Beast Beauty - Cover

Beast Beauty

by Jax Lazzo Rhapsody

Copyright© 2021 by Jax Lazzo Rhapsody

Fantasy Story: A beast seemingly ravages a town, it's up to a local guild to vanquish. The guild leader finds there is more to this task, than first thought.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction   Fairy Tale  

He got word of a demonic creature in a nearby town, the people have tried to take it down as it ravages homes and stores. The stories told it’s screech can shatter windows, it’s talons crush bone, and rip through wood, the gust from it’s massive wings can knock down grown men, and send women and children tumbling to the ground. Skin black as coal, eye’s a menacing yellow glow. A call to arms has been made, his cohorts grab weapon and armor, ready to slay the beast. The townsfolk manages to break one of it’s wings, yet swift it continues to be; leaping from buildings, throwing itself through doors seemingly without pain, or drop in endurance. They put all their efforts in to cornering it, sealing off the town, archers and those with makeshift pole arms take base at any conceivable exit, using everything at their advantage to stun and confuse the beast.

They arrive taking lead, keeping the townsfolk as assisting back up, while they do the heavy work. He lays out a plan his men argue and ignore on the basis of the injured and collateral damage, rushing to where it is suspect to be hiding, against his advocacy. Swords, maces, hammers at the ready, they plan to siege and vanquish the vile creature. A few men rush in, one is tossed through a window, a scream, clanking and scratching of metal. Four run out with their armor with deep gashes, ears bleeding. Two try to shake it off, returning with three in wait, whom angered by their quick defeat, rush in, yells of the rafters echo. He helps the one thrown from the window, the townsfolk cause a ruckus, he turns to see them and his men running off in pursuit, he chases after, getting a glimpse of it. He follows it, mocking the path it took, trying to tackle the creature, catching it buy surprise. It almost slipped away, but his grip tightened on it’s legs. In the moonlight, he saw the shadow of its wings open, a strong take-off carried them over the wall, however the flight was unsteady, he took a look at what he was dealing with, face partially shielded by long hair, it seemed to be focused on a landing spot near the lake; a small inlet at the mouth of the woods, a few struggling flaps and uneasy glide, they crashed in to a tree, landing in the water.

They both splash around, him grunting, it growling, he’s grabbed and tossed further in the lake, he sees the silhouette and glowing eyes in the trees come closer. He readies his sword at her approach, one that seems quick and limp. It leaps at him, knocking his sword away, his free hand catches, slamming the creature in the water, holding it down, ready to run his blade through. A clean arm reaches for air, pulling itself up, dug in his armor, what he sees is unexpected; it takes a few steps back, eyeing his sword, wings open, one hung slightly. He tosses his sword to shore, pulling off his helm, staring curiously, wondering if the moon fools his eyes. All the darkness washed from the tanned skin, left in the water, it too looked confused at his actions. His approach was slow and cautious, to get a better look, no quick movements. It’s ... her eyes are yellow, yes, his reach slow to move the hair from her face, it wasn’t anger, but fear on her softened face. Tattered clothes, cuts, bruises litter her skin, he’s impressed she could even lift the both of them even a foot off the ground with that broken wing, wings of a bat, just slightly darker than her skin, he pulls off a gauntlet to get a better feel. It indeed feels like the finest of leather. Her lips were full, cheekbones high, small pointed chin, her body had muscle to it, though she looked fed and healthy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.