9 Times - Cover

9 Times

by M Butterfly

Copyright© 2021 by M Butterfly

True Sex Story: These two lovers set the bar high and go for 9. They satisfy each other's sexual needs. They fuck until they're sore.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

If I had a dollar for every time I think of him, I’d be a millionaire. No, seriously.

And I always wonder if he ever thinks of me even a quarter of the time. Very unlikely.

Anyway, i find myself daydreaming about us together, way too often. But somehow I find this to be therapeutic. My mind sets off to the most remote place, and transports to the most magical places I can vividly imagine being with him. I re create some moments that we have lived together, and I make up others as I go. I have imagined being with him in a beautiful island, a paradise like that movie “Blue Lagoon”. Just us two naked and Making love incessantly until we are both sore.

You see, there have been times we just go at it back to back to back! We actually have a record to break. We went for 9 in less than 24 hours together one time. It was so beautiful. The most amazing sexual experience of my life. Needless to say, as is every experience with him.

We don’t get many opportunities like this one. And this one didn’t just happen by plain luck. This was a well thought out, planned ahead, kind of endeavor. I am laughing as I write this because I am here thinking to myself, wow we made that happen! If you have read some of my previous stories, you’d know this relationship is an affair. I hate to put a label to it, but technically speaking it is. But to us it’s more than that. I think the word affair has never been on our conversations ever. We have an amazing 25 plus year strong relationship. Yes we are both married, to other people, and yes we have both somehow at some point wondered how things ended up like this. And why, or where did we go “wrong” and not ended up marrying each other.

So when I say we never really get many opportunities to spend hours or even days together, I meant it because it is obviously very difficult to make it happen when you have to ingeniously come up with pretexts to render explanations to your spouse. But somehow most of the time that we have spent together, we have found a way to make it happen.

I remember being so nervous, because that was the first time we were going to spend the night together. And I was even more nervous because it was going to be at his place. Don’t be so quick to judge, I always think of how wrong that is. To be at his home, where him and his wife have a life together. To sleep on the same bed she sleeps. Yes I do have a conscience. Despite all the “wrongful” doing, and knowing this, and him knowing how I felt about it, there was also this feeling of belonging. And he told me himself, that he would never bring anyone else but me, into his home. And I believed him.

The anticipation and build up was intense. From the moment I got on that plane, I was all worked up! I was nervous, I was excited, I was happy and worried all at once. So many emotions it was hard to control myself. We always joke around about it, saying how I should wear panty liners when I travel over to see him, so that I won’t leave a puddle on the airplane seat. But he knows how to make all my senses come back together.

As I arrived at the terminal, I text him as I am walking out, and we exchange a few teasers as customary. At this point my heart is racing and my pussy is usually throbbing. I finally spot his car and hop on the back seat. Why the backseat you wonder. Well, the idea is to pretend I am getting in an Uber. This might stir away anyone following me and not raise any suspicions.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.