Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 1: Fucking Desperation

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1: Fucking Desperation - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

Larissa shouldn’t have sent the message.

“I’m the girl who took the photos of your wife on the beach. You’re in my dreams. Want to meet up?”

Larissa even knew she shouldn’t have sent it. But she couldn’t help herself. He was such a bolt of lightning into her life, and she just wanted him so much. And in the end, what did she have to lose?

Truth was, Larissa hadn’t seen that much of him when she met him, but what she did see blew her mind.


She had been at the beach with Maria catching up after going months without seeing her best friend – fucking lockdowns – and finally being allowed out again, and not working. They’d met at the beach and had a big gossip session, catching up on all their friends, who was sleeping with who and how they’d all gone through this terrible year. They’d meant to go and get dinner, and then go out clubbing, but it had been a lovely day, and promised to be a great sunset, so they’d decided to wait for that.

It was Maria who saw the couple first and pointed them out to Larissa. A man was leading a woman along the beach, and she was tied up! She was wearing a little black dress – very little, and it looked next to transparent, and her hands were tied behind her back. The woman was beautiful – blond, maybe in her early thirties, a great body. And the man too – slim, fit, nice jeans and shirt, about the same age. It was hard to tell with masks on, but they did look like they belonged with the beautiful people. But ... her arms were tied?

They walked along the beach a little, back from the water, and then the man spread out his towel and helped the woman sit on it. She was calm – not fighting him at all. Weird. Then the man blew Larissa’s mind – he reached down and removed the woman’s mask, and then lifted the woman’s dress over her head, and pushed it down her arms.

“Fuck me,” Maria said, “She’s naked.”

Larissa didn’t know what to say, but when she looked closely, “No, she’s got a nude thong on. She’s just topless. But shit she looks good. But why the fuck is she tied up?”

“I don’t know. What is he doing?”

What he was doing was sitting down, removing his mask, and then opening up their fish and chips, and starting to feed the woman. They watched her pretending to bite his fingers when he gave her a chip, and he just laughed at her.

“Woo, what a hunk! I’d strip for him,” Maria said.

“Shit yeah. But would you let him tie you up?”

“Fuck, no, I’m not crazy.”

Larissa suddenly found herself wondering whether she was crazy, because she had just thought to herself that she’d love him to tie her up and take advantage of her. She squeezed her legs together. This couple were amazing. And the woman looked like she didn’t have a care in the world, as if being stripped and tied up on the beach was something that happened every day.

Then he took a bottle of water, and gave her a drink, but also tipped it up so cold water run down to her pussy. Fuuuuck. The woman shivered.

“But it is damn hot,” Maria said, “look at them!”

Larissa was. The woman had had enough food, but the man ate a little more. Then he gave her some more water.

“Fuck,” Larissa said to Maria, “he’s playing with her tits. I wish he’d play with mine.”

“Larissa, forget about them, and watch the sunset. They’re going to as well, and they’ll still be here afterwards.”

Sunset? Or hot bondage couple? There wasn’t any choice; the sun sets every day. Larissa would bet her left nipple that she’d never see anything like this again.

By the time the sun was over the horizon, she just knew that she needed a closer look at them. But how could she justify that? And then an idea just appeared in her head – she could ask the woman if she was OK, though she obviously was, sitting there laughing with her man as he kissed her nipple. Larissa looked around – she and Maria were the nearest people to them by a long way.

“We should ask her if she’s OK – she might be in trouble.”

Maria laughed. “Sure, you go and ask her, but you can see she’s fine. You just want to gawk at them close up. But off you go.”

Larissa scowled at Maria, disgusted that she was right. But she still did it. Up close, she could see that indeed, the woman had a spectacular body – perfect natural tits, awesome flat stomach, and great legs. What was she, a supermodel? How had she ended up tied up for some guy when she had everything? The man ... yep, he was a hunk, for sure. But that much?

“Are you OK?” she asked the woman.

The woman took a deep breath and smiled at her. “Well, I’m far outside my comfort zone here. My husband has never done anything like this to me in public before, but I’m turned on something fierce, and I know I’m safe in his hands. Thanks for asking, though; one day the girl in my position won’t be safe.”

She even had a lovely, educated voice. And the man’s clothes screamed money. He must be quite something. But looking at the woman woke some longing in Larissa ... what would it be like to trust someone so much that being tied up on the beach in his hands was ‘safe?’ And ‘turned on something fierce?’ Fuck. Larissa shivered, as she imagined herself in that position.

“You want to be me?” the woman asked Larissa. Hell no. No way, Larissa didn’t do stuff like that. No way she’d let anyone treat her like that, tie her up and display her like that, so anyone could look at her tits and pussy like that. Looking at her pussy, the woman was wet, turned on lots, Larissa could see. But if she was honest, so was she. This woman had it all. What would it be like to be her? She realised she had nodded.

“Well, honey, make sure you have good reason to trust a man absolutely before you let him do something like this with you. We’ve been married twenty years.”

Twenty years? What, did they get married when they were tweens? But no, looking more closely, Larissa could believe they were a little older than she thought. She was a newborn when they got married! But now what? What did she want? She didn’t want to walk away, but she had no idea what she wanted. This was embarrassing now, she needed to get away from them ... but then she’d never know...

Then the man spoke up. “Hey, you’re welcome to watch, get your stuff and sit here,” and he pointed to a spot in front of them.

Larissa jumped and ran to get her stuff. “Maria, it’s her husband. They said we can sit right there and watch! Come on!” Maria was surprised, sure, but she jumped up, sure, and they dragged their stuff on their towels over to just in front of the couple.

When they sat down, the man started stroking the woman’s pussy through her thong. Just gentle and slow, but definitely sure. Fuck, he was stroking her pussy on a public beach. Then he kissed her, and they had some long discussion about who was the sexiest in their family. Larissa tried to follow, but fuck, the woman was tied up, stripped, and having her pussy stroked on a public beach. She said they had teenaged children, and their lovers had moved in for Covid, and their house was full of sex. Yeah, that Larissa could believe. But having her pussy played with on a public beach? When naked and tied up? Fuck. Then Larissa realised that she was rubbing herself. Fuck.

Then he said something about spanking her. The fuck? Did he really say that? And she just took it in her stride, as if getting spanked was normal. What the fuck?

Then ... the man gave Larissa his phone and asked her to take a photo? Fuck yes, she’d take a photo. She took a few, and he was kissing her, and still had his hand on her pussy through the thong. No! he pushed in behind the thong and started playing with her. The expression on her face ... fuck. She could do nothing about it, he could do anything he wanted ... Larissa took a video of that. He was still doing it ... she was getting close, panting. Fuck, Larissa was turned on. There was no way she could let this couple walk out of her life ... and she was still holding his phone ... and it was logged in. She quickly called her own phone number from his phone ... Just in time! He stopped, leaving the woman hanging, and then got his phone back off Larissa. Then he helped her up, still all but naked, and they walked off.

Fuck. Tied up, all but naked, on a beach. Playing with her pussy. That was the hottest damn thing she’d ever seen. To be that woman, to have a man do that to her? That man? Larissa never even thought about whether she had a choice. Maria be damned. She pulled her bikini aside and went to town on her pussy. She’d never been as hot as she was at that moment. And then, bang, she came.

When she came down from her high, Maria said “Whoa. Someone got off big time on that. I didn’t know you were like that!”

Sheepishly, Larissa looked at Maria. “Umm, I didn’t know that either. You didn’t think that was the hottest thing you ever saw?”

Maria shrugged. “He was a hunk, yeah. And she was beautiful for sure. I thought it was a bit weird. But I can see it scratched your itch.”

Fuck she was embarrassed now. She resolved never to speak about it again.

Except that while they were sitting in the bar having dinner, Maria kept bringing it up. Larissa couldn’t figure out whether she was just teasing her, or whether she had been affected more than she thought. Later, they went to a party at a friend’s house, and Maria told the story ... all of it except how Larissa got herself off at the end. Which was good, because that would’ve destroyed their friendship if she’d mentioned it.

Before she went to sleep, Larissa saved the man’s phone number in her contacts under ‘Hot Beach Guy’.


Her love life wasn’t that thrilling before Covid. She’d blown off a boyfriend just before the first lockdown. She’d found out he was two-timing her, the lousy bastard. She’d had nothing for months, and eventually she’d made a friends-with-benefits arrangement with another so-so guy she knew who had no one, so she could get out of her little flat during the second lockdown, but really, he was just a wham-bam type, and both of them had let that lapse out of boredom once the lockdown loosened. Then there’d been nothing much ... until that couple on the beach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.