Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

The Estate, around midnight

The hazy, sensual feel of a pair of lips dragging themselves all over his hard dick woke him back up a few moments later. His vision sharpened to find that Lily had curled up on the seat beside him with her head at his waist. Her silky hair brushed across the sensitive skin of his stomach as she used her tongue to clean him of the glistening mixture that still coated his prick. A lazy survey found that Clara was still happily bucking herself into senselessness on his father’s lap. Her hips rocked back and forth, massaging Sam’s length wetly with her slick, satiny snatch. The two were nose to nose, whispering though he couldn’t make out their words.

On the other couch, Lauren was laid back with her legs off the edge. Ashe knelt between them, and from his movement Jude figured he’d continued rogering Lauren’s pussy. At her other end, his mother crouched over Lauren’s mouth, facing back toward Ashe. And Jude. Rebecca’s eyes met his as she scraped her semen-filled twat over Lauren’s lips. Rebecca shuddered in continued satisfaction as Jude’s wife lapped up the ball juice draining out.

Jude grunted, humping his hips to get more contact with Lily’s teasing tongue and questing mouth. She kissed his tip with a pop and turned her head to meet his eyes, with her cheek resting along his rod.

“You like watching your wife, and mother act like filthy little whores.”

It wasn’t really a question, but he answered anyway with a moaned, “Yes!”

“You want to be able to fuck them, for as long as you like, whenever you like?” She pressed.

He blearily focused on her words. That sounded great, didn’t it? “Of course.” Who wouldn’t?

“Come with me, and I’ll teach you how.” Lily promised.

He sat up, “Really?”

She stood, and held out a hand for him to take, “No lie. Will you join me?”

He involuntarily looked over at Lauren. His wife’s hands were groping Rebecca’s tits as she feasted on the woman’s bare muff.

“Becca!” Lily called out, making his mother glance over. “Let her up for a bit. I’m taking this one upstairs.”

An approving smile followed surprise on Rebecca’s face. She set her foot up, remaining kneeling on a single knee and giving Lauren space to raise her head. Glassy scrutiny examined Jude standing naked with Lily’s hand on his purple, vertical hard on. Lauren licked her lips, and her perusal remained below his waist while they talked.

“Y—uh, yeah?” Every in-stroke of Ashe’s meat log made her eyelids flutter.

“Say we’re going upstairs,” Lily whispered.

He parroted the explanation.

“And she should enjoy being a hot, sexy, dirty, little slut for your mom, and Ashe,” Lily added.

He stumbled over that one, so she made him repeat it.

Lauren simpered languidly, “I—I’m so-o-o dirty, honey. Such a—oh!” Her eyes rolled back after an especially deep thrust. “ ... slut ... wife ... boff her ... brains out ... for me.”

With a wave over her shoulder, and a, “Tootles!” Lily dragged him out.

They made their way back through the mansion, toward the grand staircase. On the trip, Jude was shocked to find that almost every guest was emulating the same activity he’d enjoyed for the last couple hours. Or hour, singular? He’d lost track of time, and his watch too. They didn’t pass by any clocks either, so he had no way to tell the time. But everywhere he looked, people he knew, and worked with were engaged in all manner of lascivious, shameless carnal conduct. Wife-swapping, or partner swapping for those who only had dates instead of spouses, threesomes, more-somes and other groups copulated in every room.

Friendly smiles, and even some appraising oogles greeted them as they passed by with Lily’s fingers curled under his upright erection. Nowhere did he see disapproval, only shameless debauchery. For a brief moment he wondered how all this had been occurring right under his nose. Then he passed their main receptionist, Tina who had two men simultaneously stuffing her lower holes while another pair enjoyed her mouth and hands. She caught sight of him, and fired off a lecherous gawk. It shot straight to his dick, and if Lily hadn’t kept ahold, Jude would have diverted right there. His libido was humming in overdrive; he longed to fuck everything.

There wasn’t a fully clothed person in the entire building, as far as Jude could tell. They even discovered an intriguing daisy-chain pyramid of frolicking people, blocking half the steps when they got to the main hall. Bodies were strewn in a triangular upside down ‘V’ that he had to step carefully over, to avoid kicking as Lily implacably dragged him upward. Her grip around his shaft tightened again as his body hesitated, longing to join the revelry.

Upstairs they marched down a long hall, and into a sumptuous bedroom at the very end of the house’s other wing. Twin French door sets bracketed an already-lit fireplace and led to a balcony outside. A floor-to-ceiling mirror panel the width of the bed filled both of the other two walls’ center. A giant, framed bed’s headboard rested against one mirror; with a mirror mounted to the top of the frame, visible to anyone laying down.

“This is a bedroom version of the ‘play room’ we used downstairs,” Jude remarked.

Lily’s hand double-squeezed his aching rod and let go. “Indeed,” she seconded, “it has a few ... hidden features we’ll be using. Eventually.” She pointed to a door in on corner, “There’s a bathroom through there. Warm up the shower, for me?”

From her expression, getting clean wasn’t her reason for doing so. Inside the cavernous bathroom he found a four-person Jacuzzi tub, a double-sink vanity, and a shower ‘stall’ sufficient to store a horse, or ox. Multiple nozzles, each with their own controls meant that a person could stand in the center and be hit with water from all sides. Clear glass occupied both the entry side, as well as the far wall. He thought it was another mirror at first, but eventually realized that an identical bathroom lay beyond. That one was dark now, but someone using the shower on this side would be visible to a person utilizing the other bathroom, and vice versa. After a few minutes’ experimentation, steam billowed out and fogged the mirrors, but not the shower glass. Some kind of slick coating made the condensation bead up and drip down instead.

Arms encircled his ribcage and breasts pressed into his back, “Like it?” She asked.

He turned, his bobbing erection brushing her silky smooth skin. “Not very private,” he commented.

She shrugged impishly, “Private enough, for me anyway.”

“You’re an exhibitionist,” he realized.

She struck a pose, “Wouldn’t you be, if you looked like me?”

He laugh-snorted, “Probably, yeah.”

She stepped into his space again, leaning a little to let her nipples flick across his shaft, which she held with both hands. “Would you like to?”

Jude wasn’t tracking, “Like to ... what?”

“Look as good as I do.”

He repeated his snorting laugh, “What guy wouldn’t? But I’d imagine it would require me to be more like ... uh, Ashe, which,” he motioned at himself, “isn’t happening, as you can see. Where’d you meet him, anyway?”

She laughed airily, “Oh, we’ve known each other forever.”

“Of course you have,” Jude muttered. “How do you know the Rodions?”

She motioned at the running water, “Let’s continue this inside.”

Jude and Lauren had a shower in their master bath that they could both get into, if not simultaneously use very comfortably. They’d fooled around in it once or twice, like most happily married couples, but between other bedroom pursuits and the family, never made it a habit. But if he had a stall like this one, he could—would’ve gotten frisky with both Lauren and Clara during their one night. Lily directed him to face away from her and filled her hands with a soapy loofah. He hissed in relief as her scrubbing drained the tension out of him. This was better than a shiatsu massage.

“Uh, you never answered my question,” he eventually reminded her.

“Which one? Oh, Alan and Mary, right,” Lily answered. “They sent out a ... blind invitation, let’s call it. Ashe and I h—found it, and it sounded diverting, so we showed up. Been here ever since.”

“What do you do for them?” Jude inquired.

He could hear the smile in her voice, “Whatever needs doing. We make ourselves useful. Turn around.”

He obeyed and she started on his chest. “So, it’s ‘useful’ to seduce me, and my wife?” He reasoned dubiously.

That got him a wink, “Very useful.” Her soapy fingertips trailed a sensuous line down his terminally-vertical dick.

“I’m serious,” he pressed. “There are tons of other people who look better than me and my wife. Don’t get me wrong, I love her and think she’s beautiful, but you could pick from anyone.”

“Like who?” She worked his arms, not seeming to pay attention.

He shrugged, “My parents: Sam and Rebecca for one. Either of those couples we talked to, Vic or uh, I forgot the other guy’s name. Lots of people.”

He got a side-eyed glance, “We’ve already played with all of them. You, we haven’t.”

He blinked and squinted, “But you’ve never met me before tonight. And I know we were set up to be with you today, as much as a week ago.”

She squatted down, focusing on his legs and feet. Her process was remarkably thorough. “A week? When do you think I filmed that videotape Ashe gave to your wife?”

He laughed, “I knew it! That was you asking the questions and holding the camera!”

“Knew it?” She quoted. “Pick up your foot.”

He got a tickling swipe across his sole.

“One of the first times we watched, I told Lauren that it was Ashe’s ‘partner’ filming.” He boasted.

“Good guess.” She commented. “Other foot. Did you like it?”

“Are you kidding?” He chuckled, “We watched it every night! Hotter than any professionally-made porn I’ve ever seen!”

Lily stood up, soft hands now scrubbing his cock and balls.

“I did have some help,” she admitted.

“Do you work with any of the production teams regularly?” He asked. “I’ve seen Alan’s holdings, so I know you could.”

“Not really.”

“Oh, god that feels good,” he hissed. His hips pushed forward involuntarily.

“So easy to derail a man’s thoughts,” Lily smirked. She retrieved the loofah and turned around, “Now it’s your turn. Do me.”

“Gladly!” He answered with a leering tone, taking the scrub brush and putting a little more soap onto it.

“You didn’t answer, when do you think I filmed that movie?” She reminded him, when he started on her back without speaking.

He’d been busy staring at the tattoos(?) on her skin. A sharp pair of wings, indicated by only the skeletal parts, surrounded with a faint line, covered her shoulder blades. Plus, a spiraling ‘tail’ stretched from the small of her back into the center of one butt cheek. If her hair hadn’t gotten wet, he probably wouldn’t ever have noticed them. They were the only mar on her otherwise flawless skin. Although they implied texture, when he touched her, he felt nothing but sleek skin.

“Oh, yeah. Uh, a few months ago, I think.” He paused, “Before Clara got her last cut and perm.”

“Really? You remember when your friend got her last haircut?” Lily sounded surprised.

“Everybody’s been getting that new style.” Jude explained, “On Clara it looks really good. And then we had a threesome with her, so yeah. I remember.”

He could hear amusement from her, “She told Ashe and I that all of you had a lot of fun.”

“Up until tonight, I would’ve said it was the best sexual experience of my life.” He confessed.

He slipped a soapy finger into her butt crack. She giggled and leaned forward a little to let him tickle her sphincter.

“Well, as dick-meltingly slutty a vixen as Clara is,” Lily figured, “I doubt sex with her ranks as highly as finding out that two decades of forbidden incestuous fantasies don’t hold a candle to reality. You naughty son, you.”

He nearly spurted up her back at those words. She sounded like the thought of him having incest sex with his mother was one of the hottest things she’d ever heard.

Jude leaned over her, his fingers now buried between her thighs to explore the exterior of her pudendum. It was as soft as he’d imagined. “I wasn’t only referring to my mom. I was including you in that.”

Lily moaned, flexing her legs to push into his hand. “You’re a sweet boy. No wonder your mother’s so protective of you.”

He snorted, “Protective? I’m not sure I need protecting. Haven’t for a long time.”

“Perhaps,” Lily conceded, “but she still does. More than you know.”

“Like what, for instance?” He pressed.

“Okay,” she took a half step forward, “finish my body. If you continue doing that, I’ll be riding your dick in no time.”

“And that would be bad?” He leered.

“We have time,” she tossed over her flawless back. “All night, in fact. My legs now, please.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.