The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

Copyright© 2021 by Victor Echo

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rhonda lost her husband, and after a year of mourning, she feels she is ready to rejoin society. A cruise, previously booked, seemed like the perfect opportunity. Little did she know how much she would rejoin society and how wonderful a week as sea would be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Sunlight filtered through the curtains, which brought Rhonda awake. At first, she was unsure where she was, then the haze of that place between being asleep and awake ripped away. She was sore, and her muscles ached from the previous night’s activities. The bed was empty, but the water ran in the shower. She stretched aching limbs and sat up as Dan emerged from the bathroom, a towel in his hand as he dried his hair. She watched his naked body and felt a particular mix of lust and desire she had not experienced in quite some time.

“Good morning,” he said before he kissed her.

“Good morning. I am a bit tender this morning,” she said.

“Truth be told, so am I,” she said.

They kissed again, and he helped her to her feet.

“Shall we meet at the buffet?” she asked.

“Tired of me already?”

“No, but I thought you might want to change at least.”

“You are considerate. The buffet then, in thirty minutes?”

“That should be enough,” she said.

They kissed again, and Rhonda went into the bathroom and closed the door. Half an hour later, she walked into the buffet, her hair damp, her shorts comfortable, and her sleeveless blouse blowing gently in the breeze. She found Dan at a quiet table in the corner with two cups of coffee in front of him, orange juice at hand.

“I would have filled a plate for you,” he said, rising.

“It’s OK. What do you want? I’ll get it.”

He told her, and she returned with two plates. They ate, discussed possible ways to spend the day, both together and apart. They agreed to meet for drinks before dinner. After breakfast, they went up on deck and watched the water flow past the side of the ship. At last, he kissed her, squeezed her hand, and went off to follow his own path. Rhonda walked up to the top deck, ordered a drink, then sat in the warm early afternoon warmth.

“Here you are,” Maybell said.

She sat down opposite Rhonda and ordered a drink of her own.

“And what have you been up to?” She asked.

Rhonda smiled to herself.

“Oh, this and that. Really, I have been enjoying my vacation.”

“Excellent. And dancing with the man with the eyes. Dan?”

“Yes, we have. And other things.”

“And is he good at other things?”

“Yes, he is quite good.”

Both of them laughed.

“Are you going to come with us tomorrow? Shopping in Saint Thomas.”

“That sounds like fun. Yes, I would love to come with you.”

“Wonderful. Coming to the tables tonight?”

“I don’t know. We’re meeting for drinks before dinner, and then we are going to the Italian restaurant.”

“Rialto? It’s great. You’re going to get dressed up?”

“Like a virgin on prom night.”

They both laughed again, then relaxed and enjoyed the sun.


Rhonda arrived at the aft bar dressed in her finest. Everything from her lingerie to her dress was the best she owned and the sexiest. She noticed the looks she got as she walked across the deck towards the bar. As she stood on the threshold of the small room, she saw several pairs of eyes focus on her and followed her as she crossed to where Dan now stood and looked at her with desire in her eyes.

“You look beautiful,” he said as he kissed her softly.

“Thank you.”

They sat, and the server poured champagne for them.

“Did you have a good day?” he asked after they toasted.

“I did, thank you. I did nothing other than lay in the sun.”

“A wonderful way to spend the day.”

“And you,” she asked.

“I wrote a little, sat in the sun, played some roulette, and took a nap. A completely relaxing day.”

“Wonderful! So you will be ready to go dancing tonight?”

“I will be ready for whatever form of entertainment you desire.”

She silently toasted him with her glass as she felt her nipples stiffen under her bra.

Dinner was as good as Maybell said and better than many restaurants she ate at on land. After dinner, they went back to the deco club, where they danced to Glenn Miller and Tommy Dorsey’s music. They kissed as much as they danced, and by midnight, they swayed slowly together.

“I’m going ashore in the morning,” she said.

“To be honest, I’m a bit tired myself,” Dan said.

“Take me back, undress me, and tuck me in, please?” Rhonda asked with a kiss.

“With pleasure.”

They walked arm-in-arm slowly to her cabin, where they kissed and touched as Dan undressed her slowly, with kisses for each bit of skin he encountered. Rhonda noticed how light his touch was as he relieved her of her bra. How gentle he was as he palmed her erect nipple a moment before he licked them. She also noticed how wet she was as he slid the lace thong from her body.

“Sit, let me make you cum,” he said.

She was not sure she heard him, yet she did sit, and his mouth soon covered her sex as his tongue danced over her sensitive clit. She moaned as he manipulated her body.

“Oh, yes, yes,” she gasped.

Dan redoubled his efforts, and she gasped as her orgasm crashed through her body and coated Dan’s face. They both gasped for breath.

“Thank you,” she said.

“You’re welcome. I’m glad I could give you some pleasure for a change.”

Rhonda pulled him towards her and kissed him.

“You can stay if you want,” she whispered.

“Thank you, but if I stayed, I might want more pleasure than either one of us could handle right now. Tomorrow is soon enough. Sleep well, Rhonda.”

He got her under the covers, kissed her, then he turned out the lights and slipped out of the room. Rhonda closed her eyes and fell asleep.


Rhonda woke when her alarm chimed. Outside the window, the ship was surrounded by land, if by magic. The ship still maneuvered, so Rhonda quickly showered, dressed, and met Maybell and her crew for breakfast as arranged.

“Rhonda, darling, there you are! Ready to go ashore?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be. What should I expect?”

“Oh, the usual. Street grifters, hustlers, downtrodden port rats. Stay close, keep your purse close, and you will be fine. Wearing comfy shoes?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.