, but Kat and I know that only some of them are. The problem for you is to find and hold onto a good one.”

Larissa sighed. “I know. But nothing is working for me. I just don’t know what to do.”

“Well,” Sal said, “maybe we can help?”


(Larissa)

They could help? Like, the fuck? These two awesome women could understand her? Could help? Would help? Larissa didn’t know what to think. More likely, somehow, they’d fuck her over, but she couldn’t figure out their angle.

“Why would you help me? And how can you help? You’re two of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen, you’ve got everything. I went after your husband, and now you offer to help me? I don’t fucking understand.”

Sal nodded at her. “Yup. Good questions. To answer that, let me tell you my own story of last year. Then you can see what you think.”

Well, OK, but this was probably a tall one. But sure, she’d listen.

“So, last February, while you were getting two-timed by your slimy boyfriend, I was two-timing my husband Lem with the pastor of my church. I didn’t really want to, but the pastor coerced me into it. Bastard. Then his wife found out about us, and told everyone, including Lem. He was furious, of course. But we had two children, and no money, so we were stuck. I moved out of our bed and slept on the floor in my daughter’s room, and cried every night because now he was the one cheating, but what could I say? And I was drinking, and he was drinking more ... bad. Then one night, he came to me in the middle of the night, and dragged me back to our bed, and raped me. He was really angry, and drunk, and strangling me, and I thought I was going to die. But when I became conscious again, he was lying there asleep next to me. And I thought that at least our bed was better than the floor. So every night, he got drunk and I got drunker, and he banged me and fell asleep, and I’d lie there wondering when he’d kill me, and whether I’d wait for him to do it, or if I could drink enough to do it to myself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.