Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

Larissa knew that visiting Dave and Kat’s house might turn into a wild night. She knew what Kat’s rules of the relationship were, and Michelle had let her know with a sexy smile that their house was a naked one, and they’d be expected to undress at the front door.

So that afternoon, once they got home from a very happy family lunch, she bedded Julian, and then they napped. When they woke up, Julian tied her hands in front of her, to help put her in the mood for the rest of the day and they did it again. Yeah, that was more intense, and she made him come twice. Now, she was ready for whatever. Fiona and Alan had a couple of friends around, but they just laughed when she came out to the kitchen for a drink, all hot and sweaty and still tied up, so she left it like that, much to their amusement. She could still do things; it just took longer. They stayed naked while they showered, tidied their stuff up, she put her face on and they got ready to go. Not that there was much to do to get ready, though she noticed that Julian had her collar, and then he untied her and added the silk tie too. They considered simply driving there naked, but it was raining and cold, so at the last minute they threw on some warm outer clothes.

Sal met them at the door and showed them where to hang their clothes. Then she showed them round the house. Larissa was astonished, but no wonder Sal was not shy ... the house was full of teenagers, totally comfortable doing normal teenage things, only naked. Sal showed them where everyone slept, where they worked when at home, the tent that the teenagers slept outside in sometimes, Lem and Sal’s amazing tiny home in a container, and the bungalow Kat’s parents lived in, though they’d gone north to escape the winter this year. Finally, she showed them the wet area. Wow, what a place to live.

And the kids ... she knew Tim and Michelle, but this time she paid attention and kept track of who was who. There was Zach and Toni, who belonged to Kat, and Zara who belonged to Zach, and Zara’s sisters Chloe and Mia, and then there was Michael and Jael, who belonged to Sal. Except as Sal said, they all belong to both of us, and she could see that was meaningful.

But were they really happy being naked, the younger teenagers? Because, like, how on earth? She asked Sal, and Sal laughed, and said, “the younger they are, the more militant they are about it.” She looked around, and saw Jael, so she called her over. “Hey Jael, Larissa wants to know how you feel about being naked.” A big smile, Larissa saw. “If you wanted to wear clothes, could you?”

Jael’s face was like sucking on lemons. “If I wanted to wear clothes?” Did not compute, obviously. “I mean, I have to sometimes.”

Sal laughed and asked her, “What’s the longest time you’ve gone not wearing clothes?”

“Twelve weeks, two days, and 13 hours.” Was the immediate reply. When she saw the expression on Larissa and Julian’s faces, she laughed. “That was during the second lock down. Best time ever!”

Sal laughed again. “Tell Larissa why I got summoned to school for a disciplinary matter.”

Jael got a funny look on her face, and said to Larissa, “Our mums and dads made Toni and me promise that we would wear clothes when it’s appropriate once we went back to school.” Again, the face like sucking on a lemon. “And I signed up for swimming, but the girls changing rooms are smelly and yuck. So we decided it was appropriate to just change by the swimming pool, and the coach didn’t really care. So then we did it for school carnival, and everyone watched. The school went ballistic. Well, we stuck it up the stupid school.” Yeah, you could see she liked that. “Now they’ve given up fighting with us about it, and most of the swimming team do it.”

Larissa had promised that she wouldn’t let her mind be blown, but she had her work cut out for her, she could see.

Sal laughed again. “Yes, and they didn’t get hassled about it much, really. The boys figured out to leave them alone.”

“Except one,” Jael said, “And Mum and Dad ripped him a new one, and he had to apologise to me and then a bunch of other girls, and do community service, and then it turned out he’s OK after he sucked it up. So, see, it’s all good!”

“So,” Sal said, “any of them can wear clothes if they want, but no, they feel super strongly about it, so naked people are all you’ll see.”

Yeah, Larissa didn’t mind. Dave and Kat, Lem and Sal, just as awesome naked as she expected, and they all played water polo and volleyball together.

When the game broke up for dinner, Sal and Kat spoke to Julian and Larissa. Kat did most of the talking. “We’re so happy you’re here for dinner. Later, after we’ve spent some time with all the family, we’re planning to bring you back to the wet area, and Sal and I will give Julian a massage, and Lem and Dave will give Larissa a massage, and you’ll both get very happy endings.” She gave them a big smile. “And the older kids want to join us and watch. This is our reward to you for the way you’ve both picked yourself up this year and done so well. And for getting engaged too. But you have to decide whether you’re OK with us doing that.”

Then they left Julian and Larissa alone for a few minutes, to talk about it. It wasn’t hard. Julian took one look at Larissa’s beaming face and said, “Yeah, I can see you like that. And Kat and Sal? It won’t be a problem for me,” he said with a smile.

Larissa nodded dreamily. “I’d be happy just to watch you get that from them. But I feel like we should do something for them. Any ideas?”

Julian got a smile on this face. “Yes, I do. Just go with the flow, babe, and I’ll make sure you feel great about it at the end.”

Larissa smiled, and gave Julian an intense kiss. Sounded like she’d be wearing the collar again. She could hope, at least.

Dinner was lovely, fourteen of them around the table, with Julian and Larissa in the middle, so they could talk to anyone.

Larissa’s attention was immediately drawn to Zara, sitting opposite her. She had a collar on, and when Larissa looked close enough, it was ... tattooed ... into her neck? It had the word ‘Zach’s’ and had a lovely ornate pattern around it. She just had to ask, but it turned out it wasn’t tattooed, just carefully drawn with a Texta, by Toni, who smiled proudly, and rightfully so, because it was an astonishing work of art. “No, I belong to Zach, and he’s said I’ll never get a tattoo, I’m perfect as I am, so I have to ask Toni to draw it on me occasionally.”

Wow, Larissa had never met a real-life genuine submissive, and this girl looked like the real thing. Zara could see that she wanted to ask, so she said, “Yes, you play around with your collar, I heard about it – sounded great!” She gave Larissa a lovely genuine smile. “But for me, it’s not a game. Zach owns me body and soul, and I’ll do anything he wants. I’m afraid it’s not that exciting, though. You’re probably thinking cuffs and whips and crazy sex stuff, but no, it’s ‘have you done your exercises?’ and ‘have you loved everybody in the house today?’, and if I’ve been bad” – there was an explosion of laughter around the table at that – “then he won’t let me give him a blow job.”

No, Larissa gave into it. Mind was blown again. How could it not be?

Michelle was still laughing and said, “When you’re bad? Miss Total Obedience? As if!” and they all laughed some more.

Zara laughed too, and shrugged, and said, “Zach’s not allowed to tie me up or hurt me or anything, but mum and dad said that if I was really, really bad, he could spank me with them supervising. But I could see I can’t go long enough without blow jobs to get that to happen. When he’s really unhappy, which only happened once, he and Toni painted me with something I hate using a Texta.” Then she got a huge smile on her face. “But Mum and Dad have promised me a spanking in front of the family as my eighteenth birthday present, so I’m hanging out for that! I only had to beg them a little.”

Anywhere else, Larissa would’ve been sure that she was having her leg pulled, but when she looked around the table, all she saw was the family looking at Zara approvingly.

No, she had to ask, so she did, how did all this happen? Zara told her the story, and she realised, she should have known, there was abuse in the past. Bad, too, a much worse situation that her family. Yeah, she understood when she heard. It was relevant to her situation, but Sal hadn’t said anything ... why? But then Zara answered that: “So we’ve been trying to lead my sisters away from needing to be owned the way I do, but now it’s clear that Mia does, and Chloe doesn’t,” and she smiled lovingly at her beautiful sisters down the table. “so we just have to make the best out of our lives as they are.” Then she saw the look on Larissa’s face. “Yeah, it’s not good to need to be owned. It’s a risky thing, you can get trapped like my old Mum did. Sal and Mum work as hard as they can to get Mia and I to look after ourselves, and we’re going to have to work really hard to find a good man for Mia when the time comes, one who looks after her as well as Zach looks after me. We’re wondering whether she can find a master while he’s still obedient to his parents, because that’s worked really well for us.”

Larissa was intrigued and knew she wanted to know more, but she could come back to it, and Kat lead the discussion away from that subject. They asked Julian about Taekwondo, and they talked about that for a while. Then they asked her about being a rescue vet, and she told them a couple of the good stories she had, and then, when Kat asked her if it had been tough at all, she told them about the kangaroo. She still felt just as strongly about it, and her tears flowed as she told the story. Suddenly she was pulled up from the table, and all the younger teenagers wrapped her up in love, one huge group of hugging flesh. What an amazing experience. Eventually, Dave coughed, and they looked at him a bit sheepishly and went back to their seats. Sal asked whether she had got her head around that yet, and she replied, “Obviously it was a huge shock, but Ruth was right about the responsibility, and they’re going to let me grow into and support me really well. So I think I’m going to get there, and the rest of the job is amazing.”

Then they asked Julian about his studies, and Larissa sat back, savouring the moment. Amazing company, good food, great mocktails on the table, yeah, this was soul cleansing. Julian was talking about the way his studies were heading towards a double major in communications and biology, with a focus on advocating for environmental sustainability and biodiversity. What had changed in Julian while she’d known him was his new focus on compassion for people instead of facts, including compassion for all the people resisting the environmental agenda for their own valid reasons. He told them about a project he was part of; a group of them making a YouTube channel fronted by another girl in his course that was starting to get real hit counts; Julian worked on content and messaging focus for the project. The girl was topflight eye-candy, but just as smart and committed as anyone else, and if showing off her butt or abs got the message spread, she had no problem doing it; as long it was the right message, and that was Julian’s responsibility. If they ever asked Larissa, she’d do whatever for that cause too.

That led them to talking about Sal and Kat’s kid’s studies. Which lead around to Steph’s pregnancy, and her birth plan. Michelle loved what Larissa told her, and the whole family approved. It was Dave who growled at Zara. “Yeah, I know it sounds awesome, perfect for you, but you’re still going to wait.” She pouted, but Larissa could see his word was final as far as Zara was concerned.

After dinner, they sat in the lounge and watched Julian’s YouTube channel, stopping often to argue about the facts, the message, and the video presentation. They were right into it, too, very knowledgeable about all aspects of what Julian was doing. Then they stopped that to play GeoGuessr, which Larissa hadn’t seen before, but they’d obviously talked to her mum or something and made her her own special ‘this is your life’ GeoGuessr map, full of places from her history. Larissa had never played GeoGuessr, but loved that experience – she gave the teenagers hugs and kisses in appreciation.

Then Dave stood up, and the younger teenagers all smiled at them, and waved them goodbye as the older teenagers and the six adults moved into the wet area. Kat smiled at Larissa, “House rules are that they can’t participate in this activity until they’re sixteen. They’re mostly happy with the house rules, but they’ve heard so much about your success that they really wanted to share this with you. But we just don’t have space. But I bet they dress up warm and watch from outside, if that’s OK with you. Even Jael will get dressed for that! Just pretend you don’t see them.” Larissa laughed and said that was fine. Of course. More people looking, more fun.

First, they started with a shower, Dave and Kat in one, Lem and Sal in another, and Julian and Larissa in the middle. Up to this point, everyone had been naked, but there hadn’t been sex on display. Not anymore. Both Dave and Lem were doing their best to turn Kat and Sal on while in the shower, and Julian followed their lead, and washed every inch of her while he was at it. Then the girls suddenly turned it over, playing with the guys and washing them, so she followed. Suddenly, Kat was on her knees, deep throating Dave. Larissa remembered thinking that Kat wouldn’t have to do that. Hah! She dropped to her knees and just let herself go, taking Julian as deep and long as she could. Kat grabbed her head and pulled her back. “Patience!” she said. Larissa smiled up at her.

They laid Julian and Larissa next to each other, front down on the massage tables, so they could look into each other’s eyes. While they were doing that, Tim and Michelle and Zach and Zara got into the showers. All four of their masseurs came and stood around them. Sweet, her face was pretty much at crotch level for all of them. What a great view. Sal spoke to them, and said, “We wanted to do this for both of you. Larissa, we ran into you at the start of the year, and your challenges were really huge. Julian, Larissa brought us to you, and while you looked right, we thought you were far from it. This year, you’ve both worked so hard, and achieved so much, in your deeply personal lives, and it’s been our privilege to see inside your lives. You know that there’s few secrets in this house, and given how your lives intersected with ours, we decided early on that we’d have no secrets with each other about you. So we all know everything, and we’ve been so super impressed by how both of you have conducted yourself. You’ve both been prepared to do whatever we suggested, no matter how hard, and you’ve added to the work and loaded it up. And then we look at what you’ve achieved – just amazing. Your work and studies, your families, your relationship, and your spectacular sex lives wound up in all that. So we’re giving you this massage as a celebration of your achievements, our way to respect you for what your year has been so far. We want you to enjoy!”

Larissa knew that she would. Any massage was amazing. A happy ending, even better. A four hands massage from friends, a privilege few would experience. A four hands massage from these four people? A once in a lifetime experience.

And it certainly was. Four hands gently but firmly coated her in warm oil, and hands started running up and down her body, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. She tried to keep her eyes open, watching Julian, and the lovely views that kept appearing in her sight, but it was such bliss! Julian had the same problem, she could see.

Then the hands switched, and she started getting a seriously good massage, both back and legs. She had expected pleasure, but a really good massage? Awesome. She noted that Kat was standing above Julian’s head, and he’d turned his head to stare right at her pussy. Yeah, she would look at that too, and then she did the same, staring at the dick right in front of her, her chin on her hands. Dave, yeah. Hot.

After a few minutes, Dave moved around to work on her lower back. Oh, he was good ... very good. But Lem was doing wonderful things to her legs as well. When Dave moved out of her vision, she could see Michelle, sitting on Tim’s lap on the floor, and next to them, Zara, crouched over Zach, blowing him. Tim and Michelle stood up and walked towards them. Michelle leaned down and kissed Julian passionately, and Tim leaned down and kissed her. Amazing; the hands didn’t stop, but now she was being kissed passionately, and Tim knew what he was doing too. She supposed she could have said no, but this was like being forced to kiss, and it rocked her to the core. Then Tim stopped, and Michelle switched and kissed her passionately too.

What a dreamy experience. And Tim kissed Julian gently too, she saw. Alright, she didn’t want him to miss out, and he’d like that.

Then the hands on her moved again. Dave’s hands moved to her butt, and Lem’s moved to the top of her legs, inside, and both of them ran their fingers into her butt crack and into her pussy. Ohh, and she breathed deeply, this was amazing. Bliss, and she turned her head to look at Julian, and he was looking at her with the same expression on his face. She blew him a kiss, she was so pleased he was getting to experience this, and he returned it. The hands rubbed her butt around vigorously, ahh. If they kept doing that, she was going come, now!

They stopped, and Kat said, “Ok, our loves, please roll over.”

They rolled over, and she glanced at Julian. He was hard, as hard as he gets. She smiled at him. She was at wet as she got, she knew. She also glanced over at Tim and Michelle, who were sitting back with Zach and Zara, smiling at them. The guys were hard, and the girls were gently playing with them.

Lem and Dave took a hand each and loved her hands for a few minutes. They gradually moved up her arms, and then loved her breast and abs. Wonderful, and they played with her nipples for a little while. Then they stopped and coated her front with warm oil. Now their hands ran up and down her from each side, pairs of hands both at once. She shivered, that was so much feeling. She heard Julian gasp, and new that Kat and Sal were doing the same to him too. Their fingers were touching her lips and her nipples, it was amazing.

Then they stopped this, and Dave came to stand over her head, looking down at with a smile. Lem started working on her feet, and Dave put his hands under her neck and gently worked around her shoulders. This was the best actual massage she’d ever had, irrespective of everything else going on. She just felt so good. Lem was gradually working up her legs towards heaven, and then Dave moved to the front of her shoulders, and the tops of her arms, and loving her breasts as well. She shot a glance to Julian, and Kat was standing over him, doing the same. He was staring at her tits, an almost worshipful look on his face, a look Larissa knew well when he looked at her. She was so pleased he was getting that – her man deserved the best.

Then she was distracted again. Lem moved to the top of her legs and was running his fingers up the inside of her legs, and along the edge of her pussy. Oh, so good. And Dave now changed to work on her face, gently massaging her cheeks, her forehead, and running his hands through her hair. No one had done anything like that before, and it was just wonderful. Dave leaned down and kissed her passionately while his hands were in her hair, massaging her scalp and she kissed him back. So good. Suddenly, Lem moved to her pussy, and used two hands, one on her clit, and the other, feather light, running around the tops of her legs, her lips, and running down her crack. Dave was still kissing her, running his hands through her hair, and she came, so gentle, but thorough: her whole body was involved. It might have been the kissing and scalp that did it, as much as it was Lem on her pussy. Just so wonderful, she didn’t have words.

She glanced at Julian and Sal and Kat were just finishing up on him, and he had the same expression on his face, wonder, and bliss.

She lay there for a minute, resting. She was kissed four times, by each of them. Then Zara helped her sit up, with a gentle smile for her, and she was given a drink of water. She smiled at all of them. “Thanks, I’ve never experienced anything like that. Wow.” She saw that Michelle had helped Julian up. She shook her head and laughed, hopped off the table, and went and kissed Julian, who sitting on the edge of his table, agreeing with her, a big grin on his face. Then she hugged him tight and rested her head against his neck. She felt just so good.

While she was holding him, Julian said, “Dave and Kat, Lem and Sal, that was truly amazing, and I can see from the smile on Larissa’s face that she felt the same way. Thank you. And while it’s lovely that you did that to show your respect for us, Larissa and I talked about it earlier, and we both owe you so much, for all that you’ve done for us. Yes, Sal took Larissa on, but you all just committed to us personally. So we’d like to thank you, and we’d like to do so in a uniquely Larissa-like way. Larissa, kneel down please.”

She smiled to herself and knelt down. Oh, this was going to be great. Whatever it was. Julian gently reached down and fixed her collar around her neck. Michelle gave it to him, she realised, and she looked up, grinning. Then Julian pulled her up and kissed her hard. She automatically kept her hands behind her back, and Julian turned her around and bound her arms behind her back.

“OK, Larissa is ready for her challenge.” He turned her again, and there was now a seat from the dining room table in front of her. “Lem, would you take a seat please.” Lem did, looking up at them with an intrigued expression on his face. “Ok, so the rules of Larissa’s challenge are that she has five minutes to make each of you come. She’s not allowed to touch your genitals, but she can touch any other part of you. And she’s not allowed to put her pussy to your mouth, but she can touch any other part of you with anything but her hands. You can’t touch her genitals either. Are you guys OK with those rules?”

They certainly were, and Lem had a big smile.

Whoa. Well, it sounded pretty tough to her, but she’d give it a go. Going to be lots of tongue action, for sure. She shrugged to herself; as long as they had fun, and she knew that she gave it her best, she’d be happy. And she could kiss them to her heart’s content. What a gift Julian had given her!

“Ready, Set, Go!” and Larissa went at it with everything she had. She jumped up onto Lems lap, and moved around, her pussy against his leg. Awesome, she was still slippery, and she slid around on his lap. Oops, she slid so his dick was touching her, but it was already hard, she noted. Then she looked up, and slid her lips up his chest, his neck and finally to his mouth. She went for it, tongue and all. Should she warm up slowly? Maybe for the woman, but not Lem, she figured. She kissed him for a good few seconds, and then slid further up so her tits were in his face, a nipple in his mouth. Her nipple was hard, and she pushed it into his mouth. Lem lifted his hands and grabbed her ass. Ohh, that felt so good. Sooo good, and she was momentarily distracted. She slipped a bit and settled back on his lap. “Lem, hands on my tits please,” she said, and then kissed him as hard as she could. He did, and it felt good, but she feared she was running out of time. But it felt good. And yeah, he was hot, she could feel. Yeah, he was getting there. But not hot enough. She slid down, her tongue on his chest. She made sure she got his nipples and nibbled on them quickly. Then she kept going down, towards his erection, licking his abs. Damn his abs were hard, but she couldn’t get distracted. She couldn’t get any lower without actually touching his dick, and it filled up her vision. She blew on it, and that did it, she saw his dick pulsing, and come spurted out of it, some ending up on her cheek. Yeah, she did it!

She leaned back and smiled at Lem. She could see that was a good one for him, and then he smiled at her, and pulled her in for a kiss. “That was truly amazing,” he whispered into her ear. “Would you like to watch Sal try that some time?” Larissa looked at him, astonished. That would be ... she didn’t know what to say. But that’d be hard, this was a young person’s game.

As she stood up, she heard Julian say, “three minutes, fifty-three seconds, well done babe!”

Michelle came over and checked how she was. She asked Michelle to clean her face and spread some more oil on the back of her legs, her butt and her pussy, which she did with a smile on her face. Then Michelle kissed her. “That was the best. I’m not into being tied up, but I’d love to try that sometime.”

She went back and stood beside Julian, giving him a huge smile, which he returned. “Ok, Kat, your turn.”

Kat sat down in the chair and looked at Larissa with a lovely smile. “Oh, I’m really going to love this. Since the moment I looked into your eyes on the beach, I knew that playing with you would be the best fun. If we hadn’t been in a hurry, Dave and I would’ve played with you right on the beach there.” Larissa shivered. She’d have come again and again, what a lovely fantasy.

“Ready, Set, Go,” and she was off again.

This time, she did something different. She stood in front of Kat, and said, “Seeing you on the beach completely changed my life. I know I messaged Dave, because that’s the number I had. But you ... soo sexy... you would’ve heard from me the next day. It was the look on your face that undid me that day. You’re the sexiest person I’ve ever seen.” She smiled at Kat, and leaned forward and licked Kat’s lips. “Your lips,” she said. Then she kissed her collar bone. “Your collar bone,” she breathed. Then in sequence, she kissed Kat’s shoulders, abs, nipples, the join between her torso and her leg, and her belly button, each time saying the part. Then she looked back at Kat’s face, and leaned in and kissed around her face, doing the same thing. Finally, all that was left was her lips, and she said, “Everything about you is sexy. And your lips above all,” and she stepped up onto Kat’s lap, sliding forward as far as she could, and she kissed Kat as hard as she could. Oh, to kiss this sexy woman, what pure pleasure. She did it for as long as she dared, feeling Kat get hotter and hotter. Then, she stopped, thinking back to what Kat had said to her last time she was naked on her lap. “And from what Michelle tells me, being sexy is the least bestest thing about you. I can tell you’re an awesome mother. And I was on your lap naked once before, but you weren’t naked. Now ... woohoo,” and she dived down to Kat’s breasts, licking and sucking on them for all she could. They were so good, she hoped hers were like that when she had kids that old. Kat was breathing heavily, and she went back to her mouth and kissed her hard, rubbing their tits together. That did it, and Kat came, she could tell.

Once Kat had finished coming, she lifted her arms and held Larissa tight. Incredulously, she said to her, “You held me off! I can’t believe you did that. That was incredible. And doing it to me inside my head too ... Wow.”

Larissa was thrilled. That was high praise, and coming from this sexiest woman of all, amazing. She gave her a smile of thanks and then another kiss. “I just wanted to sex you up longer, even if I lost, that’s all,” she whispered to Kat, and she felt Kat laughing silently.

As she stood up, she heard Julian say, “four minutes and twenty-five seconds, awesome babe.”

This time Zara was there to help her. She asked Zara to free her arms so she could stretch. Before she freed her, Zara gave her a scorching kiss. “You, babe, I want to learn from you,” she said. Once her arms were free, she stretched her shoulders vigorously.

“Can you get me some water?” She asked Zara, expecting that to buy her time to stretch her shoulders, but Zara was back almost immediately with some cold water. She sculled it down, and then went back to Julian, who smiled at her, and checked she was OK. She gave him a big smile, and said, “Oh yes, this is great.” Julian kissed her deeply, bound her arms again, and then looked up and said, “Sal, your turn.”

She looked at Sal, her guardian angel. What an opportunity, to love Sal for all the love she gave to Larissa. Straight away she decided that she wasn’t even going to worry about time, but they weren’t going to stop her till she got Sal there.

“Ready, Set, Go,” and she was off again.

She climbed onto Sal’s lap, and slid around for a few seconds, and then rubbed her pussy on Sal’s leg. Felt good, yeah ... then she looked at Sal. “I owe you everything, including my life. I still can’t believe what you did, how you did it. That time you sorted Julian and I out and then let us make love right there in the café! I know I’m supposed to do this in five minutes, but stuff that. I just want to worship you with my tongue!”

And then she did just that. She started with Sal’s legs, and licked the top of them. Then she licked the join between her leg and torso, and close as she could to Sal’s pussy without breaking the rules. Then she licked across the top of Sal’s pussy and gradually worked her way upwards, switching left and right, and loving Sal’s abs. At this point, she looked up to Sal, and said, “that dress ... it’s in my dreams, you know ... I can’t believe you wore that out in public.” Now, she licked around Sal’s tits before loving Sal’s nipples for ages. Then Sal’s shoulders, and neck, and then all over her face, and Larissa made sure to pay lots of attention to her ears. At least, all that was left was her mouth, and she gently but firmly licked Sal’s lips. Then she pulled back, looking in Sal’s eyes. “I’d do anything for you, you know.” Sal’s eyes flicked down to her nipples, and her arms came up and pushed Larissa up so her nipples were in Sal’s mouth. Sal was in charge now, and Larissa let her do what she wanted, sucking on her nipples and then pushing her even further up so she could lick around Larissa’s pussy. Then she let Larissa down and Larissa kissed her as hard as she could, rubbing their tits together. That did it, and Sal came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.