Alina Fishing - Cover

Alina Fishing

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Alina, Nils, and Emma. And the fish, which did not get away. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

While Nils and Emma go to town for groceries, Alina makes her way down to the stream. The afternoon is warm, and it looks like it might storm later, but right now sunlight slants through the clouds. Alina leaves her clothing on a flat rock at the shore and wades into the water. It’s cool. Refreshing. The stream bottom is soft, squishy. She wades out until the water is up to her belly button. She dunks herself. She stretches out and floats, first on her belly, then on her back. The water and sun feel good. A fish swims by. It’s a big one. The fish darts away but then eases back, circles. What, you think you’re a shark? Alina says to the fish. We’ll see about that. She makes a splash toward the fish, and the fish backs off, but then returns. What, you think you’re a fairytale fish? We’ll see about that. I wish... But then Alina isn’t sure what to wish for. Any suggestions? she asks the fish.

Alina swims a bit and floats a bit and makes her way back to shore. The afternoon is getting darker. It’s going to rain soon. Instead of getting dressed, she picks up the old fishing pole. There are about six feet of line attached, and an empty hook. Rod in hand, she wades back into the stream. Fishy, fishy, look what I have for you? A nice, tasty hook. She knows she’s being silly. She sweeps the rod back and forth, the hook glinting as it lifts a scant inch above the water.

Please Wait while image loads

The shock of the fish snapping up the hook almost makes Alina drop the rod. Hook devoured, the fish races away, but he’s brought up short. Alina feels the pull, the tug. Oh, fish, she says. Oh, you silly, stupid fish. She lifts him from the water. He’s heavy. He’s dripping. He judders side to side. She takes him to shore.

Oh, fish, she says again, taking the hook from his mouth. You’re a beauty. She feels she should let him go. But holding the fish firmly by the tail, she whacks him hard against the flat rock. He shivers. She sets him on the stone. He shivers twice more and then is still.

She leaves the rod and her clothes at the shore and carries the fish to the house. Nils and Emma are back, just starting to unpack the groceries.

“Emma, could you clean him?” she says, handing the fish to her.

“Nils, we have to fuck. Right now!”

§

Emma sets the fish in a sink filled with cold water, washes her hands, finishes putting away the groceries, and steps to the bedroom door. As expected, she sees Alina and Nils fucking. Nils is on his back with Alina astride, facing away, one leg bent at the knee, the other leg extended. Her head is thrown back. Her body is bent back. Emma can see Nils’ sizeable cock bending into Alina’s cunt. Alina’s thighs clench. Emma knows her cunt is clenching too. Alina is coming.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.