The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

Copyright© 2021 by Victor Echo

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rhonda lost her husband, and after a year of mourning, she feels she is ready to rejoin society. A cruise, previously booked, seemed like the perfect opportunity. Little did she know how much she would rejoin society and how wonderful a week as sea would be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

They walked around the deck arm in arm after they had some food.

“You are a sexy lady,” Gary said.

Rhonda stopped to pull him into a kiss, then turned and kissed Dan.

“I wonder if my room’s ready yet,” she wondered as she played with their thighs.

“Let’s go and find out,” Gary suggested.

The room was ready when they arrived, and Rhonda was quickly naked.

“Clothes off boys, and sit on the bed. I want to play with your cocks.”

Rhonda dropped to her knees and moved towards them. Their cocks grew as she reached forward and wrapped a hand around each one. A gentle nudge on each one got them hard in a few minutes, which made her happy. Alternating between them, she licked the head of each cock until they glistened in the sunny cabin. Rhonda stroked the root of their cocks as she encouraged their lust. Precum oozed from each of them, and she gladly lapped it up. Both men gasped as she licked them and as she played with their balls. She continued to tease them and keep them on edge.

“Who wants to lick me?” she asked.

Both hands went up.

“Who wants to be sucked?”

Both hands went up.

“Now I have to decide. Dan gets to lick me, so Gary, get up here where I can suck your cock.”

Rhonda lay back on the bed, opened her legs, then turned to reach out for Gary’s cock. She gasped as Dan’s tongue touched her puffy lips. Gary’s cock moved forward into her mouth. Gary gasped as Rhonda closed around it. She sucked hard while her pussy throbbed in response to Dan’s tongue. She moaned around Gary’s cock, and he gasped several times at the sensations that tore through his body. Rhonda had trouble focusing on Gary’s cock as Dan’s tongue drove her crazy. Her orgasm was low but built quickly. She cried out as she flooded Dan’s face with her cum.

“Oh, yes,” she gasped.

She wrapped a hand around Gary’s cock where she could stroke it slowly as she recovered her breathing.

“Your turn, Dan,” she said.

Gary and Dan changed places, while Rhonda gasped again as both men stopped to suck on her nipples, one on each side, before Dan’s cock was in her mouth and Gary’s face was between her legs. Her clit was already inflamed, so there were electric shocks across her body when Eric licked it. She could not focus on Dan’s cock, and he was not helping by pulling on her nipples. Her body shivered as another orgasm rattled her.

“Damn, that was good. Dan, I want to feel you inside me, please?” she begged.

Dan put on a condom as Gary moved up to her head. Dan slipped his cock into Rhonda, and she stroked Gary. Dan set a quick, steady pace, and Rhonda was soon lost in the feelings before she clamped down hard on his cock, and he soon filled the condom with sperm.

“Gary, please,” she gasped.

Gary was soon where Dan had been, while Dan sucked on her nipple. Rhonda rocked as Gary fucked her. Rhonda’s focus was shot as wave after wave of pleasure poured through her until Gary came with a final grunt. The two men lay down beside her as she gasped for breath.

“You have worn me out,” Rhonda said, then kissed both of them.

“I’m done in, too,” Gary said.

“Good, because no one gets to touch me for a bit,” Rhonda said.

Dan chuckled then kissed her neck as he snuggled down beside her. Gary lay on the other side, where they fell asleep.


Rhonda woke first, surrounded by both of the men. Dan’s cock was semi-hard where it rested between the cheeks of her ass. She wiggled a bit, then looked at the clock.

“Wake up time, Rhonda said.

Dan moved first, poked Gary, then kissed Rhonda.

“I guess we should. It’s time to get ready for dinner,” Dan said.

“Yes.”

Gary made a noise, then rolled over.

“You go without me.”

“Come on, you lazy prick,” Dan said. “The lady needs to get dressed.”

“Yeah, alright,” he said eventually.

Dan was already have dressed. Gary found his clothes and got dressed as Rhonda watched them. Dan, then Gary kissed her.

“Dancing tonight?” Dan asked.

“Maybe for a few minutes,” she said.

“See you after dinner,” Dan said as the men left the room.

Rhonda lay naked on the bed for several minutes. The smell of masculine musk, sex, and desire filled the air. Sweat covered her, but she felt empty after being filled by two wonderful men. She shook off the last of the lassitude, got out of bed, and made her way to the shower.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.