The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

Copyright© 2021 by Victor Echo

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rhonda lost her husband, and after a year of mourning, she feels she is ready to rejoin society. A cruise, previously booked, seemed like the perfect opportunity. Little did she know how much she would rejoin society and how wonderful a week as sea would be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Back in her room, Rhonda leaned against the inside of the door. She shivered with lust, desire, and excitement. She did not know what had come over her. Once upon a time, she and Matt had talked about a threesome, but it never went beyond talking about it and watching some associated porn. Now, by accident, she experienced it, and she wanted to do it again. As she undressed, she wondered what it would be like to have the men sucking her nipples. As if they were, the very thought made them harden, and her pussy flooded. She dropped her hand to her pussy and ran a finger through her wet slit. She moaned low in her throat as she quickly moved to her bed, where she played with herself. By the time she coaxed another orgasm from her body, a half-hour was gone, and she was sated. Part of her wanted to remain in bed. Part of her needed food. In the end, food won out, and she got out of bed and headed for the shower.

Rhonda walked down the passageway paying no attention to the looks she got. Her skirt was tight against her body, her blouse loose but buttoned. She wore low heels and make-up. She dressed less conservatively than she had the past few days. She suspected she smiled broadly as well as she walked up the short stairs to the door.

“Look at you,” Maybell said as Rhonda sat down.

“Hello, ladies.”

“Did you enjoy the rest of the afternoon?”

“I did. And you? Did you run the tables?”

“No, we didn’t. We went to the movies.”

“Fun.”

“It was fun,” Maybell said. “But I don’t think it was as entertaining as your afternoon. What did you do?”

“I took a nap.”

“And who did you take a nap with?”

“A lady does not sleep and tell,” Rhonda said as she sipped her wine.

“No, but a lady does tell all her friends if someone on this ship is worth a tumble.”

“Oh, he’s worth the tumble. And so is his friend,” she said with a wink.

“Oh, ho!”

The rest of the ladies around the table laughed or looked shocked. Rhonda smiled in response.

“What looks good for dinner?” Rhonda asked.

Dinner progressed from there with a lot of sexually laden talk, which only made Rhonda hornier as she looked forward to getting another chance at the two of them. Once they finished dinner, Rhonda waved goodbye to the ladies and found Dan waited for her at the foot of the stairs.

“And where shall we dance tonight?” he asked.

“Anywhere and everywhere! Gary’s got a hot date?”

“So he said, but he did say he might join us later or tomorrow.”

“Hm, tomorrow. A whole day at sea. I like that idea.”

They walked down the hallway hand in hand. Rhonda paused a moment to kiss Dan, and then they continued forward as they looked for their first dance. By midnight they danced in all the clubs on the ship. They were both hot and covered in sweat.

“Here’s the plan,” Rhonda said as she kissed Dan.

“Let’s clean up, get some sleep, and recover. Tomorrow we spend the day playing. What do you think?”

Dan kissed her.

“Can I use your shower?”

“Come with me.”

In the end, they showered and played a bit, but they spent most of the night asleep in each other’s arms. When Rhonda woke the following day, she could not remember a more peaceful night’s sleep in the last year. She kissed Dan as she woke. His eyes fluttered, then kissed her back.

“Morning,” she said.

“Good morning, Rhonda. Sleep well?”

“Very well, thank you. And you?”

“Quite well. It’s nice to wake up with a lovely lady at my side.”

“Hmm, you flatter me. Don’t stop.”

Dan kissed her instead, and a hand rose to cup her tit while he rolled a thumb over her soft nipple.

“I love how your nipples respond when I stroke them,” he said.

“I love how it responds when you lick it.”

Rhonda pulled his head down towards her chest. Dan did not resist and moved as she commanded. He flicked out with his tongue and circled her nipple until it was hard. Then he took it between his teeth. Rhonda gasped, then moaned as she pushed more of her tit into his face. Dan pulled her close and sucked as his hand slipped between her legs. Rhonda spread wider, facilitating his explorations. Rhonda was already wet, and Dan’s ministrations only got her more excited. She whimpered as he teased the area around her clit without actually touching it. He traced the rim of her opening without penetrating before he teased her ass. Rhonda whimpered more as he teased her.

“Keep doing that, and I might never suck your cock again,” she said.

“I would hate for that to be the outcome of playing with you,” he said before he moved to her other tit. “But if you insist.”

His thumb brushed her clit, and her ass came up off the bed as she flooded his hand.

“Yes, yes, make me cum,” she gasped.

Dan started to rub her clit as he sucked harder on her nipple. Rhonda gasped, and she bounced as the orgasm crashed through her, and she screamed again.

“Oh, fuck, yes,” she gasped. “That’s what I needed.”

Rhonda fell onto the bed but let her hand slide down his leg, where it encountered his erection in full bloom. Her hand circled it slowly before she rolled against his side and started to stroke it, teasing it as he teased her. She never fully engaged his sensitive places.

“Now who’s teasing?” he gasped.

“Me,” she said.

Dan did not even argue as she licked his nipple and played with his balls.

“Did you and Gary talk about me after I left?” she asked.

“We did. Neither one of us had ever experienced it. Outside of porn, we would probably have said it couldn’t happen.”

“I agree with you. Matt and I talked about it, but nothing ever came of it.”

“Gary thinks you’re hot. I know you’re hot.”

“Good answer.”

She teased the head of his cock as they talked. Precum oozed freely from the slit.

“When you told us you wanted to feel his cock inside you, he almost got fully erect again.”

“Good.”

“Good?”

“Good. It means I haven’t lost all my feminine wiles.”

“I am pretty sure you will never lose those, especially since you’ve got me so hard right now.”

“I like it when you’re hard. The harder your cock, the deeper into my cunt you can stuff it.”

“I like stuffing it into you.”

“Sweet talker,” she said.

Her hand did not increase its speed, but she alternated, squeezing it and stroking it.

“Are you just going to continue to tease me?” he asked.

“Yup.”

She went back to licking his nipple as she played with his cock. Rhonda loved the heat of his organ as she teased it. She could almost feel his pulse as blood flowed through it to keep it erect for her pleasure. She continued to tease Dan for several more minutes before she thought he was sufficiently hard enough for her purpose. She grabbed a condom, then rolled it over his stiff, pulsing shaft, then turned and presented her ass to him.

“Take me from behind? Ram that monster deep into me,” she said and looked back over her shoulder at him.

Dan moved forward on his knees, placed the head of his cock at her opening, then ran it home. Air whooshed out of Rhonda as she absorbed his assault and shoved her ass back against his abdomen. He started rocking in and out of her depths. Rhonda shoved equally hard back against him as her hand rubbed her clit.

“Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me deep,” she chanted as Dan grabbed her hips for leverage. “Yes, yes, harder, like that.”

Dan continued to slam into her as he felt the cum boil in his balls.

“I’m coming,” Dan gasped.

“Yes, cum, cum in me, Dan!” she cried out.

She clamped down on his cock as he came. He clutched her hips, which left a bruise, before they fell to the bed.

“That was good,” Rhonda said.

They got themselves sorted and then kissed.

“I’m hungry. Let’s get cleaned up,” she said.

Dan kissed her, then headed for the shower while Rhonda lay back on the bed and relaxed. She luxuriated in the feelings left behind. She could feel the ship’s vibrations deep in her body which only tightened her feelings of lust.

Dan was done and came out to find his clothes while Rhonda passed him with a kiss and went into the shower. She showered quickly, toweled her hair dry, and dressed. Then, together, they headed for the morning buffet.


They filled their plates, grabbed coffee, and found a quiet table where they could watch the ocean roll by the window. Rhonda tried to make light conversation, but every time she started to talk, the idea of playing with the two men stopped anything she might have said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.