What's a Husband to Do - Cover

What's a Husband to Do

by Rafel030

Copyright© 2023 by Rafel030

Erotica Sex Story: Wife Sharing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Lovely, hot, freaky wife. We made love at least five times a week. Which was perfect for me, life is good. Then my wife became pregnant, this through her sex drive into overdrive.

Her body began to change, her ditties became huge. Her nipples stayed erected, her ass became softer and bigger. Her lips became pouty, and her hair grew even longer. In short, my wife became even hotter.

I was loving it ... we went from love making to flat out fucking. I woke up to blow jobs and went to sleep to breathless orgasms. She fucks me when I was getting ready for work and as soon as I came in the door. Some nights I didn’t even get to eat.

She would call me at work to tell me she has a eight inch vibrator shoved in her soaked pussy. She would not let me hang up until she came in my ear. I would have to tell her my dirtiest sexual thoughts.

About how I wanted to fuck her on cam, where everyone could watch me spank her sexy ass. How I wanted to shove my thumb in her ass while I fucked her juice pussy.

This was great for the first month or so. But all the fucking and missed meals started to take its toll on me. I tried to tell my wife how she was wearing me out. But she just smiled at me, took my cock out and began sucking it. Damm you woman, I yelled as she slob my dick to life. I just couldn’t take it anymore. Something had to be done because she was getting worse.

I was at work sleep at my when one of my co-workers whom name is Wade woke me. It was my wife on line one he told me. Sleepily I told him to tell her I wasn’t available, and I would call her later. He did then he came back and asked me if everything was alright.

I started to tell him everything was alright, but I broke down and told him. My wife is pregnant, horny as hell and draining me dry. He had a shocked look on his face as he closed my office door.

He took a seat and told me he did not know what to say. I had sunk in my chair and began to tell him the whole story. When I was done, he said, man you are one lucky man. I am in heaven if my girlfriend gives it to me twice a week. You would not say that if you were denied sleep and food.

We sat there for a while not saying anything. I was almost nodding off when he got this gleam in his eye. What, I pushed him. Well, I don’t know how to say this. Just say it, I demanded.

“How about sharing her,” he said quietly.

My first thought was hell no! Then I remembered how she didn’t give a damm about my feelings. How she didn’t care if I ate or slept. All she cared about was a hard dick. Well, if she wanted hard dick, I would oblige her.

I answered him no, “I wouldn’t mind sharing her.”

A wide smile fell across his face.

“I’m taking it you want a shot at my wife,” he just nodded yes.

“Do you know any others who wouldn’t mind fucking my wife,” I asked him?

“I can round up a few,” he told me.

“Well do it, we can all go to my house this evening. But I need to be drunk first, so let’s all meet at the bar,” I instructed him.

To pass the time, I really needed a drink, a pick me up because my wife was really wearing me out. I had just ordered my first drink when Wade and three other guys walked in. Wade spotted me and led everyone over to me. Once everyone was seated, Wade introduced everyone.

“This is John, a close friend of mine. This is Bill, he plays cards with us, and this is Marcus a golf buddy of mine.” He informed me.

“Let me get everyone a drink and I will lay down a few rules,” I told them.

“Rule one; no one kisses my wife but me. I paused as the bar tender passed us our drinks. Rule two; no ruff stuff she is carrying my child. Rule three; I’m first to fuck her up the ass. Last thing, I hope none of you are camera shy because I want to cam cord the whole thing. Agreed?” Everyone is in agreement.

We slammed back a few more, and then it was off to my house. The ride home began to wake me up as I thought about all the wild things we were going to do to my horny wife. When we arrived, my wife met me at the door half dressed just like usual. Man was she surprised when she saw the other four men with me.

She ran to the bedroom screaming,” you could have warned me!”

After I showed everyone where to sit and got them a beer. I went to the bedroom to find my wife fucking herself with a dildo. “Honey ... I want you and you bring all these men home with you,” what were you thinking?

I sat next to her and place my hand on the dildo. I began to slowly pump it in and out of her. Kissing and nibbling on her long erect nipples. Once I got her to moaning.

“I whispered in her ear. I was thinking I would give you a fuck of a lifetime.”

She groaned at the thought!

“I told her. You will be fucked all night.”

“Yessssssss ... she purre!”

“In every position,” I offered her.

“Yesssssss ... Oooooh ... Yessss,” she was getting all worked up.

“By all those men I brought home,” I informed her.

She paused for a moment and before she could say a word. I pumped that dildo in and out of her at a quick pace. I could tell she was nearing climax as I pumped the large piece of plastic in and out.

“Baby you need all those dicks. You need to be fucked like a slut, do this for me I begged.”

She was so near to orgasm and when it hit.

“She screamed YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... I want to fuck you all as the pleasure ran through her.”

While I was in the room persuading my wife to fuck us all they drew lots to see who would go first. Wade won they told me as I set up the camcorder. Just as I got everything set up my wife came out. All their mouths fell open when she appeared naked. There she stood, pouty red lips, long flowing hair, nice full breasts. Long erect nipples, sweet round hips, a little pudgy in the tummy because of the baby and a neatly trimmed pussy, with phat pussy lips. Her clit was swollen and glistening as her lust grew. She did a slow turn so everyone could get a look at her sweet, plump ass. She then draped herself onto the sofa with her legs spread open. We could all see how moist her pussy was. Her phat pussy lips parted just enough to see her tight love tunnel.

“Dayummmm,” they all said in unison.

Wade walked right over got on his knees and put his face right in my wife’s pussy. I was proud and jealous at the same time. I loved my wife, but she needed more than I could give her. It wasn’t long before she was moaning and tossing her head from side to side in pleasure. She grabbed his head and pulled him in to her drenched pussy.

“Suck my pusssssssssscy ... she demanded. Yesssssss ... suck ... my pussssssscy.”

Wade was doing the best he could. We could see his jaw and tongue working as fast as it could. Wade reached up to get a hand full of my wife’s breast. She loved the sensation as he drove her to ecstasy. The other guys couldn’t wait for their turn. They all took out their cocks to show my wife what they were working with.

She moaned, “nice dicks,” as Wade sucked her pussy. A few moments later she splashed Wade’s face with cumm juice.

Wade almost killed himself trying to get out of his pants. His penis was at full attention. He looked to be seven inches long with a huge nut sack. Even hard as a rock his sack hung low. I’m glade my wife was already pregnant, because he was going to flood her pussy with a lot of his cumm. Wade, eased between my wife’s thighs, lining his jumping dick up with her wet, hot opening. He slid the head of his penis in and moaned in pleasure.

“This is some gooooooood, hot pusssssssssscy,” he told everyone!

He slammed the rest of his dick into her. He began to pound my wife’s cunt like he owned it. He arched his back so he could place both of his hands on her ripe breast. Wade was in another place as he fucked my wife’s pregnant pussy in and out.My wife easily took his cock as her eye closed from the pleasure. She slowly drew her knees to her chest, giving Wade deeper and greater access. She had

Wade cooing like a bird, when he could talk all, he could say was, “gooooood ... sweeeeeeet ... Pussssssssscy!”

By the time my wife’s heels settled on his pumping ass. I could see she was getting comfortable with having another man’s dick in her.

Wade was on his way to climax. “Fuck, fuck her pregnant cunt is milking my balls. I-I-I’m going to cum in this sweet, hot pusssscy,” he bellowed!!

He tensed and he came in my wife’s pussy. The first load splashed her insides with just a bit spilling out the side. He pumped a few more times and yelled, “I’m coming some more!” I knew the feeling as the jealousy and lust whaled up in me, to settle my feelings I just remember how she was doing me.

That’s when my wife reached her orgasm!

“Yes ... yes ... fill my twat ... I can feel all that cummm. Yes ... ye ... s fill this pussy,” my wife screamed!

That’s when we saw at least an ounce of cumm ooze past my wife’s pussy lips and flow into my wife’s ass crack.

“What a cream pie,” Marcus blurted out!!”

Wade kept fucking her and he came again. My wife was loving the flood of cumm as she came with him.

“Fill my pussy ... yes ... yes ... fill my pussy,” she encourage him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.