The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

Copyright© 2021 by Victor Echo

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rhonda lost her husband, and after a year of mourning, she feels she is ready to rejoin society. A cruise, previously booked, seemed like the perfect opportunity. Little did she know how much she would rejoin society and how wonderful a week as sea would be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

It was near dawn when, stereotypically heels in hand, Rhonda unlocked the door to her room. After blowing Dan, she found a vodka tonic, then joined the Card Ladies shooting craps in the casino.

She wedged herself in between two of the hangers-on and waited for a while as Maybell increased her stack. More than once during the excitement, a hand or two would casually brush her ass. After more than a couple, she pushed back into the hand. It stayed there and massaged her ass. The guy beside her was attractive, if a bit inebriated. She dropped her hand to his thigh and ran it up and down before, emboldened, she slid it across his groin to find an erection swelling under her touch. For a while, they played with each other, although Rhonda had the upper hand, so to speak, as she continued to tease his erection until she was sure he had come based on the way he suddenly gripped the rail, then excused himself. Maybell winked at her. Rhoda smiled and put down a bet.

She won a bit of money and slipped the chips into her purse before she went over to the bar to order another drink. One of the younger guys came and stood beside her.

“I’m Alex,” he said.

“Rhonda.”

“How do you know Maybell?”

“Met her on the dock, actually. She just took me under her wing. Or sucked me into her vortex, I’m not really sure,” she said with a laugh.

“That’s how it works sometimes. Some of us just get swept up in her orbit; others seek her out. She is a fun lady.”

“She is.”

“What did you do to Reg?”

“Who?”

“The guy who was on your right side. His name’s Reg. He got this weird look on his face, then slipped out. I have never seen him move with such determination before.”

“Probably had to change his pants.”

“I don’t understand.”

Rhonda shrugged her shoulders.

“His hand squeezed my ass. So I returned the favor and squeezed his dick. Maybe I squeezed it a bit too intensely.”

Alex chuckled as she finished telling her story, before a huge smile split his face.

“I am not sure that’s fair. He only squeezed your ass?”

“Well, he was rather focused about it.”

“If I asked nicely would you do the same for me?”

“It was a situational sort of thing. I’m not sure the staff would appreciate me rubbing you off here,” she said.

Alex was attractive. She looked out of the corner of her eye, and the bulge in his pants was pretty evident. For some reason, she wanted to experience it.

“You are probably right,” he agreed.

“Of course, we could slip out and find somewhere more appropriate,” she said.

He offered his arm, and Rhonda took it. They walked out onto the deck and strolled along in the night air. For the most part, the deck was well lit, but Alex found a shadowy corner and pulled her into his arms. She responded to his kiss. Their tongues battled as she dropped her hand to his groin. His cock was thick, and she could feel it pulse with his heartbeat.

“Wow, that is some cock,” she said, nipping at his ear.

“Thank you. Why don’t we take this to my cabin?”

“Only if I get to see it.”

They crossed the deck and took the elevator down two levels to his cabin. Once inside, they kissed again. Rhonda undid his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. She ran her nails down his chest and watched his nipples pop, and goosebumps appeared. Her hands stopped at his waist and quickly had his pants undone and down. She pushed him down on the bed, then positioned himself between his legs, where she found his cock standing tall and proud. She wrapped her hands around it, amazed at its girth. She ran her thumbs up and down the shaft, enjoying the strength she felt in it. The mushroom head purpled with the blood pulsing through his organ. As she continued to study it, precum started to ooze out of the tip.

“I love it when that happens,” she said.

She flicked her tongue over the head and lapped it up. More took its place. She finally gave up licking it and put her mouth over it and sucked. Alex moaned. She swallowed him inch by inch until she could take no more, and still half his cock was outside her mouth. She sucked as best she could while she played with his shaft and rolled his balls in her hand.

“Holy fuck,” he gasped.

His cock throbbed, then swelled and cum shot out of the tip a moment after she moved her mouth out of the way. Big gobs flew towards his chest, where they landed to create puddles. Rhonda giggled as the last of the cum oozed from the tip. Alex fell back onto the bed.

“If you had rubbed me in the casino like that, I probably would have needed to change my pants too,” he gasped.

“I would hope so.”

“Want to stay?”

“No, not tonight, thanks.”

He lifted himself to kiss her, and she returned the kiss with vigor.

“Maybe tomorrow,” she said.

She closed her door and tossed her shoes into the corner before she slumped down onto the bed. She was horny, tired, and a bit dirty. She pulled off her clothes, then climbed into the shower. She did not know how much hot water she was allotted, but she let it run over her body for more than twenty minutes until she felt more relaxed. She dried off and got into bed. She lay there a few minutes, reliving the evening’s events. Her hand drifted between her legs where she discovered that she was still wet and excited when she thought about Dan’s firm cock, and how eager she got when he pushed her head against his abdomen. She gasped as she rubbed her clit harder with her hand. A moment was all she needed before her orgasm tore through her body and left her breathless. She gasped, shivered, and lay back feeling much better. She made a note to pick up condoms.


It was after noon when Rhonda woke up. The ship was docked and other wise quiet. She got dressed and headed for the buffet for lunch. It was not busy, but steady. She enjoyed the food, then went up on deck and found a chair, sat down and relaxed.

“This seat taken?” A warm voice asked.

Rhonda looked up and into Dan’s eyes.

“It is now,” she said with a smile.

Dan sat down next to her.

“Sleep well?” she asked.

“For the most part. I kept having these vivid dreams of a stunning, naked woman who looked into my soul, then walked out of my life.”

“Hm, that’s interesting. You should seek professional help for that. Or keep her from walking out.”

“I tried that. She seemed to have her mind made up. I am hoping I get another chance, though. Did you sleep well?”

“I did thank you, once I gave myself a screaming orgasm, that is.”

“I could have helped with that.”

“You could have. Maybe later. Lots of time left in the cruise.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.