Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

(Larissa)

Wednesday night, Larissa had agreed to pick up Asha and Jaiden from Asha’s place after dinner, so she could be with them when Asha did her first time with Xander for Steph. They still had dinner with Asha’s family, but would overnight with Jaiden’s family until Steph had the baby. Then it would be back to normal. She’d finished up at uni, and looked at her clock, and decided that she’d go to Julian’s place first, do an assignment there, then sort out Asha and Jaiden, and finally go home to see Julian. It gave her more time to do the assignment, and it mattered, since she was suddenly first in the class. Yeah, something new for her, and something to maintain too.

She walked straight in the door at Julian’s family home, and to her surprise, she found Ruby lying on the bed, crying in her mum’s lap, and they were both naked. Interesting. She smiled and said hello to them both, ripped her clothes off in record time, and went over and sat next to them, looking at Ruby fondly. It wasn’t hard to guess what this was about, and she gently kissed them both.

She realised that she didn’t need to get involved, unless either of them wanted her to. She smiled and said, “Lovely to see you here Ruby. I hope that means that things worked out between you and Steph and Xander?” Ruby gave her a brilliant smile, so she gave her another kiss. And yes, she could smell the sex now. She grinned. “I’m glad you’re talking to Mum, I love her heaps too, she’s a life-saver.”

“I think of her as my sex-mum,” Ruby said, “it’s incredible that she approves of what I’m doing with Xander and Steph. And we’ve got to talking, and it’s as good as the sex.”

Larissa grinned. “That’s high praise, but I agree, mum’s great. I’ll leave you two to it but let me know if I can help!”

Sophie laughed. “Yes, you can, you can promise to tell us all about the party where you tied Julian up over dinner. Ruby has told me a little about it. You are here for dinner, aren’t you?”

Larissa nodded. “Sure, sounds like fun! Ok. I’ll go and do my assignment now.”

In the kitchen, she found Steph and Xander, working together to make dinner, and smiling at each other. “Hey, how’s it going?”

Steph hit her with a brilliant smile. “It’s awesome, come and kiss me!” Well, of course, and she gave Steph a super passionate kiss.

“Ten times!” Steph smiled at her. Larissa looked at her, surprised. “Yeah, Ruby came on Monday, and it was just great. Layna came yesterday, and that was also really good, but totally different. What a really lovely girl, you were right. Ruby came back today, and we did this thing, right, she gave both of us oral sex and we did it and came. Then she cleaned us off and we did the whole thing again, straight away. Five Times in a row! She’s as crazy hot as you, and Xander’s a machine! After the second time then we held her down, and licked her together, but we could only get her to three.”

Larissa laughed. They’d gone a lot further than she had in mind, but they were happy. Very happy, and it was deep happiness too. Sweet. She kissed Xander too, and she liked his smile.

“Anyway, now we’re making dinner, and Mum is talking to Ruby about her family. She had lunch with Ruby’s mum today – it was a big deal. And Dad’s due home any minute, and he’ll clean up Ruby in the shower, and then we’ll all have dinner. You too?”

James would clean up Ruby in the shower? What had she created here? And Mum had met with Ruby’s mum? Well, hopefully it was all spreading the love. “Yes, I’m in for tea. Do you want me to do anything to help?” No, all good, so she sat at the dining table, and started working on her assignment. A few minutes later James arrived home, up from the garage downstairs. He wondered through the dining area naked, gave Larissa a hug and kiss, and more of the same for Steph and Xander, and then the same to Ruby, who jumped into the kitchen when she heard James’ voice, and into his arms.

A little while later, Sophie told her dinner was ready, and could she tell James and Ruby in the shower? Intrigued, Larissa went and found them naked outside the ensuite shower, James gently drying Ruby. They smiled at her and Ruby said, “Dinner? Thanks, we’ll come.” Then she laughed at Larissa’s expression and said, “Nah, not getting it on with your dad, but he’s washed me afterwards both times. It’s awesome, you know?”

James smiled. “Ruby, and Layna, both beautiful young ladies. I’m very lucky!”

Dinner conversation was interesting. Ruby was thrilled that her and Layna – they’d talked deeply about it – had made Xander and Steph so much more energetic today than the first day. And Steph and Xander loved both Ruby and Layna. About Layna, Xander said, she got here, and before we started, she told us she trusted us completely. Bed us, trust us, so use her name.

“So yes,” said Steph, “we know who she is, and where she fits with Julian, and we’ll never say anything, but she’s welcome to come hug with Xander and I if ever she needs a quiet space, always anytime, even if we only ever bed her this once. Same with Ruby, she’ll always be welcome,” she said smiling at her. “And they’ve both totally fallen in love with Mum and Dad too,” she laughed, “so I reckon they’ll be a permanent part of our lives.”

Sophie talked about having had lunch with Ruby’s mum, and sure enough, more bad history, and general fear of other people thinking badly of her family. Sophie had pointed out that all her four of children, three daughters and a son, were sexually active, and her refusal to engage with that and the big things happening in their lives was alienating her children. So: what did she really want? If the answer was ‘a good relationship with my children’ – which she very wanted – then she had to engage with them as sexually active adults, not as anything else. Sophie was meeting with her same time next week to meet Ruby’s Dad as well. Unless Steph popped. We’ll see, she said, but maybe they’ll do their own version of the party you had. Ruby says Liam’s game. Now, tell us!

Larissa did. She knew she’d have to tell Jaiden and Asha in the car after this. It was fun having Ruby chip in. “So the party worked out great, we thought. Several people got healing from it, and I think everyone had fun. A few people wanted a full-on orgy, but that would’ve undone the healing for some people, and I was glad those people loved the rest of enough to hold back from that. And Julian had a great time – loved it. Now he has the collar again, and it’s his turn to spring something wild and crazy on me.”

Ruby’s face was fun hearing that. “I so want that,” she said. “Wild and crazy, but loved and secure. Awesome! I’m getting better, and I think I’m getting towards dating again. Doing this with you guys has settled me, I can feel that. And Chelsea let me sleep with her and Liam, all naked, last night. I loved that, just sleeping. Totally rocked my boat. I’m going to be super-chill if I can do that occasionally, and I’ll make sure I date right. I’ve got my eye on a guy I know, and maybe I’ll date him. But Larissa, if it works out, can I get you involved to help me introduce a silk tie to my next relationship?”

“Sure, I’d love to help you out with that, but you do have to pick the right guy. We’ll talk about that.”

“By the way,” Ruby said, “I asked one of my lecturers today about occupational therapy and sexual healing, because I’ve really enjoyed that aspect of this – no, I know it’s totally not the same thing! – and she said it’s a big active new area and invited me to a seminar they’re holding. Interesting, so I’ll see.”

Going and picking up Jaiden and Asha was interesting. Jaiden drove – learner driver! – and Asha sat in the back leaning all the way forward, and Larissa told them about the party. Asha’s only comment: “Jaiden, can you tie me up one day? I want to try it out.” So Larissa explained why it wasn’t so simple and ended up volunteering to give both of them their first experience of tying each other up. She wondered whether they understood quite how far she was going to get into their heads doing that. But useful that she and Julian had ended up making a new rule for the relationship after they discussed what Asha had said: anything with their immediate family and their partners short of full sex was OK, at their discretion, as long as there were no secrets between them.

Both Jaiden and Asha were already turned on after the car trip, and they were nearly naked before Larissa had the front door shut. She laughed; summer was going to be fun. But she had meant to talk to them about the limits with Xander tonight in the car. So once she was naked, she asked them to join her on the bed, sitting cross-legged together.

“OK, Jaiden, Asha’s soon going to share her love, that’s so far been exclusively yours, with Xander. How do you feel about that?”

“I’m excited by it. We’ve been watching you, and how much you love Julian, but also, how you share you love. It just multiplies your feelings for him. Looking at you last week, humping his feet – that was lovely. If I tried to slow Asha down at all, she would never feel like that.”

“Thanks for that. What would you do if you suddenly realised that you didn’t feel good about something she was doing?”

Jaiden wasn’t sure what to think about that. “Umm, I can’t feel like that, can I?”

“Yes, you very much can. If you care about Asha, and she cares about you, then you’re allowed to feel like that, and she should make that the most important thing, even if it doesn’t make sense to her.” She turned to Asha. “What would you do if you suddenly realised Jaiden had a sudden attack of jealousy? It doesn’t make sense, right, you always love him, so he shouldn’t worry?”

“Oh no, he shouldn’t worry, but if he even feels a bit like that, then that’s most important, for sure. I’d stop whatever.”

“Yes, that’s the right answer. Part of being in a relationship is respecting your partners feelings, especially when they don’t make sense to you. Julian and I nearly fell apart over this at the start. Paying attention to his feelings is the single most important thing in my life. Except, perhaps, when I’m humping his leg.” They laughed. “And it goes both ways, always. If either of you don’t feel great, that’s the most important thing going on. You’re still new, to this relationship and any relationship, and young, which is why we’re all concerned. And you only started talking about it for this. You know I have problems controlling myself: this is hard. So, tonight, you’re always going to be holding hands. Whatever you do when you’re with them, that’s a restriction I’m making for you. If either of you think there’s the slightest hint of a problem coming, or a feeling in your hearts, you signal each other, and then everything stops.” She held their hands, and showed them both what the signal was, and they practiced it, smiling at her.

“Now, stopping everything is really simple. You just stop what you’re doing and say clearly, ‘I need a break in a safe space’, or just, ‘safe space’. Everyone here knows it stops for that. Julian and I always have that, and no matter how wild and crazy we’re being, there’s always someone in hearing distance with the ability to step in and stop things if we’re tied up. Understand?” Yes, they understood.

“Do you guys have a safe space?” No, they didn’t recognise the concept. “It’s lovely for you that you don’t feel the need. I do, and it’s very important to me. My safe space is face to face with Julian, up against his chest. All is right with the world when I’m there. I recommend that to you as a joint shared space for you, but you should choose your own, and build a culture of sanctity around what you choose. Julian and I will never play with anyone in that position – it’s our space.” Then she laughed. “You know about Zara right? Her safe space is blowing Zach, which is suitably extreme for her. I don’t recommend that for you.” They laughed with her. “For tonight, your safe space is chest to chest, hugging. You can decide about your own later.” They nodded.

“Now, Xander and Steph have negotiated the rules with Ruby and Layna this week. They’ve been quite different. It was pretty much anything goes with either of them with Ruby except Xander getting inside Ruby – basically they’re having a full threesome. On the other hand, Layna, she was very focused on Xander, though she kissed Steph, and it was no genitals anything. Still worked totally for what they wanted. So you need to think what you want. Jaiden, I think Steph will want to love you tonight too. So you also need to know your limits with her. And I know both of you will want to say, anything, just because you’re so enthusiastic, so here’s my rule: nothing with genitals for either of you tonight. And Xander and Steph will say that too, so it’s not much of a rule. Steph might say something totally different to you for something else, and I’m just guessing, but I know how they’re thinking. So, what do you think?”

Jaiden and Asha talked about that, and got a little input from Larissa, and decided that their rules were simple; anything from the waist up was good, in either direction. And kissing, please!

Larissa smiled at them. “Good discussion, and good outcome. Now, kiss me.” Yeah, a lovely three-way kiss, and she played with both their nipples. Yeah, they liked that. “Ok, I think you’re ready. I’d say that I hope you’re going to have a good time, but I know that you are! Just one warning: they’re going for number eleven today with you, so you might have to be a little patient.” The look on their faces was remarkable. “But also, once they get going, they’re so sexed up at the moment that things might happen quite quickly.”

Larissa turned out to be right about only one of those things. Xander and Steph came and joined them, and they talked about the rules. Yeah, they were fine with the rules, and loved that Jaiden and Asha were going to be holding hands all the time. Steph got down on her hands and knees with her pussy at the edge of the bed. She got Jaiden to lie next to her and slide himself underneath so she could kiss him. She smiled at him. “I remember the last time we kissed like this, naked. You were about three years old, and we were in the bath. I just remembered it. Lovely! Ok. Start kissing me and kiss me as hard as you can until we’re done.”

Xander sat on the end of the bed and pulled Asha down onto his lap. She was kind of a little tied up, holding hands with Jaiden around his back. He smiled at her. “This is really great. You’re just so hot! I never imagined, when I first saw you, that I’d get my hands on your tits. I really love them. If I play with your tits, can you focus on kissing me?” Yes, Asha could, she really wanted to, and her kiss was a wonderful expression of her passion for helping them out. And Larissa proved to be right – that kiss from Asha was way more effective than anything Ruby or Layna had done; it just had the pure force of Asha’s passion, and Xander was ready to go really quick. Next thing, Asha was still trying to kiss him as he stood in front of Steph ploughing her hard. Larissa watched all this from the other side of Steph with love. Yeah, this is what she wanted for them all.

And then they were done, just like that. Steph kissed Jaiden one last time and burst into happy laughter. “Eleven! And I’ve lost count of my orgasms. What a lovely day. And Jaiden and Asha, we love you and thanks so much. Asha, come and kiss me!” Asha did, a lovely gentle kiss. “Babe, you got him going the fastest! Thanks so much for doing this for us. Now, can you do me a big favour?” Asha was keen, sure. “You’re hot now, yes? Right, can you get Jaiden to do you while you lie there and kiss me? I just want to soak you up.”

They did, and when they finished, Asha looked up at Larissa with a smile. “Wooo. You’re not the only one with a nuclear kiss.”

Then Sophie came in with a tray of cold water and lollies, and told Asha that it was tradition that James washed the young ladies in the shower, was she up for that? Yes, of course. Once she was gone, Sophie had a big smile and informed Jaiden that meant he was next in the shower.

Jaiden and Asha did it again Friday night, and Larissa said she didn’t need to be there with those rules. On Saturday night, Larissa and Julian shared their love with Xander and Steph and got the same treatment. Nice, Larissa thought to herself, when James was finished with her. No wonder Ruby and Layna were coming back for more!

It was Wednesday afternoon of the next week when Larissa got the message that the whole family would be getting: “Contractions have started.” So it begins, she thought to herself. Yes!


“Contractions have started.”

It was hard to resist the impulse to drop everything and run to be with Steph. But if contractions had just started, it was reasonable to expect real action on Thursday or Friday. She checked her schedule, and talked to Julian quickly, and they decided to see out the day. They both cleared their schedules for the next two days and notified everyone they needed to. They’d get home to the family home for dinner, and then they’d stay until the baby was born.

Anyway, she knew what Steph would be up to. Sex!

Jaiden, on the other hand ... he’d be going home immediately, because Steph had asked him to take lots of photos and videos of the whole experience, so she could properly treasure it for ever, and Asha was going to help guide him, since she had a better overview of the experience. Their school friends were amazed at that idea, and Jaiden and Asha had laughed at the dinner table over that one – they had no idea what Jaiden was actually taking photos of. Steph and Xander’s instructions were clear: record what happens accurately. Whatever it is.

Hmm interesting, Larissa realised, Ruby was on the schedule to visit. Would that still be happening? Intriguing!

When they arrived home, they found Steph sitting on the bed, laughing and smiling, with people all around her. Ruby, Layna, and Asha were sitting around Steph and Xander, and James and Sophie were on the couch watching, and Jaiden was holding his camera.

“Larissa! Get you gear off and get over here! We’ve been waiting for you to close the circle.” Larissa laughed, and did as she was told. Once on the bed, Xander arranged them so that the four girls were in a circle around the two of them.

Xander talked. “Layna and Ruby, thanks for coming by. We wanted to thank you for helping us out in the last two weeks. We know that each of you have had your own reasons for helping, but you’ve helped us a lot, and we really appreciate it. You can see how happy and relaxed Steph is, that’s totally what we wanted. It’s such a very personal gift you’ve given us. Our home will always be open to you anytime you need a quiet time to escape from the world.”

Steph added, “Yeah, thanks. What you’ve shared with us, it’s lovely. Our hearts are also open to you always. I know Mum and Dad appreciate it as much as we do, and they’ve opened their home and their hearts in a really unusual way. You’re part of us now, and we love you. Wherever you go, whatever you do, know that we’re on your side.”

“Thanks,” said Ruby, “and you know that we’ve had a great time, and it’s been emotionally rewarding for both of us. I’ve talked to Layna and we both feel the same. But, Steph, I’m wondering if we can go out in style, and we ask Xander to join the others on the couch, and the four of us make you come ourselves one last time? Is it too late for that?”

No, it wasn’t. Steph knelt on the bed on her hands and knees, and Asha and Layna took the top half, and Larissa and Ruby took the bottom half. Asha and Layna kissed and hugged Steph, and Larissa could hear her getting warmed up. Once she was warmed up, Larissa and Ruby got to work, and it wasn’t long before Steph was coming; she was living on a hair trigger. Her orgasm triggered a contraction, and all four of them got to feel it happening. Sweet.

They cuddled as a group for a few minutes, while Jaiden took photos, and then Layna looked up at James. “Do you think that qualifies?” she asked with a smile.

He laughed and gave her a lovely smile. “I’m sure it will suffice. Steph has asked whether Jaiden can take a photo of that bit too?” Layna gave a lovely smile, she’d already agreed to photos for just the family, so sure.

With that, they walked off to the shower, Larissa smiled to herself; what an awesome experience for him. And after she experienced it with him, she had a hint of why they loved it so much.

With Layna out of the room, Ruby sat up and asked Sophie, “So how did you go with Mum and Dad?” Sophie smiled, and explained. Yes, her mum was on board, but not her dad, yet; that related to a very strong sense of duty and honour. They should not underestimate that; should the kids want a family more open about sex, they had to frame it around doing the right thing, not doing the fun thing. And indeed, though Sophie’s family was open and enjoyed sex, they worked really hard to do it right, and meet their responsibilities. In fact, where Layna was right now was part of that, she said with a smile. So: yes, her father would be on board, she thought, but it would take time and emotional investment, lots of it. Was Ruby ready and able to take that message to her siblings? “Yes”, she said, “I can see that makes sense.” Soon they were talking about Larissa’s experience with Dave and Lem, and they shared their poster that they made. That was generating lots of thoughts for Ruby, they could see, and they agreed she could share it with her family.

Then Layna came back, and Ruby hopped up for her shower, and Layna sat on the couch, her head on Sophie’s shoulder. Sophie and her talked quietly, so Larissa, Jaiden, Julian and Asha went off to make dinner for everyone. Soon, Ruby was finished in the shower, and all ten of them stood in a circle, with their arms around each other, and James said, “Layna, and Ruby, thanks for becoming part of our family, and our unusual family project. Both of you are beautiful, but that’s not the important part of what you are. We want you to have the confidence to make good choices in your life, because you both deserve to, and you’ve given to us generously. You’re always our friend, and welcome here.” And then with some quick selfies, smiles, and hugs, they dressed and were gone.

They were still sitting having dinner, and talking about Steph’s contractions, when Kamala arrived. To Larissa’s great surprise, she walked straight in the front door, gracefully shed her clothes, walked straight up to Asha, and gave her a hug and a kiss. She laughed at the expression on Asha’s face, and said “Surprise!” Then she explained, “I’ve been visiting Steph for the last few weeks helping her with meditation and mental preparation. And since she decided to go naked, I decided I’d join her. You remember, right?”

Asha smiled, and said, “I do, Mum, great memories. I just didn’t think you’d share with another family.”

Kemala smiled. “You have no problems sharing with this family.”

Asha laughed. “Yes, here in this house, only here, I’m totally happy to be naked with Jaiden’s family. I’m glad you feel the same!”

After dinner, Steph and Kemala sat on the bed and prepared for the birth phase. Photos of that too! Eventually, they decided they were done, and Steph gave Kemala a beautiful smile. “I’m ready. Or as ready as I’ll ever be, given my time is up! Here we go...”

Another loving circle, the family and Kemala. Kemala talked this time. “You’re such an unusual family, but it binds you together so well; you must trust and love each other. Remember in the next two days, nearly every human that ever lived was born this way, and Steph has wonderful support, so much loving around her. You will be tired, and it will feel like it’s too much, but you will get there.”

Steph’s waters broke not long after 3am. She had been sleeping fitfully, on and off, and Larissa was awake with her at the time – Xander, Sophie, and her had been taking turns being awake through the night to watch with her, and it happened to be Larissa’s turn at the time. Steph’s comment was simple: “Well that ends the sex marathon! Good thing we got another three in since Kemala left. Let’s not wake Xander, poor guy. Sophie can help.”

Larissa took a deep breath; that might be the end of Xander’s sex marathon, but it was the start of hers. Larissa woke up Sophie, and Jaiden, and Sophie looked after Steph while Larissa gently roused Xander to move to the couch and then changed the sheets on the bed. Jaiden took photos and fell back asleep on the floor in the corner.

Sophie took over from Larissa, and Larissa dozed on the side of the bed, since Xander had the couch. It didn’t seem very much later when she roused to find Steph lying on her side in her mums arms, and Sophie was kissing her gently but thoroughly, and fondling her face and tummy. Steph was rocking gently and making peaceful murmurings. Sophie noticed that Larissa was awake, and said, “Would you like to finish her off?” Larissa smiled, held her legs open and caressed the inside of her legs, gradually finishing up with her pussy, and Steph let out a long sigh as she came. “Thanks,” Sophie whispered, and they shared a kiss. Steph just gave her a beautiful smile and stayed right where she was.

“So happy in my mum’s arms until Xander wakes up.” She breathed. Larissa smiled and moved back the corner of the bed, and drifted off to sleep, but she noticed that Asha had been awake to take a photo of that – she must have swapped with Jaiden at some stage.

Next thing Larissa new, Sophie was waking her up with a kiss. Once Larissa was awake, she said, “It’s just after six, and I’m going to sleep on my bed for a few hours. I’ll wake Xander.” She smiled. “With a kiss. Steph wants as much kissing going on as possible.”

Larissa moved over to where Steph was, and figured out with her what her most comfortable position was. She wasn’t surprised when that turned out to be good for kissing. Xander was awake by this time, and Steph sent him off to have good shower. Then Larissa kissed Steph, a nice long leisurely kiss that lasted nearly as long as Xander’s shower, with regular breaks for Steph to move around and breathe deeply through contractions. She had a free hand, and she used it to massage Steph gently wherever she could reach.

When Xander came back from the shower, he expected to take over from Larissa, but to Larissa’s surprise, Steph asked him to lie behind her and massage his back. Suddenly Steph smiled and whispered to Larissa, “Hah, found him.” Larissa figured out what she meant when the bed started gently rocking – Steph was giving Xander a gentle hand job, a dreamy look her face. After a few minutes, Steph said, “he’s getting hot, but I don’t want to move. Do you mind if I blow him in front of your face?” Larissa laughed: ‘mind’? Steph had been setting that up for a good half an hour. So Xander stood over them and stuck his dick in her mouth, only a few inches from Larissa’s face. She lay there with her face touching Steph’s and let Steph do the work. That was good until it was contraction time, and then Steph let his dick fall out of the mouth while she breathed deep. It was only then that Larissa wised up to Steph’s full plan, as his dick fell into her face. Not much she could do but laugh, since she couldn’t move her arms. She might as well be tied up, really. Very funny, so she did actually laugh, and then she licked Xander until Steph was ready again. That happened one more time and then Steph picked up the pace and finished him off. Xander moved off – he needed to stretch his legs. Steph looked at her and laughed. “Did you like that?”

“Yeah, very funny. I’ll have to tell Julian!”, and she kissed Steph. Only it turned out she didn’t need to tell Julian because he’d watched the whole thing, and he was just as amused. She called him over and kissed him. Then Julian switched up and kissed Steph hard. Woo, thought Larissa, Steph was really getting off on that! But then she realised that Xander was gently working her pussy while Julian was kissing her, and soon Steph came again while they were kissing. Larissa laughed and said she needed to move, so Steph asked Julian to take Larissa for a shower.

When they finished their shower, Larissa felt better for them both having come, and she walked back to the lounge to find Steph lying in Xander’s arms, and James was sitting next to her, kissing her gently, with breaks for contractions. Steph saw Larissa out of the corner of her eye, and said, “Larissa, I’m really enjoying kissing Dad with Xander holding me, and I’d love to come while I’m doing that.” Larissa smiled her, and took a deep breath. Sex marathon! Though they did expect things to slow down soon. She sat down behind Steph and played with her pussy as gently as she could – she decided to stretch this one out, and she could tell that contractions were gradually growing in frequency, intensity, and length. Steph might think that this was something that would last longer, but Larissa was sceptical, so she planned to stretch this one out. But soon she realised: the whole idea of a gradual tease just wasn’t working – the contractions kept setting things back. She shrugged and decided to go for it, using some lube she got Asha to get her. A couple of contractions later, Steph came while she was kissing James. “Yes,” she said, “I mightn’t have gotten what you got, Larissa. Yet. But I’ve come while kissing both mum and dad now. Thanks!” Larissa laughed – obviously Steph had found about that. She shouldn’t be surprised, really, but the expression on Asha’s face was interesting. She’d have to tell her about that one day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.