Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Introduction

Drama Sex Story: Introduction - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

Note from the author

At this point, the story splits into two – one storyline is the original ending of the story as I wrote it in my head back in February 2021. But after I wrote it, I got to wondering about a number of open issues from Larissa’s story in my head, and I decided to fill in the gaps. Well, one thing lead to another, and ‘filling in the gaps’ turned into 450,000 words. It’s the same story, just in considerably more detail, but I enjoyed telling it. Originally, I wasn’t going to post it – it was just for me. But I enjoyed writing it, so why not post it?

So the following chapter is ‘part 2: Brief’ – the original ending, 12000 words. Then there’s the fleshed out version, Larissa’s story, part 2, in full. You can read the next chapter, which is the short version, or skip straight over it and dive into Larissa’s life.

Another note from the author

I plotted out this story in Feb 2020 and wrote most of it in the first half of the year. I totally anticipated that Australia would continue to hold the coronavirus off, and plotted accordingly. Maybe we’d continue to have short lockdowns. Well, I never imagined that a single politician could deliberately wreck Australia’s plan, but she did, and we ended up back in full lockdown for months. Well, and Delta was a factor too. So much for my story ... but I just didn’t have the energy to rewrite it. I’ve sat on it for a six months wondering what to do, and finally decided to just go ahead and post it. So for those of you familiar with Australian conditions, assume that the story takes place in a slightly different timeline where we didn’t lose the plot with the Delta variant.

Otherwise this is as realistic as I can make it. Well, realistic about Australia. With regard to Larissa and her friends ... I was writing it for myself, and there’s some things I wrote for fun rather than realism. I’ll leave it to you, the reader, to decide for yourself which bits of the story are which.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.